God of Desire: RemiXAriella

By mimi_walker04

REMINGTON ASTOR -Lordship A whirlwind of eccentricity and charm, wrapped in a cloak of eff... More

Introduction
Dedication
Chapter 1- ARIELLA
Chapter 2- REMI
Chapter 3- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 4- ARIELLA
Chapter 5- REMI
Chapter 6- ARIELLA
Chapter 7- Remi
Chapter 8- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 9- ARIELLA
Chapter 11- ARIELLA
Chapter 12- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 13- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 14- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 15- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 16- ARIELLA/COLE
Chapter 17- REMI
Chapter 18- REMI
God of war
Chapter 19- ARIELLA/AIDEN
Chapter 20- ARIELLA
Chapter 21- REMI
Chapter 22- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 23- ARIELLA
Chapter 24- REMI
Chapter 25- ARIELLA
God of war
Hey Hey hey
Chapter 26- REMI
Chapter 27- ARIELLA
Chapter 28- REMI
Chapter 29- ARIELLA
Chapter 30- ARIELLA
Chapter 31- REMI
Chapter 32- ARIELLA
Chapter 33- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 34- ARIELLA
Chapter 35- REMI
Chapter 36- ARIELLA
Chapter 37- REMI
Chapter 38- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 39- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 40- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 41- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 42- ARIELLA
Chapter 43-REMI
Chapter 43- ARIELLA/REMI
Important

Chapter 10- REMI

1.1K 25 22
By mimi_walker04

The chapter is pretty long. And in the first half you will find Remi's pov of previous chapter. His pov is really good. I hope you will enjoy it.

"Accept it or not you are still a prude Ce-"
My words got stuck in my thorat as I saw Ariella coming with dad wearing a floral dress. She looked at all of us and then saw her dress.
"Ariella is looking like a little Cole"
Aunt kim said as she held Ariella's hand and stood beside her holding her in a half hug. She is right. Ariella is just like her dad. Be it in looks or habits. I have mostly seen her in black. Never in my life I thought Jailbait would look this good in floral dresses.

"Ofcourse my princess is just like me"
Proudness is oozing out of his voice
"Stop comparing my little warrior to that fucker Nash"
Why would they consider this as competition too

"Sweetheart those glares dont scare me instead they turn me-"
"Geez Uncle Aiden"
Jailbait interjected cutting his sentence in between, and she scrunched up her nose in disgust.
Apart from Aunt Elsa I think Ariella is the only one who could cut him in between and recieve a kiss in return. Never thought I would see a day where Aiden King would be treating someone like his daughter.

"No elderly talk when baby Ari is present"
Eli and Lan said as she glared at both of them.

"What is this party for?" She questioned looking everywhere and her eyes stopped at me, I turned away remembering the Kiss we had. I dont regret it. But I cant forget what Creighton said when Uncle Cole warned me.
************
"Stay away from my daughter Astor, she already suffered alot and I dont want you to add up more to her sufferings"

His eyes green eyes glared at me but with concern for Ariella

"I dont know why everyone thinks that I want to date Ariella, Let me make this one thing clear Uncle, Ariella has a crush on me which she will eventually get over with, and I have no interest in dating her, I dont go for underage girls"
I said with my little smile trying to assure him.

"My daughter is for forever relationships Spawn, trust me when I say that you are going to ruin her life by giving her false hopes"

He said with a harsh voice and Creighton came standing beside me. He is right, me and Ariella are not meant to be. I will ruin her if she is with me. I dont even know who I am when I am alone. Its not inferiority complex. Its just something I have seen. Everyone will be okay even if I am gone. But not Ariella, she is the love of their lifes. If I hold her, I will ruin her, break her until she is nothing but pieces like me who cant find himself.

"You dont have to worry about it Uncle, I already have a girlfriend and its not Ariella"
A complete lie, but for now I feel this would be appropriate to say. Its a lie, a complete lie. But I can get a girlfriend with just a snap of my fingers if it means I can keep her away from me. And I already know who my girlfriend will be.

He nodded his head

"I might sound mean and rude to you Astor, but believe me or not I don't want my Ari to loose herself again and suffer"
he said as he patted my back and walked away.
What does he mean by loose herself and suffer again?

"Why did you lie?"
Spawn's eyes stabbed a stare as he looked at me with an raised eyebrow

"What lie Cray Cray?"
"That you have a girlfriend"
he said and I smiled at him saying

"We recently got into relationship, I was about to introduce you guys to her anyway"
I lied again, I mean isnt it what am good at.

"Eli will kill you, and maybe Lan and Ava too"
"And why would they?"

"Because after knowing this Ari will be hurt and the both fuckers will give you hard time, Ava says she will kill you if you get into relationship with Ari but she wants to see you both together" Spawn said and I saw a hint of concern in his eyes but I dont know weather its for me or Ariella.

"What about you?" Because I know he cares about her as much as they do.

"I will support you in whatever your decision is but"
"But?"

"You wont ever see Ariella coming"
"What?"

"You wont ever see her coming until she is actually there, Me, Eli and Lan used to tease her alot but when she was away we realised how much she meant to us"

I know Ariella is way too attached to them but this much?

"I dont go for underage girls Cray Cray"

"You will realise it once she is gone, away from you, but I hope that doesnt happen because it hurts like bitch"
he said leaving me in confusion but I am adamant on keeping my distance from her, I will confort her tonight

***********************

"This is because we are happy"
Brandon exclaimed as he pulled her bread cheeks.

He is like her brother for the fucks sake why the hell am I burning
"Ughh Bran dont do that"
she said and he pulled his hands away

"You should start calling us brother too" Lan said

"No she wont! She only calls ME as brother so kindly fuck off"
Eli said as if his obsession with Ava was less that now he is obsessed with Ariella calling him brother

"US Eli"
Creighton corrected him and at this point am not even surprised

"And you Astor stay away from my daughter"
Uncle Cole pointed his finger at me,even after I assured him. Well wait I am looking at the beautiful jailbait infront of me and I cant keep my eyes off her. Is that why he said. What can I do Uncle? Your daughter is making me loose my sanity
"Eyes off her bastard"
Soon I felt a hit as this psycho hit me on my head as soon as he said that.
This fucker, wait for the time until I tease you with Ava beside me
"Shut up psycho"
I looked away from her and said
"Lets start with the party Ladies"
"Gentlemen are present here too"
Lan said sarcastically and I couldn't help but laugh
"I dont know about others but the way Mia gets angry at you I think you are anything but a Gentleman, psycho"
Ava burst out laughing and so did Ces and Glyn. Our parents are looking at us with a smile on their faces. And Eli glared at me because Ava laughed, but she laughed at something that I said.

"Well cut the cake Ari"
came Aunt Astrid voice and Uncle Levi has a hand wrapped around her waist.

"Atleast now can you say what this party is for?"

"Told you Little Ari, we are just happy" Uncle Levi said.

"I know uncle Levi but what for? And why am I the only one to wear this kind of dress and you all are still in casuals?"

She said looking at me and I hate how much effect this girl has on me with nothing but a mere glance

"You ask lot of questions ma chèrie"
I ignored the galres I am recieving from half of the men in this room

"Then answer atleast one"

"Thats because we didn't have any party together since long and the main reason is all these five wanted to do something for you since the last one finally joined University" mom said pointing at the four horsemen and their Captain.
They still call Uncle Levi Captain. And uncle Cole aswell.

"It was Ronan and Xander's Idea mostly" aunt Astrid added.

"Ofcourse I have to do something for my soon to be daughter in la-" Dad didnt get to finish his sentence and Uncle Cole cut him in between
"Shut the fuck up Astor"
Whats wrong with dad? Dont tell me even he thinks me and Jailbait are...ughhh
"Exactly! Ari is going to stay with us forever I wont let your spawn take her away from us"
uncle Aiden and his glares.

"Ariella is not for me uncle so you dont have to worry about it"
As soon as those words left my mouth I regretted it because her expression went blank.
"Well for that your standards should be high without having womanizer tendencies"
Uncle Cole interjected and everyone burst out into laughter.
"You guys keep on laughing I will cut the cake"
After having the cake I dragged Ava to dance with me.

"I want to see Aiden loosing his patience when Ari will say she is in love with someone and brings a guy home"
Aunt Kim said giggling as her green eyes stared at Aunt Silver and mom in excitement.

"Everyone is waiting for that day"

music started playing.
Ariella didnt join us on the floor she simply sat on the chair and looked at us. Looked at me. Looking at me. Like always, everytime. Me and Ava are dancing like crazy and Mission successful because Eli King is burning, his fists are clenched and he came to Ava dragging her away from me. I dont want to know what they will be doing later. I just hope we dont have to replace the bed in his room tonight.

I looked at where Ariella sat but she is gone. She isnt here. I stay with the girls for few more minutes and go to find Dad. But instead I found Mom and Aunts speaking. I didnt wanted to listen to their conversation but my feet stuck to the ground as I heard Ariella's name.

"I have no idea Kim, Ari seems to be happy sometimes. But othertimes she is lost, I dont know why she gets those nightmares" Aunt Silver sighed as she helped aunt Kim to grab the ingredients from the counter.

What nightmares are they talking about? Jailbait gets nightmares? Is that why she is afraid of dark and doesnt sleep alone.
"Cole knows about this? I mean didnt you guys take her to Psychiatrist"
Aunt Kimberly asked her voice full of concern.
"We tried kimmy but she denied it saying she isnt crazy, Once I lied to her and took her to the shrink and then she didnt come back from Elsa's for a month so I stopped forcing" Aunt silver voice sounded as if she is about to cry.
Mom hugged her and said she will be Alright.

"Once me and Elsa decided for a sleepover with her and she denied it, the last time I remember she went for a sleep over was some nine years ago with her three friends"

"Now that I think about it she never stayed at anyones place at night, she doesnt even come with Ava anymore" Aunt Kim said trying to think something.

"What does she say when she wakes up from those nightmares?"
Aunt Astrid who sat on the chair asked

"She screams asking for help, but as soon as she wakes up she just sits quitely and doesnt say anything! No matter how much I try to ask what her dream was about she shakes her head and search for Cole or Aiden"
"if they are there then she will be okay, if she doesnt see them after waking up from that nightmare, she looses her cool, she screams and throws things"
Aunt Silver and Aunt Elsa said with their voice full of concern for her.

Mom and Aunt Elsa knows something? Looks like it.
"Eavesdropping son?"
I heard Dad say from behind and I shook my head

"I wanted to ask something dad but I guess we will discuss when we both are free"
I said ascending the stairs and got to my room.

I text her and I recieved a reply soon. I expected her to be a little less of cunning but as soon as I proposed her for being my girlfriend, she agreed it. She better stay from Ariella after being a snake. I dont think Jailbait will appreciate it but who cares as long as she doesn't get tangled up with me.

I didnt knock on the door and directly opened it. I leaned against it and saw her. She is writing something, she is so immersed into writing that she didnt even listen to the sound of door opening. She is wearing a black top and black shorts. Black looks good on her. No instead she makes that color look good. Ariella makes everything look good on her.

"Holy book, why the hell are you trying to scare me Rem"
She screamed and I got inside locking the door

"I Just wanted to check up on you if you have slept or not".

"Atleast Knock on the door before you get in"
"Yeah wait"

"Knock Knock Jailbait, Am getting in"
"Why didnt you sleep yet?"

"Why are you here?"
Cant she just answer what I asked. I gulped looking at her exposed skin and how hot it felt in cold water, her breasts fitting perfectly in my palm and her body against mine. What the fucking fuck is wrong with me.

"You have a bad habit of asking questions and answering a question with another question"
I sat on chair trying to ignore all the fucked up emotions I am feeling right now.

"Am just curious"

"Curiosity kills the cat ma chèrie"

"I am not a cat, so I guess I wont be killed"

"Those blue eyes of yours, that button nose, your lips and the way you dress says otherwise. It says that you are a black cat"

And those nails of yours which I want you to scratch my back with while I fuck you senseless
Not again. She is not even seventeen what the heck is wrong with me.

"What?"

"Why didnt you sleep yet?" I said as I tried to ignore my fucked up feelings again
"I was about to"

"Alone?"
"Yeah?" She said but it was more like a question.

"Dinner? You didnt even have lunch"

"Do you care about me?"
"Ofcourse I do"
Why would she ask such question?

"Why do you care about me Rem?" She said as her eyes held a hope which I am going to break
"You are Ava's sister and a family member ofcourse I have to care about you"

Lie, again a lie. I never cared about her because she is Ava's sister maybe in past it was like that but right now all I care about her is she is Ariella. I care about her because she is Ariella. The girl who didnt change her feelings towards me. Ariella Aiden Nash. The girl who I never had any feelings for, made me feel tons of emotions just in a week.

I saw how disappointed she looked isnt that what I want?

"Jailbait?"
"You can leave"

"What?"
"I said you can leave, I have to sleep"

"Am not leaving until you sleep"
Aint anyway I am leaving her after knowing she gets nightmares.
"I can help myself Rem-i, or I will ask uncle Aiden to come here"
What the fuck? She calls me Rem, but she just called me Remi. What the hell.

The monster within me which I buried long ago is acting up. I stride towards her and looked into her eyes trying to read her soul which she doesnt let out. I swear on my lordship this girl is making me loose my senses.

"Aunt Silver asked me to check weather you are sleeping or not"
A lie, again. No one asked me to check. I came here myself.

"You saw right? Now please leave"
"Whats wrong with you jailbait? Werent we okay till this afternoon?, I shouldnt have forced you but"

"Huh! Afternoon?forced?"
"Yes, if I would have known you didnt wanted to kiss me I would have never forced you, whatever happened was just"

"What ever happened between us was not your fault. I wanted to do it and I did"

That is where she is wrong, there is no us.
"There is no US Jailbait, there is literally no us"
I might sound cruel right now, but this is the only thing I can do.

"What?"
"You taste no different! You taste just like all those girls I fucked"

A lie, again. Ariella is my first kiss. I might have fucked many but I have never desired for anyone apart from her. Infact I never touched another girl after Ariella kissed me that night on terrace.

"Can you just leave! I have no interest in knowing about the girls you have fucked or wanting to fuck them"

"I have a girlfriend so its better if we maintain our distance and whatever happened this afternoon I will forget about it and you forget about it too"

I never forget anything about Ariella, its not easy to forget about her.

She pulled my collar placing a kiss on my cheek.
Dont fucking do that if you dont want me to fuck you right on this chair and table.

"Thats where you are wrong! You will only forget about the things which I want you to forget about, and about me forgetting you? Not possible specially when your lips have already touched mine, I dont care if you have a girlfriend or a fuck buddy but no one will ever get to claim this lips of yours like me"

Her lips found mine and she bit them. I clenched my fists trying to control the urge to fuck her all night but I stand still letting her do what ever she wants.
She sucked my upper lip pulling away
This is worse than torture.
"You are six years younger than me Ariella"
"I love the way you call me by my name but I still prefer jailbait"

"I said you are-"
I held her shoulders making her look into my eyes

"Does that matter? What matters the most is YOU.ARE.MINE, and no other girl will come near you from this point on, you dont feel same towards me? Then its completely okay but anyother slut being near you? I wont let that happen love"

"Am not your's jailbait" I said as I came a little back away from her
"Fine then I am yours"
As soon as those words left her mouth. She left me in shock, I am speechless.Does she even know what it means to be mine. It means she cant look at other men. Not that she does but if I ever make her mine she is going to be mine forever. I am broken and I will break her into same pieces as I am and attach every broken part of me to her until we both ruin eachother.

If I dont stop her now then it will lead to worse.

"I wont take you as mine then, stop this childish game of yours Ariella"

I wish I can take you as mine but I dont want you to know how fucked up I am.

"I am sleepy Rem can you please stay until I sleep"

"I will send Creighton"
"Either you stay until I sleep or I am going to use sleeping pills"

"What? You use pills?"
"I usually dont but if you refuse to stay then I will"
A relived sigh left my mouth. If she uses sleeping pills then it is going to affect her later.

She held my hand and made me sit on her bed.
Her delicate palm against my rough hand.
She put her head on my lap and held my waist.

I guess I have no option but to stay like this.
I caressed her hair and found her looking at me.

"Close your eyes"
And she did just as I said. Smile took over my lips. A genuine one. Not the one I usually use.

Ariella Aiden Nash is going to be the death of me and I am fucking sure of it.

If death is this sweet then I dont think I will deny it.

"Rem?"
"Yeah"

"Why do you hate me?"
"I dont hate you Jailbait"

Hating her? And me? Killing myself is easier than hating her.

"Then why do you have a girlfriend?"
"Because I want to"

I don't want to, but you left me with no choice Amour

"Why is it not me? Why is it not me? Why am I not your girlfriend?"
"Because I dont want you as my girlfriend"

You are for forever relationships not for a playboy.

"I am sorry that Am not someone you want"
I am speechless, if she thinks I don't want her then she doesnt know the growing desire I am having for her.

I am getting attracted to her sexually, I wont deny it. But the desire I am having for her is much more dangerous and deadlier than just a mere attraction. Its not that I dont trust Ariella around me. I fucking dont trust myself around her. Her one glance and I am gone. If she wants something from me she can have it, thats how I am turning now and I have no Idea what is actually happening with me when she is around.

"You should sleep"
"I will"

I felt something wet on my pant and saw silent tears dripping from her eyes.

I made her cry. Dont cry ma chèrie, it rips me apart more than you think.

I put her head on the pillow and said
"You deserve someone who is not me ma chèri someone who is not fucked up in his mind and can live freely"
I dont know what I am doing but I bend down placing a kiss on her forehead and caressed her cheek. I placed a kiss on her neck and came out closing the door.

I got down for dinner and saw everyone already sitting. Men look tensed and girls are normally eating

I sit beside Creighton and ask him

"Am I missing out on something?"
"Yeah, you are missing out on a missing case and maybe a attempt to murder" Bran said and I nodded my head eating
As soon as I realised what he meant I chocked on my food and looked at him in shock. He is not bluffing isnt he?

"Me and Remi have to prepare for our exams so we will be leaving early in the morning" Creighton said as if he really needs any preparation for topping in exams. I nod anyway.

"I will go see if Ari is sleeping or not" Ava got up, she is sitting beside Eli, and he is looking at her with the same look Ariella looks at me with. Posession, Obsession, desire.
"She is sleeping" as soon as the words left my mouth it was all the seven of them chocking on their food.
"What do you mean by she is sleeping?" Uncle Cole, Uncle Aiden, Eli, Lan, Creigh, Bran and Dad said at the same time.

"It means that she closed her eyes and is breathing while laying on the bed but completely unaware of her surroundings because she has her eyes closed" I said digging in my dinner and everyone gave me a same look which is filled with sarcasm.

"I am proud of you Remi"
Dad ruffled my hair and we did a fist bump. I dont know weather he is proud of the sarcastic reply I gave or proud of making Ariella sleep. It looks like the second case.

Everyone at table laughed and uncle Levi said
"Like father like son"
To which Uncle cole said
"Like fucker like son"
If Ariella would be here she might have scolded uncle Cole for cursing.

As soon as we are done with dinner I entered Lan's room because he is the only one who digs up everything related to college. Eli is no less either but Lan is just so much interested in causing ruckus. Everyone are already sitting here.

"Firstly Rems, the girl who went missing is the girl whose video was played and secondly Ariella is called in college tomorrow for questioning"

What the fuck?

"How did she go missing?, And how the hell is it attempt to murder case?"
Bran said getting worked up

"The last person she spoke to in college was Ari and her home has blood prints and is covered with dolls, worst thing is the place she last visited was your party" Eli added

"Dolls?" I asked

"Yeah, and here" He passed me phone showing me the picture

"NO ONE GETS TO OFFENDED MY DOLL"
"What the fuck is this?" I said looking at the picture and the words which are written in blood.
This is the same. What the hell.

"Who the hell is that doll?" Creighton said and all the five men entered into the room

"Dad? Uncle?" I said looking at them

"What doll are you speaking about?" Uncle cole said getting in and grabbed the mobile looking at the picture.

His eyes widened and I saw something different for the first ever time. Fear? Fear of loosing someone? Or maybe hatred for someone.

"Do you have any other pictures?"
He asked looking at Eli. His voice has a slight tremble. Not that anyone can notice it. But something in me says that he is scared of something.

"Yes, father in law"
Eli said but instead of being angry at him he looked desperate. Everyone in the room looked in shock at him,Even Uncle Aiden. Because Uncle Cole, usually gets angry and scold Eli for calling him father-in-law but right now he ignored and focused on the pictures.

"Whats wrong Cole?" Dad questioned
We saw the pictures in which the whole room is filled with dolls and the same text written on wall. Who the fuck does this?

"Cole isnt this the same doll Ari had in her childhood?" Dad questioned uncle Cole and he nodded his head being lost.

"Silver will fucking panic if she will know about this"
Uncle Cole said and this time his voice sounded helpless. Why is he scared about aunt Silver finding this? I mean I can understand his concern for Ariella but many people can have similar dolls.
But the fact that it cant be this doll.
"No one will let the ladies know about this" we all agreed to Dad's words.

"Uncle many people can have similar dolls as that one" I said with confusion trying to get a hook of this and this time Uncle Aiden answered
"No Remi, The doll in white dress is the special one, I remember it clearly only Ari, Sophia, Anita and Lia had that"

"Might be uncle but someother people might have purchased the same doll" Lan said as confusion took over his face.

But how the hell does he know Annie and Lia. And hell with it he knows Sophia too. Who is that girl?

"No Lan, Ari gifted the same doll to all the three of them and had one herself and she personally asked someone to make it, only four similar dolls. Elsa went with her and someone else too"

What the fuck!!?

"We all will take her to REU tomorrow" Uncle Xan said to which I nodded my head and said

"I will leave early in the morning"
They left the room and Lan exclaimed with his psychotic smile and his signature smirk
"Heathens and their family is launching some event"
Not again
"So?" Cray asked even tough we all know the answer

"He is just asking for a break up" Bran said as Eli chuckled

"Our families are invited there, so we shouldn't miss such an opportunity"

"Sure Lan, we will act,we are just going for an event there" Bran glared at his twin

"I never kissed Annika before" Creighton added
"Am not in love" Eli said
"I am virgin" I said and he glared at all of us saying
"What?"

"Nothing cousin! We just thought we will add a lie since you are lying too"

Get out of my room fuckers. He said and kicked us out but Eli being Eli, said "why? Do you miss your Girlfriend so much that you want to jerk off"

"Atleast my girlfriend accepts that she is my girlfriend"
he said scoffing at Eli and recieved a glare in return.
"Now fuck off"
he said shutting the door.

I went to my room and scrolled through REU feed. I saw the news.

THIS IS MY THING TO CARE NOW

Before going I entered into Jailbait's room and saw her sleeping peacefully.

I left to college, it took me almost three hours to reach, as soon as I enter I searched for that fucker Chris who blamed it on my Jailbait. He thought I wouldn't know about this but what he doesnt know is I can use my title and Money to get any information I want.

I wait for him near the lockers to come. I didnt go to the police for answering. I have to take care of this mother fucking fucker for dragging Ariella in between.

"Waiting already Captain?"
I heard his voice, Looks like Kings torturing him went in vain but no worries I will take care of him.
"Brave of you to think I wouldn't know what you said to the police"
I said charging at him and before I know it myself my fist clashed on his jaw making him stumble back.

"What the fuck do you think you did?"

I drag him holding his collar and pulled him up.

"That whore was the one who made Lana dissappear"
and I punched him again and he fell on lockers. I kicked him on his stomach and sat down hitting him continously.

"Dont fucking call her with names"
I said and punched him again and I am pretty sure he needs a nose surgery after this but he deserves worse.

"Why captain? Cant you accept the fact that a fuckable girl like her might have slept with-"

How dare he say anything about my girl, who the fuck does he think he is

I pulled him up only to hit again.
"She made her disapper"

"You sure have a wish to die"
I puched him making him fall.

"She is a bitch accept it or no-"
You fucker I said and kicked his stomach making him caugh out blood but this isnt stopping me. I will kill him today.
Before I can do that someone pulled me behind but I struggeld free from their grip and broke his ribs as he coughed more blood but my body came to halt when I heard a scream

Ariella crouched down repeating something and Dad covered her eyes.

Uncle Cole rushed to her and I noticed the mess I created. This is the second time I lost my patience and let the monster take over me. And both the times the reason is Ariella.
She is bringing all those sides of me which I buried ages ago. The Remington Astor I am right now is an image everyone wants to see but the Real Remington is someone who hit chris. The one who kissed Ariella in shower. The one Who lets his Jailbait do whatever she wants to do with him. The one whose smile gets real when Ariella is around him.

The one who wants to find the one who sends letters

"Jailbait I-"
I moved to her and tried to touch her face and she flinched moving towards her Dad. Is she scared of me? Did I scare her?
"Didn't I warn you to stay away from my daughter"
Uncle Cole said glaring at me.

"I will uncle but she owes me some answers"

"Its unlike you Remi, you were about to kill that guy"
Dad is the last person I expected would say this.

"Then he shouldnt have disrespected her and called her with names Dad"
I replied as my stare remained the same on Ariella

"Disrespect who?" She asked looking at me with hope.

"My girlfriend"
It was you Ma chèrie, the one who made me loose my calm and put my mind in chaos. You are a chaos. Just like your dad calls you

"Get your knuckles treated" she turned away as soon as she said but I held her wrist

"Hands Off her Astor"
Uncle Cole said angrily and Uncle Aiden removed my hand from her wrist.

"Am just taking her for the questions Uncle, parents are not allowed there"
I gripped on her wrist and dragged her with me without waiting for their response

Some of my fellow classmates are standing there. Some came out from the class room.

I felt a tug on my sleeve
"They wont do anything ma chèrie"
I assured caressing her cheek and this time she didnt flinch or move away instead she leaned in.

"Can you hold me for a minute, I really-"
I pulled her against me holding her waist. She wrapped her arms and snuggled more. This is what my desire is for. Holding her against me and letting her do whatever she wants. But I cant ruin her.

"Do you know how much you mess my mind up and put it in chaos?"

"Just like how much you put my mind in peace, and caress my heart with one smile of yours?
Atleast am happy that you think about me"
Think about you? You are fucking living in my head all the time.

I assured her with my eyes and she stepped in for questions.
I wait there for few minutes but she isnt back yet. Isnt it taking too long. Should I step in.

"Where is Ariel?" I heard a voice full of hatred and turned to see Annie standing there glaring at me. I dont blame her though. She might have already known about who my girlfriend is.

"Inside" I kept my answer short but however gave my smile which she returned with glare

"Remember you said you will answer me anything about Ariella?" I questioned and heard a sarcastic chuckle

"Well, I wish I could answer but you see your so called girlfriend would be angry so I better keep my mouth shut"
Looks like Ariella holds a major impact on her than anyone.

"Why are you here?"
"For my friend" she said and ignored my presence

Now that I see I never saw her wearing anyother colors apart from red,black or white. And Ariella only prefers black. Is she also scared of something like Ariella is?

"Who is Sophi?"
As soon as I said those words her body stiffen

"Mutual friend of me and Ariel"

"Why isnt she with you guys? I mean where is she?"

"Sometimes I really hate you and Ava. Are you both sure you are her family? You dont know Sophi? Ava cares about Ariella but she was never there for her when she needed her. Be it in our school days or here in university. And YOU! you literally pushed her away"
she said gritting her teeth
Annie Cares about Ariella alot. But she cant say that Ava doesnt.

"You dont have any right to say that Ava never cared about Ariella"
I said with the same intensity

"Look, Remington. I dont hate Ava, neither does Ariella hate her, but sometimes anyone can say when they look into Ariella's eyes, even her eyes clearly ask for help to stay but Ava never saw it. I am not saying Ava doesn't care about her, but she never knows anything about Ariella, hell she doesn't even know the reason why Ari hates fruits and nuts and she never forced Ari to join her with Glyn and Ces, and since then she got more attached with Uncle Aiden and all"

I dont want to accept it but she sounds right. Ariella hangs out with Ava, Glyn and Ces only when Lan, Creighton, Bran and Eli are present.
Ava undeniably cares about Ari, but she never forces her to stay with her. On the other hand Ariella got habituated to go out on weekends with them and Uncles.

"And you? You clearly know what Ari feels for you and-"

"I got into relationship because I dont want Ariella to get hurt"

Another sarcastic laugh with a scoff

"No one can hurt Ariella, you know why? Because
if you will look deep inside her! Your Soul will tremble to hurt her"

She is right. I want to know what Ariella is but I am not ready for what I will find out.

We stayed quite. Its been more than thirty minutes now and she isnt out yet. Just as I was about to get inside. Annie moved and ran, I can say Ari must be here.
"Bitch What the hell-" Annie didnt finish her sentence and Ari eyes widened as she checked Annies body

"You were out with your Aunt and Uncle too, how did you come here in short time"

"Ariel I"
"How did you drive so fast"
She asked looking concerned.
Ariella cares about Annie truly. And from what I can see Annie doesn't care about anyone but Ariella. She doesnt care about Lia in such way as much as she cares about Jailbait.

"Lets go" She held her and walked past me. Her anger is justified.

"Wait Rem-" but before she can say anything and call me she is gone.

Annie doesnt look like she is from here. Instead she looks like Annika and Jermey, someone who looks Russian but the only difference is she has some asian features. Like she is from korea or Japan. Her eye color is a hell of a different shade, greyish green. Nothing similar to Lia.

I walk out of there and go to home. I took a long shower. Mom is back already.

I still cant believe all this happened two days ago
Two days went by so fast. But my toughts are still invaded by the same girl. Once she was just a kid who asked me to marry her. But right now the same kid has put my mind in chaos calling me her calm peace.

Today our exams started again, the end of my university life is near. I have a basketball match today aswell. Once my exam is over I wait for Creighton to come out and saw Lia there. She waved her hand at me and I sprint towards her smiling.
Creighton came out from his exam hall and saw both of us together he scrunched up his eybrows and looked at me for answers.

"Lets just go, am starving!" Lia said pulling me with her, her arm around my bicep. I want to remove it.

Ava and Ces joined us shortly. Lan, Bran and Glyn are quitely waiting for us. Thanks to heavens Eli isnt here. That psycho always messes up my things.

We all sat and started eating. I saw Ariella and Annie coming towards our table. Everyone were looking at them. Some teachers are glaring at them. They came and sat with us. Well none of us are surprised since the whole university knows who pulled the prank on them.

Annie- Why is the professor staring at us? Are we looking that attractive?
She said grinning

Ari- Looks like we will be attractive for few more days after the thing we have done!

Came Ariella's reply and shaking her head in denial

Annie- I tought I was looking attractive, you broke my delusion.
Her voice came disappointed and she looked at us, we looked at them with are you both crazy look?

Ari- I should help my friend giving her a reality check

Me, Lan and Ava looked at them with "are you both done?" face
Ces and Glyn chuckled then started laughing and looking at them we joined into laughter.

"Lia where were you? I was looking for you after class" Ariella questioned and Annie bent her head down in disappointment.

"Am sorry about what you will get to know"
Annie wishpered in her ear but I think everyone heard it since her voice wasnt that low

"Why are you looking at me as if you saw a ghost Annika"

"Cecily, look at her eyes. Arent they similar to one of the Uncles photo I showed you?" Annika said to Ces instead of answering Annie

"Which Uncle?"
"Oh its nothing" Annika is ignoring her question, Annie just shrugged her shoulders.

"Actually I was with my boyfriend" Lia said starling everyone as she held my hand and looked at Ariella.

"Lia? What boyfriend? And I suggest you to get your hands away from Remi" she said, No she warned.

"Huh?"

"Me and Remi are dating Ariella"
And boom Ariella stood up angrily and her chair fell from her place

"You are bluffing arent you?" Ava asked me and I shook my head. Lan is looking at me as if he will kill me if I say yes.

"No, he isnt bluffing Ava" she said holding my hand and my hand is itching to pull away.

"What the fuck is it? Annie you knew about this?"
She glared at Lia and Questioned Annie

"I did, but I-"

"Shoot....!!!"
She said with blank eyes and turned to us

"Fucking bullshit, you guys are breaking up" Ariella said pointing her finger at both of us

She cursed which she never does.

"Everyone fucking leave" Lan said glaring at the people in hall and it didnt take them a second to sprint out.

"We arent breaking up" I said holding Lia's waist and I saw Annie quitely holding Ariella's hand as if she is going to kill anyone here.

"Ariella please we can talk about this later" Annie pleaded still not leaving her hand.

She relaxed for a moment and looked at me.

"Was he a good fuck?"
She asked starling everyone.
Ariella came infront of Lia and removed my hand from her, pulling Lia away from me harshly.
"Ariella what do you think you are doing?" Lia said trying to get away from her grip.
I was about to go help her but Lan held me.

"Lia we need to talk"
She said sweetly and dragged her somewhere.

"Dont do something you will regret later" Annie said and added again
"sorry my bad, you are actually doing something that you will regret later"

And she walked away following them.

"Why are you doing this to my sister Remi"
Ava said as tears made way towards her cheek.
Glyn pulled her into her embrace and patted her back.

Their gazes are disappointed but Creighton is the only one who didnt give me that look.

"I have a match" I said going away from them
I changed into my jersey and entered the court.

I saw Ariella sitting with Annie and Lia is sitting away from her.
I should be looking at Lia but instead my eyes are staring at a girl who is wearing a black jersey and her hair tied up into ponytail.
Her blue eyes looking at me with longing.

"Shall we start Captain"
I heard someone's voice and I nodded my head indicating it as yes.

Ariella is sitting there quitely and Lia screamed, Go Remi you can do it!

I smiled at her, encouraging someone isnt wrong.

But Liam scored the point and Annie screamed loudly cheering up for him. Ariella Clapped and raised her hands up.
Or more likely Annie forced her to

Is she here to cheer for some other guy but not me. What the fuck is she doing!
Annie looked at me and winked turning Ariella around. The jersey number is not mine its Liam's number.
If she thinks this is making me jealous then she is wrong.
Ariella turned at me and clapped again as Liam scored another point and threw the ball in basket.Fuck it.
Fucking fuck! How dare he make her cheer up for him but not me.
I dont know about me but you will fucking regret it Ariella.
The only man whom you should cheer for is me.

I throw the ball towards my teammate and he scored as he throw it in the basket. And we won but, but ,but
But Ariella is quite now.
Once the match is over Lia came to me holding a fruit juice. Ariella and Annie sat there quitely speaking to themselves. Ava, Ces, Glyn didnt come. They already said they would be busy today and will come to my next match. Ava is angry and I don't blame her honestly.

"Thanks Lia" I want to say something else but no word came from my mouth. I usually compliment every girl. But I dont know why I didnt compliment her now.

"I will leave then, I have to meet my dad he is calling me"
I nodded my head and didnt stop her.
If her dad is calling her then why is she going alone. Isnt Annie her sister aswell?

Liam went to them and Annie handed a bottle to Ari smirking at me.

I went to them and pulled that bottle from him and drank the water and handed him my juice.
"I was thirsty"
"Well you could have drank the juice your girlfriend gave"
Ariella scrunched her nose and moved towards Annie as she saw the fruit juice in my hand. She really does hate fruits! Hell why?

"Thanks for supporting me Annie and you too Ariella"

He forwarded his hand but Annie looked uncomfortable and Ariella didnt even hold his hand so I held his hand and said
"They are thankful, now you can leave"
He nodded his head and left
Stay the fuck away from my Jailbait bastard

"I can smell something burning, can you Ariel?"
"What?" Ariella replied to Annie and she pointed at me

"Remington Astor is burning"
I fucking dont know but Ariella needs to learn to stick to her words. She said she is mine so let me fuck it right into her head.

I held her wrist pulling her with me
"I dont want to become aunt so early Ariel"
Annie screamed from there but I didnt care about it.

I pulled her with me in the room and to my luck, everyone already left. I pinned her to the door and said

"Take that off"
"What?"

"Take that off or I will rip that jersey"
"Reming-"
Her words muffled as I kissed her tearing that thing off her body.
She held my shoulders and her breathing got heavy.
Dont*kiss*fucking*bite*cheer for* lick* others*suck*except me

I pulled her waist pressing her towards me and she moved her hand in my hair.

"You have a girlfriend, this wrong"
I know this is wrong, and Lia being my girlfriend is just an act. Atleast from my side it is.

"We both want wrong things Amour" our faces are dangerously close and her lips are so tempting.

"Dont come cheering for others if you dont want me to kill them"

"What if I cheer for others"

"Then you will see a beast which you dont ever want to come across with"

"You said you are not mine and I am not your type"
Her eyes became blank again, she should stop spending time with Cray

"Yet you are mine, isnt that what you said"
She nodded her head and bit her lower lip holding me.

"You wont wear other men's name Jailbait, I hate sharing whats mine"

She didnt say anything and I my fingers are tracing the lining of her underwear, I can smell her arousal.

Black undearwear. Milky skin, and exposed legs.

What am I doing?

"What did I say about biting your lips jailbait"

"Remin-" I pulled her panite down and her eyes widened. I wait for her to push me away but instead she gripped on my shoulder

"Look how dripping wet you are"
"Remin-"

I love to listen my name from her tounge but the way she calls me Rem sounds more good.

I pushed my one finger as she bit her lip.
"Rem" she breathed against my ear and I added one more finger and pinched her clit

"Do I always make you this wet"
I said pinching her nipple. She moaned in my ear. Fuck, this girl always makes me obsessed with her. I want her to moan like this.

"Look how hard your nipples went by just a mere touch from me"

"Oh my god" she moaned

"Tch tch tch, why is your God recieving the credit for the pleasure I am giving you?"

"I feel different Rem" she moaned again and I fucking realised she is a virgin, fuck!

I kissed her lips as I kept fingering her. Her moans muffled as I pulled her bra down and pinched her pink nipple stroking it a little. I am fucking hard but I kept doing it.

"Do you want more ma chèrie?" I said teasing as my lips trail down to her neck and then breasts.

"I dont know" she moaned as I teasted her virgin cunt and my lips found those hard pink nipples.
I swirled my tounge on her nipple and pinched the other and kept pulling it. She let out a fucking sensual sound and I removed my fingers from her pussy.

"What are you doing?" She said as I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and leave her in frustration.

"What is it Jailbait?"
"Why did you stop?" She said trying to pull me towards her.

"Will you go cheering for others name?" she stayed quite and I removed my jersey.

"That silence will only let you loose Jailbait"
And here I am fucking hard. Ariella is standing infront of me. Her breasts not so little but not too big. Her pussy throbbing for my attention.
I pushed her on the table and made her sit on it.

"Rem what are you doing?" She said gulping hard as I bent down kissing her inner thigh.

"Making you feel good ma chèrie" I said pinching her clit and her head moved back in pleasure

"You have to ask for what you want?"

"I dont know about"

"I will make you learn everything Amour"

"Fingers or lips?" I said as I got up and both my hands cupped her breasts. I fucking hate how her body fits perfectly againt me.

"Lips" she said and it didnt take me a second to grip her thighs and wrap it around my shoulder.

I kissed her pussy and started eating her up. My tounge inside her cunt and she held my hair pushing it inside.

"There, there my jailbait is learning" I started sucking inside her folds and she moaned loudly
But I didnt stop. My tounge moved inside her pussy and I increased my pace.

"Rem, I-"
Come for me Jailbait.

And she did releasing a huge sound making me addicted.
She is fucking sweet. Her lips, her breasts, her pussy. Everything is fucking addicting.

"Am your first"
I said pulling up and she said
"I will be your last right?"
I have no answer for that, I dont regret it.

Hell with it, she is minor...what the hell did I just do?

"Will you cheer for me?"
"Do you want me to?"
"What if I say yes?"
"I told you before too, All you have to do is ask"

I made her undergarments proper and pulled my tshirt on her.
I handed my jersey, and she looked at me twisting her lips.
"Make me wear it"
And I did.

"You should leave Jailbait"
Okay!
She said and kissed my cheek and bit it.

And left the room with smile.

"How was it bitch?"
I heard Annie's voice, dont tell me she was standing out there all the time.

"Why should I say?"
"Cause I am your bestfriend" she said as if its a matter of fact

"What a drag you didnt say me about that Morozov guy who dated you, and you recently told me that you belong to some Mafia family"

What the fuck? Morozov? As in Vaughn Morozov? I dont know much but I do know he is a Heathen.

"He didnt date me, nor did I date him, he just forced me into that relationship, and I myself had no idea that I belonged to the mafia family, either way am not interested in finding them...now tell me did you guys fuck"

What the actual hell. Both of them got no mouth filters.

I will try to post early.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.2K 51
drama အနည္းငယ္ဘဲပါပီး ro တ့ဲဖက္ကိုသြားမွာပါဗ်
Daisy By <3

Teen Fiction

11.4M 316K 34
He continues to stare as the young girl hums quietly, while keeping her eyes locked on the book in her hands. At the sound of his footsteps, she sudd...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
766K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...