seven souls seven sins

By avstroscomet

not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia b... More

characters & aesthetics
house aesthetics
chapter 1: finished history
chapter 2: my life the old life
chapter 3: new changes
chapter 4: tears and tension
chapter 5: broken bones
chapter 6: morning person
chapter 7: breakfast is served
chapter 8: household rules
chapter 9: slow start
chapter 10: reunited again
chapter 11: chit chat
chapter 12: waterfalls and waterworks
chapter 13: life of guilt
chapter 14: little sister
chapter 15: bags in hand
chapter 16: long week
chapter 17: eat up buttercup
chapter 18: better again
chapter 19: icecream parlour
chapter 20: happy hour
chapter 21: spy in disguise
chapter 22: surprises oh surprises
chapter 23: former fun
chapter 24: family feud
chapter 25: unexpected amends
chapter 26: back to school
chapter 27: the new girl
chapter 28: mr. mysterious
playlist
chapter 29: there for you
chapter 30: caught red handed
chapter 32: double trouble
chapter 33: time is ticking
chapter 34: sick day
chapter 35: take it easy
chapter 36: deal breaker
chapter 37: passenger princess
chapter 38: no way jose
chapter 39: long gone
chapter 40: not today nat
chapter 41: high five friday
chapter 42: fist to face
chapter 43: outburst starburst
chapter 44: changing rooms
chapter 45: familiar faces

chapter 31: blood bound

523 10 4
By avstroscomet

Natasha's pov:

He comes out with a white hoodie and blue sweatpants. He takes one look at me and says "My clothes look good on you." with a warm smile. "Oh do they now?" I ask back playfully. Time feels slower than usual. He steps closer to me. I can feel his warmth. He brushes a hair out of my face whilst taking his time as he stares into my eyes. I have never felt this feeling towards someone before.

It feels, nice.

Our moment is brought to a close when we hear someone clear their throat, loudly. We break our thoughtful embrace to find who did it. We turn our heads until I find Xavier and Xander staring right at us, at me.

They don't look happy.

I now remember that Flynn said that all of the Junior year has P.E together as a group. No wonder they're here. I turn to look at Nico who doesn't seem very happy that my brothers have ruined our moment together. I ain't either. We walk up to them. I could already hear Xander's weird growls.

Why does he have to act so immature?

"What's your problem now?" I ask, my voice coated with annoyance.

"I think you know." Xavier hints at me. He knows that I know that I shouldn't be with Nico. "You cant tell me who I can or can't hangout with." I banter. "I know, but he's an exception." He gestures to Nico whilst he just stands there. "So there's been a family squabble about me?" Nico gleams.

"Indeed there was." Xander answers Nico with his arms folded.

"I'm just gonna borrow Nat for a moment." Xavier steps inbetween Nico and I. He grabs my hand and drags me off along with Xander to the gym hall. "Cut to the chase." I tell them. I don't have time for their problems and neither do they. Xavier begins "I'm telling you this as your brother, to stay the fuck away from him."

"He's harmless." I rebuttal.

"He does more harm than good, trust us." Xavier adds on.  Xander speaks this time "We've been in this shithole longer than you have, Harper is a piece of shit."

"He's not." I defend him.

"Why won't you listen?" Xavier sighs in frustration. "Because he's actually treating me like I'm worth something!" I finally confess. The twins both go silent.

"He's a player Nat. Also don't play dumb, I see the way he looks at you." Xavier admits.

"What are you talking about? He's just an actual decent guy." I defend him again. "He even let me wear his hoodie since I forgot my spare change of clothes." I smile when I rethink the moment.

"The fuck?" Xander says in denial.

"Take. It. Off." Xavier mutters through his clenched teeth. I even spot Xander's fists clenching and unclenching.

"No? I don't have anything else to wear and it was just a kind gesture for him to do." I support Nico's intentions.

"Why didn't you come to us about the situation? We would've happily given you our spares." Xavier mentions with folded arms across his chest.

"I didn't think that you guys wanted anything to do with me. And besides, Nico was right there when I needed him." I defend Nico. The twins had no right to pick on him like that. Has Xander also forgot that yesterday morning he literally wanted nothing to do with me?

We hear the coach blow his whistle and I'm finally free of this conversation.

"Saved by the bell." I overhear Xander mutter. What a jackass. I hear more commotion surround us. People are looking at us, more specifically at me. Does this school never get new kids or what? I spot Flynn who was speaking with his friend Cody at the other side of the hall.

I give the twins one last glance before walking over towards my bestfriend.

times passes

P.E comes to a close and I have to say, it was a blast! We got split up into four different groups and did friendly competitions in different sports such as football, basketball and even volleyball. I scored a total of three goals in football, four hoops in basketball and six points in volleyball.

I was practically being cheered for the whole time.

I guess I'm just good at sports. It was my luck that Flynn was on my team. He was basically my cheerleader the whole time. My no.1 supporter and bestfriend. I couldn't ask for anything more. The coach also announced that the football training on Wednesday was cancelled.

Ugh!

That means that I'll be coming home with Xander and Xavier. Just my luck. I go back to the changing rooms to change back into my uniform. I put on my skirt but I still have to take off Nico's hoodie when all of a sudden, a brunette girl in her cheer uniform is coming closer to me. What could she want? She seems nice though. "What's your name?" She asks in a snappy attitude.

I stand corrected. She's probably a total bitch.

"Natasha, yours?" I ask back with a smile on my face. I have to see what her aim is first before I pull some shit. "Lucy, Lucy Millers." She greets with a smile. A fake smile. I could smell that bitch a mile away with her cheap ass body mist. She puts her hand out for me to shake.

I look at it for a moment and shake it reluctantly.

"You haven't met me before new girl, or whatever your name is. I'm the co-cheercaptain along with Chelsea. I wasn't in yesterday for your introduction to the school." Lucy introduces herself to me. I smell bitch. "I don't think you know how things work around here." Chelsea adds.

"Please, enlighten me." I plead them sarcastically.

Lucy starts again."Unfortunately for you, you happen to have caught the eye of my close close friend Xander, and Chelsea's boyfriend Xavier." God, someone please pass me a pair of headphones already. Her voice could be classified as ear abuse. "I don't want them to get the wrong impression off of you." Lucy says whilst circling me.

"Darling you have nothing to worry about." I try to assure her insecure ass. They were my brothers for fucks sake. It's obvious that she doesn't know that though. This might actually be fun.

Lucy's jealousy only grows more by the minute "Oh but I do ya see." She cuts me off. "A little birdy told me that Xandy baby, Xavier and Nico all were with you at lunch time yesterday. Is that true sweetie?"

Hearing the words 'Xandy baby' come out of her mouth makes me want to violently throw up. Does she seriously consider me as a threat? I decide to tell her the truth to see what happens. Maybe I can trigger her even further.

"Indeed it is." I reply honestly.

Her movements come to a halt. She comes closer towards me but I don't move an inch. She then says in a bitchy and possessive tone "If I hear that you've spoken to any of them again.. your social status will plummet dramatically hunny."

I find her pathetic attempt to scare me so hilarious I almost let a little chuckle slip. I was gonna humble her, and I was gonna humble her hard. "This might shock you hunny, but I don't give two flying fucks about my social status here." I ridicule her.

She gasps out loud, appalled by my words.

Lucy warns me in her high pitched voice "I suggest you back off whilst you can new girl. It's a shame you're so pretty though." Lucy and Chelsea begin to walk away with two other girls. Did they really think that they could tell me to stay away from the twins?

"Make me." I add spontaneously.

They freeze and turn around slowly. Now the whole changing room is pin silent. I even spot some girls with their phones out, probably recording this. Lucy looks red in the face. She then asks me "What did you just say?" in a proper cunty tone. "Make me back off." I repeat louder this time.

She hands Chelsea her gym bag whilst I tie up my hair into a neat pony tail.

I was waiting for this.

Fight time.

"Fight!Fight!Fight!" I hear being chanted across the changing room. I look over towards Lucy. She looked like a raging bull. Looks like she isn't used to people talking back, she could use a lesson or two. By this time, most of the girls who were watching have either fled to grab a teacher or whipped their phones out to record.

If I was Lucy, I would be sending a prayer right about now.

Unfortunately for Lucy, she doesn't know what hit her.

She lunges at me but I already predicted this by her weak frame. I latch onto her giant silver hoop earring and gauge it out of her ear. She shrieks in pain as her blood splatters everywhere. It coats the changing room ruby red. She attempts to swing her fists at me but I manage to dodge every single one swiftly. I hit her with an uppercut and she lets out a blood curdling scream, a scream from within her core.

Ouch, that one definitely hurt.

I let her have a fair shot, I'm a fair person. I wait back and taunt her. "There, there Lucy. Come and get me." With a slight smirk. She's so vulnerable that all she could do was slap my face and scratch my arms. Is this girl a cat or something? I notice that she's drawn blood from all her kitten scratches.

Times up for her.

She starts to stagger backwards from all the bloodloss in her nose, she's finding it hard to breathe. Ugh! I hate unfair opponents. It's no real fun. I had enough of this bitch. I drop kick her and she goes flying. She hits the floor hard and starts to cry like a little baby.

"She's crazy." I hear her first minion say. "Oh my gosh!" The second one gasps in horror. "Remind me not to pick a fight with her." Chelsea looks me up and down before Lucy on the floor and fleeing the changing rooms with the other two girls. "You're a monster!" Lucy screams loudly. I look down at my body to asses any damages.

Shit.

I got blood on Nico's hoodie from when I uppercutted Lucy and ripped out her earring. Why does she have to bleed so damn much. I grab the rest of my uniform which I don't think I'll be able to put on now, especially not with a group of teenage girls who look mortified of me. I walk out of the changing rooms to meet an array of people rushing to get inside of the door.

What's the big deal? It was just one lousy fight. Nothing much.

I spot the football team and the cheerleaders with them. I see Chelsea in Xavier's arms. He's comforting her but his face is anything but the sort. Xander has the other bitchy brunette from the changing room. I spot Flynn chatting with that Cody lad whilst I see Nico talking with another footballer.

It was all at once when almost everyone's phone pings with a notification alert.

Majority of the people go to check their phone and one by one all their eyes reach me. Oh shit, I was the only one wearing a bright blue, non-uniform hoodie. I put two and two together and I'm assuming that one of the girls released a video of the changing room fight online.

Or to the whole school.

Everyone's eyes are on me and some are point whilst others try their best to avoid eye contact with me. I wasn't really that scary, was I? My eyes flicks towards the footballers again. Except this time, they were all staring at me blankly. Xander and Xavier's faces were mad and I mean mad. But I weirdly sensed a little pride coming out of them.

Were they proud of me?

I push that impossible thought to the side as I watch Flynn come up to me concerningly. He knew. He rushes his hand behind my back and we hurriedly make our way to the front entrance of the school without saying a single word to eachother. Flynn brings me outside the building but inside the premises.

What have I just done?

Author's pov:

Heya loves! Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I know that there were some gore scenes in the fight so I apologise for that.

Thoughts on Nat this chapter?

Opinions on Nico?

What do we think is going to happen next?

Word count: 2100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 207 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...
3.1M 70.3K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

164K 3.7K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
1.4M 28K 54
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...