Arrange marriage | minsung

By Stray_kissies

Jisung a typical college student who was forced into an arrange marriage with non other than the famous lee M... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

11

654 32 11
By Stray_kissies

It's been a couple hours since jilix arrived at Jisung's house. It was around 7 in the evening as they were starting to get bored.

"Aish! I'm so bored" jisung complained, plotting himself down on the bed dramatically.

"Why don't we go out?" Felix suggested, sitting down next to jisung.

"Yes definitely! Let's go" jisung agreed, getting his phone. "Come on lix! Let's go" jisung exclaimed, grabbing Felix hand and dragging him off the bed.

"Alright! Alright!" Felix giggled, quickly grabbing his phone and following jisung out the door.

Felix quickly catch up to jisung, joining him on walking down the stairs. They made their way to the living room where Mrs Han and her friend were talking.

"Ma, me and lix are going out for a bit" jisung said. Mrs Han nodded giving him a soft smile.

"Alright I'm going to have dinner with my friend and be back before your father comes"

"Ok we might have dinner outside. Bye ma" jisung placed a soft kiss on Mrs Han forehead before putting on his shoes.

"Bye Mrs Han" Felix said, placing a small kiss on Mrs Han temple.

"Bye babies"

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

"Oh lix can we go to the lake?" Jisung suggested, interlocking their arms together.

"The one with the huge tree" jisung nodded. "Lead the way sungie"

It would take 15 minutes to get to the lake since it was a bit into the woods. As they walked through the park to the lake they would stop occasionally because jisung had saw a flower and he would spend a few minutes smelling it before walking again.

Not like Felix is complaining he gets to fill his phone with these amazing and adorable photos of jisung.

After they finally arrived at the lake, they sat down near the tree looking up at the sky as it was starting to set.

As the sun set, it turned the sky into a pinky orangey colour. Jisung and Felix felt warmth as the sun was setting, the comfort you could feel.

Jisung slowly lowered his head for it to rest on Felix's shoulder as he close his eyes. Felix smiles, bringing his hand up to pet Jisung's hair.

Felix gently run his fingers through jisung hair, feeling the soft strands against his fingers.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

When the Sun had finally set and the Moon had appeared in the sky, Felix gently shook jisung up. Telling him to get up as they only had 2 hours left to spend together.

They decided to go to the newly opened cafe nearby that Felix had recently been to with Hyunjin on his date.

It took about 25 minutes to get there but it was worth the walk since the place looked utterly beautiful.

"Wow this place is beautiful" jisung admitted as he admired the place.

"Yeah it is" Felix agreed. "Let's go place our order" jisung nodded as they went to the counter.

"Hello, welcome to Mary's cafe. What can we get you?" The lady asked at the counter who looked like she was in her mid thirties.

"Hi can we get one iced americano with cheesecake and a strawberry milkshake with chocolate cake" Felix said as he looked down at the menu.

"Yes of course, please go find a seat and we will call for your number when it is ready. Your number is order 35" the lady said, typing it down on the register.

"Ok thank you" Felix said. They both bowed before going outside to look for some seats. "Ji sit down and cover you face I wanna post on insta"

"Alright"

Yong.lix

Yong.lix: out with hannie @bby.hannie
Liked by @gnabnabc, @miniverse.___ and 45k more.

Comments
Miniverse.___: yah why did you not invite me
>bby.hannie: whoops..

Ha3yOng: damn can I date ur friend
>yong.lix: sure, he's single af
>>miniverse.___: hell nah bitch
View comments

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

As jilix started to have their own conversation, jisung phone started blowing up with messages.

"Who's texting you?" Felix asked as jisung shrugged.

Jisung unlocked his phone and saw that Minho was blowing his phone up with messages like 'where are you, why ain't you at home' and stuff like that.

"It's Minho"

"Order 35" the lady shouted.

"I'll go, you call him" Felix said, smiling softly as jisung nodded.

"Alright, thanks lix" Felix got up and went over to the counter getting their food and drinks.

Jisung clicked on Minho's number, hearing it ring for a second before it was picked up.

"Love! Where are you? Why ain't you at home?" Minho asked, running his fingers through his hair nervously.

"I'm with lix, we went out for a bit" jisung said which Minho hummed at. "Why?"

"It's nothing love, spend your time with Felix but call me when you're home"

"Ok I have to go I'll talk to you later"

"Ok, bye love"

"Bye min"

"Did you call him?" Felix asked, placing their order on the small table.

"Yea" jisung said, getting his americano. "He was just asking where I was" Felix hummed.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

It was around 9pm and the two males were now heading back to Jisung's house so they could spend a little time together before Felix has to go.

As they were walking someone kept messaging jisung. "For fuck sake" jisung mumbled, taking out his phone and unlocking it.

"Who keeps on messaging you?"

"How the fuck- Minjun found my insta and he keeps messaging me!" Jisung groaned as he leaned his head back.

Felix took jisung phone, clicking on Minjun profile and blocking him. "There, he won't bother you anymore" Felix said, giving jisung his phone back.

"You do realise he going to make an outburst at school right?"

"I know but you have Jun hyung and Minho hyung so you're literally untouchable"

"I guess.. whatever let's just go home, it's getting cold" jisung said which Felix agreed with.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

As they arrived at jisung front yard, they saw a car outside which jisung recognise to be his dad's car.

"Fuck, he came early! Why didn't ma text me?" Jisung mumbled as he saw no text from his mom nor his dad since he would usually text him if he was out and would say to come home immediately.

"So we're climbing?" Felix asked.

"Yep, luckily we changed before going out" jisung said, walking to the side of his house where his bedroom window was.

He's bedroom window is often left open since if he's dad was home before him, he would sneaked in through his window by climbing the tree that was next to his bedroom window with he could easily climb.

They climbed up the tree, jisung helping Felix as they made their way to Jisung's bedroom window. They slowly open the window wider for them to climb in.

As they sat on the bed, they sighed as they managed to sneak in and not make a single noise. They were startled when they heard a knock on jisung door.

"Jisung?" They heard mr Han ask behind the door. He was probably drunk because he's usually a sweet and caring person when he's drunk but he's also can be short tempered.

"Yes?"

"May I come in?"

"Yea sure"

Mr Han struggled to open the door but when he did he saw Felix and greeted him. He then asked where Mrs Han was and then left when jisung said she was having dinner with her friend.

"Is he usually like that when he's drunk?" Felix asked surprised as this is his first time seeing Mr Han drunk.

"Yea but he's doesn't usually get drunk"

(☆▽☆)

A/n: literally don't know what to write since my motivation is going down the fucking drain

Love u 💙
Bye 🤟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.7K 21
A minsung ff wherein Minho and Jisung was forced to marry each other. At first their married life is full of quarrels. Every fight , they fell deepe...
89.8K 4.1K 45
Jisung has a very unfortunate crush on a boy named Lee Minho. Especially when you take into consideration that Han Jisung barely (if ever) leaves his...
18.1K 576 26
The Stray Kids members have separated into two dorms. Chan, Changbin, Jisung, and Hyunjin in one. Minho, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin in the other. T...
42.5K 1.3K 62
A high school fanfic Might include some smut and lots of fluff Might include side ships: - Hyunjin + Seungmin - Chan + Felix - Minho + Jisung - Jeong...