√×|Butterfly Mansion|×√

.Y/n=your name.
.L/n=last name.
.H/c=hair color.
.H/l=hair length.
.N/n=nickname.
.M/p/n=miss pronounced name.
.M/p/l=miss pronounced last name.

.Codex.

.in mind.

!WARNING I GOT A NEW WRITING STYLE!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

We arrive at a huge estate called, the butterfly mansion and along the way I was told some interesting things about them place. The people Also told me they are called Kakushi, Neat.

"Hello? Is anyone home?" The female kakushi yells out, "hello?.." she sighs, "jeez, no one's coming to the door." I look at him, "they are probably busy from Mr Natagumo."

The female kakushi looks over at me, "let's go check out in the yard." I nod and the male one does as well. As we walk out the male kakushi fusses, "hey, can't you walk on you own?"

"sorry... it's just that my whole body is aching like crazy." I nod, "it's alright tanjiro, mine is as well but... The third kakushi walked away..." He gave me a sad look as I sigh, "I'll be fine. I'll just be resting a lot."

He nods as we pass through a bunch of butterflies, "woah." I say as one lands on my hand and I smile, "it's beautiful." We all stop as an open garden area, "hey, there's someone here. Someones here." I turn and see a lady,

She looks around a year younger than me looking at a butterfly that landed on her hand as the female kakushi speaks up, "that would be... Uh.. oh right! The tsuguko... Her name is..."

Tanjiro speaks up, "tsuguko?" The male one ignores him, "thats, tsuyuri kanao-sama." I look a little wile longer then realized, "hey, shes the girl from the final selection." Tanjiro smiles at me, "yeah, I remember." I smile back and he blushes.

"A tsuguko is a swordsman trained my a hashira. Only ones with mind blowing skills and talent get chosen. She's a girl but she's awesome!"

I look at her then realized she was looking at me, I smile and wave as the kakushi walks up to her, "please forgive us, tsuyuri-sama.

We were ordered to come here by kocho-sama. Permission to enter the mansion?" The Kanao girl just stares past her looking at me, "uh, do you mind?" The kakushi says trying to get her attention, I smile and she closes her eyes and smiles as well, "what a beautiful smile."

I think as the female kakushi panics, "and who are you?" A female voice says from behind as I jump, "I didn't hear her, it was probably too focused on kanao to realize that she had walked over here."