Eternal Sunshine

By BetweenTh3Stars

Ari has a bad idea. F**k the world's wealthiest man. It's just a fling. Just physical. What could go wrong? ... More

Almost Is Never Enough
Bad Idea
Dangerous Woman
Touch It
NASA
Into You
God Is A Woman
Goodnight N Go
We Can't Be Friends
Wait For Your Love [Part 2]
Positions
Love Me Harder
Thinkin' Bout You
R.E.M.
The Boy Is Mine
Supernatural

Into You [Part 2]

180 6 14
By BetweenTh3Stars

S3XY time!

Despite wanting to get things started, Ariana gasped as she stepped into the bedroom. It was a large room, the entire width of the home, and the back wall was made entirely of glass. The ocean was a vast expanse below them. The full moon was bright, reflecting off the water and illuminating the whole room with a dreamy silver light.

Ariana slowly approached the window, mesmerized by the view. "So beautiful" she breathed.

Elon's hand skimmed her shoulder, "Yes... Beautiful."

He was standing beside her and as she turned to face him she saw him looking at her. She smiled, "Elon, you're not even looking at the view."

His reply was a deep purr, "Yes, I am."

Ariana shivered slightly. There was no denying her attraction to him. His charm and wit kept hitting her with a zing of excitement. And that voice. God, his voice was pure ecstasy. The hand he had brushed down her arm met her hand and interlaced fingers. Her hand felt so small in his. And that felt very right to her. As if their difference in size was a reflection of their difference in power. Which was indeed accurate. It is what she had been hoping for, after all.

She didn't think this relationship, if you could even call it that, would last long. Hers never did. His didn't either. But she planned to enjoy him. Remind herself of the power he holds and the power he would give to her by being with him. She would allow herself to get lost in him. Ride the power high.

Ariana could see moonlight reflecting in his eyes. She couldn't even begin to imagine the worlds he was constantly creating and changing in his mind. She made her mark in entertainment and he made his mark on history. That was just so fucking sexy.

Ariana reached up with her other hand to caress his face. He graciously bent down to her. Her fingers rubbed his smooth cheek then up to tangle in his dark hair. She pulled his head down to hers and pressed her lips against his. He growled deep in his chest and Ariana was grateful that his arms had relocated to her waist because she swooned at the sound. Fuck yes! She needed him to do that again.

As she kissed him, Ariana fumbled with his tie. She couldn't quite manage to undo the knot. The silk refusing to come undone without careful effort. And at this moment, Ariana was not giving anything careful effort other than Elon's mouth. She did manage to loosen it, pulling it low on his chest. He broke away from her long enough to yank the tie off his neck and throw it onto the floor. His hiss of breath was a clear indication he was pissed something so mundane would get in the way of what he wanted.

Ariana used the momentary break to step out of her heels. The platforms had added an extra 5 inches to her height. Elon towered over her as she stepped close to him. Her neck hurt from looking straight up. His 6'2'' frame was filled out and broad, exuding strength. Heat spread throughout her body. She had been with tall men before, but never had she felt so small in comparison. It was addicting and so hot!

With over a foot of distance between them now, Elon awkwardly tried to fold over to kiss her again. Ariana allowed him a quick peck, but broke away before it could get heated. Again she heard his breath hiss as he was deprived of what he wanted. She had a feeling that he usually got his way. He would get it, of course, but teasing him was especially satisfying.

She made a show of kneeling down to his feet, holding his stare and enjoying every second of his flared nostrils and clenched jaw. Yes, he did not like waiting. To be fair, neither did she, but this was pretty great. With agonizing slowness she undid the laces of his dress shoes. The polished Italian leather contrasted beautifully with her pearlescent nails.

His voice was a deep growl, "Ari, you are killing me."

Ariana batted her lashes at him, "That's a little dramatic, don't you think, Mr. Musk?"

Elon clicked his teeth together, looking down as though he was restraining himself from taking her right there on the floor. The thought was certainly appealing, but Ariana wanted to savor this moment. There would possibly be more nights than this, but the first time was special. It shouldn't be rushed. She was going to take her time, and if that meant teasing this man who always got his way... well, all the better.

With the laces undone, Elon stepped out of his shoes, kicking them to the side so that nothing would be in between them. Ariana stood up thinking she'd go for his suit next, but Elon's mouth was on her ear. His breath hot on her skin, "my turn."

He nibbled at her earlobe and down her neck then bit down, not exactly painfully but certainly enough to let her know he was in control now. She had a feeling that he liked to be in control. Elon continued kissing her, each brush of his lips sending shivers throughout her body.

Meanwhile his hands found the clasp of her dress. With one flick of his fingers the hook was open and he dragged the zipper down her back. The zipper stopped at the top of her ass, but his hands did not. They continued their journey until he was cupping her ass. He held her lightly, squeezing while kissing the sensitive skin at her collarbone. She has always been a little self conscious about her butt, wishing it was a bit more round, but Elon was changing her mind with every kiss and caress.

Ariana allowed her arms to fall away from Elon's shoulders to find the buttons on his suit. He looked damn fine in a suit, but it would look better on the floor, and him in her. With the buttons undone she reached underneath his jacket and wrapped her arms around him. He was so warm, heat radiating off him even through his dress shirt. She snuggled into him, enjoying the feeling of him enveloping her.

When he pulled away she immediately missed his heat. But now it was Elon's turn to kneel before her. He hooked his fingers under the straps of her dress and slid them off each shoulder. As he knelt down to his knees he took her dress with him, pulling it down around her waist then over her hips and allowing it to pool at her feet.

She stepped free of the black silk and cocked her hip. She knew she looked good, black lacy lingerie accentuating her delicate curves. She felt all the more sexy and desirable when she saw how Elon was looking at her. Him kneeling before her, his eyes so reverent made her feel like a goddess.

Yes, God is a woman and her name is Ari.

With sudden certainty she realized that she wouldn't be able to go back. No other man could give her this feeling. No one else would be able to satisfy her power fetish in this way. Only him.

Elon reached out to Ariana, his hands tracing the curves of her body. Fingertips grazing her skin and leaving goosebumps in their wake. His voice was just a whisper, "Ari, you are so beautiful."

He pulled her close and pressed kisses between her breasts. Ariana sighed happily and took the opportunity to rid Elon of his suit jacket, sliding it off his broad shoulders and dropping it to the floor. Elon smiled up at her as she began to work on the buttons of his dress shirt.

His voice was deep and his accent seemed thicker than before. "I thought we were taking turns. Shouldn't it be you taking off the next item of clothing?"

"You have so much more on than me. Plus I'm excited to get to the good part," She huffed, fingers working at the stubborn shirt.

Elon chuckled but rose to his feet, towering over her once again and offering her easier access to the rest of the buttons.

"Which part are you looking forward to the most?" he murmured.

Instead of replying, Ariana cupped her hand between Elon's legs. His eyes widened and jaw dropped. She decided she liked holding this power in her hands, so to speak. As Ariana began to massage the growing bulge, Elon groaned. Oh fuck, yes. Ariana liked this very much.

Giving him her best doe-eyes she said sweetly, "Anything you're looking forward to, Elon?"

Elon was panting now. He opened his mouth to say something, moaned and swallowed thickly. When he spoke his voice was even deeper as he stuttered out, "I'm looking-I'm looking forward. To. To hearing your four octave vocal range."

Ariana paused her hand, confused, "My vocal range?"

Elon bent down and picked her up like she weighed nothing. She gasped as he held her in his big arms. He growled in her ear, "Yes, your vocal range. I expect to hear you when I lick your pussy."

Well fuck.

That was not what she had expected. And honestly him taking control was such a turn on, she could barely breathe. She clung to him as he carried her to the bed. He set her down on the edge of the mattress as he stood between her legs. He reached around her to flick the clasp of her bra. Yeah, he's definitely done that before. But she didn't have time to think more about that as his hand slid down to her hip and was on her underwear, fisting the lace then tearing it off her in a quick burn of fabric.

She gasped, "Elon! I liked those."

Elon's eyes met hers and the dark intensity made her heart skip a beat. "I'll buy you another."

Before Ariana could reply, Elon's mouth descended to her breast. Hot tongue flicking over her nipple, making her tense up in delight. Her body begging for more. Elon didn't leave her waiting. He suckled her, his fingers finding her other nipple and swirling across the sensitive flesh. His other hand traced down the curve of her waist, across her lap, and in between her legs.

Ariana hadn't realized she was holding her breath until Elon slowly began to thumb her clit. She moaned out his name as he expertly manipulated all her sensitive spots. He pressed her back to lay down on the bed as he bent over her. His mouth switched to suck on her other breast, all the while constantly stimulating her clit with his hand. She ran her nails through his hair then pulled when he slipped a finger inside of her.

Ariana cried out in delight. Elon definitely had been coached through this. And she blessed whoever taught him, as well as his brilliant mind, which clearly remembered everything in perfect detail. His finger expertly curled to stroke just the right spot while his thumb never left her clit. Searing pleasure coursed through her veins and she felt absolutely drunk on the sensation.

"How many times can you orgasm?" He asked.

"Oh fuck, Elon!"

"I will. Just not yet. How many times?"

Ariana managed to gasp, "Once, sometimes two times."

Elon snorted. "Ariana Grande, you deserve better than that. What kind of boys have you been playing with?"

She mewled. "No one like you."

Elon chuckled, "Clearly."

Ariana could feel the buildup of tension throughout her entire body. Everything winding tighter to the point where she thought she couldn't take anymore. Her voice was high and breathy, "Elon, I'm so close! Please don't stop!"

Elon growled, "Come for me."

His tongue latching on her nipple again as his fingers worked her over the edge.

Ariana cried out as the tension finally broke and pulsed throughout her body. She shuddered as the pulsing slowly ebbed away. How had he done that so fast? And with just his fingers? She whined as Elon withdrew his hand.

He cradled her face with his other hand and cooed to her. His voice, so soft and gentle. As though he hadn't just blown her mind. "We're not done, sweet darling. I just need to get a little more comfortable."

When Ariana noticed him fumble for his belt, she struggled up to her elbows and then sitting upright. "Please, Elon. Let me."

Elon stilled his hands and allowed her to remove his dress shirt and under shirt. Ariana ran her hands along his smooth chest. She slid her fingers down his belly to the line of dark hairs, following the trail that ended all too soon by the presence of belt, pants and boxers. Way too many clothes. So unnecessary. She wanted them gone, no barriers. Skin on skin.

She could see the outline of his erection straining against the clothing. No wonder he was uncomfortable. She could definitely help with that. The front of his pants were tented up, which made opening the button and zipper more difficult, but Ariana managed. His erection burst through the opening, and she heard Elon sigh in relief. He hooked his thumbs under the waistline of his boxers and pushed all remaining clothing off his body onto the floor.

"Fuck, Elon." She breathed.

Ariana tried not to stare, but it was hard not to. He was...big. She had been with big men before. Pete had been a good 10 inches. Elon was at least as long, but much thicker.

Ariana reached out and wrapped her hand around Elon's dick. She heard his sharp intake of breath as she stroked up and down. Fuck! She knew her hands were small but her fingers couldn't even meet. She added her other hand twisting lightly as one hand traveled up and the other down.

Elon moaned out her name, and Ariana swore she had never heard anything as sexy in her life. Pre-cum was leaking freely down his shaft and she gathered it up as she stroked. She squeezed and twisted again and was delighted by his bucking hips and well as the list of expletives that she pulled from his tongue. His dick was so hard he felt like iron in her hand. More pre-cum leaked out and she bent down and licked him clean.

"Ari..." his voice was firm. A warning. She stopped and looked up at him. "As much as I'd love to see you try to take me with that pretty little mouth of yours, I plan on fucking your pretty little pussy tonight."

Ariana batted her lashes at him, "Why not both?"

Elon sighed, "I'm not in my twenties anymore. My days of multiple orgasms have passed."

She shrugged. "So don't come in my mouth."

"Do you know what happened with the first three rocket launches at SpaceX?

"They exploded."

"Exactly. There's no way I'd be able to hold back if you try to give me head. At least not tonight. I'd have to work up to that."

Ariana giggled, "Elon, did you just make a cock rocket joke?"

"You don't like my jokes?"

"I like other things about you." She said and traced a finger down his cock. At the base she reached under and cupped his balls. They were swollen and tight with arousal. She gently fondled them and watched as his cock twitched.

Elon growled and before Ariana knew it, she was on her back again. She thought about making a joke of her own, but before she could get the words out, Elon's tongue was down her throat. By the time his thumb found her clit again, words were the farthest thing from her mind. She arched her back as he rubbed his fingers between her labia, gathering up wetness.

Elon teased her for a while, Ariana's hips shifting in a desperate attempt for more friction. When she thought she might go crazy with need, he pressed two fingers inside her. He curled them back to find her G-spot and Ariana felt her temperature rise as the white hot flames enveloped her whole body. She felt her back arch away from the bed as she shuddered through her second orgasm. Elon swallowed her cries of euphoria as he kissed her deeper.

When Elon broke away from her mouth, Ariana was gasping for air. He grinned and slowly planted kisses along her jaw. His hands gently pulled her hips to him until her ass was at the very edge of the bed. She noticed where he gripped her hips, his right hand was wet from her. He bent over to kiss her again. She could feel his dick rubbing against her belly. She loved the heavy weight of it and reached her hand down to stroke him. He broke away with a gasp and stared down at her, his pupils blown wide with lust.

"Fuck, Ari! Do you have to drive me crazy like that?" His voice was a deep rumble that made Ariana squirm with arousal.

Elon gripped her hips and dropped to his knees before her, his eyes never leaving hers. Ariana felt a delightful shiver run up her spine at the sight. He pressed hot kisses against her inner thigh. She held her head up to watch him until his tongue licked a stripe up her pussy. He circled his tongue expertly before plunging in and tongue fucking her. She couldn't help the arching of her back or her cry of delight. The feeling was overwhelming.

Her body shuddered as all of her muscles tensed up, trying to curl in tight. Her thighs would have clamped around his head but his hands were holding her hips in place, open for him and his talented tongue. He released one hip, tracing his hand down to the heat between her legs. His fingers replaced his tongue as he licked up to circle her clit. Her leg gripped his shoulder and her toes curled.

She cried out his name and could tell that he liked that. She could tell because his enthusiasm revved up another notch. She hadn't thought that was possible. His tongue sucked and flicked across the tight bundle of nerves. Meanwhile his fingers stroked her in quick, concentric circles. Ariana's eyes rolled back and she swore she saw stars.

Her orgasm was so strong that she lost track of time. It took her a while to come back to reality. Dimly, she was aware that Elon was still kneeling beside the bed between her legs. He placed one last kiss on the soft skin of her thigh before he stood up. So tall. Her pussy clenched with desire despite having just orgasmed.

He gently removed his fingers. His hand dripping wet. Ariana watched as he used it on himself, rubbing his cock with her arousal. It was way hotter than it should have been. She moaned a little as she watched his hand pump down and up.

Elon looked at her and murmured, "Are you ready, Ari?"

Her voice was hoarse from her last orgasm so she simply nodded yes.

"Good girl." Elon cooed as he gathered her up in his arms.

Elon lifted her and laid her down in the middle of the bed. Ariana thought how ironic it was, him being so patient and gentle with her while his body looked so desperate. His dick so hard and still leaking pre-cum. Ariana hummed happily as Elon took care of her. He arranged her pillow underhead and smoothed her hair. Then he took a second pillow and slid it behind her ass, propping her hips up.

Elon crawled onto the bed beside her and kissed her forehead. "I want to fuck you so badly, Ari...will you let me?"

Ariana smiled dreamily and murmured to him, "Take me. I'm all yours." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 25 14
whoops my hand slipped 𓇗------------𓇗 #1 in thelorax [ 04/16/24 ] 𓇗------------𓇗 ~ [ Garfield x The Lorax (2012) Crossover ] ~ ! \ SFW / ! ? { 1...
6.1K 108 21
"Do you know how old I am?" you whisper. "Mmm-hmm." A hand slips underneath the skirt of your dress and pulls you higher against his body. "Do you kn...
202K 6.1K 50
Charlie Barber x Reader 18+ only. New cover, same story! "He didn't rush this time. His movements were gentle and deliberate. Like you were a delicat...
14K 262 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...