The First Immortal TVD x TW

Af XxLegacy214xX

This is the story of the First Immortal. A Spartan King cursed with Immortality and a bite to match. A hybr... Mere

The First Immortal
Quick Question
Children Of The First
Biography
TEEN WOLF HAREM
TVD HAREM
THE ORIGINAL LOVE
The Pack So Far
Prologue
The First True Immortal
Origins
Teen Wolf Season One
The Betrayed One
The Boys Who Cried Wolf S1:E1
Second Chances S1:E2
Pack Mentality S1:E3
Magic Bullet S1:E4
The Kitsune
The Tell S1:E5
Heart Monitor S1:E6
Stained Honor S1:E8
The Private Eye
Wolfsbane S1:E9
Symbols S1:E10
Formality S1:E11
Code-Breaker S1:E12
Teen Wolf Season Two: Blood Bound
The Noble One S2:E0
Omega S2:E1
Shape Shifted S2:E2
Ice Pick S2:E3
Abomination S2:E4
The Platinum Queen
Venomous S2:E5

Night School S1:E7

1.3K 63 14
Af XxLegacy214xX

Come out come out wherever you are.

   As I walked through the dark hallways listening for any movements a shiver went down my spine due to eerie vibe I'm getting from the school.

   "Yeah, totally not creepy at all." I muttered to myself when suddenly I started to hear voices due to my enhanced senses.

   "We have to do something." I heard Scott say making me smile in pride at my Beta's courage.

   "I'm with you Scott, till the end of the line." I heard Stiles state making me smile before I stood in front of the class they were in to which I knocked on the door causing the people inside to quickly move away from the door.

   "Who is it?" I heard Scott ask as I sighed.

   "It's Leon." I said before I heard a shuffling of feet before I listened as objects started being moved before the door opened showing me Lydia, Allison, Jackson, Stiles, and Scott.

   "Thank God you're here." Scott said making me smile before I patted his shoulder as I entered the classroom.

   "I don't know I think you've handled yourself pretty well so far." I stated boosting Stiles and Scott's confidence.

   "Hey how about you praise them later, and worry about helping us GET OUT OF HERE!" Jackson yelled to which I dashed at him and picked him up by his throat.

   "Don't ever think you command me Boy!" I growled as I squeezed his throat making Jackson start to gasp for oxygen before Scott came over and grabbed my arm.

   "Leon don't be like Peter." Scott said causing me to look at him to which he nodded before I turned to Jackson and grit my teeth as I dropped him causing Jackson to fall on his ass.

   "Count yourself lucky that my Beta has a moral code." I stated before I turned and walked towards the door.

   "Wait. What are you doing?" Lydia asked as she ran towards me and grabbed my hand.

   "I'm going to go stop this mutt while Scott and Stiles get you all out of here." I stated making Lydia's lip quiver before I leaned down and kissed her right in front of her boyfriend.

   "Don't worry about me, I'll be okay." I said as Lydia nodded before I opened my door prepared to leave.

   "Wait for my signal then get out of here." I stated to which Allison nodded before I walked out and closed the door.

   "Time to go hunting." I growled before I caught a scent to which I took off running down the hall.

With The Pack...

   "Quick question?" Jackson asked as he stood up while rubbing at throat.

   "What Jackass?" Allison asked making Jackson clinch his fist.

  "Any of you dumbasses know what this Signal is?" Jackson asked as Lydia, Allison, Stiles, and Scott looked at each other dumbfounded.

Leon POV:

   As I ventured down the dark hallway close to the scent of blood I soon found myself in front of the locker room and when I entered I found the school janitor dead with his throat ripped out to which I kneeled down and placed my hand against his temple and looked through his memories.

   "Another one bites the dust." I muttered after finding out this man was another one of the arsonist which made me sigh.

   CLANK.

After hearing a noise I was quick to follow it which led me towards the gymnasium where the ugly mutt stood growling at me.

"I'm over three thousand years old. If you thought you could beat me..."

"...think again." I stated before Peter ran at me to which I did the same before I leaped over his outreached arm and as I flipped over him I made my spear stab into his shoulder causing the spear to get lodged in and as my feet touched the ground I held my spear with both hands and launched Peter over my head and into the wall across the gym.

"You're pathetically weak, even with the power of two alphas." I stated as Peter shakily stood up before he ran out of the gym and into the halls on all four.

"Tch, Coward." I muttered before I chased after the mutt, but as I ventured into the hallway I noticed how it had gotten eerily quiet before suddenly a metal rod pierced my shin causing me to drop down to one knee as I roared.

With the Pack...

"ROOAAARRR!" As the pack paced around the classroom nervously waiting for the signal suddenly they heard a powerful roar causing Scott and Stiles eyes to glow, but luckily Lydia and Allison were quick to turn the boys away moments before Jackson would have seen them.

"I think that was the signal." Allison stated as Lydia nodded before the boys regained control and quickly went to the door and swung it open before the five teens quickly ran out of the building while the pack silently prayed that Leon's confidence wasn't an act.

Leon POV:

After giving the signal I pulled out the rod and stood up with a murderous snarl etched on my face.

"now your a dead mutt." I stated as I stomped down the hallway looking for the beast when suddenly a glass cylinder was thrown at me before I was set on fucking fire.

"You...son..of...a...b-bitch." I groaned out in pain as I watched the beast jumped out of window with a victorious roar while the sprinkler system activated dousing me in water.

"I'm gonna kill him." I muttered before I dashed away heading towards the voices of the pack.

"Leon!" Allison exclaimed before she ran and jumped in my arms hugging me tightly.

"I'm alright love, I'm alright." I stated as I hugged Allison back making Allison sigh in relief.

"Leon, you smell like charcoal." Allison stated as she stepped back while I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment.

"Yeah, about that..." I muttered as Allison arched her eyebrow at me.

One Hour Later...

   As I sat on the floor between Laura's legs I could feel her continuing to pick pieces of glass out of my skin.

   "I'm not really equipped to be doing this Leon." Laura said but I was lost in thought about what had just transpired.

   "Hey Leonidas. What's got your mind spinning?" Laura asked shaking me from my thoughts before I sighed.

   "He's getting bolder." I stated as Laura picked a piece of glass out of my cheek.

  "Yeah I know I'm picking the evidence of that out of your skin right now." Laura stated as I shook my head.

   "That's not the only thing on your mind though?" Laura asked as I huffed.

   "I'm thinking about Melissa." I stated as Laura nodded.

   "Your worried Peter will go after her?" Laura asked as I nodded agreeing with her.

   "Not just that though." I said as Laura laid her hand on my shoulder.

   "Tell me." Laura said as I leaned back against Laura's stomach as she rubbed at my chest comforting me.

   "She has no connection to our world other than Scott and I. What if she decides that it's too much." I stated as Laura nodded.

   "Maybe you should let her make that decision. Melissa is a grown woman and an extremely strong one at that I'm sure she can handle anything that comes her way, but the question is can you handle letting someone else in?" Laura asked as I silently thought over Laura's question.

   'Can I handle letting Melissa in?'

Beacon Hills Hospital

  After talking with Laura I made my decision and quickly dashed off to Beacon Hills Hospital where I found Melissa doing charts at the receptionist desk.

   "Hey handsome." Melissa said as she saw me before she walked around the counter and wrapped her arms around my neck with me wrapping my arms around her waist.

   "What are you doing here?" Melissa asked as I smiled down at her while her colleagues smiled at us as they walked around us.

   "I want you to know me, every part." I stated as Melissa smiled happily before she guided me to an empty Hospital Room where we both sat in the bed facings each other.

   "Let's talk." Melissa stated as I smiled before I grabbed her hands in mine.

   "You know that saying 'Find a woman who reminds you of your mother?" I asked as Melissa smiled and nodded.

   "My mother was a healer much like you are and up until now I never found anyone like that not even in my late wife, but then I found you and I don't want to lose that." I said as Melissa gripped my hand.

   "But you're afraid you will?" Melisa asked in which I nodded.

   "I believe I will if I don't tell you the truth about me, the whole truth and nothing but." I stated as Melissa nodded.

   "I know this is going to be weird but trust me. Close your eyes." I said causing Melissa to sigh before she did as I asked.

   "Now clear your mind of everything except the sensation of my hands interlocked with yours." I said Melissa took calming breaths as I filtered a collage of memories from my long life starting from my earliest memories of my life as a Spartan all the way until I reached here to Beacon Hills.

Twenty Minutes Later...

   After twenty minutes of Melissa and I sitting here with Melissa watching my life she finally opened her eyes as fresh tears poured down her cheeks.

   You've been through so much." Melissa stated before she threw her arms around me while rubbed her back comfortingly.

   "It's alright Mel. I'm alright." I stated as Melissa's cries dyed down before she let me go and as she looked into my eyes I softly wiped her tears away making Melissa smile.

   "I feel like I should be more shocked that your the oldest living being on the planet." Melissa stated as I chuckled making Melissa laugh.

   "So how do you feel?" I asked as I combed my hair through Melissa's hair making her blush.

   "I feel like I'm looking into the eyes of the strongest man I have ever known and I feel honored that this man has decided to let me be part of his world." Melissa said as I smiled before I leaned down and kissed her with Melissa returning the kiss in earnest.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

80 0 5
Alex halliwell takes a trip to New Orleans when she discovers the original family one caught her eye the nicklaus mikaelson they had a lot in common...
7.7K 153 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...
20.7K 246 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...
186K 4.2K 61
"Always and Forever" is a vow I want to be part of, but I can't I used to be Blair Mikaelson now, I'm Blair McHeart cursed to be an original cursed t...