๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„...

By angelstqr

๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„ โ” influencer apply fic in which an anonymous account make some fake scandals, a... More

my character

๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„

93 4 13
By angelstqr

"i've got a list of names and 
yours is in red, underlined"

( influencer revenge apply fic )
─── oc x oc, influencer x oc
© angelstqr 2024

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

( recommended settings )
─── monospace font
dark background, second smallest

" oh man, what a world, the things I hear
if I could act on my revenge, no, would I?"

"now and then I think of all 
the times you screwed me over"

───────────
¡ RULES !
───────────

I. BE KIND, please be kind to everyone who applies and to me. this shouldn't even have to be a rule because you should always be kind and respectful. please don't hate on any character that other users make. just be kind and respectful in the comment section. yes you can hate a canon character, some will have different personalities when they were younger though.

II. DIVERSITY, please do not make all your oc's white with blue eyes and blond. i mean you can but the chance to be chosen will be low. please do not make every personality copy and paste i want to see different personalities that i can write. please have some diversity with you face claims and sexuality's of your characters, if you need help you can ask me!

III. AGE, please make sure your face claim looks age appropriate. this book can and maybe will contain some mature themes, not smut, but scandalous scenes from their revenge and rumors. also don't use a 30 year old face claim, if they have scenes or gifs from when they were younger i'll allow it. make sure to reach out to me about that before making the form.

IV. ACTIVE, if you apply to this fic you HAVE to be active. i understand if you have a break but you have to let me know first! make at least one comment and vote on a chapter so i know you are being active. don't be a ghost reader on this story, otherwise your oc will be removed and most likely replace by another character. what is your oc fav drink.

V. NEAT, please make your form look neat. comment your characters name and then reply to that comment with the form. if you make the form messy it will be hard to understand. you must include everything in the form except for the ones that include this * that little star means it's optional. also apply where it says apply here only, no where else!

*VI. SOCIAL MEDIA, this rule is optional. if you character is chosen I will like you to know that I do edits on tiktok. if you would like to be tagged leave your username when your character gets actually chosen. if you would not like to be tagged but still see them my tiktok is in my profile. my Instagram is also their if you would like to let me know of your character more. you can also message me on Wattpad

VII. TAGS, post this on you message board (mb) and tag me. also tag 3 other individuals.

───────────
─── SYNOPSIS !

IN THE GLAMOROUS WORLD of social media, octavia, a famous influencer with massive following, is suddenly thrust into a nightmarish scenario when an anonymous online account launches a vicious attack against her. false accusations of grooming a minor rock tavias world, ruining her reputation and causing a storm of controversy. shocked and devastated by the lies spread about them, tavia refuses to stay silent and gathers others who have fallen prey to the anonymous smear campaign.

together, they form a tight knit alliance with a shared mission: to uncover the identity of their tormentor and seek revenge for the harm inflicted upon them. each member of the group brings their unique talents and resources to the table, pooling their skills to unravel the mystery behind the anonymous accounts malicious actions. despite facing obstacles and constant threats from their adversary, tavia and the others refuse to back down. the determination to expose the truth and clear their names fuels their relentless pursuit of justice, leading them down a path fought with danger and uncertainty.

as they navigate the dirty waters of social media, they must confront their own vulnerabilities and fears, grappling with harsh realities of online anonymity and cyber bullying. with a clock ticking and their reputations on the line, octavia and her allies must outsmart their cunning for and emerge victorious in a battle that will test their resilience, loyalty, and resolve. in the end, they will discover that true strength is not in fame or followers but in the bonds of friendship and solidarity forged in the face of adversity.

or in which

IN WHICH THE WAKE of false accusations from a anonymous account, octavia joins forces with fellow victims to uncover the truth and seek revenge. they stand united in their quest for justice and redemption.

───────────
────── FORM !

full name ━ first, middle, and last. middle is optional.

nicknames ━ what is it, who calls them that.

preferred name ━ self explanatory

username ━ on all their social media

age && birth date ━ eighteen or older ,, ex. june seventeen

gender && pronouns ━ self explanatory

sexuality ━ self explanatory

love interest ━ yes or no

face claim && backup ━ actors who look the age

stereotype ━ ex. the cold hearted

mbti personality ━ self explanatory 

personality ━ please be detailed

backstory ━ please be detailed

their scandal ━ questions can be asked

quotes ━ put two quotes

other ━ anything i should know

 apply here  ━

───────────
¡ DEDICATIONS !
───────────
hopeslovebot captaingryffindor storiez0

¡ val speaks !

hello, I'm so excited this might be one of my best apply fics yet. It's also a bit different but I can already tell it will be a joy!!

deadline will be in late february or early march, date is still not decided. if you have any questions please feel free to ask!!

this format belongs to me so please ask if you want to use it!! and give me a tag!!

P L A N   O F
R E V E N G E
B Y   V A L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 48.4K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
122K 6.9K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
286K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...