The Shattered Clan- Book One...

By ice___and____nothing

As Redpaw fights the uneasiness in his mind, a cat of unknown privileges appears in the midst of a dangerousl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 18

4 0 0
By ice___and____nothing

Shadowwing nervously stepped into the leader's den. "Um, you wanted to see me Duskstar?" "Oh yes! Come in," Duskstar called from inside. Shadowwing could practically feel her paws turning numb with anticipation. She found herself in a cozy little corner of the den. Within the fern nest lay Duskstar. "So..." Shadowwing was at a loss for words, "What did you want to talk to me about?" "Well, it's about your... recent events," Duskstar explained slowly. "Oh," Shadowwing seemed to be very small at the moment. She didn't want to talk to Duskstar about this but she couldn't avoid it either. "Ok," she said bravely. Suddenly, Hollyblaze cried out, "FogClan is attacking us!" Horror seeped into Shadowwing as she was whisked off into battle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

900 80 16
~Note: I am no longer updating this book~ Amberkit thinks that her life as a kit is perfect. She has her mother and two sisters by her side, and her...
5.8K 208 21
Darkpaw has always been in her sister's shadow. But it was never because Brightpaw was the best hunter or fighter, though she certainly was. It was b...
1.2K 160 30
SpringClan has just came out of the first battle against Maplestar and his rogues, but only just. With many cats she loves injured and almost dead, B...
197 35 31
Ravenpaw, a young she-cat, has been training in her Clan for many moons and is close to becoming a warrior. But when danger strikes, she fears not on...