𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ;

By trynaluvq

•𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄• ➛ 𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ɪꜱ ᴇᴀꜱʏ, ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪᴍ ᴊɪꜱᴏᴏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢ... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ
ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ
ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ
ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ
ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ᴅᴏᴡɴᴘᴏᴜʀ
ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

97 18 14
By trynaluvq

Lee Taeyong. The one I hate to see. What's he doing here? Did someone invite me? No way that could happen. I placed my hair comb on the table and tuned to face him.

He hasn't changed a bit. But he has become more like a psychopath. "Hey dear" he said coming close to me. I did nothing, I just stood there dumbfounded. He sounded different, the alcohol everyday made his voice and entire personality change. "What are you doing here?" I asked but he just scoffed and placed the flower bouquet on my hands. Shit. They are tulips, I'm deadly allergic of them.

I quickly threw it away on his face. What the fuck? Does he wants to kill me or what? "What the actual fuck Lee Taeyong. Get out of my room" I shouted. His audacity to come to an un-invited party and to break into my fucking room. And for my surprise he was just standing there with a smile. "Ops, looks like you don't like my present that much" he mocked. I rolled my eyes. "Taeyong, get out of my fucking room right now." Without turning back and searched for the pepper spray I kept in the table. Thank god Mingyu bought me one. It's finally gonna be in use. There it is. I picked out the pepper spray and pointed at him. "Oh-Okayy chill baby. For now I'm going. But don't miss me too much" with that saying he left my room. I took a deep breath and sat on the chair.

Why's he back? What does he want from me? God please help me. Show me and wah to get rid of his annoyance.

<•><•><•><•>

I stepped out of my room, wearing the dress which me and Chaeyoung along with Jungkook bought. The hall was crowded, many businesses mans, and rich people were present including my brothers best friend Jeon Jungkook.

He hasn't noticed me yet, thank god for that. I stepped down the stairs and finally reached the ground floor. And from no where Chaeyoung ran towards me. "Oh my godd jisoo, you look hot" she said and hugged me. I chuckled.

And by the way, me and Chaeyoung has become best friends. "Says the prettiest" I said and gave her a tight hug back. We broke the hug and continued our conversation.

After a while Chaeyoung got a call and she went somewhere to answer it. Well great now I have to talk with these old ladies.

I gave a fake smile to a lady who was looking at me and calling me towards her. All the best jisoo. I said to myself before walking towards her. "Heyy Ms.Park. How are you" I did and sarcastic laugh and she also laughed. "I'm doing great honey, by the way you have become this old, when are you gonna get married?" There you go. The most typical question every Asian lady asks. Dude can't they just focus on their own fucking children's life,

"I'm just 24 lady, I don't plan to ruin my life by marrying at this young age like your daughter. If the time comes, then I'll inform you. Until then keep an eye on your own daughter" I could see the embarrassment in her face. It feels nice to see that. "If that's it, then I'm going" I said and walked away.

I'm at Mingyu's birthday party now. The high party music is playing in background with a bunch of rich kids dancing in the floor.

My eyes were searing for someone since the beginning I came here. I don't know why but I want to find her.

My eyes wandered through the dance floor to find a glimpse of her, there she is. Walking down the stairs wearing the dress which Chaeyoung selected for her. She's looking gorgeous-
What the fuck Jungkook, she's just another gold digger.

I sipped the tequila in my hand and kept an eyes on her. I don't know but since she came to my office I feel this lady is so fucking positive that my office is slightly turning into one.

Her cabin is the only one which is decorated with flowers and all. Isn't flowers disgusting. Who even likes them.

Just you wait Jisoo, once I find a perfect opportunity to fire you, I will.

I went back to my usual plain face when I saw her walking towards me. The fuck is she coming here for?

"Good evening Jeon. Hope you're liking the atmosphere" her sweet voice rang in my ears giving me a slight goosebumps, what the fuck is happening to me. I just nodded and she smiled. What the fuck is she smiling for. But her face looks extremely definite under the light pointing at her. Her lips looking perfect than a heart, the nose being perfectly defined, her eyes shining with sparkles.

But too bad with all these qualities she's just a mere girl trying to grab my attention.

I can't deny the fact that my boss is one of the finest looking man ever, like trust me if his attitude weren't so shitty I might have done some moves on him but too bad, his attitude is the worst thing ever.

I had a slight conversation with him, after all he's my freaking Boss! So I should show my respect. But that man was just standing there and nodding or humming to whatever I ask or say so I decided to leave.

That's when I heard the sound the microphone turning in, everyone in the room turned their attention towards the sound. What's my dad doing on the stage.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen" he spoke gathering more attention. "The celebration of my son's birthday will shortly start after passing this one message. So as you all know my daughter is getting close to her marriage age." What the fuck. What does he mean by that? Gif I'm not feeling good about this. "Me, my wife have taken a decision along with Taeyong's parents" no. Just no! I know what they are gonna say. This can't be happening. Why can't they understand that I don't like him? I don't wanna waste my life marrying someone I don't like and I purely hate him.

"We have fixed the marriage between my Daughters Kim Jisoo and Lee Taeyong" all the gathered people started clapping their hands. I looked over taeyong, he was smiling like an innocent newlywed man. Of course he would be happy to see me suffer.

I then looked over my brother Mingyu with tearing eyes. He was already looking at me with helpless look. I could sense that he tried his level best to change my parents mind, but he couldn't.

What am I gonna do now. No. I should stop this right now before the mess gets further.

Without taking any other second I went towards my parents. "What is wrong with you all, I'm not marrying that guy" everyone in the room gasped. The silent room stared getting louder and louder with people gossip. I don't give damn about what others are gonna say around.

It's my life. I take decisions. I wont let any fucking person take control over my life or take decisions.

My could feel my dad's anger getting higher than higher. "Jisoo!"

"What dad? I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm against this marriage!!" My mom suddenly came towards me and slapped me. I scoffed. Yes they can slap me or kill me how much they want but I am against this fucking shit.

They all have no idea how much of a psychopath Lee Taeyong is. There's nothing he's not addicted to. He's obsessive. I would rather die than marrying a guy like him.

"Jisoo have you lost your mind? Why are you so against this marriage? Are you seeing someone else?" My mom asked, what if I say yes? Will they allow me to be against this marrage if then "yes!" I spoke. I mom's eyes widened. I looked over taeyong but he was unbothered still he looked shocked. I saw Mingyu smirking from behind. I think he knew my plan.

"Then break up with him." Fuck. Why is my dad like this? Does he think the world revolves around him, "no dad I won't, I did not start my relationship to end it because of my family."

"Jisoo I won't let you be in a relationship with low status than us" my dad argued.

"I don't think my status is low than you Mr.Kim"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.5K 47
𝘠𝘯 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘫𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵�...
27.9K 2.4K 68
♡ ︎𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 ♡︎ 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗷𝗮�...
222 26 12
𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥'𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 . 𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴�...
28.8K 1.5K 44
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ғᴀʟʟs ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ