ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

My body almost felt numb seeing him, I'm this bad weather, shivering, worrying for my life I was already scared to death and now seeing him, my anxiety increased

The person standing infront of me is an total freak, his wet dark vermilion hair covering half of his face and him smiling like a total psychopath, oh god what have I gotten into.

The day was already shit as fuck and now it's worse.

The rain didn't stop but rather got worse, the streets seems fully empty, just him and I. Should I run?

"What are you thinking soo?" His sudden voice shook me, he slowly took some steps towards me but I moved back. "Taeyong please just go home" I gathered all my courage and said but he just laughed. "How can I go home without you love" he came closer to my face and tucked back my hair beneath my ear. I immediately pushed him away "don't step a foot near me!" Without thinking anything else, the opened my already wet bag and took out the pepper spray my brother bought me for my birthday, I thought it'll never be in use but seems like today is the day.

I pointed the spray can towards him "don't come close to me, or else I'll spray this to your god damn eyes!"

"Ooh getting feisty huh" in a second he held my hand very roughly which was holding the spray can but before he could do anything else I closed my eyes and pressed the top of the can, hoping for the best.

"Fuck!" He screamed, I opened my eyes and saw him in the ground wiping his eyes vigorously. This is the time, I should run. But before running away, I let my intrusive thoughts win and kicked right below his abdomen "ahhhhhh!!" His scream went louder this time. "Bitch I hope your tiny ass dick got smashed and will never be able to use it on anyone." I said out loud to make him hear my words through the heavy sound of the downpour.

Before the scene gets any worse, I quickly ran but for my fucking unluck I got jumped infront of a car.

Due to the sudden hit by the car I fell on the road, but thankfully it was nothing worse just sprained my ankle but this hurts like fuck! I declare this day as the worst day of my life so far.

The headlight of the car was soo bright that I could even see what's happening, everything was blurry.

The heavy pattering of the rain, eyes blurry, wrist hurting from taeyong's grip and legs experiencing the worst pain.

"What the fuck are you doing jisoo?" I heard a manly voice shouting infront of me, why the fuck does it sounds like.. oh my god Mr.Jeon?

He was standing there fully drenched in water, looking at me. He seems so mad.

"Mr-jeon I- ahh" I tried to get up but miserably failed as my legs failed me. He looks concerned, but more like "what the fuck is she doing" kinda concern.

It was written in his face that he's curious about many stuff

1.how did she ended up here
2.why is her wrist bleeding
3.why is there a pepper spray in her hand
4.why is she drenched in water
5.where the fuck is her car.

These are all the questions wondering in my head, but I seriously cannot understand this lady. She's literally everywhere. Like if you go in on a plane, she might be there as a air hostess, if you go on a fish market she might be there as a fish cutter.

But right now she looks like she just got out from some trouble. Also how did she ended up here in this crazy street at this late night, that too raining.

"Jisoo get up"

"I can't, my ankle is sprained." She said holding her tears, fuck.

I quickly went closer to her and took her up. "We should go to the hospital." I said and hurriedly went to the car and made her sit. Everything was soo quick, for some reason I wanted to reach the hospital and cure her as soon as possible.

Her eyes were filled with tears, red and swollen. The way she was in the road sitting helplessly, made me think about chaeyoung, what if she was in her place.

Seeing her all drenched in water and crying, fuck! I can't think straight. Just thinking about that is making me uneasy for some damn reason.

I hurriedly started the car and drived to the nearby hospital.

<•><•><•>

"Her scans and x-rays came out, looks like she got a grade 1 sprain. A grade 1 sprain can take one to three weeks for recovery so she should get full rest during those weeks or the sprain might turn worse." The doctor explained as I heard carefully, I didn't even bothered to look at her because she was playing with someone else's child, more like the child of the lady who's in the bed next to her.

"Yay, now say what's the sleeping of moon."

"M U N" bruh.

"Noo honey, it's M O O N!" She corrected the child, what I don't understand is, after everything that happened today how the fuck can she behave normal like this.

She told me everything that happened today while coming to the hospital. Well I actually felt proud when she said she sprayed taeyong with the pepper spray, some part of me wanted to tell her that she did great but fuck i couldn't. She's nothing but just a mare fake girlfriend and an employee.

"Jisoo it's time to go." I said grabbing her attention as both of them looked at me. And why the heck is this little guy giving me a death stare?

"Noona, tell your husband ajussi to come later, I wanna play with you more."