Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

48. Birthday Surprise

3.4K 233 117
By BunnyTaeil

Y/n ignored the calls on her phone as she calmly eat her lunch too late, she has been very busy also she fall asleep before lunch. 

The caller named 'Jeon boy' kept calling but she ignored just like he did two hours ago. 

After y/n was satisfied with her ignorance, she decided to text the boy she is busy. Y/n smirked at the thought of Jungkook's tense face at this. She loved teasing this man for sure, she feel giddy when she tease him and get the funny reaction out  of him. 

Y/n was busy doing some research then she would be in deep thought, again she would grumble. She is behaving weird. Her butler watch her acting out of her character and thinking what is wrong with her. Why is she acting weird. 

Today

 was really exhausting day for Jeon Jungkook.  The meeting he went on was good but then he got know about the incident of Tae Sumi later. He cancel the investment in that company. When y/n ignored him he honestly felt very upset. But later he go to know the reason and he kinda understand why she looked that angry back then. 

And he really shouldn’t expect y/n to treat him as his heart desire. 

Today is his birthday. 

It's like all of the regular days. He stopped celebrating it since his parents died. Actually he never had the luxury to expect anything on this day. So it’s just like any other day in his life. But ever since he became successful of course business associate tried to get closer to him, they wanted to celebrate the day with him but everytime their plan goes veil.

Another main reason he doesn’t do birthdays cause he know no one genuinely care for him or his happiness celebrating, they just want to leech on him. 

He was busy ignoring those people who wants to get on his good side for their own selfish purpose. He put his phone on silent and buried himself in his work. He was so busy that he didn’t saw the call of his beloved. When he was done with his work he took him phone to see if there's some important work or something. But instead he found himself gawking at the 4 missed calls from y/n. He felt like his soul left his body. He was happy, then realization hit him he panicked and call her back numerous times but due to his shitty luck she didn’t answer. 

Jungkook thought it could be an emergency or be might have offended her. 

Jungkook's shoulder slumped at the thought of disappointing her. But then he got a message from her which said she is busy. Jungkook sigh, luck is definitely not on his side today. But still it didn’t stop him from thinking if y/n knew that today is his birthday would she wished him genuinely? Then agian he shake off those childish thought off his head. They are adults now, who cares about things like this. 

At the evening he went to home. 

He took shower then dressed up in casual cloths. 

He flopped in his bed, today is definitely not his day. 

He is again alone in his big house. Jungkook sigh, this is why he doesn’t want to come home early. His house is empty nor he has any friends. He is just so alone and he has been fighting against the whole world along for years. He is so tried of it. 

Did you ever feel like you have came to your house but you still feel like this is not your home? Like you still feel empty and cold. Jungkook feel that everytime he comes home.  He feels like he need to go home where he won't feel lonely or cold instead it will be warm, welcoming and full of love. 

Jungkook didn’t realised the time as he was in deep thought. 

His thoughts were cut off when he heard his phone ring. He tiredly look at the caller id he thought it might be some someone from work but instead it was y/n. He jumped up from his his bed and answer the call. 

"Come down." y/n's coldish voice always gave tingling feelings. 

She cut the call off, Jungkook stare at the phone dumbfounded. 

'Wait did she just told me to come down? Does she know I'm at my home?  Wait a minute did she came here?' Jungkook scream internally. 

He took his jacket and run off to y/n. 

He open the gate. To his pleasant surprise she is indeed here. She is wearing a hoodie and leggings. She is leaning against her car. She lazily look at him with her stoic expression. 

She took few steps, she look at his eyes directly making his heart went wild. 

When she saw Jungkook in his usual attire her heart skip a bit. Everything about him is just perfect. From his tall frame to his casual attire that didn’t do any Justice to his muscular body. Another thing y/n has notice that is her pendent which she has given to him years ago. 

Y/n scowl, she took another step getting really close to him. 

Jungkook's breathe hitch when y/n hold the pendent to examine. 

'She is too close.'

'She might hear my heart beating so loud and fast.'

"You didn’t sell it?" she asked but her voice more came like whispers. Y/n doesn’t know why she feel those weird yet pleasent feeling in her stomach. Is this what they called feeling butterfly in the stomach?  She doesn’t know. 

"No. I couldn’t." Jungkook replied softly 

Y/n back down and said, " get in." pointing her car. 

Jungkook follow her instructions like a puppy. Y/n start the car. 

"Where are you taking me?" Jungkook asked 

"To hell." 

Jungkook shut his mouth. 

He wonder if he has offended y/n by keeping her pendent. He doesn’t know if it seems rude to her but he didn’t mean it. He just wanted to cherish that. 

"If you are angry about the pende-tell me." y/n cut him off.

"Tell me why you didn’t need to sell it and what happened back then." 

She genuinely wants to know everything from him. Y/n again spoke her mind without thinking. But she didn’t mind neither did Jungkook. Jungkook took a deep breath then start to tell his story, whatever happened and how he become what he is now. 

To his surprise y/n was a great listener. She listen to his every single word very carefully while driving. Occasionally asking question or agreeing his word. 

Jungkook on the other hand has open up to her whole heartily. He never had a friend to discuss a small or mejor things but now he is just telling his story to y/n like they have been known each others for long. Jungkook feel like she is not only the women he loved but also a friend he never had. He liked it very much how she listen to everything he spoke. Sometimes Jungkook would just go off topic and share random things or his likenings. Y/n listen, then said her opinion or asked him questions. 

Everything just felt so natural to both off them. 

In between all this they didn’t realised where the time flew. 

It was night, and y/n was driving towards the mountain. It has been a long journey. 

"Why are you taking me to the mountain?  Planning to push me off? " Jungkook jokingly asked 

"Nah, gonna sacrifice you to mountain creatures." y/n said rolling her eyes but her lips turn upward slightly. 

The road of the mountain was totally empty. Not a single human beings were there. And since it was night it was darker than usual. If it was anyone else then they would have thought y/n was serious about that sacrifice things. And her personality would not be an help either. But it was not just anyone. 

He is Jeon Jungkook who loves and trust this women more than himself. 

Jungkook's expression cannot be described when he saw y/n parked her car in top of the mountain where a extremely beautiful woodhouse was. The house was decorated beautifully. Jungkook gave y/n a puzzled look she just shrugged 

"Yah. It's mine." y/n answer his question that he didn’t ask but was about to. 

"The house?" 

"The whole mountain." y/n replied  nonchalantly 

"WHAT!!!" he scream 

Y/n feel herself smiling at Jungkook's childish antics. He In a suit, dressing up, dominating the meeting room was something y/n has been witnessing for few months but this cute childish self only seems to appear when he is with her. 

"I once came with here with my uncle for some business, a company wanted to build a factory but the government didn’t gave permission cause it would harm the environment. I liked this mountain too much so I buy it from the government. Sometimes me grandpa grandma and uncle come here for hiking." y/n explain, Jungkook listen looking at her. His doe green eyes sparkle under the moonlight. 

She find it hard to take off her eyes from him. Almost like his green eyes has her under spell. 

Y/n look at her watch and mutter, "It's almost  time."

"Come." y/n command 

After few minutes y/n brought him side of the mountain from where they could see the entire city. 

Again Jeon Jungkook was out of words. He has hundred of questions inside his head but instead of asking he just enjoy it. He look at y/n confusingly why all this?  She still hasn’t told him.

Y/n turn to him

"Happy birthday Jeon boy."

"Huh, you h-how?"

Y/n ruffled his hair affectionately, she had a small soft smile as she again wishes him

Corner of his eyes had tears in it. One word about how he felt is overwhelm. He need few second to process it. He has never felt like this.

No one has ever done something like this for him.

He felt special

"Thank you." his voice rasped

"Stay here." y/n said and left. He stay there and process what just happened. He seat on the grasses.

Y/n again came with a small cute butterscotch flavour cake with candles top of it. Jungkook was mesmerized. He couldn’t help but to think It's definitely a dream. Y/n seat down and hold it infront of him.

"Blow it Jeon boy." Jungkook was almost  robotic. He close his eyes and made a wish.

Y/n was really curious. What did he wish for?

'Please give her all the happiness in the world.' -Jungkook wished no actually prayed.

He blew the candle then cut the cake and feed it to y/n.
Y/n and Jungkook both felt butterflies inside them. Their heart was banging loudly against their ribcage.

Y/n slice the cake and feed one piece to him. When his lips touched her hands accidentally she felt shivers down her spine.

"Your birthday gift. I didn’t know what you like or to give you so I just picked that come first in my mind." y/n said avoiding his eyes almost embarrassed.

She handed him a box and told him to open it.

It's one of the most expensive and rare chocolate box. She couldn’t think of anything else. So she just hope that the boy would  like it.

Little did she knew that he is falling more deeper for her.

And he loves it.

"No one has ever done all this for me thank you y/n." Jungkook got closer to her and wrap his hand around her pulling her into a hug.

Y/n froze on her spot.

Her heart went wild, butterflies in her stomach.

Jungkook buried his face into her shoulder while few tears escape from his  eyes. Realizing this y/n also wrap her hand around him. Her hand caresse the his back in a comforting manner.

After few moments his tears stopped.

They broke the hug and look at each other lovingly.

"You don’t need to thank me Jeon boy. You deserve it. Now stop crying and look there." y/n's hand caress his cheek.

She pointed at the sky.

She laid down and so did Jungkook. Both enjoying the stars under the sky together.

Today was unforgettable for both of them.

But one thing for sure, their feelings for each others only grow stronger after today.

The longest chapter of this book..... Pew

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼

(Y/n and JK)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 448 22
"You are really cute" She said pinching his cheek as he laughed lightly. "You are cute too." "I am dangerous as well." She said but he didn't hear...
3.8K 242 7
Y/n: I told you once I come back I will destroy you Jungkook fell on the ground crying his eyes out. He wished he could turn back time and stop himse...
587 83 15
Wake up series- Book Two. Waking up as mermaid in unknown story to find ending. After She again died as Lilly Laurentius. She know, she will reborn a...
397K 43.2K 98
She used to be a beautiful young lady who resembled a sunflower. Bright,cheerful and mischievous. She was a royal yet was never a part of the royal f...