Zero*One: Unholy*Quinity

By LoveIrene143

A Minju x Xiaoting x Sakura x Yunjin x Chaewon x Male Reader fiction Fox Ladies called them 'cursed', they ca... More

Episode 2
Episode 3

Episode 1

397 15 8
By LoveIrene143

Minmin's POV

"Poor guy. I never knew he dated Chaewon." I said while looking at the couple that didn't work well. "And I never knew the one that I 'resembled' would be like that." Mary said in her British accent and then sipped her bubble tea.

"Minmin you've talked to that guy before. Who exactly is he? Because at first I saw him as a janitor. But yesterday he wore a black outfit and was chasing a guy down the street. He's a good fighter too." She said.

"His name is Jo Y/N. Once known as Kim Y/N but his gangster 'parents' who once adopted him disowned him just because he was expelled from performing art school. The thing is, his voice was lost due to getting punched at his throat by his step brother which caused him unable to sing." I said.

"Bloody hell, that's terrible." I could see her ears flattened after she heard what I said. "So you do read his pasts after all. Tell me more about him."

"After sleeping on the street for months, he was accepted by a central intelligence Inspector because he helped the man catch a burglar. Turns out the burglar was actually a serial killer. After the incident, the inspector trained Y/N martial arts for his own self-defence. Surprisingly, the guy outperformed him so the man trained him to become a bounty hunter and he did it more than well." I explained.

"That says a lot, innit? No wonder he's already a good fighter. It's his talent."

"Yeah, that's not the first, his duty was to do jobs for the government by actually killing wanted criminals and they'll cover his murders. His service was so good that he got noticed by other countries governments to hire him. He travelled all around the world when he was 18. During that time, he killed some cartel bosses, mob bosses and so on. Not to mention that he was also involved in the Navy SEAL's operation to kill a militant criminal. He did a big role in success of the mission." I said.

Mary's fox ears raised as she seems to be surprised. "Not bad for a 5 foot 5 guy. Actually, he's not a guy at all. He's a short king. How did he end up with Chaewon?"

"He was assigned to rescue her. Remember K-CON in LA? She was kidnapped. Y/N found her in a casino in Las Vegas. The casino wasn't just closed after that day, he detonated the place right after he got Chaewon. That gave them a warning if they do the same thing to the other idols."

"So he saved her and they ended up dating? He deserves it." She said.

"So do I thought. Remember his step brother? That guy is Kim Ji Young and she's dating him without Y/N's knowing. I saw them kissing." I replied.

Mary just shook her head in disappointment.

"What are you two talking about?" I heard Sierra interrupt as she walks towards us. She maybe looks like Xiaoting but she's actually half Italian. Her mother married to a world war 1 and 2 veteran who is also an Italian mob boss. They are that old but still, once you marry a fox lady, you'll stop aging anyway.

"We just talked about Y/N. You know him?"

"Y/N? Big fan! That guy can dance waaaay better than me despite of him being a janitor. He's a talented dancer who deserves a recognition. Can you imagine enjoying hard footwork after cleaning the whole HYBE floor? That's something." She said.

"Oh, you met him."

"I haven't talked to him yet. But still, Jisun sunbaenim scolded him for his odour. It is unfortunate since he has good hygiene, but the odour was from his DNA. Sakura told me that. Plus, it happened because he worked too hard and got all sweaty." Sierra said.

"That's not nice. I mean, even if she doesn't know, she shouldn't do that because of it. The guy was sweating isn't he?" Mary said after getting a bit annoyed.

"Anyway, I sensed a bad feeling about what is going to happen to him tonight." Sierra said. "It's a bad thing. Literally. It would cost his life." She stated.

"It's not like he's going to get shot, right?" I replied.

"Actually, that is what going to happen to him. And you'll be surprised who's gonna shoot him." Sierra answered. Did I just jinxed again?

I snapped my fingers as a small ruby pendant with a shape of nine tailed fox appeared in my left hand. "There he goes." I said after looking at Y/N got slapped by his date.

"Mammamia, what is wrong with her?" Sierra said as she was shocked. "Can I give her a slap please? I wanna knock the sense out of her." Mary said.

"Mary, calm down. I never seen you angry like this." I said as she turned to me. "Well, my Birmingham blood flowing in my bloody veins right now." As she said Birmingham in the Posh accent. Her tails were swinging, expressing her anger.

I could see this guy Y/N walked away from that woman as she just left him alone. "You know, maybe he can be a good candidate to get us out from this curse we get. A guy like that would probably accept everyone he met and that's fine by me." I heard another voice said.

"Did you get your order, Sakura?" Sierra asked as the Japanese shook her head. "The curse of our past life is just.... I don't know what to say anymore." She just shrugged.

"The seller pretended to say she ran out of her stock of the drink you wanna buy again?" Mary asked, guessing on what happened to Sakura. The girl just sadly nodded. "Can anyone be nicer to us?" She added.

"Well, maybe we should approach that poor guy as the first step to get the first human to accept us. The only reason we got accepted as trainees because there was no one left for the agency to scout except us who got interested to be recruited. So that will not be counted as the first human to accept us fully." Sierra said, recalled how we became trainees on the first day.

"It just keeps getting worse, HYBE acquired our agency because of the potential profit that we will gain in the future. Now, even with our fox races popularity gained as some became celebrities, we just keep getting mistreated because, you know." I said as I agreed with Sierra.

"Can't relate. I'm not a trainee." Mary said. "Then why are you here?" I asked her. "Because I like it here. I don't wanna go back to Birmingham. Any kids who wanna go there just because they're Thomas Shelby wannabes didn't not experienced how harsh the atmosphere is in there. Lots of crimes could be seen and I'm not gonna go back." Mary said, shook her head and took another sip.

"That boy's coming here." Sakura said as she saw Y/N was going to pass us. "Hey cutie!" Sierra shouted while the guy just walked by us as if he didn't hear anything. "Y/N!!" Sakura shouted as he turned around to see us.

"Come here!! We know who you are." Mary said as he just step towards us. I felt something in him that made me sad when I watch him getting closer. He seems like in pain but he was good at hiding it.

"I can see potential bright future in you. You're really cute." Sakura said, in a seducing tone. "You seems to not surprised when you see us. Do you know who we are?" I asked and he nodded as he stared at Mary for a few seconds before turning to the others. I cannot blame him though. Mary resembles Chaewon and he seems to still have love for her. Besides, even if she neglected him or just like what we saw earlier, slapped him in the face, Y/N still loved her.

"So you do know that we're not ordinary people, right?" I asked. And he nodded again. This guy never do a sign language with us and today he seems like he didn't even brought his voice said to help him communicate. But still, we can see what is in his thoughts. We're good at mind reading.

"If you're asking me what's going on, my housemate here, Sierra has something to say." I passed my baton to the latter. "Look Y/N. I can't predict future because that's not what I can do. But I could sense things that's gonna happen at the end of the day. And the way I see it, you'll ended up in a worst case scenario that it could end your job. So," I handed him a pendant that I held earlier. "Wear this. It will protect you. Trust me." I said and he wearing it.

Y/N seems to impressed by the little red fox appearance. "That's 18 carat of ruby. I hope you like it." I said with a smile. He just bowed at us and turned away. Seems like he's a busy man who is just trying to spend his time with his not-so lover.

"Bowing at us at 90 degrees like a secretary? While he's a good fighter?? Kim Chaewon, what have you done??" Mary said as her heart sank to see how gentle he was. Actually, we all do feel the same for her. This guy is a potential keeper. And if Chaewon is going to dump him for his gangster step sibling, I will gone mad too.

"Let's just hope it's not that kind of betrayal that's going to take his life away." I said. "Stop jinxing!" Sierra replied at me. "What, I thought you said that you'll never know who'll kill him."

"Yes, and most of the bad things you said will turn into reality." Sierra said. "It's just a bad luck, I'm not the one behind it." I pout. "Yeah but we're trying to be cautious here. Don't you remember what you told us yesterday? That 'hopefully Kkura-chan here didn't mistreated by the seller again'? It literally happened." Sierra has a point.

"You know what? Maybe I'll have a change of heart this time. I'll do the audition to become a trainee." Mary said, out of nowhere. "Ara? What makes you said that?" Sakura asked her. "Well, that poor boy Y/N worked as a janitor in HYBE, isn't it? I want to know more about him." Mary said.

"More specifically, an undercover to watch over the inspector's son." Sakura said. "Janitor, undercover, does it even matter? Besides, I do have a feeling that he's a keeper." She said. "That's true, but you also have to endure the mistreatment from our trainer. Jinyuan had to meditate yesterday because of that woman." I said.

"Ugh, don't even say the word at me. I kinda hate it, Minmin." She cringed. And yes, I know every girls here hated the word as much as I do that we're only preferred to be called as girls or young ladies.

"Well, you better start your audition now, and we should go back for practice." Sierra suggested. "Alright. Let's go then." We stood from our seats and moved on.

- - - - - - - -

Later that day

Mary's POV

That was easy. I just showed the producer my vocal skills and my talent on playing a bass. Despite the mistreatment he gave me, he accepted anyway. Just because I'm a 'Chaewon look-alike' and I can sing.

"You may leave now, there are 10 potential trainees remaining and I need to either accept or reject them. Good job to you. Have a nice day."

"You too, PD-nim." I replied and left the hall. I just walked my way to the hall that the girls are practice in. While I was on my way to do so, I could see that poor boy Y/N earlier. Yes, the reason I called him a boy is because he's only 5 foot 5 compared to his age. Other than that, I find him adorable. The way he looks, he seems like a mixed blood of someone else other than Korean. His skin was a bit pale, his eyes were rounded, he literally looks like an anime character. Unreal just like Karina but in different way.

I could see him wiping down the glass that covered the hall we supposed to practice in. He just greeted at me with a smile, knowing that he couldn't talk a single word which made me feels bad about. Then, once I opened that door I could see the future group mates of mine that I will debut with. They seem to rest after a long day of practice. Other than that, I could not see any signs of their trainer.

"Hey, girls! Guess who's coming to join!" I greeted them. "Oh? Mary! Did you pass the audition?" Jinyuan asked and I happily nodded at her. "With flying colours in vocal skills of course. Where's our trainer?" I asked them.

"Oh, we're actually practice on our own through dance practice videos online. Seems like trainer Son has decided to not train us anymore so right now we had to practice ourselves." Minmin said.

"Wait what?? B-but, why?? I thought you said-" I was interrupted by Sakura. "Well, it was yesterday and earlier this morning, she trained us, and today she called it a quit so we're on our own. Despite that, we still have our producer and composers. We're just waiting till they inform us for our upcoming albums. Right now, we only rely on Jinyuan and Sierra. They're our dancers in this future group of ours. I've tried before and I'm not gonna lie that I'm satisfied even more. They could do better than that woman who mistreated us. It will get better soon. Besides, we're Zero One. Our copying capability on other movements especially on dancing is perfectly in sync and on point." She explained with a calming tone.

"Well, that's the negative trait we had to live as our past life reincarnations. Somehow people and even other Fox ladies will look at us in disgust once we turned adults as if we did something very bad." Jinyuan said.

"Yeah, I forgot about that." I said and looked down.

"Come on, it's not even that bad, maybe there's something that could help us overcome this? Like you know, getting married?" Sierra said that made Minmin sighed. "As if that would work, it will only work if there's someone who accept us and somehow decided to save us all like marry us at once and we can feel it like a voodoo doll in which hours later this kind of mark in our palm would disappear." She said.

"I think that would work. I have a bet and hope in it too." Sakura said. "Who would be?" Minmin asked. Sakura pointed at Y/N outside through the glass. "Well, I wouldn't mind for a short king." Jinyuan said with a small smile. "I know right? He's adorable." Sakura replied with a chuckle.

"Why would he even do that? I kinda like him too but aren't we just met? What if he's the same as the others?" I asked. "Look for a different angle. He gets almost the same treatments as us. Even worse, some of them are Jisun and Chaewon sunbaenim. Most of the reason everyone neglected him because he's short and can't even talk a single word, right? Think about it logically. The only ones who would accept us other than becoming their workers or in this case trainees, are the ones who get the similar if not the same fate as we are right now." Jinyuan explained.

"Genius." Sierra said. "Do you girls know that he was diagnosed with DID?" Sakura asked. "How did you know?" I asked her back. "Whenever he wants to do his main duty, his personality changed. While Y/N still communicate with people around him, this one didn't even talk at all. Whenever he received a call, he immediately changed into that other self of him, changed his clothes and then left the building to do the work. The thing is, that's the other self of him that helped him to gain the reputation he has among the federal government today." She explained.

"Where did you get all of this intel?" I asked her again. "After hearing what Minmin told me yesterday about him, and watching him being different from his self, I finally understood that he's that kind of a guy." Sakura said.

"What's Chaewon doing?" Jinyuan asked while pointing at the woman who get closer to Y/N outside. "That's the signal I suppose. We need to follow him. Remember what I told you during our break time?" Sierra said. "It's time." Minmin said.

I look at my watch that indicates it's now dusk. I turned my gaze to that boy again. To my surprise, I could not believe what Chaewon just did to him. She distracted him while two suspicious guy grabbed him from behind and made him fainted. Which made us startled. "Shit. Time to make a move!" Jinyuan said once we could see them taking that poor boy away.

We keep following them from behind without being seen just to letting them took a ride in a black van and speeding away, leaving HYBE building. "Sierra, can you sense where they could have been into?" I asked and she gave a slight nod. "Follow me, everyone!" She said and started to run. "Can't we just teleport? People already know we are foxes!" Minmin said.

"We can't, if we do, we can't even know the exact place to teleport to, if we get into their obvious place they'll suspect us." Sierra explained. "Well, guess we gotta do a long way." Jinyuan scoffed and started to run. "Then I'll lead, I know where's the place." Sierra said as she followed. We also ran behind towards them two.

"Why don't we just use taxi instead??" Sakura shouted. "Because fuck it! We ball!" Jinyuan replied.

Later that night

We finally arrived at the place. It was a warehouse. Seems suspicious too. "Look, over there." Minmin pointed out as we saw Y/N through the window. He seems to being held by two bodyguards. In front of him, it was a nightmare for him.

Chaewon seems to let herself being raped by the guy in doggy-style. I didn't know if it would be called rape anymore. She seems so willingly to the point that she even french-kissing him. "Kim fucking Jiyoung." Jinyuan cursed. "Wasn't he from that newly debuted group? I forgot the name." Sierra said as she trying to recall.

Doing it in front of him, I could imagine how hurt would it be to the point that I could see his expression telling it. He was forced to watch it as the bodyguards pulled his hair. "Wait, are you recording this??" I heard Sierra asked then I looked at Minmin.

"What? This could be useful in the future." The latter answered then continued to record it. "There's a door behind that poor lad, we can just rescue them from there." I suggested.

"By letting them seeing us? That's not gonna work." Sakura said. "We'll just teleport him quickly." I replied. "They'll still sees us. I don't think that we want any trouble in HYBE building, because if they find us, there'll be a bloodbath. And if there's a bloodbath, what would you think CEO Bang would say?" She explained.

"We can't just let him being like this." I said. "It's unfortunate. But he's not gonna die. He got Minmin's lucky charm, remember?" Sakura replied again. "Aish this woman, look at her moaning." Jinyuan said as we saw the couple in their climax.

Then, Minmin's words once again become a jinx. Chaewon took her boyfriend's Glock and shot Y/N multiple times at his body. His grey jacket turned into blood color. "Mammamia!" Sierra was shocked to see the scene. To be fair, we all are too. "They're dragging him to that door. Let's get him now!" Jinyuan shouted as we rushed to the back of the warehouse.

"Just to make sure! I got their faces on the camera! They're gonna face the justice once it got revealed!" Minmin said. "Good work! Keep the recording!" Sierra said. At all of sudden, we could hear a loud bang twice as our thoughts turned to more worrying.

"Damnit!" Jinyuan cursed as she ran even faster that we could not even follow her.

- - - - - - - -

Jinyuan's POV

Once I reached the back of the warehouse, I could see the blood at the back door. I looked at where the blood leads to and then I saw Y/N. He was laying on the ground, leaning his back at the bar that covered him from falling. I rushed at him.

It breaks me when I see the way he look at me. His eyes filled with sorrow as reddish tears flowing down his cheeks. I checked the wound in his body, the bullets were there. He seems to not be wearing the vest as usual. I lifted him up as I watched him silently crying.

I turned around as I could see the girls have arrived. "Where are the other two?" Mary asked. "I don't know. He's the only one here when I've arrived." I answered. Sakura looked down as I did the same. We could see two bodies floating on the ocean. They seem to be likely dead.

"I suspect this warehouse is soundproof. If it isn't, they would've went out to him." Minmin said. "Then we'll teleport before they turn suspicious. Let's not let Minmin jinx us again." Mary said. "Yaaah!" Minmin whined.

"Go first, talk about it later." Sierra said. The girls landed their palm on me as Minmin snapped her finger once we closed our eyes.

- - - - - - - - - -

At the dorm

Once we opened our eyes, we already inside of our dorm's living room. "Quick! Into my room!" Sierra said as I rushed to her room and placed the poor boy on my bed.

We did our best to removed the bullets from his muscular body. Yes, it was that muscular. It literally looks like the one that we could see in biological textbook but this one was slightly bulkier. "He was lucky. This one almost have got his heart. Seems like his hard muscles protected him." Sakura sighed in relief.

"That Ji Young should have brought that woman to target practice or something. She's bad at aiming with the real Glock despite what I've watched in her group's contents." Mary said.

"Perhaps, there's a probability that she wanted him to suffer a slow death but didn't know what was coming." Sakura said.

"Seems like he has stopped bleeding. Once again, good work Minmin. Your lucky charm seems to have let his blood and tissue slowly regenerate." Sierra praised once we were done taking the bullet out of his wound.

"Alright. Let's call it a day. I'm tired." I said and they nodded. "Kkura, take Mary to her room. I'll take care of Y/N. Good job and good night. See you girls tomorrow." Sierra said as we left her with Y/N.

- - - - - - - - -

Sierra's POV

I locked the door and turned to Y/N. "Can't sleep?" I asked and he slowly shrugged. "Poor boy." I laid beside him and placed my palm on his cheek. "You know, I've been watching you these days. And after what happened to you today, it feels like my feelings have grown for you. Which is the first time for me because I'm a reincarnation of a lesbian kind of fox. And I've stopped my habit of kissing other Fox ladies like me in the past. People in this world and even other Fox ladies are disgusted at my kind because of that." I said. Then, he finally gave his eye contact at me.

"Look, the way I see it, we are always getting neglected by those people in that HYBE building, right? Other than Mr. Bang of course. As for you, it's because you're short and mute, but as for my kind, our past life in another universe has destroyed their own world because they have neglected the rule of nature by following the humans there. Men and women need each other but in that world, feminism has turned so radical that they took the term 'we don't need men anymore' to the next level that they committed genocide towards the men by manifesting their men's love for them. This included some of the foxes too sadly. Because of that, the humans there were finally extinct even if they tried so hard that they were trying to reproduce their kin with their bones and it didn't work. I guess women do need men after all. As time flew, we were born as their reincarnation with this stupid mark in our hands. Once we turned into adults, we could see the sins that our past lives have committed that lead to the hatred towards our kind." I explained as he looked at me in awe.

"So, with all my heart, I beg you to marry me and release me from this pain. Will you do it?" I asked and he caressed my cheek. "It's so warm." I smiled at him. I quickly took his pants off as well as his boxers to see his friend down there. Then I took my panties off and grind my pussy with his manhood. I could feel him grab my hands as he looked at me.

"Do you like it, my baby?" He slowly nodded and I could feel his boner. "It's below average for a Korean, but don't worry. Mommy's gonna make you even bigger." I said and continued to grind his dick. I could feel it pulsating repeatedly while his hands were struggling to take off my t-shirt so I did it myself while focusing at him. Showing my nudity to this babyboy.

"Do you like it?" I asked as I squeezed my boobs in front of him. "Do you wanna suck my body? My milk? My pits? I can feel you having a fetish once you watch Xiaoting's performance when she wears anything that reveals her shoulder." I said as I raised my arms while I grabbed my hair. Looking at him in seductive way.

He immediately wants to move towards me as if he wants to do all that but pinned him down and lets out a chuckle. "Baby, you can't do that now~ your wounds are recovering~" I said. He didn't turn his gaze away from me. Seems like he wants me too. I love teasing this babyboy.

I stopped grinding once I see his rod have fully grown. He seems to be shocked too. "See? Now you know what Mommy is talking about~ Chaewon would be jealous to see someone with her ex now who has over a foot long thick Subway meat~" I praised. I began to align it into my pussy. "Now close your eyes again. Trust me on this." He immediately close his eyes.

"Now, when I let this little big friend of yours entering my body, you must think either you only marrying Mommy, or including all of the 'sinned' ones like Mommy too, they'll feel your monstrous stick enter their pussy too, which means you'll feel their-" I wasn't even finish my sentence yet and I can feel his hand grabbed my hips and he immediately pushed his rod into my pussy.

"GAAAAAAAGGHH!!"

IT WAS PAINFUL! But I was addicted to it. I could feel his shaft shoving inside me like hundred times at once as if I was jinxed by hundreds of voodoo doll. It made me letting out my tongue as I could heard the girls in the other room moaned too. I realised it. He is saving us all.

"W-wise choice, you really are a good boy indeed~" I moaned. He surprised me again by grabbing my body as he get up. He pinned me on the pillow. "Baby, what are you doing? You're injured!" As if he would mind at my words. I felt like everytime I wants to say something, it would just made me moans.

He hugged me and started to push his pace while sucking my neck. I keep moaning at him louder and louder as I could hear our skins slapping each other. I was squirting a lot that my legs were shaking but Y/N keep his pace and hitting my womb hardly.

I quickly wrapped my legs around his back while my arms just hugging his shoulder. He landed his forehead on mine as he keeps fucking me like an animal. He even grabbed all my nine tails and squeezed them, making me moaned even louder while he look at me with his eyes that filled with sorrow before, already filled with lust and compassion now. And with him squeezing my tails, it made me feels even more sensitive to his touch. My body shivered at it's peak while he keep thrusting me.

"Y/N this is bad~ I'm cumming badly~ this is too much for m- mmmmph!"

But then, he locked my lips with his and he pushed his dick as deep as he could. I screamed but it was muffled by our kiss. I could feel his cum injecting my womb and it made me squirting even more. Then, I could see the marks on my palms keep fading until they completely gone.

The sin has been redeemed through one marriage, and it is not just for me. It's for everyone else who they called 'the sinners' like me.

I heavily breathe and he looked at me. I pulled him for a passionate kiss but then I could heard a deep voice grunting. Y/N pushing his dick again, squirting his baby seeds inside me.

"Wait. Baby, you got your voice back." I said as he cleared his throat to confirm it. He was as happy as I did. He hugged me tightly as I keep kissing him.

"So how do you feel?" I asked.

"It's.... as if I'm reborn..." his soothing voice could be heard. Is this why that Ji Young punched his throat?

"Then happy birthday~ you have died as a loving boy and reborn as a loving husband. But still, you're my baby boy." I said at his ear. "And if you wanna go pee at the time like this, just release them in me. Trust me~"

He was so naive that he keeps doing what I said without having sceptical feelings towards me. I could feel him bursting inside me but this time was the longest at it was so warm. But it just feels thick. Thick and warm just like his cum. It overflowing because it was too much inside me. So I slid some and showed him. "See? Baby seeds." I said and lick it off my finger.

"Creamy~ we're so tasty~" I look at him seductively again but he landed his head on my breasts as if they were his pillows. "Goodnight, Noona. I love you."

"I love you too~ thank you my hubby~"

- - - - - - - -

The next morning

Sakura's POV

I was waking Y/N up since the other girls went practice but I decided to look after him.

But I would not have expect that he would wake up and immediately kissed me. I've fallen for this adorable guy. He keeps sucking my neck so I pulled away and told him that he needs to take a shower. But instead he pulled me into the bathroom and we ended up took the shower together.

While the water poured over us, we ended up having a quickie. At first, I leaned to the wall while he fucked me from behind. He would not stop kissing me while his hands squeezed the milk out of my breasts.

Once he cummed inside me, he went for another round but this time I was lifted and my back was on the wall as I ended up facing him. He keeps licking my neck and armpits as well as drinking my milk while seeding my womb with his cum.

Then I kneeled down to clean his rod, but I ended up urging him to face fucking me while I looking at him seductively.

After a shower quickie, here we are. He was waiting for breakfast because I told him that I cook.

"Here's your breakfast, I feel like having a generous amount of protein today." I said. "Wagyu as a breakfast? Is this from Miyazaki?" He asked.

"You have a sharp eyes I see. But it isn't just from that place. Instead, it was my father's. He's selling wagyu meats." I answered. "I'm Miyazaki Sakura. But you can call me Mommy instead. It feels odd when I introduced myself after we having a different kind of breakfast earlier." I added then giggles.

"So you're a Miyazaki of a Miyazaki family from the land of Miyazaki?" I chuckled at his question. "Well, I'll say it's a yes. So how's your dream last night? Kinky isn't it~"

"W-well, about that. It happened to me all at once." He said. "It's because when you asleep, your souls have divided to meet each of your wives. This would happened if we calling you through our ability as a fox lady." I answered. "But why do I felt like there is more than one you? Like, there's more than one Sakura?"

"Hmm, there are ten resemblances of individuals in this world, like ten fox ladies that look like Sakura but in my generation, there would be only one foxes who was born in the same year in 2001 just like me and my other group members in this dorm. That's why we called ourselves Zero One." I explained.

"But the thing is, I could see even more than ten of you, each one of them as if I was getting isekai'ed to another world." He replied. Now that interested me. "Lend me your hand." I said as he gave me his left hand while he was eating using fork in his right hand.

I landed my thumb at his pulse side because that was the only path I could see it. But once I did, it was overwhelming, however I could endure it. It wasn't painful at all but overloading me with information. I let go of his hand after that.

"So how was it?" He asked.

"Anata, have you heard about multiverse?"

"From marvel, right? Isn't it just a theory?" He asked and I shook my head. "Multiverses do exist. And as for you, we have disrupted your canon event." I said.

"What?"

"You, you were destined to die in her hands. In Chaewon's hands. Right now, every single one of universe but here, you died in them." I explained.

"Does that means, our universe would be collapsed soon?" I shook my head. "Those are just theories. In reality, there will be something that would effect other universes to balance it. As for you, you didn't just married us, but could be other selves of us in other universes too." I explained.

"Is that, some kind of committing sin?" He asked again. "Disrupting the canon event is the biggest sin of them all in our beliefs. Because when one has committed, the others would pay the price too. As for the girls from the other worlds, they could only meet you when you are sleeping unless if they travel to our world." I explained.

"We can travel to another world?"

"Humans can't do that, even if I wanna bring you to another world, I can't unless you have a bloodline of fox ladies in you." I answered. "So technically, I was meant to die in her hands aren't I..." he looked down and seems to be upset.

I shook my head. "No, cheer up. You still can live a normal live as we are now. Humans will stop aging once they married to our kind. We can spend our time eternally. And I was grateful to meet you. You decided to save us all, freed us from our curse and we could never thank you more." I said as I look at him eye to eye.

I pulled him into a passionate kiss and he pulled me tighter. "I love you, Noona."

"We all in here love you, Y/N. We're your family now. You're not alone anymore." I replied.

Then, I could hear my phone rang. It was Mary.

"What is it?"

"Kkura, I don't know what to say but, we have ten more trainees accepted and will be debuted in the same group as us. But the thing is..."

"The thing is?"

"They seem to came from another world. They literally look like us as if we met our missing triplets."

"Then it's happening." I replied.

"What's happening?"

"I'll explain to you later. Let me finish my breakfast with Y/N first and I'll get to you girls." I gave my last answer before I hung up the call.

"We'll go to my group's practice hall after this. Your wives from another world, they're looking for you I assume."

"Fine by me. It feels good to building bonds." I smiled at his words.

"You're such a good boy"

- - - - - - - - - -

To Be Continued.

Sorry for changing books and stuffs. I was having attention span of goldfish and being and ESL user doesn't makes me easier to write

I miss y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 199 6
Yunjin is the school's top girl athlete and hoping for a chance to play on the boys football team. Everyday she would get a letter from a secret admi...
10.5K 536 15
"I... I'm sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen. I'll do whatever it takes to make it right." "Anything?" - G!P Chaewon
12.8K 642 18
University student Kim Chaewon finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Huh Yunjin. One problem? Chaewon and Yunjin are exes. ...
64.8K 679 25
SUB G!P Ryujin this story is NOT a sequel to any previous writings, it is just random smut without plot.