Nether Love | Cassandra x Mal...

由 eclipseonamethyst

"Good! the more scared you are, the thicker the blood!" 更多

The Game of Regret
Sultry Stratagems
Conflict of Wills
Early Intrigues
Foreseen Oppression
Dark Seduction
Cryptic Feelings
Sustained Harassment
Untold Sentiments
Lust of Intimacy
Love Talk
Ending

Counterattack

137 14 0
由 eclipseonamethyst

As the fragrance of dawn wafted, Cassandra awoke in the early hours of the morning, the air pulsating with freshness and tranquility, immersed in her sensation as if she were the first to awaken.

Approaching the window with her quiet steps, the sky reflected before her in its warm and rejuvenating colors, a subtle smile seemed to play on her face, embodying a passionate desire to step out and inhale the pure morning breeze, reclaiming harmony and liberation after a long time spent indoors.

Her lover's body absorbed the warmth of the bed she left behind as she exited her room, when she stepped out, her black leopard joined her as if anticipating her arrival, walking confidently beside her, the leopard followed her down the stairs as her obedient companion.

She hurried towards a distant place, crossing the threshold of the forest she had visited before, continuing to wander among the enchanting trees and nature, then she decided to release the leopard back to its natural surroundings, dedicating his return to the wild he was accustomed to.

Cassandra quickly bent to avoid potential danger, relying on her sharp hearing to respond instantly to an unseen threat, she successfully dodged an incoming bullet as if reacting immediately to an invisible menace.

A sense of tranquility prevails as something sways in the shadows, not easily visible to the naked eye, this prompted her to pursue the echo of footsteps rolling on the ground, mingling with the gentle rustle of grass, standing near the figure, she lunged towards him from behind, observant and perceptive.

"An unsuccessful and misguided attempt, much like your presence here, a mistake ingrained."

The man turned to listen to the sound coming from behind him but found only a fly sneaking around, disappearing, then he turned back again sensing something, glancing briefly at the woman whose face was partially hidden by the black cloak.

"Hmm, you move like a damn speed demon, hell!" He attempted another shot, but the woman lifted her head, causing him to pause for a few seconds.

"As a hunter, you fancy yourself a lion practicing the art of hunting prey, while you're not even a part of the village dwellers who comprehend this vacant and absurd role."

The man unleashed a mocking smile. "By God! how did you know? are you a bathroom mirror?"

"Your disheveled appearance, laden with filth, seems like a disaster eagerly awaiting a cleaning manual to rid my sight of this bothersome mess."

"Despite your alluring, well-proportioned body and attractive height, you'll be just a fresh piece of meat in the dead market, where bodies are sold at low prices like ordinary goods, and you'll remain a lively corpse, its beauty priced to match your elegance."

"I'll lounge comfortably on a tree, savoring the view as you futilely attempt to 'kill' or 'kidnap' me, terms as harsh as your nearly impossible goals, your failure rivals the everyday grind you call a job."

"Dismantling your arrogance has become my pursuit and direction."

"Your journey will be long, then."

"You're just a wretched human."

"Deny yourself, weakling, then fix your eyes on me, we'll see if you derive pleasure from the impending fate that awaits you."

He brandished the Desert Eagle handgun and unleashed six rounds into her torso, but it had no effect, no injury or blood appeared.

"Smart, rocking those badass protective glasses."

"What a ridiculous spectacle, squandering my valuable time, shedding tears over utter triviality, how about you take a shot at my head, just for a change?"

He unleashed rounds in the vicinity of her head until his ammo ran dry. "Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too, roles are reversing now."

"What the hell are you? a.. ghost?"

She let out an amused laugh. "I'm not that type, but my appearance seems to yield good results, kiddo."

He leaned his back against a tree, holding his gun upward. "Your appearance just suggests a cold, insane person, slick enough to defy the hush of breaths nearby."

Cassandra raised her hand, brushing rebellious strands off her forehead. "Listen up, killer, you've got the nerve to spill these words, one murderer jabbering to a deadlier one, yet my whip's rebellion has turned nastier against your sorry self."

She pounced on him, letting out a fierce cry, ruthlessly striking the side of his face, blood sprayed from his ear, staining his neck and chest, accompanied by an agonizing sound.

He narrowed his eyes. "How could you do something like this?"

"Are you waiting for my apology, perhaps?"

He sighed, raising his eyebrow lightly, he smiled, pushing his chest forcefully, pulling another weapon towards her forehead.

"I think you've pushed it too far, haven't you?"

Cassandra approached with calculated steps, menacingly positioning her sickle and advancing toward his face, she began to chuckle, brushing against his chest and resting her chin on his shoulder, then she whispered. "When you gaze into my eyes between your thighs, you'll grasp the true meaning of pushing boundaries, beware." She accompanied her words with a wicked smile. "Your boldness is confined to just a shaft, and I can't guarantee I won't rip it off its stem if you dare to challenge me again."

The stunned onlooker took a few steps back. "Your downfall is your self-assurance, you're in a hunting ground that has become a stage for my prey! so embrace your reality."

He gasped in agony as a ruthless kick struck his nether regions, he thrust her body back, sinking her teeth sharply into his neck, reveling in the spurting blood.

"I believe your inverted head has deduced that I'm capable of disassembling you, much like I crushed your tiny junk."

He endured each breath with detachment as her intense heat met the cold of his face. "From what I know, girls often fancy pets, so do you, at your stature, have a soft spot for cats?"

She grinned while uttering. "Perhaps everyone prefers a species they see themselves in, for instance, I love fierce animals since I'm fierce, as for you.. I think you're a rat."

"A venomous person, and as I'm a snake, I have a penchant for serpents."

"Excellent, no observable shift, for you embody both the traits of a rat and a snake, residing comfortably on the list of filth, just like your appearance."

"A leopard means a lot to you, doesn't it?"

"What compels you to blabber about it?"

"I will kill it, I will remove these weak creatures from my path."

"Why bother snuffing it out?"

"I enjoy watching you suffer and seeing those sad eyes."

"Proving strength in such a weak way, stay away."

"It won't stop here, I will kill everyone you love and destroy the children of this village."

"Your attempts to break something are like a mouse trying to move a mountain with its claws, scenes of blood and violence are like a drama series without expressions for me, so let your attempts go to hell, maybe there you'll have a chance to shatter your personal disappointments."

"I discovered that flies tend to gravitate towards chaos more than some people."

"And I've discovered that the skull was crafted to be struck."

Cassandra thrust her sickle at his head, he flinched, and she observed the blood trickling from his head, a smile gracing her lips.

She moved forward two paces, seized him forcefully, yanked him towards her, positioning her sharp tool dangerously close behind his neck.

"You're useless, can't scare mice, not even worth attention, seen more talent in a dead cockroach, how's it feel to be utterly worthless?"

"You fancy yourself tough, huh? just because you're some bloodsucking freak?"

"Oh, look who's got a mouth! keep tossing your insults, you sorry excuse for a human being, I thrive on your anger and frustration, your torment nourishes me, but since you're so desperate for my attention, here's a little something for you, take a rusty knife, make a deep cut on your arm and let the blood flow, welcome the pain and suffering, that's all you're worthy of, you worthless piece of filth, bleed out and rot away, for the world would be better without the scorn you bring."

"You won't escape consequences, I'll make you cease your actions."

Cassandra cackles with a sadistic glee. "Make me pay? you have no clue what payment entails, I'll carve your flesh piece by piece, savoring every scream that escapes your pathetic lips, you're nothing but a plaything for my amusement."

"You're a monster!"

"Shove that cringe talk up your rear." She slashes his arm with the cold steel of her sickle. "Monster? puh-lease, I transcend this superficial term, I personify profound agony, and you're just another insignificant insect begging to be crushed."

"You won't ever succeed in breaking me!"

"Well, little executioner, I won't merely break you, I'll obliterate your spirit, grind your soul into dust, and delight in the wreckage, your agony will compose my symphony, and I'll revel in your blood with ecstasy."

With a sadistic grin, Cassandra raised her hand ferociously, using her fingers to collect a portion of his blood, she peered at him intently, confidently bringing her head closer.

"Faced with death, life faded away, amidst angels distinguished as demons, do you think your blessings will endure in this moment?"

"Oh, poor thing." A mocking laughter escaped her lips. "Let me tend to your wounds, perhaps it will become less pitiful on the scale of misery."

"You realize I have demons as companions only, are you trying to lure me like this?"

"Unfortunately, your filthy body won't be of use after your execution, I thought I would have a prey to satisfy my hunger and that of my family on this spring hunting day."

"Your family? creatures like you are flaws in creation, you should all die."

Cassandra began cutting into the man's neck, slaughtering him in sync with her words.

"I am Cassandra Dimitrescu, living by my motto, I swear by the blood that shall mar this soil, I will destroy anyone who dares to touch a strand of those I love, and know this, I will seek revenge mercilessly."

She whispered to herself, reminding herself of the goal.

His heartbeat quivered as his consciousness witnessed the desperate struggle for breath, his spirit descending into fear of impending doom, his mouth produced the gruesome sounds of blood regurgitation, and prior to that, she wished to toy with him for a moment.

She loosened her hold on his body, causing him to stumble slowly, his hands incapable of catching his head, it was on the verge of falling to the ground, nearly severed from his body.

He sought refuge among the forest trees, his breath choking further, and his vision becoming blurry, he didn't remain stationary for long until Cassandra appeared before him.

"I've returned to you, little one, to see where your escape leads this time!"

The man was unable to respond, he collapsed, and a swarm of flies gathered around him, dismantling his lifeless body.

Cassandra maintained her stance, sharp golden eyes observing the nearby corpse, she contemplated it quietly, with a hint of resentment, and a broad smile formed on her lips.

All those glances held within them an attempt to decipher the symbols of a corpse-selling story, she was sure it wasn't something simple, this story wasn't what it seemed.

Her feet shifted as she sensed something behind her, upon turning, the leopard gestured for her to walk alongside, it declined to rest, trailing behind as its olfactory senses guided them to a different part of the woods, Cassandra remained focused and curious, observing the leopard's cautious movements, it lowered its head, signaling forward, then indicated another direction.

"I don't understand why insist on walking, is there danger?"

The leopard expressed its inability to convey that, showing the path again.

"Well, we'll see where this leads us."

While wandering through the forest, Cassandra's foot stumbled upon something, when she bent down to inspect, she discovered the footprint of a small child, the body was frozen there, seemingly lifeless, with an invisible face.

"No.. how?"

Cassandra touches his cold hand, then leans her face closer to his body, listening to the faint whispers of his heartbeat. "Very weak pulse." She presses on the child's chest, whispering. "Breathe.. breathe."

She continues her efforts to bring him back to life with intermittent compressions until the child lets out a weak breath, then loses consciousness again, his closed eyes unmoved.

"Cursed is this forest, with its endless curses from morning till night, no escape from this misery." Cassandra mutters, then gestures towards the leopard to advance, she lifts the child's body and swiftly retreats from the forest.

In the village, she heads towards a discreet house, familiar to her in moments when she needs a private space, these visits kept secret from everyone, she takes the little boy with her.

Silently, she retrieves a first aid kit from the scattered items, then touches the boy's face to check his breathing, stripping him of his clothes, she starts unpacking the kit, her eyes fixed on his serene face, those turbulent breaths were the only signs of life that continued to flow, then silence.

She ponders the purpose of her presence here and why fate chose him, she earnestly tries to avoid those dark thoughts flowing to her, but still considers the matter strange.

Straightening, she heads outside, but a touch stops her.

"Listen.. listen to me, I'm sure, I mean.. I'm c-convinced that he will talk and ask about what happened, he's looking for me.. I beg you to stay by my side, you're the one who saved me."

Cassandra raised her eyebrows with focus, the boy still had his eyes closed, unaware of the person who carried him here, and didn't even know exactly where he was.

"Are you an outsider?"

"I.. I'm a little child in this village."

Cassandra sighed in relief. "Thank goodness, I assumed you were transported from a faraway location and brought here, now you've found shelter among these houses, we'll start searching for your family through those alleys."

"Wh.. who are you?"

The boy struggled to swallow as he remained motionless, Cassandra approached with a glass of water, then carried him in her arms.

When the boy opened his eyes with great difficulty, he instinctively recoiled, expressing fear, attempting to distance himself, but Cassandra's entwined arms around his body closed in from all sides, preventing him from escaping.

"You.. you!"

Cassandra smirked mockingly. "Yes, I'm from the Dimitrescu family, no need for excessive panic, I'll take my time smiling at you while doing nothing harmful, just to keep you on edge and unconscious of the unexpected."

The boy tried to move away, his voice accelerating. "But.. but you.."

She dismissed sharply. "Relax, I'm here to protect you, not to harm you."

He made a desperate and feeble effort to escape. "Please, no, I can't.. let me go!"

"Enough, you'll be safe with me."

Cassandra raised her voice slightly to silence the boy, her features almost sympathetic and broken, she sighed quietly, then began to pat his head.

"Quit stalling, how did you wind up in that forest?"

"Uh.. with my grandpa, went out to play, and I remember a stranger giving me food, he showed up as a guest in a villager's home."

"So, give me the lowdown, what went down next?"

"Post-meal, a wave of drowsiness engulfed me.. somehow, I shifted from being wide awake to slipping into sleep."

"That was a sedative, is it reasonable that children, despite the progress of time, remain so naive, trusting strangers? you shouldn't even trust those close to you! caution is vital."

He adopts a sulky expression. "I was.. conscious, yet he led me to the forest even though I opposed."

"Stop whispering about your weak feelings, there's no room for softness here, I speak to you in a tough voice to make you realize that life doesn't care about your tears, and I hope you'll be strong, make your decisions wisely and don't let emotions control you, you're a man who must face life with toughness."

"But they abduct individuals through involuntary drugging, not limited to offering food kindly as we do as children."

"The blame falls on the adults, exploiting their children by irresponsible others in the easiest ways, you must show intelligence surpassing even the adults to avoid being crushed amid malicious intentions lurking for you, rely on the sharpness of your mind to stay away from recklessness, so where is your grandfather? the one you talk about, was he asleep or watching some trivial TV program? where was his supervision over you? don't you have parents? can you bear the responsibility of your childhood yourself?"

"Despite their presence, I chose to stay with my grandfather as they were travelers, and my choice wasn't their preference."

"Stubborn child, always listen to your parents, thank your lucky stars that nothing bad happened to you, I don't claim credit for that, I don't expect appreciation for your foolish actions, you're too young to understand the consequences."

"Oh, yes, I'm always ready to laugh at my intelligence, and.. about that man?"

"He lies between my hands, the joy of getting rid of him, and here I'm free from him, no return for him, no threat to you, but you still need to wake up to life with awareness and caution, even in the embrace of your closest loved ones, now tell me, what made him bring you to that forest?"

"I was kidnapped two days ago, the sun disappeared from me behind the darkness, this morning, he took me to the forest with the intention of selling my body after having it for a while."

"Do these words mean you were subjected to a sexual assault?"

"He was about to do that, but he saw someone else and decided to target them, it's like he killed two birds with one stone, ensuring that I wouldn't escape at that moment, he drugged me with a sedative cloth, then left, and my body fell to the ground immediately, and even my memory became weak."

"That person was me, and I killed him, this was my first experience in killing an evil person as I saved the lives of others from him."

"Do you also kill innocent people?"

"Oh, child!" Cassandra exclaimed sarcastically. "If I were interested in your words as if they were true, I would have done the same to you, as you are an innocent and attractive person as well." She patted the boy's cheek with her hands.

"So, do you kill villains or innocents?"

"Both."

The child trembled, and Cassandra's laughter erupted, prompting her to embrace him.

"Ease your mind, naive one, I occasionally extend my 'help' to the innocent instead of outright slaughter, but my tendencies linger at a mere 0.5% indulgence."

"Have you ever saved another person before?"

"Yes, it was a man, stubborn and silly like you, maybe you're his little copy, as if you were him when he was a child at your age." Cassandra said with a smile, enjoying the child's embarrassment.

"It seems you enjoy breaking pride."

"Contrary to that, I actually like stubborn people, spending time with them is something I enjoy, naturally."

"What d-do you mean?"

"Ha! what's the matter with you? why do you jump at every word I say?"

"I feel only a slight tension."

"Why? am I frightening you?"

"I think you're the person I can rely on the most."

Cassandra smiled. "A loving cue for my sweetheart, his words are similar, expressing trust in me, yet he might feel somewhat uncomfortable, not because he's afraid, but because he's not accustomed to it, but quickly, he finds security."

"A similar feeling here, it seems like you describe me accurately, I got used to you quickly, and now.. I feel secure despite some previous concerns, so don't judge my past actions too harshly."

"I understand, humans form initial impressions of others before gaining deeper knowledge."

"True, some people in the world may appear genuinely harmful, and no one blames themselves, but if they see you, for example, they would label you as harmful, while you're the one who protected me, so even if you show that you can cause harm, we won't truly know who the real harmful one is."

"I don't care much about people's opinions, but I think I'll care a little because I have a family, a loved one, and a child like you who trusts me."

"Could you share some information about yourself? I'd like to understand you better."

"How old are you, child?"

"Seven years, just two more months, and I'll be eight."

"Your age remains inappropriate for what you might hear."

"Let's move past the superficial age estimation, I'm at an advanced age to be able to handle big truths with small ears."

"Little one, do you know the meaning of the word 'sadistic'?"

"Well, although I understand it's a negative descriptor, I haven't delved into more details."

"It refers to finding pleasure in causing pain to others."

"Pain? why would someone want to do that?"

"There are people who find pleasure in seeing others suffer, and in reality, I'm one of them."

"You're sadistic? but you're nice to me."

"True, but the reality of my personality is that I'm not serious all the time, even when thoughts like torturing the victim or the like cross my mind, my mind responds like a child smiling when it sees someone helpless, sometimes my facial expressions.. I've shown before that my mind and heart don't care about what it sees and hears, but in reality, things aren't like that, others can see the desire in my eyes, but I don't want them to notice that, I prefer to hide my feelings since I don't want to reveal my weaknesses or any aspect that may appear fragile or threatening."

"I understand well, but how do you manage a romantic relationship? I mean, your personality seems somewhat distant from such matters, is it something real or just a portrayal?"

"I simply think about relationships and romantic moments but not extensively, some people leave the emotional side aside, and I'm with them, but my glances reveal my feelings in front of my beloved, despite my unwillingness to show it directly, I quickly realized that and maintained the mysterious façade so that no one can identify my nature, even in front of my sisters."

"How many siblings do you have, and do you feel that you're similar?"

"Yes, I have an older sister named Bela, we differ in some aspects, but I noticed that I share some abilities and interests with Daniela."

"Your approach to romance versus your younger sister's? share the nuances."

"In private, I don't arrest my victim with seriousness but have fun and ask them to play with me some more, I reflect playfulness and chase, while Daniela focuses on romance and intimate relationship, even her voice carries that tender touch."

His smile conveyed a subtle warmth, expressing emotions delicately, in an instant of astonishment, he parted his lips as a tail brushed him from behind, shivering at the sight of the black panther.

"There's a panther here, it's t-touching my back!"

"Haha, do woodland creatures make you nervous?"

"Please, no laughter! I'm truly scared, could you remove it?"

"It's not harmful, perhaps it just enjoys companionship."

"You need to do something! quickly shoo it away."

"Alright, Aurelius! release him now, I'm in the midst of a conversation!"

"Don't jest, I'm being serious!"

"Fine, fine, I'll get it out of your way, but you, little one, you're in for a crash course on handling creatures."

"Training..?"

"Yes, under my guidance, say, 'Come on, Aurelius, leave this boy, he's innocent and friendly.'"

He's experiencing a touch of unease. "Do leopards understand language?"

Her smile beams as she gazes directly into his eyes. "Maybe yes, maybe no, but it seems like he understood you this time, he could become your companion and protector."

"You mean you're offering him to me? how do you ensure my safety from his potential danger as he's not a domesticated animal?"

Cassandra scoffs with a grin. "So, do you believe you're not brave enough to be a companion to a leopard?"

"But he needs to adapt to me, and that's neither a simple nor a speedy task."

"Trust yourself, you'll be an inseparable duo, friends facing adventures together in the forest, leopards love games and freedom in nature."

"Like what?"

"Especially a game of hide and seek, step away and see how he finds you."

"Really, he sensed my scent and tracked me down in that forest environment."

A sudden knocking sound was heard on the door, so Cassandra carefully placed the boy down after embracing him, after assisting him to stand, he looked at her with curiosity.

"Are you.. leaving now?"

"Your parents are here to take you home, as for me, I'll keep an eye on you discreetly."

"Why all this, stay a bit longer."

"This will remain with you."

She placed a ring on his finger, then disappeared into a swarm of flies.

"But.. you're gone!"

The young boy frowned and sighed after her departure, left alone with his newfound companion.

He remained alone in front of the door, looking at his hand, and the leopard circled around him, he hesitated for a moment before opening the door to find his mother.

"What's going on?" His mother warmly embraced him. "How are you? it was a long night, and we were searching for you after you disappeared, where were you?"

The young lad meticulously composed his words before speaking. "I got lost in the forest, but a wonderful woman saved me from danger."

"Where can we locate her to convey our appreciation? why did she depart, leaving you alone here?"

"She left me next to her amazing panther, and I want to raise it to be a companion for us, protecting us from any threats."

"A woman left you beside a wild creature here? is she a threat?"

Her son replied with a serene smile. "No, she wasn't, she assisted me and kept me safe, she possessed unique abilities."

"It appears the woods conceal peculiar stories." She embraces him once more. "Above all, you're safe, grateful for that exceptional lady."

The young lad fixes his gaze on the ring. "Indeed, thanks to her.." He grins. "These moments will linger in my memory."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

24.6K 519 33
[Updating Regularly] imagine our Lady Dimitrescu is our wife and mommy🤤
91.2K 2K 17
This is a one-shot about Alcina Dimitrescu and her Daughters, how will the adventures be? Can you always survive? What sacrifices will be made? Will...
14.5K 476 6
F!Reader insert. You dont know where you are. You dont know where you are and you get caught by vampire fly whateverthefucks. And their three meter m...
91.9K 2.5K 20
You're a 11 year old mute child with a mysterious past, you are raised in House Dimitrescu as a maiden first...Then one day, two men break into t...