WOSO Imagines

By jadeys_jasmine

Fanfics about my favourite WOSO players Tumblr: jadeysjasmine More

Winners - Alexia Putellas
Injury comfort - Alexia putellas
Truth or dare - Alexia Putellas
Ghost of you - alexia putellas
The dare - Aitana Bonmati
Strap - Mapi LeonπŸ”ž
Neglected - Mapi Leon & Ingrid Engen
Neglected part 2 - Mapi Leon & Ingrid Engen
Neglected Part 3 - Mapi Leon & Ingrid Engen
Caught - Jenni HermosoπŸ”ž
You're Mine - Leila OuahabiπŸ”ž
Right here - Misa Rodriguez
Requests
YOU BOUGHT A DUCK? - Alexia Putellas x Reader
Follow the leader - Alexia Putellas x Reader
Tension - Jenni hermoso x reader πŸ”ž

The dare part 2 - Aitana Bonmati

1.4K 37 0
By jadeys_jasmine

You made it to your car when your phone pinged, it was a text from your agent.

'Chelsea are looking for a striker and want to bring you back home, Barcelona have accepted the bid as it is an unrefusable offer but ultimately it's up to you.'

Your head is spinning, what will you do? Staying in Barcelona means seeing the girl who broke your heart but leaving will mean leaving aitana and as much as you hate her right now, you still loved her.

-

Arriving in London was bittersweet, you had missed it so much but Barcelona was also home, you missed it dearly.

As for aitana, you hadn't spoken to her since the scene in the changing room, she had called and texted you non stop but that eventually died down when she realised you needed space.

You hadn't spoken much to most of your former teammates, only keeping in contact with the few that weren't aware of the bet.

You're currently almost finished your first season back at Chelsea, you were loving it. You had played most of the games and were scoring loads of goals but there was this emptiness.

That emptiness was aitana.

Even after how much she hurt you, your heart still yearned for her.

You hard tried it all to get over her, dating, one night stands but nothing worked because no one was her.

You had been keeping up with her, watching her matched, scrolling through her social media and even getting information from mapi. You spent found yourself on her contacts finger hovering over the call button, missing her voice, her presence but you couldn't bring yourself to click call.

At training is when you found out the news, Chelsea had drawn Barcelona in the Champions League semi finals meaning you would be playing your previous team and most importantly seeing aitana for the first time since you left.

You didn't now how to feel, you were anxious to see her again but as bad as it sounds you were also kind of excited, you knew you shouldn't be but you couldn't help reminisce on all those late night and days spent exploring Barcelona or having movie days.

-

It was now the day before the first leg of the semi final and as the first leg was away you were currently on the plane travelling to Barcelona.

You were sat with Guro, Erin, Sam and Millie playing board games, trying to take your mind of the inevitable situation you were going to find yourself in tomorrow night.

Your teammates sensed something must have happened when you were at Barcelona but didn't want to push you for information and instead decided to keep you busy and take your mind off the game which you were eternally grateful for.

-

It was the day of the game and your nerves are getting worse by the second, you had been bouncing your leg up and down but a stern look from maren had you instead choosing the quieter option and biting your nails.

The team were on the way to the stadium to do a pitch inspection and to start getting ready for the game meaning you were closer to seeing aitana.

As soon as you got off the bus you were glued to Erin's side, you're glad you met Erin because she always knew how to take your mind off how you were feeling.

You were walking out onto the pitch, listening to Niamh and Erin debate which colour grapes are better, green or red, when you felt eyes on you.

Trying to ignore the feeling you kept your eyes on Erin and Niamh.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you were scared to turn around but when you did you were faced with mapi, sighing in relief you threw your arms around her, having missed the Spaniard.

She wrapped her arms around your waist and said "I missed you chica."

With a grin you cheekily replied "I missed me too."

She heard her chuckle before she picked you up and started spinning you around cause you to grip her tighter and loudly giggle"

"Maria put me down!" You screamed in between giggled but she just laughed before telling you "say you missed me too and I'll stop."

You did miss her but you didn't want to let her win so instead you chose silence, instead trying to pry her off you which made her hold tighter and spin faster.

"Ok ok I missed you too!" You said, finally giving in when you started feeling dizzy.

She set you down, grinning ear to ear before her expression suddenly changed to a more concerned look as she asked "How are you doing?"

Suddenly feeling very awkward, you knew what she was referring to and you didn't really want to talk about it but you couldn't lie to her, not when she had you back the way she did.

She was furious when she found out, berating not only aitana but the others who also were involved and you also heard from Ingrid that she's barely spoke to them, you felt slightly guilty for this but Ingrid assured you that it was all their doing.

"Not good but my teammates are great and I like London but it's not Barcelona." You said quietly, trying not to worry the Spaniard too much.

She was going to speak again but got cut off when one of her coaches shouted her over, looking over apologetically you waved her off.

"Good luck carino." She shouted, jogging off.

"Good luck Maria, you'll need it." You shouted back, you heard her booming laugh as she disappeared into the tunnel, you soon following soon after to get ready for the game.

-

Now in the tunnel to line up, you're at the back of the line, only Lauren James behind you.

You're starting at striker due to sam's injury.

Glancing over to the Barcelona line you lock eyes with Ingrid who sends you a wink, smiling back you continue look up the line, eyes stopping on the back of Aitana's head, lingering as you keep looking at her.

She must have sensed eyes on her as she turns around, your eyes locked and as cliche as it sounds, it was like the world stopped, you couldn't tear your eyes off her and you were caught up in your world.

You were broken out of it when you felt hands on your shoulders and you realised everyone was walking out, you shook your head and instead tried to focus on the match.

-

The match had ended 3-2 to Chelsea, you had scored all 3, a perfect hat trick, Mariona and Patri scoring for Barca.

You hadn't interacted with aitana at all during the match with you playing near the defence and her playing high in your half.

You were currently going around shaking hands with the Barca player, praising their game and telling them you couldn't wait for the second leg in London.

One player left to shake hands with, you purposely left her last, not sure you could even handle the interaction but you walked up to her as confidently as you could.

She looked shocked but accepted your handshake, it was indescribable how much warmth even shaking her hand brought you but you brushed it off, retracting you hand and placing them back at your side.

"Good game, excited to play you next week." You said, not missing the way her cheeks turn redder at your confession.

"Good game and great goals, don't expect the same next week." She cheekily replied, trying to play off her nervousness.

You both laughed but neither of you made a move to saying anything else, just standing looking at each other. Mouth opening like she was going to say something but nothing came out.

"Well I have to go but again good game, see you next week." You said quickly, racing off towards the tunnel.

She looked like she was going to try stop you, like she wanted to tell you something but she just nodded, watching you make your way out of sight into the tunnel.

-

Now a week later you found yourself on the bench for this match, a nasty tackle in the win again Manchester United at the weekend means Emma doesn't want to risk injuring you more and will only sub you on in necessary.

At half time the score was 1-0 Barcelona, your team weren't even playing too bad but Barcelona are Barcelona and you know how good they are, Emma made a tweak to the formation but holding off on subs, she told you if nothing had changed by the 60th minute you were to be subbed on.

60 minutes in it was now 2-0 Barca and 4-3 on aggregate in favour of them, a wonder goal from graham Hansen.

You were stripped and waiting for the ball to go out of play to be subbed in.

87 minutes in you were chasing a long ball over the top from cuthbert, you had just made it when panos came sliding in and cleaned you out, you smashed against the pitch before you heard the whistle blow for a penalty.

Only getting winded you slowly got back to your feet before getting the ball and placing it on the spot.

You felt your heartbeat increase and you looked around trying to calm yourself, you see the Barca players surrounding the referee trying to argue that it wasn't a penalty.

Your eyes fall subconsciously to aitana who is already looking at you, she gives you a small smile which you return and you feel your nerves wash away.

Eventually you're able to step up and take the penalty, opting for a short run up you hit the ball perfectly top right before running and celebrating with the Chelsea fans.

When the final whistle blows it's indescribable, the atmosphere is electric as you're jumping around and celebrating with your team.

You notice aitana sitting on the ground alone, head buried in her hands. You approach her, feeling slightly guilty that it was you who knocked her out.

You sit next to her, cautiously placing a hand on her shoulder, she raises her head slightly and you can see her bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks, wanting nothing more than to take the pain away from her.

She leaned into you as your arm wrapped around her shoulder, you couldn't find the right words to express what you wanted to say so you opted to silently comfort the Catalonian.

You felt her body shake as she sobbed, repeating the words "I'm sorry," you kept assuring it was fine, even if it was, even if it would never be fine, you still were doing all you could to comfort her.

You both stayed like that for a while, background noise fading as you sat with each other in silence until eventually you two were the only two people on the pitch, sitting in an empty Stamford bridge.

You broke the silence "We should probably go."

She nodded and you both headed for the changing room, when you reached yours you both bid your goodbyes but before you could fully enter she stopped you.

She looked really anxious, you waited patiently not wanting to rush her as you knew she hated being rushed.

"Umm we do not leave for 2 days so we have an off day tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted to get coffee with me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.5K 80
A collection of woso imagines taken from my tumblr account:) these are all mine, i dont give anyone permission to copy or steal any of my works unde...
7.2K 134 26
Georgia Stanway and Ella Toone from being friends to lovers ~ ~ ~ ~ Fake story, none of this is real just a fan fiction ~ ~ ~ Hope you all enjoyβ™₯︎β™₯︎
Space By Alex

Fanfiction

30.7K 1.5K 55
Everyone has a space to fill in this world. Come with me on my journey to find mine.
190K 4.1K 40
As the title says :) #1Aitana #1Vivianne #1Ingrid #3Women