Once Upon A Flower

By GizzyMiz

Another knyxy/n story because I love writing- Anyway, a girl, y/n l/n was minding her own business. When sudd... More

†«|How it happened|»†
†«|Time flys|»†
†«|Urokodaki|»†
†«|Time to train|»†
†«|FINAL SELECTION|»†
·★|The Man With Ruby Eyes|★·
🎂HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENYA🎂
·★|The demon Doctor|★·
•★|Arrows Temaris/Yellow Hair?|★•
•★|Tsuzumi Mansion|★•
•~⟨Wisteria House⟩~•
༺|Mt Natagumo|༻
√×|Butterfly Mansion|×√
√×|A/N|×√
🎂HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINOBU!!! 🎂
√×|Stronger!!!|×√
~‡|Mugen Train|‡~
~‡|Dream Demon|‡~
~‡|AKAZA|‡~
•°|Entertainment District|°•
•°|The kyogoku house|°•
°•|Daki and Gyutaro|•°
-'๑|I'm A Hashira!|๑'-
જ •|Sword smith village|•જ
જ •|A/N|•જ
જ •|What an interesting day|• જ
જ•|Another Uppermoon(s)?|•જ

√×|Hashira|×√

170 5 0
By GizzyMiz

Song: Crank that
By:Soulja boy

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

.Y/n=your name.
.L/n=last name.
.H/c=hair color.
.H/l=hair length.
.N/n=nickname.
.M/p/n=miss pronounced name.
.M/p/l=miss pronounced last name.

.Codex.
.in mind.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"God my head hurts like hellll...." I slowly open my eyes and see a person dressed in all black staring at me, "can you wake your friend up..?" He whispers to me clearly embarrassed, I nod but realized my arms are tied up, but all I have to do is say one word and he will wake up for sure... "Tanji." Right after that his eyes shot open, he looked like he wanted to say something but didn't. A voice that sounds strong to my ears suddenly speaks up, "Bummer. I heard he was a demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but he is really drab looking compared to the lady." There was a lot going on at the moment, good here the sound of beads clicking together one and the other a loud voice erupts and I flinch slightly at it, "And now, We'll put these two on trial! I see!" All the voices were coming from behind me so I couldn't see them at the moment and I was just in too much pain to move maybe eventually I'll be able to. Tanjiro then speaks up, "W-who are t-these pe-" is the man in Black shoves tanjiros head into the gravel, "Hey watch it buddy that's my friend your hurting!" I whispered to him glaring at him. He clicks his tongue, "just who do you think is standing before you? We're in the presence of the hashira!"

"It would be better if I could see them-" the man rolls me over just so I can see tall people and make me feel bad about my height, "greatttttt." I think to myself when suddenly I recognizable voice plays in my ears, "This is the demon slayers headquarters. And you're about to be put on trial... Kamado Tanjiro, l/n y/n. And before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've co-" same loud voice from a few minutes ago speaks up, "there is no need for a trial!"

Rengoku Kyojuro
Flame Hashira
"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We are within our rights to deal with them on our own! We're going to behead the both of them alongside the demon!"

(Y/n thoughts: now that I can actually see him he's a scrumptious man, he looks so cheerful he'd be an awesome guy to communicate with if he wasn't trying to kill me.)

Uzui Tengen
Sound Hashira
"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate them flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking Max flamboyance"

(Y/n thoughts: he seems quite the contrary, he likes flamboyant stuff and he said it wasn't too bad looking. Right back at ya!)

Kanroji Mitsuri
Love Hashira
"..."

(Y/n thoughts: she seems too shy to talk, but she is absolutely adorable! I love her hair color too it brings out her eyes!)

Himejima Gyomei
Stone Hashira
"Oh, what a pitful sight these two are. Their poor souls. I pity them for having been born at all."

(Y/n thoughts: the way he worded that was kind of rude not going to lie, but he does seem like the strongest here though he is blind he looks like he could definitely do some damage. /Gyomei gains +1 y/n respect lol)

Tokito Muichiro
Mist Hashira
"..."

(Y/n thoughts: he seems cloud-brained or airheaded, but he definitely has a nice head of hair I mean just look at that ponytail! And he has some nice blue eyes as well.)

Tanjiro starts looking around and the guy looks at him, "hey, the hashira are speaking. What are you looking at? These are the nine highest ranking we've been in the demon slayer corpse." Tanjiro looks back at them as if trying to fully grasp onto the situation, "hashira..." He whispers to himself as the big guy speaks up, "let's put them out of their misery." The flashy one speaks up afterwards as well, "Yeah! Let's do it. Flamboyantly." Tanjiro starts scrambling around on the ground, "nezuko... Nezuko, where are you..!" He gets up almost in a panic and looks around, "nezuko! Zenitsu! Inouske!" I scoot over to him, "calm down tanji, I'm sure they are all right..." Right after I say that someone else speaks up. "Forget about that, what are we going to do about tomioka? It gives me a headache not seeing him in restraints. Based on what kocho told us tomioka is just as guilty breaking the corpse rules..."

Obanai Iguro
Serpent Hashira
"How will we deal with him? How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson should we teach him?"

(Y/n thoughts: his eyes are beautiful and I love his snake, but he probably wouldn't be such a nice guy to talk to. It's worth a shot though am I right?)

The stripe man points out finger at tomioka, "don't you have anything to say, tomioka?" He just sits there looking down.

Tomioka Giyu
Water Hashira
"..."

(Y/n thoughts: he was enough to spare nezuko, so I respect him I just hope that nothing goes wrong with this quote on quote... Trial.)

Insects lady speaks up, "oh where's the harm? He did come along without resisting."

Kocho Shinobu
Insect Hashira
"Let's come up with a penalty later."

(Y/n thoughts: she is a very pretty woman and is quite respectable, besides the fact she tried to poison nezuko.)

"What I'm more interested in is hearing the story of these two. The reason they are going on missions with a demon in tow despite being demon slayers... I'd like to hear the explanation from the two themselves. Needless to say, what he's done is against human saw your corpse rules." Tanjiro gasps and my sight hardens slightly, "you two are aware of that, aren't you?" Tanjiro seems very saddened and slightly guilty, and I look over at him feeling slightly guilty as well, "Kamado Tanjiro... L/n y/n, why are you traveling with a demon when you are a demon slayer?" A clinking sound could be heard as the flashy man grabs the two swords on his back, "no need to ask." The insect lady ignores him, "you can take your time. Just tell us why."

Before I can say anything tanjiro speaks up, "she... She's my... She's my younger-" he then starts coughing violently as the insect lady comes close to him I slightly move myself to defend him as she opens a gourd, she crouches down in front of him and says, "I believe you need some water." Tanjiro immediately start drinking it as if he's never seen water before in his life, " you've injured your job, so please drink slowly.  Contains a painkiller, so that it will make you feel better." He finished it up and I look over at him, "I'll speak tanjiro... Just don't hurt yourself." He looks reluctant as he looks back up at me, "She is correct, it's not as if your wounds are healed so you mustn't push yourself." With that he nods his head, "now then, l/n y/n-kun." I look back up at her, "she is his younger sister and my close friend, while the two of us were away one night, his family was attacked by a demon... And by the time we gotten back home, they were all dead." I look down remembering everything that has happened and how quickly it happened, "his sister had gotten turned into a demon from that night, not once has she ever  had blood or flesh. She never has, and she hasn't hurt a human once either, she won't hurt humans no matter what."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The guy up in the tree now pointing at the two of Us his arm waving around as if it where snake-like, " spare us your absurd ravings. If she is close to you guys, no wonder your protecting her. I can't trust a single word your saying. I, for one, don't believe you." I hear a slight sound come from the blind man, "ahh... She's been possessed by demon. Let us kill this poor child immediately so that she can be liberated..!" Tanjiro speaks up, "listen to her please! We became swordsmen in hope to find a cure for nezuko! It's been two years since nezuko has became a demon! And in all that time not once has she devoured a human!" The flashy man speaks up, "you're spinning the story in the most drap way, idiot." He said looking at him as if he was only referring to him, "the fact that she hasn't eaten anyone, that she won't from now on, don't just give us lip service prove it to us with Max flamboyance."

Suddenly a sweet voice hits my ears, and look over to see the pink and green haired girl speaking, "Uhm, excuse me... I do have my doubts, you know. I just can't imagine the master being in the dark about this situation." The flashy man looks down at her with a small growl of disapproval, "do you really think it's okay to deal with them without his permission? Shouldn't we at least wait until he arrives?" Tanjiro suddenly shouts, "My sister... My sister will fight with us by our side! She can fight as a demon Slayer to protect humans! So please-" the sound of gravel hits my ears as someone stops in place to my left I look over and not far in the distance there is a man with a lot of scars holding... "Nezuko's box!!" I watch as he speaks, "well, well, I see you have some fun brewing here. Are these the moron demon slayers who have a demon with them?" I grit my teeth at the man prepared to launch myself at him if he does anything.

Shinazugawa Sanemi
Wind Hashira

"What the hell are you trying to pull here?"

(Y/n thoughts: this man looks like if a Chihuahua were human, though he is fairly attractive... he better not pull anything stupid or else I will kick him right where the sun don't shine...)

nother person wearing all black comes out from the corner, "This won't do, Shinazugawa-Sama! Please would you mind putting down that box?" The butterfly lady stands up from in front of us and although she has a smile on her face I could tell she was angry... The sound waves coming off of her from her heart they are definitely unhappy, "that she can fight as a demon slayer to protect humans? You know what I call that..." The man moves to grab his sword, "a total delusion, you morons!" He then stabs nezuko's box and I hear a slight grunt of pain from nezuko, I immediately got up alongside nezuko, my whole body was in pain... So what? It's for nezuko. "Hashira or not, I won't let you get away with hurting my sister!!" Tanjiro yells the man laughs as my vision sharpens on his figure, "is that right? Good for you!" Just as tanjiro was about to charge at him I spring forward as if it was an instinct to do so. My arms break the ropes that are holding it in and I immediately dodged the tech he tried to fling at me as if I was blinded by rage I kick him hard in the stomach hearing a crack come from the kick. He lets out a a small yelp of pain and holds his stomach, dropping nezuko's box in the process as I get down on my knees from pain.

I hear a small laugh from behind assumingly coming from the girl with the pink hair as she quickly lets out a small, "pardon me." I grab nezuko's box putting it behind me, the white haired man grumbles out, "damn you..." As I watch him slowly get up, "if you can't tell the difference between a demon whom has not eaten a demon and one that has, you should stop being a hashira." Look down at him harshly my eyes piercing through his skull with a hard glare, he shivers slightly at me and growls, "you little..." He grabs his sword and gets up, "I'll destroy you." I hear the words of, "Oyakata-sama has arrived" from two little girls a recognizable voice that I remember as I turn in Surprise, I see a man that looks to be around his twenties walk out of the building, "so good of you to come... My beloved children." He had a disease or sickness all across the top half of his face I feel bad as I look at him. "I can temporarily give him his vision if I use my breathing form on him... It might not make them happy though..."

He looks up then back down, "good morning everyone. the weather is truly amazing today." His voice sounded like silk as it went past my ears it was truly amazing, "I wonder if the sky is blue. It pleases me that we've made it to our semiannual hashira meeting with no personal changes. As I'm thinking my head gets slammed into the ground, "OW YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKER." i say in my mind as I see everyone on their knees bowing, I realize I was being disrespectful how could I be that disrespectful to this man? "I'm pleased to see that you are in good condition as well, Oyakata-sama. I frequently pray for your continued Good Fortune." My eyes go blank at the sudden change in tone. "Thank you sanemi." I try to wriggle my way out of his hand holding the back of my head, "before we start the hashira meeting, would you mind enlightening us about The swordsmen, l/n y/n and Kamado Tanjiro accompanying a demon?" I continue to move out of the mans hand but he just applied more pressure, "right, I apologize for startling you all. About tanjiro, y/n, and Nezuko. I've sanctioned their situation. And I'd also like you all to accept it."

The sound of clacking beads fills my ears, "even if it's what you desire Oyakata-sama, I cannot agree to it." The flashy man points to himself, "I'm flamboyantly opposed as well. A demon slayer traveling with a demon it unacceptable!"  The pink haired girl speaks up, "I shall do whatever it is you wish, Oyakata-sama!" The cloud headed boy speaks up as well, "I'm fine with it either way, since I'm going to forget anyway..." Snake guy didn't take it nicely, "I won't trust them, I won't trust them... In the first place I loathe demons." Then the flame guy yells, "Although I respect you with all my heart, that's an incomprehensible notion Oyakata-sama! I oppose to it with everything I've got!" The guy whom is holding me down speaks up, "The demon slayer corps mission it to annihilate demons. I request you penalize, Kamado, l/n, and tomioka!" It goes silent then suddenly, "the letter." The masters soft voice says, as one of the white haired girls nods slightly, "hai." She says as she pulls out a letter, "this letter was received from a former hashira, Urokodaki Sakonji. I shall read you an abridged version."

"Please allow tanjiro and y/n to be accommodated with tanjiros sister, a demon. Because of her resilient mental strength, nezuko has not to lost her human emotions. Even in a star state, she never devoured humans, and this has held true for more than two years later. Although the situation seems somewhat farfetched, it's an indisputable fact. In the event that nezuko does assault a human, kamado Tanjiro, as well as Urokodaki Sakonji, Tomioka Giyu, and l/n y/n will atone by committed seppuku."

I turn my head and look at giyu, his same stonic expression holding his same stonic face I can't help but smile slightly at the man for putting his faith in us, but the moment is ruined by Mr Chihuahua, "So, what is they commit seppuku? If you want to die, the rot to death for all I care! It's no guarantee! Not by a long shot!" Another voice pick up with him, "Shinazugawa-San is right! If she kills and devours human, there is no going back from that! It won't bring back the people who were killed!" I sigh, "why is flame guy so loud?" The Chihuahua man lowers down to me and whispers, "what, are you mad?" My face turns red as I move around and he lets out a small chuckle, "you do have a point." Says the master, "in that case..." Ugh not Chihuahua man again... "Oyakata-sama!" What's with the yelling... "We can't guarantee that she won't attack humans, we can't prove it..." My heart sank, "in that said we also can't prove that she will attack humans." I hear Chihuahua man gasp and I smile, "the fact that nezuko has refrained from devouring humans for more than two years, and that there are four people risking their lives for her. To reject this notion.

"Those who reject it must offer an even more convincing argument. Do you all have the will to do so? Also, there is something I'd like to relay to you all, my children. Tanjiro and y/n have met kibutsuji." Gasps spread throughout the place, "No, impossible! Even when no hashira has ever crossed paths with him?"

*Insert a small squeak from tengen hitting Mitsuri down and denying it later*

*Chihuahua man starts shaking my head*

Mr flashy guy: "What did he look like? What are his powers? Where did it take place?"

Cloud brain: "did you battle him?"

Chihuahua man: "what was kibutsuji doing? Did you find his stronghold!? H y answer!"

Flashy man: "Shut up I asked them first! First tell us what powers kibutsuji has!"

The master puts a finger to his mouth and they stop, "kibutsuji has sent pursuers after tanjiro and y/n. Although the main purpose may to be to just simply silence them, now that kibutsuji's given himself away for the first time, I don't want to let it go. I also believe something happened to nezuko that kibutsuji never saw coming. Can you try to understand?" (Not him roasting the hashira 💀) "no I can't understand Oyakata-sama, if it where human if be okay with letting it live, but not a demon! Not after what we the demon slayers have gone through in battle!!" I roll my eyes, "not me sitting here with you pinning me down by my damn head in pain and covered in bandages from deep cuts." He continues his rant, "not after so many people have lost their lives! It's unacceptable!!" He then brings his blade to his wrist, my eyes widen as I watch blood spill on the ground next to me. "This guy is delulu!"

"Oyakata-sama! I will prove it to you myself! The sheer ugliness of a demon!" The master was obviously concerned, "sanemi..." He steps on Nezuko's box and allows his blood to drop on it, "They, demon, It's time to eat! Sink your teeth into this!" I grit my teeth, "She's not going to." He looks back at me and clicks his tongue, but turns back with a smile as he hears nezuko start growling slightly, "no need to force yourself to hold back. Just show us your true colors, and I'll obliterate you right here!" Tanjiro had enough, "Ne-!" I cover his mouth, "he doesn't only want a reaction out of nezuko, but out of you as well..." I look over and see the snake man talking to Chihuahua man, "Shinazugawa, it's no good doing it in the sunlight. We have to go into the shadows or the demon won't show it's face." I glare at snake guy then look back at white hair, "Oyakata-sama, please forgive this discourtesy." He grabs nezuko's box and jumps on the engawa putting nezuko's box down, before stabbing it again, "Why you-!" I feel a sharp pain in my back for a moment being unable to help nezuko once more, "Come out demon!" The white haired man says stabbing the box once more, "he is hitting a certain spot where I can't do total concentration breathing... Damn it! Just relax, tanjiro will do something!" He then opens nezuko's box and Nezuko stands up, I watch as nezuko looks at his arm dripping blood and stares, "what's the matter demon, come on! I know you want it." He says taunting her with his arm, I feel his arm dig into my back more as tanjiro looks over alongside insect lady m, "Iguro, your digging into her back to hard. Ease up a bit please."

"I'm only holding her down because she's trying to move." The lady continues to watch in amazement as I continue to restrain against him I had enough and I started fighting against his hold as tanjiro breaks the ropes on his wrists and gets up racing twords the engawa, when suddenly I feel his elbow move away and I see giyu holding the mans wrist so I can move. I run um to the engawa alongside tanjiro, "nezuko!" Tanjiro shouts as we both watch her to make sure she doesn't attempt to attack him in worry. Though we know deep down that she won't it's just so much to make sure she doesn't. A few minutes pass, them nezuko turns her head away in disgust and Chihuahua gasps, "what happened?" His daughter responds, "the demon girl turned her back in disgust. Although she'd been stabbed by  Shinazugawa three times, and despite his flaunting of his bloody arm and her face, she restrained herself and did not bite." The master speaks up, "chanel, it's been proven nezuko that won't attack humans, right?" After a moment of silence he continues, "tanjiro, y/n, picture that even after this, there are some people who can't accept nezuko. You must prove it to them starting now. That you y/n, and Nezuko can fight as demon slayers. That you can be useful." The both of us bow in respect.

"Go out and defeat a twelve kiuzki. Do that and you'll be accepted by all. And it will give more weight to your words. Tanjiro gets up.

"I.. nezuko, y/n and I will defeat muzan kibutsuji! We will do it for sure! Strike the sword that will stop the chain of grief!"

*Cricket cricket 🦗*

"Tanjiro, you and y/n are ill-equipped to do so right now. Let's start by defeating a twelve kiuzki, all right?"

*Y/n hits tanjiro in the back of the head as his face grows red*

"Way to blow it!"

*The two of them laugh*

"It goes without saying. That the hashira of the demon slayer corps have phenomenal skills. After training themselves to death, they have defined death, and they're also defeated twelve kiuzki."

Rengoku: "A good attitude to have!"

"That's why hashira receive respect And prefrontal treatment. So, y/n, mind your manners when your speak."

*Y/ns face turns a bright red as she nods then tanjiro hits her in the back of the head lightly*

"Your way to blow it!" He whispers

*The two of them laugh again*

"In that case allow me to take the two into my house."

*Shinobu claps twice*

"Alright then! Take them away please!" The same people in the black uniforms three of them to be exact come around the corner, "pardon us for cutting in front of you!" They say as they walk in front of the hashira, one snatched up tanjiro and ran the other one tried to snatch me up but I grabbed his hand before he could do so, "kindly, I can walk myself. In short terms... Don't touch me." He shivers and nods as I bow to the hashira before walking alongside the person, when suddenly tanjiro comes racing back the other two people following him causing him to trip, "Hold on a second! Please allow me to head butt the man covered in scars! I gotta-" the people try to cut him off, "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPP!!!" the both of them where hitting him to no avail, "I hit tanjiro in the head, "Gah-!" I drag him up, "You know it's rude to interrupt people tanjiro, and I know you are currently mad at that man with scars just as much as I am, but it'd be rude and disrespectful to do something like that as he is a superior, lets go." I quickly bow, "In very sorry Oyakata-sama, hashira, and scar guy. We will be taking our leave if you allow us to do so." I stop bowing and the master speaks up, "y/n, kindly give tamayo-san my regards." I smile, "of course." The three people start running and I follow behind speeding up my pace.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

.Taisho secrets.

1: The hashira were either enjoying how you looked or just didn't know how to feel.

2: Shinobu didn't like how obanai was pinning you down but was happy you knew how to keep yourself calm.

3: Ubuyashik took I interest in you.

4:You are "Flamboyant" now.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Shinazugawa Sanemi.

Age: 21

Height: 179cm/ 5'10

"That little brat hurt me... I'll get her back one day! I might just ask to train her."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Obanai Iguro.

Age: 21

Height: 162cm/ 5'4

"She's more strong than I thought she would be... I can't believe I'm saying this but she would make one good hashira."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ubuyashiki Kagaya

Age: 23

Height: 167cm / 5'5

"Me and amane will have to talk about this y/n..."

🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 563 23
➵ 鬼滅の刃 "[𝗡-𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘]-𝗦𝗔𝗡, 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨! 𝗣-𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘!" ↳ "𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔, 𝗢𝗛, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗘? 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨...
5.9K 442 30
This is an KNY x oc. it is my first story that I had been planning for a while, i might take time to make the chapters but i will make sure it is a g...
23.4K 496 16
(The book cover is not mine but it was designed for me by GizzyMiz so all credits go to her. Please check out her Wattpad account she also has a KNY...
10.9K 329 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...