Patience- a beautiful journey

By priceless987

**๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ* '๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–’ ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–‰๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†... More

Introduction
Surpriseโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Characters โค๏ธโค๏ธ
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

CHAPTER 15

76 7 7
By priceless987

NOOR POV--

Its just amazing life when you have great and understanding life partner who support you in your any type of situation and give respect you without ego and male attitude...

Sometimes when I thought about bp I became so confuse that how much I'm now comfortable with him....at first I was kinda scared of him and his members but slowly slowly everything went to clear as they made friendship with me and cleared with me that they do this work only for their nation as they love their country and now I also appreciate there work wholeheartedly....

Tomorrow is my sister's engagement and I also invited them all and also my new mother(mother in law) iny sister's engagement...i really liked her as she is so much polite and calm none other than that scary mother in law who are only born to insult their daughter in law.... And the thing which really attracted me towards her is that she is also connected to her religion so much and she appreciated us that we done our marriage with so much simplicity..she was also in my wedding but I couldn't get the chance to talk her but meetings with her in privacy was so much better as I never thought...I want to meet her again...she told me so many incidents of the whole black members (it's their name of the team but never revealed to anyone) and all I can do was just laughing even at this time I am smiling like a fool...

I came out of my memories and walk towards my window and took a deep breath and said to my allah that " I never thought that you give me this much, you know what allah jii, when I first saw him, I never thought that I will going to love him this much but now see the situation....it is like that I cannot live him without any second.. I want to talk him amd want to love him but see na I'm unable to do this both...please sent me to him...allah jii please never seperate us both" I completed my dua and went outside to check the preparation as for the engagement and I knew that they are already half done...

AUTHOR POV--

he was standing in front of his earlier house he knew already that his son is alive and don want to snatch his son from him but he'll not give him that chance as he is here to take his son with him...
He know that his son is upset with him and this is not a soul or a ghost...his son is alive and living in this house.

"I don't know how you spent so much year in this Haunted House but now I'm here I'll take you with me my son...I won't give a chance to Don to snatch you from me" Robert thought that and he went inside...

He start climbing the stairs But he don't know why he was feeling scared, he didn't know whether his son would go with him or not, but one thing was certain that no matter what happens, he would take his son with him...

He was in his deep thought when he heard a sound from the room which his wife used to live earlier...they never shared one room...he never let her wife sleep with him...but listening to these voice he thought that is his wife is alive or not.

"Nope, I'm here for only my son not for his mother...but wait...my son and my wife both are alive then why they both Didn't contacted me, what if she dont want me to get my son from her..
How could she did that..but we done so many meetings in this house and I also went there so many times for my son there how these things done...ahhhhhhhhhh" Robert was hell confused about what's going on there..he directly went to his wife's room but there was nobody...he tried to find out something but there was nothing suddenly something burst into his head and in seconds he lost his conscious..

When he opened his eyes he found himself on a chair fully tied...
He was hell scared that what is going on he looked here and there for something or who tied him on this chair while roaming his eyes, his whole body become pale it seems that now he is going to dead his eyes become stuck on the person whom he saw..

There was a woman sitting beside him It was difficult to say whether she was a human being or a spirit...but was scary as hell...Robert whole body was panicked and froze at the same time..he don't understand that what he have to do or not...his mind was cursing himself for coming there he should listen to don instead of his heart..

This demon is looking into his eyes like he will eat him...there was a mischievous smile on his face

Robert was so much afraid of that demon...but collecting some courage he again looked into that direction and in that instant the demon attacked him on his neck and now the demon face is looking like he changed into someone...

He looked at his neck which is now half eaten. the flesh of the body was coming out and blood too...while watching this he faint in the next second....

There was the deep silence in the room...nobody knows that what's going on this house and also don't know that is this ending or not???

BLACK POISON POV--

Life seems like heaven, after marrying noor I found myself the luckiest person in the world...who says that allah never except the dua or dua cannot do anything....if anyone ask me that weather dua is qubool or not then I only reply that dua is always qubool (excepted) if it is said by wholeheartedly just the prerequisites is you have to be patienable, and just believe in Allah till eternity....and that's it

I came out of my thoughts when my door is signalled, indicating that someone want to come in the room...I have permission and there came the best world actor toxic devil...

I raised my eyebrow in confusion as I want to know the reason why is he here.

He make an adorable pout on his face and said "bhai har koi shadi kar rhah hai mujhe bhi karni hai" I want to laugh on his statement but I controlled myself

"What do you mean by har koi??" I asked him as I already know that he is meant by me..

"You know very well, everybody needs a life partner who care him a lot..just how you and noor bhabhi tied I also want a girl for myself" he said with complete innocent like I believe him

"Well I need a life partner because mujeh raat me candle leke chalne ki aadat hai or fir me apna sir bhi to deewar par Marta hu to koi to hona chahiye na jo meri is aadat ko sudhare" I said with smirk on my face and his face became pale, I know he understood what I mean because I said his words what he said to my noor in the car but luckily she already told me everything while asking these stupid thing she had tears in her eyes like seriously she believed in these all but I make sure her to clear everything I told her that toxic devil was only joking with her and nothing more...

"I don't mean by that you know, I was just joking and nothing more...I think I have some work" with this he left the room...and I chuckled on his behaviour and his fear

I know how to keep someone in his place that's why everybody had a phobia blackposionphobia well everyone should be

I looked at the plan and we had succeeded in what we had planned from the beginning. It was yet to be executed and that too would be done soon. Then my life and everyone's life will be fine. I have thought a lot about all this. But I can't do all this until our work is done.
I want them all live happily after our work is done but till the word I can't take risk on anything And it often happens that when we have any weakness, people definitely take advantage of it. I married Noor so that she would be safe and I could not take the risk of her going away....I also know that there is noone in there life so I didn't do anything but whenever they like someone I'll make sure to give them a grand wedding as they are my own brothers....

Noon had invited us all to her sister's engagement but we cannot go because we have an important work that day. That's why I told her sorry but she was a little upset but I conveyed her I also sent a dress for her (for engagement)at first she denied but after she took that as she don't know that I'm black poison I know how to convience a person or how to make follow them myself

I took my jacket and went away for my 2 plan, now it is the correct time to execute the second plan..

AUTHOR POV--

At last the day has come for which everyone was eagerly waiting...today is the engagement of suneha and ahaan everything was perfectly arranged they didn't invited much guest but only close one's

Faris was not there for engagement because he had an important meeting with foreign company so he went to France for deal...Suhana was not happy with Faris's decision but still she had to give up in front of her son. Faris had promised that he would definitely attend the wedding, but it was not possible for him to attend the engagement, so he left.

The whole house was decorated like a bride but there was something missing not Faris but also suneha's father....they didn't utter a word about him but everyone was missing his presence there...

Everybody was ready for the engagement but nobody was available in the engagement haul as for the photoshoot and all

Noor was completely ready in the saree which was given by bp and it was looking so stunning on her it seems that it was made for her and her makeup was looking so elegant on her

She get ready and after she went into her father's room a lone tear escaped from her eyes after looking her father's condition...

"See na baba today is our chutki's engagement... Dekho na baba ham log itne bade ho gaye magar aap abhi tak nahi uthe itna kese so rahe ho aap Kam se kam aaj to uth jao dekho aapki pyari princess ki engagement ho Rahi hai kya ap dekhna nahi chahtey please bana ye sab aapke bina bohot adhura sa hai please bana wake up na baba...ap hamse naraj ho kya baba dekho na mene apne kaan pakad liye sorry na please par uth jao na" noor said with so many teras in her eyes she want her baba awake but what she can do...

"He will wake up soon baccha don't cry like this he will get upset" suhana said while entering in the room she was coming for look at her brother but when she saw noor crying she can't stop herself and came inside

Noor erased her tears from her eyes and face and look at her phuppo with a cute smile on her face

"I know he'll wake up soon" noor said and suhana told her some works and she went away from there

"Look na bhai how your precious daughter was crying...I know you are also suffering from so much pain while looking at her like this but please na wake up now....how much more time you want to sleep " suhana composed herself and stood up from there..she rubbed her tears from back of her hands as she know his condition is because of her and her husband but what she can do...

Suneha was looking so gorgeous in her white lehenga which is selected by ahaan...her beauty was enhancing from her lehenga but her mood was off...there were so many teras in her eyes but she somehow stopped her tears in her eyes because she didn't want to make situation thought for her loved one's....she took out a photo from her cupboard and said

"I missed you baba, please come na join my engagement, This engagement is completely incomplete without you...Look, Baba, your little bird cannot cry in front of everyone because I do not want to show my weakness to everyone. But you understand na, please get up quickly." She said and kissed the photograph and kept it again in the cupboard she heard her door was knocked by someone...she opened the door and looked that there was noor standing with her pretty smile..

"Ya Allah meri gudiya kitni pyari lag rhai hai" she said and kissed her forehead

"Thanks didi you are also looking so good by the way from where you purchase this saree" suneha asked her

"I'll tell you later but first come everyone is waiting for you outside" noor said and took suneha with her..

The haul was looking so gorgeous....suneha sat beside ahaan he was also looking damn handsome in the traditional

All the preparations were done and everyone had arrived. Then Noor went to both of them with the rings.She placed the rings plate on the table and then signaled Ahaan to first pick up the ring and put it on Suneha's hand

Ahaan took the ring and he extended his hand in front of Suneha and she placed her hand in his hand.he slide the ring in suneha's hand

And everyone clapped for them and after him suneha done the same

The engagement ritual was completed....raziya and suhana was so much happy finally there children's are tied up together But still Suhana looked at Noor and felt some pain in her heart. She also wished that Noor would agree to marry her son Faris...But still there was still a hope in her heart that soon both of them would get engaged!

The day was hectic for everyone but now the engagement was done and everyone went in their rooms for sleep..

Noor called so many times to bp but he didn't picked the call he already told her that he is busy for somedays... But yet she is trying to call him because she is missing him so much I'm whole function bp and her father was the main person whom she was missing and because of that she couldn't enjoyed the function...

Other place

There was silence dead silence everywhere there was a house which is looking hell scary, who knows how many souls had lived in this house since the day this house was build dark black colour with broken doors and walls

There all 5 was sitting ground floor's first room as they were talking about some important missions there.. They all were wearing same dress but this time there face was covered with anger instead of mask

"So when we execute our second plan as we succeed in the first one" beast asked to them...

"Jab me washroom ho kar aa jaunga tab" toxic devil said in serious tone, he want to go to restroom but there meeting was not over so they didn't allowed him to go

"We are talking serious duffer" beast said with gritted teath

"Tum duffer tumhara khandan duffer tumhari biwi duffer tumhare bache duffer, bhool Gaye kya me maths ka topper hu..or tum bachpan se mujhse jealous hotey the kyuki Priya mam mujeh jyada pyaar karti thi or tumhara Priya mam par crush tha" toxic devil said with smirk

"I think you lost your mind, go fast and come back again then we resume our meeting" beast said and turned his face

"Blushing vlushing haa I know Priya mam ka naam sunke ho raha hai na tumhara thopda (face ) laal " toxic devil said and beast stood up from his position but he was too late because toxic devil ran from there and spider shook his head in signify that toxic devil can never be straight

When he came back they again resume there meeting after sometime they came back at conclusion now what they have to do..

"Bp don't become angry...I'm only thinking for noor bhabhi this mission is too dangerous Our lives can also be lost in this work and if you die then what will happen to Noor Bhabhi, who told her and how will she live You also know that now she has also started liking you"
Toxic devil said and they all turned there faces to bp....he was lost in his thought after listening to toxic devil..

"We worked hard for this and now I can't take my step back and don't worry about noor what I have to do with her" he said and they all left there room

Bp start writing a letter and while writing the letter he had tears in his eyes because he knew that in what work he was going there was no chances to come back..

He completed his letter and somehow he sent it to noor

"I am sorry noor but I'll try my best to come back for you but if I can't then please don't hate me" bp said to himself and a lone tear escaped from his eyes...

------------------------------------------------------------

Noor was praying her namaz when she heard a knock on her window when she opened that... she found nothing but a letter there...she became so much happy after seeing the letter because she knew already that who sent the letter to her..

She opened the letter and there was written...

"I know this is very short duration of period when we tied up in nikah...But what can be done, I told you that I am going for some missions but there is something that I didn't told you... I did not have the courage to see your tears that's why now I'm telling you this, that I might not come back, so please don't hate me and don't forget me.... just keep remembering me by looking at the moon and yeah don't cry or or moan for me you know na I hate your tears byy noor... I'll try my best to come back but there is no possibility so am sorry" noor eyes became teary she want to cry out loud

How he can do this to her after marrying her how can he give so much pain to her...no this can't happen I'll not happen this I love him I can't let him go....noor was thinking all this and crying so hard....

"Nahi allah aap use mujhse nahi door kar saktey me janti hu aap jo kartey ho ache ke liye kartey ho par allah please ye mat hone dena vo husband hai mera me kese rahungi lekin agar apne mere liya yahi soch rakha hai to thik hai bas mujhe sabr Dena" noor was crying badly because or it was very difficult to her to say this all

(Koi bhi cheej hamare bas me nahi hoti vo sirf allah ke bas hoti hai or allah hi hai Jo har insan ko jyada ya Kam deta hai hame bas us par har situation me yakeen hona chahiye...or kabhi kabhi kuch cheejein hamare dil ke itne kareeb hoti Hain ke ham unse doori jara si bhi bardasht nahi kar patey magar hame karna hota hai allah ke liye uspar yakeen ke liye...or baad me allah hame bhot kuch aesa deta hai jiski hame kabhi khabar bhi nahi hoti..)
By author❤️❤️

Well you guys are not co operating but I am....I am still posting chapters without the vote target which was given to you...please guys your votes comments matter to me...
Please vote and share

Hy guys what do you think about the next chapter what if they all died ..

What if noor married to Faris??
What if the ghost kill Robert

Stay tuned to know the answers and yeah next chapter is already written so jaldi jaldi vote Karo for next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 6.2K 34
๐™‹๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
134K 2.4K 34
แด‡ ษด แด… แดœ ส€ แด‡ ; แด„แด€ส€ส€ส แดษด แด‡แด แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด ษชแด› สœแดœส€แด›๊œฑ. ส™ส€ษชแด‡สŸสŸแด‡ แดแดส€แด€สŸสŸแด‡๊œฑ. ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส, ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€ษด๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€, แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€แด€สŸสŸแด‡๊œฑ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡ แด€ แด„แดแด...
3.2K 304 27
#๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐Ÿญ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ "๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๏ฟฝ...
2.4K 42 13
After Shaun came to visit Vivienne, Jack became more pressured and threatened by his presence and any other presence made before Vivienne. Nick is in...