His ANVI~ The saga of true l...

beauty_writess által

(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain... Több

Copyright
Character aesthetic
Family tree
1. His thoughts~
2. Her nightmare~
3. Blood and screams~
4. Knock on the door~
5. Dominated Mr.Thakur
6. Her wedding announcement
7. Marriage proposal
8. Breakdown
9. Thakur family and their plans
10. Her saviour
11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur
12. Samantha and Rachel
13. Abhay Pratap Rathore
14. Trustee and scholarship
15. Gun shots
16. Tears and love~
17. As you had left~
18. Honeymoon plans~
19. Already been meet her~
20. He had almost kissed me~
21. They almost killed her~
22. I'm so sorry Sam~
23. Don't come closer to me~
24. Ghost or someone~
25. Her mood swings~
26. The first kiss~
28. Making out~
29. Would have been pregnant~
30. Trustee's son~
31. The spicy proximity~
32. His intense gaze~
33. Leave her~
34. Please stay with us~
35. Her birthday~
36. Her decision~
37. I'm ready Sam~
38. First love making kit~
39. A sensual pleasures~
40. Pleasurable night~
41. Upcoming tsunami~
42. Stop it, Sam~
43. Shameless~
44. Her hateful words~
New book!!
45. How dare you~
46. Their past~
47. Lusty night~
48. Dance teacher~
49. I'll wait for you~

27. Being in pain~

14.1K 824 7
beauty_writess által

Hiee Bunnies, actually yesterday I informed my followers on Instagram that I'm going to update twice in a day tomorrow but I don't know how this chapter turned out way to long, so I decided to update today.

(Words-3258)

Also right now I'm overwhelmed by your response, we crossed 30k reads and 2k votes love you all.

Please let me know what you think about characters?

Now enjoy update and don't forget to follow me also tap on the star to vote....

Samrat POV:

"How did you know my mensuration cycle......."

She questioned in low but with curiosity in her voice, I can feel her fixed gaze upon my side profile.

I tilted my head towards her direction and blankly glance at her for a moment, i lowered my gaze and again focused my attention and placed a kettle.

I went near the refrigerator and took the milk then, i came back near the kitchen counter again all the time Avni was looking at me with pure rageful eyes all set to eat me for her dinner, I didn't know why after feeling all this, a small smile appeared on my lips which I hide before she even look at for once.

She put her hand over my shoulder and tapped it but I didn't look up, and poured the milk in the kettle and add some sugar and leave it after turning the flame on, I get back to chopping veggies.

When she didn't get attention from me, this time she hit me on the same spot obviously it didn't effect me at all, she groaned.

"Sam, stop behaving like a deaf tell me, how did you know about my mensuration cycle.....?"

She asked frustration clearly visible on her beautiful face, i cleared my throat and look up to lock our gaze with each other, she deeply look at my eyes, she srunched her nose like a baby that she is and most dangerous thing about her that makes my devil up her pouted lips 'O God' i forgot to blinked.

I didn't realize when my gaze move from her eyes to her plumpy, soft pink, delicious lips that i  just taste few minutes ago, I'm sure right now I'm just behaving like a creepy guy who literally can't think properly when she is around.

Before this kiss I'm totally in my control, literally I can handle myself being with her, the first day when I saw her i declared that she will be the one whom I'm get married to.

But still after so much difficulty i finally got able to win her heart, her love but I never tried to cross the limit, maybe it's common that being in relationship you atleast kiss her.

But for me, it's always seem impossible, i wanted to kiss her yet i always feel that if I try maybe she will leave thinking that i might be taking her advantage.

Now, it's getting serious her one move destroy my patience, self control everything, now she herself made me to taste now it's impossible to create any distance, she is in trouble now, but who will let her know.

I don't know what I will do today if she is not on her period, maybe everything turned out so different from now, but it's crime to hide such a things with her, first I need to find possible way to convince her that I'm not doing anything wrong which was obviously lie but still I will convince her to understand my situation and most importantly my love that comes above everything.

In my whole 28 years, i never feel anything for girls which is triggering for my family specially for maa, she wanted me to get married have children and live a happy married life, which I never desire to but when I came to see her everything changed into unexpected desire that i couldn't figure out.

Maybe her family also played one of the biggest role in our relationship, because of them she always wanted to be loved, she craved for love that she got from me, and I'm ready to give my life for her, love is a small thing to give her that turned out as a biggest happiness for her life.

I can't get physical or take another step further in our marriage, it's not about getting physical is important, even I wants to be inside her my dirty thoughts for her started popping into my head after our marriage before that I just dying to get married that it nothing else.

"Sam, are you able to answer me?"

My inner battle ended up with her sound, she murmured in slow but with sarcasm, i glared at her she didn't get afraid because I give her all freedom actually I'm the one who got afraid.

"Is it this important for you to know about that question so now you're showing your angry bird face to your charming husband Mrs. Thakur."

With my deep and husky voice definitely make her go crazy, i proud of myself for that I'm capable to drive her crazy I can't forget our bedroom scene where she opening checking me out while widened her eyes.

Her face flushed out with pink blush covered her cheeks, she placed her both palm over her face and rubbed it, then she peek her face secretly behind her palm and then quickly covered it with a blink.

I couldn't stop myself from bursting out of laughing, i never hide my feelings infront of her because she never saw my real face behind this common man, she tried to step down from counter but due to her height she couldn't able to get down, i laughing sound increase.

"Stop Sam, I'll kill you."

She yelled being completely doleful, her eyes widened showing her anger, i pressed my lips and leaned forward towards her face.

"Sure, I want to die by you my love."

I just stopped myself to go further and seductively whispered near her face, only one step and our face will be touched by each other, she pushed me with her fragile hands.

"Sam, stop help me I can't touch my feet on the floor."

She muttered in low voice and moved her gaze from my eyes to the floor, she held on counter by her side and tried to get down from there again.

I chuckled softly watching her cute struggles, stood infront of her i simply held her waist she flinched but didn't utter a word slowly I made her stand on her feet.

"Okay baby Avni, now like a good girl finish your coffee."

I uttered in teasing tone, some how i expected that she might get more irritated by this but no.

"Daddy, if I'm your baby then you shouldn't give me coffee you must have to give me milk it's better option."

She muttered cutely, and hugged my shoulder from side and rested her head on my right arm, i thinned my eyebrows an electric current ran through my veins her cute behaviour according to her is definitely not working upon me like she wanted.

I closed my eyes, if I don't have to control myself or she is not on her period maybe I'm end up fucking her miserably right on this kitchen counter infront on us, definitely she'll get to know this side of mine soon, I'll made her beg to stop that, her single word will trouble her alot.

"Don't ever call me that."

With strictness filled in my voice I uttered being taking few deep breaths.

"Why daddy, you didn't like that?"

She whispered seductively, obviously her hot breath blow over my arm.

"Just stop." I said in an irritated voice and turned my eyes and looked at her, there was a teeth showing big smile on her face, i rolled my eyes.

"And if I not?"

She questioned again, I lost leaving the knife and turned to side and forward my hand to hold her and said.

"Let me tell you, wait."

"You never gonna catch me." She yelled at me showing her bight teeth, she started running towards living room, i didn't run after her but take some big steps towards her.

"You forgot your already my wife at the end of the day you'll always come back in my embrace."

I muttered a bit louder and moved few steps forward towards her, she's moving here and there while giggling out from her heart, i stopped seeing this most memorable view infront of me.

"In your dreams mr." She announced, her breath got heavier, my eyebrows frowned in thin line observing her struggle.

I stepped few steps on her direction, but again she started running without thinking about herself i rubbed my temple and back off.

Let's see, now I'm going to make dinner for us, just play this games with ghost.

While saying this, i turned back to enter inside the kitchen but before I could.

"Hey, I'm not afraid by ghost human beings are more dangerous and don't forget I live here for last two months alone."

She muttered, her voice filled with sadness and complaining tone, I want to forget everything Avni please, i shouldn't utter anything else otherwise things got more tangled.

"Yeah, yeah I know I proud of my Avni she is a brave girl, right?" I said with calmness and  turned around to look at her, showing her thumb up, i moved to kitchen.

"Yes, you have to." She yelled still standing their glaring at me in annoying tone.

"Okay, let's go." I said and continue my remaining work, she also come again without saying anything I made her sit on counter.

I preheat our coffee and while cooking i drink my coffee, she remained silent and finished her coffee soon i finish cooking and we both placed food on dinning table and complete our dinner in pure silence.

After that i picked our plate and put it into the sink, when I came back to living room she already leave for bedroom, i entered inside and came to see empty bed, i heard water flowing from bathroom.

I settled on the bed and collect phone from the side table, there's a lot of message popped up on the screen one after another.
Arjun send me document regarding Mehta project, I tap to open it and started reading the documents.

I lifted my lashes, when door opened and Avni come out of bathroom, i noticed her face lost its colour she looks pale, I stood up from the bed and so as to approach her.

I lift her chin with my index finger, our eyes meet each other before I ask her anything she wrapped her arms around me, I did the same and stroke her hair.

"What happened, Avni?" I softly asked her while moving my free hand inside her hair and other hand wrapped around her waist tightly, my heart ached seeing her like this.

"It's paining." Her voice come out as a mere whisper, i feel something wet on my chest it didn't take time to realize it's her tears that wetting my tshirt, soon her sobbing sound increased.

"Your lower back or your stomach?" I asked her, enormously she pushed herself more into my chest.

"Both." Her one word forced me to shut my eyes closed, i pull her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso and I made her lay on the bed.

I turned to leave, but before I could she tightly held my hand, I look back she nodded her head negatively, i sighed and remove her hand and gave her a warm smile.

"I'll come back, stay here don't follow me, okay?" She didn't say anything so I take it as a yes and leave the room.

I went to kitchen and turned on the flame and placed a pot filled with water, I pick out hot bag and poured hot water inside it.

Get inside the room, i come to see she rolled her body like a ball, with big steps i stood beside her and touch her head and softly stroke her hair, feeling my touch she opened her eyes, now her eyes turned a bit watery.

I sat on my side of bed and softly pulled her from her front and made her sit on my lap, her back touched my front, she rested her head on my chest and i placed hot bag over her lower stomach, she groaned.

"Is it too hot for you?" I asked being concerned because I already checked it's temperature on my hand I feel right but for her maybe it's too much.

"No, it's fine." She murmured in low voice.

"Mmm." I hummed and continue doing this, her body maybe feel little bit pain free, should we have to consult with a doctor?

If she agree then definitely yes, but if she tried to started making excuses then I'll handle everything by my own.

"I'll manage you should sleep Sam, you already look tired doing everything." She murmured and tried to move away from me, i tight my grip over her waist to stop her.

"Stop, I'm fine, first tell me one thing you ever consult with a doctor about your cramps." I questioned her, i tilted her head and nodded negatively.

"Tomorrow we'll go for a quick check up."
I said, and turned her face towards me I lift her tshirt little bit and placed that hot bag over her lower back.

"No, it's normal." She uttered and closed her eyes, i sighed.

"What if something is serious?" I muttered this time with seriousness, I know this was coming.

"Please Sam, we'll talk tomorrow not today."

She whispered in low voice now she sounds sleeping so I didn't say anything to disturb her peaceful mind and i ruffle her hair and peck on her hair.

"Can you please wake me up at sharp 6 o'clock in the morning my college held an event tomorrow."

With sleeping voice, she murmured and hide her face in my neck, and closed my lashes and hummed.

"Hum...."

We both leaned on the bed, soon we drift into sleep while she kept her head on my shoulder and I did wrapped my hand around her waist.

My peaceful sleeping broke with the sound of alarm, i tried to sit straight but, feeling something over my body I look down my wife stick herself on me like a koala.

There is no trance of getting wake up on her face, slight smile appeared on my lips, finally after so many attempts i detached our body I lifted her in my arms and directly went to bathroom.

I made her sit on the side table beside basin, I took a deep breath and splash water over her face.

"Tsunami, tsunami h-e-l-p, help..." She jerked off throwing her hands in the air, i moved a side and pressed my lips tightly to compressed the way of laughter.

She unlocked her lashes, she glance got fixed upon me before moving anywhere else, she narrowed her eyelids.

Without letting her fire back I held her tooth brush while putting some paste over it I unlatch her tightly rolled fist and put on it, she srunched her nose.

I brush my teeth as well and splash water over my face, when I'm done she still sitting like before while her brush inside her mouth i sighed and i leaned forward and brushed her teeth.

Don't be lazy Avni, otherwise you'll be late, come within 20 minutes, still you are not able to take bath then i don't have problem giving you a quick bath.

She turned around with jerk, her cheeks covered with pink tint, i smiled and ruffle her  hair and leave the bathroom.

I took a towel and make my way to the other room to take a bath. I heard a knock on the door I opened it it's Reema, she wished me so did i,  I give her space to enter and moved back to leave, when I came back after taking a bath, she was almost ready. I was in my white shirt and black pants.

I stood behind her, shes wearing black kurti with blue jeans, as usual no doubt she looks magnificent, our eyes meet each other through mirror, she gave her warm smile I leaned over her shoulder i trance the path from her palm to her.

I pulled her kurti slightly down from her shoulder and attract my lips on her soft flesh she gulped and tightly closed her brown caramel eyes, i inhaled her lavender fragrance that drive me crazy slowly i started sucking her soft skin.

"Aaahhh....."

Low moan escaped from her mouth, i smirked looking at my effect on her my gaze never left her sight. I tighten my hold over her slim waist and suck harder this time.

"Aaahhhh....S-a-m.."

Her voice come out as mere whisper, i leave her before pecking on the same spot, when I stood straight, I came to know that I give her first hickey, it's not too dark but still noticable.

She blankly glance at me while her mouth parted trying to get her breath normal, I smirked I fixed her kurti and help her to wear her earings, from the centre table i pick out the bag full of sweet that I buy for her last day.

"This is for you." I murmured and placed it infront of her, she thinned her eyebrows with hesitation she took from me.

"What is this?" She asked with curiosity, i shrugged my shoulder and said.

"See yourself." In my flat tone, she keep gazing at me and that bag one by one, finally she opened and her face shows most beautiful smile.

"Thankyou Sam, how do you I'm craving for sweets." She muttered cutely with excitement and hugged me all of sudden and I did the same and chuckled.

"You always craving for sweets Avni." I uttered teasingly while inhaling her hair.

"You're such a......?" She uttered but stopped at the end I raised one eyebrow.

"Such a what.....?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm getting late leave my way." She muttered and leave the hug, suddenly I feel empty, i closed my eyes to remove all this thoughts.

She help with my tie and after taking coat, holding her hand we leave our room and sat on the dining chair, when Reema came with bowl.

"Good morning ma'am." Reema wished her, but her face lose that smile.

"I told you didi don't call me ma'am." Avni muttered with frustrated but still softly. I stared at Reema, to do what she said and she didn't take time to understand my signal, i slightly nodded and divert my gaze on plate.

"Okay didi." Reema muttered in low light and lowered her head.

We both finished our breakfast and get up from our chair, i pressed the button of lift to ground floor after getting inside, lift opened and we went to my car i opened the door for her and buckle up her seatbelt.

I sat on my seat and did the same, i started the engine and drive to her college, all silence no one tried to broke this silence. After when I was about to say something, she muttered.

"I don't think so, an accountant can earn this much Sam I hope you're not doing anything wrong....."

***

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.3M 186K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
657K 8.5K 8
Shivika Kulkarni is fire and you don't play with fire. Orphaned at 5, her parents died in a car crash and she was raised by her paternal uncle and hi...
119K 6.1K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋 [🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...
39.9K 1.5K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...