COTE-Classroom of the elite...

By shaniceng316

Hi, everyone. This book is my rewrite book of the Class S this book. So I'm saying this story is talking abo... More

Prologo
Chapter 1: New year with girlfriend
Chapter 2: New class??
Chapter 3: New classmates?
Chapter 4: Class S OAA
Chapter 5: What?!
Chapter 6: Class A
Chapter 7: Class C
Chapter 8: Class D
Chapter 10: He Holding Back!!?
Chapter 11: Worthy of my boyfriend~
Chapter 12: Class S
Chapter 13: Changing campus life of Class B
Chapter 14: Special Exam

Chapter 9: Class B

285 11 4
By shaniceng316

Third people POV

When Kiyotaka talks with his father 

Boy group

"Ayanokouji and Karuizawa are dating!"Ike said

"Can you please explain why the individual who appears melancholic has found a girlfriend before me finding one ?!!!"Yamauchi yells, making many people hear what he says.

"Does Ayanokouji blackmailing her?"Miyamoto said.

"It must be a reality," Yamauchi said.

"He is worse!"Hondo said.

"Yes."

"He is worse!!"

Several boys agree, including Sudo, Akito, Keisei, and Hirata, while others do not agree with them.

"Please refrain from referring to Kiyopon as that individual. He exhibits qualities of kindness, which may not be apparent to everyone." Haruka was very angry with those boys.

"Is it possible that Karuizawa is in a relationship with that sombre individual? Perhaps he is coercing her into it!" Yamauchi asks Haruka.

"You guys need to ask Karuizawa san why dating Kiyotaka Kun first," Hirata said to them.

" I agree Hirata /Hirata kun."Akito,Keisei, Sudo ,Haruka and Airi.

"Ok"The boys answer.

"Hirata, you are sad about your ex-girlfriend with another guy who is not better than you together??" Yamauchi ask to Hirata

"Of course not, I am so glad that they get together."

"What a kind person....."

Most of the boys are thinking about how kind Hirata that guy

Girl group

"Karuizawa san why did you date Ayanokouji Kun? Can you explain me?"Satou comes to Kei there to ask Kei.

"I am so apologies, Satou san. I have feelings for you similar to those for the other person. I am not seeking your forgiveness. You have the right to feel upset about this."

"Ok," Satou said

After the cold voice sounded, Everyone found Kei slapped on the left cheek by Satou.

"It'll be even... Can you accept it, Karuizawa san?"

"Do you want to give me another slap?"Kei's statement has caused surprise among many individuals, as it is generally believed that Kei Karuizawa would not forgive someone who slaps her and tells her to do more.

"No, this... I may not have enough courage... I mean, I'm sorry, I hit you..."Satou is very sorry said Kei.

"Regrettably, I must inform you that I have developed feelings for the same individual as you..."

"I cannot control my feelings, but I find Ayanokouji kun's appearance to be quite attractive, surpassing even that of Hirata kun," Satou mentioned that there is a lack of awareness among many individuals regarding the events that unfolded, resulting in Hirata being perceived as superior to Kiyotaka.

Kei couldn't help but open her arms and hug Sato san tightly.

"Wow, Karuizawa san!"Satou said very excited.

"......I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, it's okay, really..."

Karuizawa is very full of apologies

"Would you like to have a cup of tea after school ?"

Satou nodded between her arms and agreed to her willful words.

"Then Karuizawa san. Can you tell us why you dating Ayanokouji Kun?" Matsushita comes there to ask Kei about her with Kiyotaka things.

"Yeah, We all want to know!"Look like the class is asking Kei.

"During spring break, we decided to date because I find him very cool and intriguing. Since then, I have developed feelings for him and we have been dating. I won't reveal any more details at this point."

"Ok"

"Kiyotaka he still didn't come back?"Kei said.

"Yeah, right," Hirata said.

"I want to know why too. I need to ask Chabishara sensei after."Horikita said.

After changing the class

"Fortunately, it is beneficial that Kiyotaka is not facing expulsion and can continue his education at this school, isn't that correct, everyone?" Hirata asks his classmates.

"Furthermore, we have accumulated an additional 100 class points, which has brought our class closer together compared to Class A," Ike said.

"Indeed, Kanji, you are correct in stating that only one individual moved to a different class compared to the one hundred class points, and that individual happens to be the gloomy guy. We are pleased by this discrepancy." Yamauchi said.

"Don't make disparaging remarks about Kiyotaka. He is of higher character than individuals who exhibit inappropriate behaviour." Kei is quite upset by Yamauchi's words.

"How can that gloomy guy be better than me?"Yamauchi said with Kei.

"Ayanokouji kun / Kiyopon is better than you pervert!"Satou and Haruka said together.

"What!?"

"Is it not advantageous, Karuizawa-san? Ayanokoji-kun is not required to depart from this institution."Satou and Matsushita together said with Kei.

Kei nodded.

Two individuals, namely Horikita Suzune and Chabishara Sensei, are greatly distressed by the departure of their ACE.

Soujiro noticed that Horikita was feeling quite upset and would like to inquire about her well-being.

"What happened to make you very upset? Suzune? Ayanokouji has not left the school, he has only changed classes."

"Yeah, Horikita san why you are upset?"Kushida asks Horikita too.

"Nothing in particular, but I require a discussion with Ayanokouji-kun regarding the reinstatement of his status as a Class B student by the school."

Horikita said that makes people surprised apart from Kei and Kouenji.

"Could you please clarify the reason behind Horikita's decision to request Ayanokouji to return to being a Class B student? It appears that there was a directive stating that this decision cannot be altered." Kushida asked everyone to want to ask.

"Shouldn't we show concern for our classmate since he is part of our class? Do you not show concern for your friend, Kushida-san?"

"Even though Ayanokouji Kun has changed classes and is still attending this school, I believe it is important to focus on maintaining friendships with all of our classmates. Thus, we can still make friends with everyone, right?" Kushida asked her classmates.

"She is right. Ayanokouji he just changed the class, is not to be expelled ."Sudo agrees to Kushida.

Many people agree too only Kei, Kouenji and Matsushita.

"Indeed, I am disappointed that Kiyopon is no longer part of this class. However, I am relieved that he has chosen to remain at this school. Don't you guys agree?" Haruka asked the Ayanokouji group.

"Well, I go back to my room. Tomorrow see you guys."Horikita said finished and opened the door to go back to her room.

Other people want to go out the school.

But

Suddenly someone said something that made them stay in the classroom inside.

"Have you failed to take notice that the Class S OAA statistics are all A+? It appears that the information was overlooked. Can you confirm?" "Keise said the important things about Class S.

Indeed, it should be noted that the students in Class S are all A+ achievers. As for the other four students, they are unfamiliar with the Class S students; however, they are aware of Ayanokouji and acknowledge that he is incapable of attaining all A+ grades as well.

"Does that mean Ayanokouji is holding back?"Ike ask.

"You mean he holding back to make our class can't go to class A!"Shinohara said.

Many people realize this after they all are very angry and want to ask why he holding back.

"Everyone, please remain calm. I believe that Kiyotaka kun had a reason for his restraint." Hirata tries to make his classmates calm down.

"If Hirata kun to say that." said most girls.

"Could you please explain the situation with Hirata in a more composed manner? It seems like he is holding back, and I am unsure how we can calm down in this situation." Yamauchi was angry to say to Hirata.

"Hey!!! Why you are feeling upset with Hirata Kun? Hirata Kun simply wishes for everyone to remain calm and allow Ayanokouji Kun the opportunity to explain to us the reason behind his reluctance." said the Hirata fan club.

Yamauchi can't say something.

"Well, let Karuizawa san ask Ayanokouji kun why he held back, guys," Kushida said to everyone.

Many people agree with Kushida's idea.

"Can you do that Karuizawa san?"Hirata asked her.

"Well...I will try my best to ask him. But don't put many expect."Kei answers them.

'Well even if I know the truth I will not answer the truth.' Kei thought.

Then everyone open the door and go away.

Kei, Satou and her group go to a drink cafe.

Ayanokouji Group goes to a drink cafe shop too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 11
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's life hasn't been easy. After being placed in the white room for an experiment by his father during most of his childhood, he ev...
88.4K 2.7K 12
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...
380K 11.9K 29
When Ayanokouji Kiyotaka wished for something that can interest him in his new school, he never expected that it would be something like this. After...
94.8K 3.4K 56
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...