The water butterfly | demon s...

Von misty_shizu

A girl with jovial features, orange hair and blue eyes was living with her family quietly in their house surr... Mehr

the start of the way
get into the Corps
Acceptance test
first mission
"We make a great team"
wannabe with us?
missions get difficult

Victory this time

4 2 0
Von misty_shizu

   - Lia, you can move right
"Just a scratch, don't worry"
Enzo help Lia bind her wound caused by this Oni, which was faster than I could see, even if those handfans moved or not. I waved my sword towards a fan to block it. I stepped back, then block the second one, The scene repeated again, It was fast ! A handfan hurt my elbow, the haori and the distinctive garment of demon slayers, which are supposed to not tear easily, were cut off. Damn, fear takes over me and distracts me.

"Be careful, Shizuka~chan!"
Enzu said. As I blocked the other after him, I was surprised by the smoke of those spirits coming again. Two against us, impossible! I dodge those handfans full of sharp knives, not paying attention to what was happening behind me, and the sword created a spark every time I blocked these handfans.

"Kaze no kokyū, full concentration,
Ni no kata: Sōsō- Shinato Kaze
(Second Form: Claws- Purifying Wind)"
Lia raised the sword up towards the right, above her head, and fired four vertical strikes at once at the spirits like claws. My hair flew across my face from the severity of Lia's form. The oni took advantage of the opportunity after i blocked the handfans to return behind my back and injuring me.
Ughghhh. This pain makes me angry. I moved the sword to repel the fan that suddenly came at my face. it moves my sword away. I want to launch a form to I can get to him.

"Go help Shizuka and leave those spirits on me"
Lia said to Enzu.

"Will"
"*Bloody art, Sensu saw cuts 扇子*"
The two handfans merged into a single circle and began to spin at a speed that could cut off one of my limbs. I prepared a body to launch it if I could.

"Honō no kokyū (flame breathing)
full concentration,
Shi no kata: Sei En no Uneri
(Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation)"
I was surprised by Enzu as he stood in front of me and launched his form. He executed multiple diagonal slashes in a smooth circular motion to defend us from the fans attack that burned. The Enzu rushed to that oni. The oni dodged him with his deadly blows. He was quick even in his fight and struck Enzu's side.

"Ahhhh"
- Mizu no kokyū-
I raised my eyes to the handfans that had returned again and quickly blocked them because they were very fast, and I could not release the form. My back hurts with every movement I make to block successive fan blows. Lia repels the blows of the spirits that it's  one of its hands Mutant to a sharp blade, which hurt one of her cheeks up to her ear, and she does not care and continues dodging.

__☁️ (At the same time) ☁️__

pov: shiza
I'm coming, I hope no one gets hurt before I come. How will I find them? The forest is big. As I was running, I noticed demon slayers dead and thrown on the ground far away. Oh my God, as I expected. I hope they send help soon. Some time passed until I reached an area that had no trees and seemed wide. There is a boy with covered eyes standing motionless. This is my intended prey. I pulled the sword from its socket and advanced towards him.

*Come on, my family, you are stronger than her. You have killed many before her. It seems.. I will show my true form* Hmm
"light slash"
The oni quickly turned his face and rushed back from his position, seeming to feel as long as he could not see. I waved the sword at him, and he moved his arm to plunge into my sword intentionally. He moved his arm and my sword with it, but I moved it in the opposite direction to cut off his hand before he punched me with his other hand.

Enzu was dodging that oni in front of me, not leaving him after offering help. I want to help him before he causes harm to him.

"You think you're strong, little mouse"
The Oni said, while avoiding Enzu's sword swing. The demon hit his face with fist and then kicked him with his foot before he fell to the ground. He grabbed him by the neck and extended his other hand. The fan came from behind me after I blocked it. This was imminent. The demon left Enzu's neck, and the fan he grabbed cut the side of his neck, falling to his knees, causing blood to leak from him without stopping. He placed his hand on his neck as he took his last breath, but it was of no use. It was later confirmed that he had inevitably died.
Enzu~kun Noo !!

"It's just the beginning"

- mizu no kokyū, full concentration,
Ichi no kata: Minamo Giri
(first form: Surface Slash)
The cutting form fired at the two incoming handfans, but it was useless, and the devil was coming to me after he finished with Enzu. A tremor ran through my body, which made me unable to feel my legs. I raised the sword, holding it by its hilt and blade, while covering my face with it, not knowing what to do before he hit me, with the two handfans coming from behind my back with my eyes closed.

"Rising Dust Storm"
Lia came, firing many bullets around us, repelling the demon's blows, making him suffer scratches, and the two handfans were cut off, but they will be renewed again, since they are from the blood of that demon. The demon moved back, and the handfans followed him.

"It's been a while since the last time you fought for a long time. Are you confident in yourself that you will survive these wounds humans?"

I looked behind me quickly, I saw that the spirits were not there, so that's why Lia came to help me.

"Don't let Your defense down, Shizuka"
Lia said as she pulled me by the haori behind my neck to avoid the fans that appeared again.

- Enzu has died. I will not let the next one be you or me, and I will not let his efforts be in vain
I rushed to the Oni, and the fans were coming in front of me. I blocked them forcefully, and they returned behind my back. Lia came and dodged it after me. It's just you and me, you cursed one. The form i used with the first Oni will serve to confuse him and infect him later.

- Mizu no kokyū, full concentration
Ku no kata:
(ninth form)

Isn’t what happened to your colleague enough for you?

- Suiryū Shibuki (splashing water flow)
I darted around him in multiple circles to form a vortex-like flow of water.

It moves from place to place with these flows that follow her with every step that. not me
The handfans split in half into four. Lia tried to stop them from coming at me, but she couldn't and injured her arm. As I jumped over him to launch my oblique strike, I hit his left neck all the way to his chest, but I couldn't even reach his neck.

Don’t you know how precious this special kimono is?”
Not my problem, you idiot.

He's distracting you, you idiot, behind you!!
Without thinking, I swiveled the sword to produce a spark as a result of my quick impact with the two small handfans and his kimono Renewed again .

You're not as little as I thought
The oni said With his thick voice
Then he went back to holding them in his hands. Now there are four, but they are smaller. I don’t know if this idea will help in any way.

How will you survive when a lower moon is at full strength against you and your colleague is busy?
Lower moon? What does that mean? Does this mean that his strength is special? He seems strong. High rank! As Shiza said who stood helpless. Oh my God, am I going to die today?

The help is on the way, help, defend yourselves without worry, hel-
The oni directed a fan that cut the crow into silence.
Ichigouu !! it was Ichigouu.

"Damn you and your crows. Let's end this as soon as possible"

__☁️ The sound of a sword squeaking ☁️__

Lia was blocking both handfans at the same time with her sword, but one of them escaped and hit her other arm.

*Fu*k* Uffhhh’’
I went to Lia and hit the two small fans with my strength, right and left, as hard as I could until they broke.
I looked forward my sword to covering my face, showing only my angry eyes and furrowed brows, which in turn would show him what I had.

- Only this time, for me, help is on the way, and we have proven our presence as a low rank, and have shown what we have at least
The oni's two small fans came, I pushed them away from my right, and Lia did her part to protect my back.

__☁️ When souls disappear, what is the reason? ☁️__

pov: shiza
I faced that oni with all my might, who seemed to be skilled in martial arts and blocked my blows every time. It will not work for him unless I prepare a body with which to destroy him.

- Hikari no kokyū, full concentration,
Ni no kata: Nemureru taiyō no tenshi
(Second Form: sun angel)
I concentrated a large amount of force on the blade of the sword before releasing it with a large burst of momentum, cutting half of his neck from the front due to his rapid retreat back. He then rushed forward at full speed to punch my left cheek. I could not pay attention. I put my hand over my mouth to see blood on it.

“*She is fast, but she seems to be weak in observation. This is good. If I bring my family, she will be killed in the blink of an eye for sure*”
I found that oni putting his hands in front of each other, standing with his feet apart, and saying.

Your son is in danger
What does that mean? Then my legs stiffened when I saw human beings in the form of ghosts appearing out of nowhere. What will they do..

"Please quickly"
Then he pointed with his two fingers at me, and they launched themselves at me like predatory eagles pounced on their prey, and one of their hands turned into something with a long, sharp blade. Every time I repelled them, I go back from the severity of their beating, and sweat poured from me from the intense tension, until one of them caused me a wound that was not deep, because I turned back at the moment. Lastly, I noticed that when I cut them with a sword, the part that I tried to cut disappear then came back again. the blade is like real glass that breaks but is formed again. I may use a form that will help them fade away, and the light will contribute to that so I can cut that demon's neck if they just leave me to get the form. One of them injured my shoulder and the other my foot. How I lack focus, there is no solution but to step back. I broke the blade of one of them, and the other disappeared where he went. I wrapped behind me and beside me, where, where, higher! As I expected, he was coming to me, I broke the blade and took sure of the other spirit. I contented myself with repelling it and breaking the upper part only after its blade was renewed again. I leaned back and took a breath.

- Hikari no kokyū, full concentration,
Roku no kata: Hikari Hantei
(six form: Light Judgment)
I summoned enough light energy to summon a huge beam of light descending towards them. Yes, they disappeared now. Let's go to that oni. One move with a sword will cut his neck.

"*I got over you, you loser*"
That thing barely penetrated my back. I moved forward to pull it out before it inserted it further. Then the other spirit came, and it was difficult to fend it off. Why did the form not hit them? I wasn't fast enough, but those stupid aghh, very fast spirits, they disappeared in the moment I released the form!
I'm dead, damn you, oni, and your souls. I will die and I will not exist in this miserable life that has not blessed me with anything good.

__☁️ The memory of the echo of it voice is still heard by Shiza until day ☁️__

"Mom, Dad, is there anyone? I'm sure this is my house.. My brothers?"

__☁️  Another old memory of Shiza, who was 13 years old at the time, coming from one of the houses in the village after completing her daily work of cleaning chimneys, wiping her face with a cloth and her hair covered in ash ☁️__

“Oiii Shiza, you finished your work once today. It’s great to see a girl this energetic
He is just my father, the person who, whenever I see him, I feel more passion and love for life. But his smile to me was everything.

“Yes, it is what we earn our living from, so.. I would be happy if I were a source of happiness for you!”
“You are the source of our happiness beyond anything. Your presence is enough, shiza”
Then he pats my hair, oh it feels so good.

No, I will not lose hope. I will not lose that smile. I will try.
For the sake of my family and for the full honor of that work, And in order to take revenge on you, demons. Show me what you have, I'm not satisfied yet
I swung the sword in a strong circular motion as I turned my body left and right, breaking every blow those spirits directed at me.

I glanced at my sword and saw it was full of scratches from the damned fan he used to fight me with.

"Demonic Blood Art, Blood Blade 血の刃 Chi no ha"
The two fans that Lia was repelling escaped and merged again with the one in the Oni's hand, causing the sharp knives in the fans to cause bloody streaks when he moved them. He raised his hands up as I moved backward, then brought them down to make interlocking dashes that would cut Lia and I apart. What's the solution now?

"Kaze no kokyū, full concentration,
San no kata: Seiran Fūju
(third form: Clear Storm Wind Tree)"
Lia ran towards me and launched her form around us in the form of a whirlwind of cuts to defend us and cut off all the bloody lines.

"You only got me that once"
Then he moved his hands again to release more lines, but they were random.

- Thank you, Lia-chan
I said as I stood up, bending my body, the sword held in my fists, raised behind my head.

- Leave the rest to me
Mizu no kokyū, full concentration
Jū no kata: Seisei routine
(tenth form: Constant Flux)
I charged at him while performing a continuous flow attack with my blade, increasing strength and speed over time using momentum. And I cut all the lines of blood coming to me in a continuous manner until I approached him and the lines of flowing water became a dragon and I moved the sword to his neck, and after all the strength and speed that had been created, he was slower to realize this and the sword collided with his neck so that I could cut the half, I could not move the sword any more. That oni's neck is harder than beech. Come on, come on. Then I saw him moving his hands and about to cut me with the fan in his hands. I leaned on the handle of the sword and raised my whole body on it as if I was standing on my hands to avoid the blow. I was afraid that the sword would not be able to withstand it and break. Then I was surprised by Lia coming to my aid by cutting off half of his arms, emitting a large wave of sword action.

- Mizu no kokyū, full concentration
ichi no kata: Minamo Giri
(First Form: Water Surface Slash)
My form carried out the decisive action that finally pulled his head off his body, after a struggle that finally revealed its results. He rolled his head away. I fell to my knees, then fell on my right side, resting on the ground, and I felt a burning sensation in my throat that made me cough as I looked at his corpse and his head thrown away. It's strange that he didn't turn into dust until now. Before my eyes closes, I found his body moving towards his head with difficulty. Wait, wait, wait, wait, no, no, he is catching up with his head. I leaned on my hands with my eyes half closed as I tried to stand up and go towards him, but I was late. He put his head on his body, and it began to join again.

"You will pay for what you did to me."
The oni said as he pulled the fans towards him, then a giant snake suddenly came and cut off his neck completely!

"*Winding Serpent Slash*"
I leaned my body against a tree while I gasp in horror at what suddenly happened. sitting and looking at that person who turned his body towards me to see me as well. I smiled at him with a smile in a face full of real fatigue, continuing to hold the sword from the moment I cut the oni’s neck. It's great that he could kill such a low rank so easily and quickly. He is a Hashira then..I closed my eyes, not caring about what would happen next.

“*How could a young girl defeat me with all that strength and determination, despite the injuries I caused her. She has a strong spirit with which she can do anything. Money truly can not buy every moral thing. Even the strength I possess was not an obstacle to her. How stupid I am, and I realize everything before I die, and I will not take anything with me from that life*”
The oni said to himself before turning into dust.
Then Obanai, who sat down, walked over to check if there was anyone other than the girl he saw. He saw a boy. He was sure that the boy was dead from the blood on which he was lying and not moving. Indeed, he found another one who was leaning on a sword, slowly taking her breath. Then he left them and went after he was sure that the demon was dead.

pov: shiza
It is difficult for me to continue dodging them all this time in order to stay alive. Will I wait until the sun rises?! I hate that Oni so much sitting away doing nothing!

“I see there's a brave girl trying to kill a demon! Well done for getting close to that
A lady's voice was coming from behind me until she reached me and with one movement of her distinctive ribbon-like sword, she wrapped it around the souls to cut them off and they disappeared, but they appeared.

"Oh. What are those things? First time I've seen them!"
"You. Don't say my family things!"
"Well, then you are the original body"

- Wait a moment
Then i broke that blade that was going to hurt her back. Then she twirled her sword in circular motions, broke the blade of the second, hid them, and set off for that devil. She wrapped the sword around his neck from afar, then pulled it to cut his neck, and the matter was over in less than a minute.

“*My family, no, I don’t want to be separated from you. You were the most important thing to me. Will you leave me in this darkness alone*”
The oni said, then closed his eyes to find himself human, but he was blind and could not see, so his eyes were always closed, and few people loved him because he could not play or do anything easily like those of his age, so it was rare to find anyone who could tolerate him, because he was different from others. Except for his family, who were always patient in helping him in everything and he was receiving enough love from them. But, just as he was blind and could not see, he was also blind to the love that his family gave him, and he was not satisfied with that until a demon came and transformed him with his will to take revenge on anyone who did not tolerate him or love him like his family, and who also turned them into demons with him so that he would not feel that he was alone, but with his family who loved him.
Then his white eyes open

“*This darkness is not different from the darkness i saw with my closed eyes, but rather the darkness that I discovered was inside me as well* Please forgive me, I was young
He said while wiping his face, and his family came, and they were faceless because he had never seen what they looked like, and they hugged him.
Mitsuri stood to make sure he was dead, then said,

“I don't think he's a high-ranking as they said, hmm...”

- may be the holder of that rank with my friends
"Too much true"

- So something must have happened to them~~
I put my hands on my head and all the horrible scenarios came to mind.

"Don't worry, another Hashira is here Surely help them!"
What could reassure me that they were alive before his coming?

“Help is on the way. I will leave you now and do not worry, the sun is almost rising”
The Hashira said as she ran towards the forests and waved her hand at me

_________☁ 🌄 ☁ ________

"Hey! Iguro-san, are there any survivors?"
“Not much, but at least we saved the one who was about to die
“I wish we had known and come sooner
Mitsuri said as she looked at the sunrise between the cracks in the clouds.

“There was actually a lower rank, and a girl confronted him, with her fellow and she was so good that she was able to slit his throat before I came”
"Awesome!! She might become a hashira soon!"
“It's not that easy her rank will rise”
"Well, then everyone has their time"
Mitsuri said as she walked and obanai started to follow her.

Then the group of help come, They wear the distinctive clothing of demon slayers, but with masks that cover their faces, revealing only their eye. They cleans up after battles, helps the injured, and carries those who died.

"There I see two!"
Then he ran to one of them and said:

"Hey, are you okay?"
“Yes, don’t worry, go and help my friend there first
"Take that girl and I'll check on the other girl how she's"
The other man nodded in agreement, and he went to check on the other girl in the tree.

"Hey, are you okay? Can you hear me?"
He checked her pulse and confirmed that she was only in a coma. Then he carried her on his back and went,

"They are not serious injuries, I think they are superficial, as happened once with one of the people whose chimneys I was cleaning. The home boy grabbed something sharp and.."
Shiza said as she leaned on one of the large rocks and one of the helpers wrapped her around her waist because of her injured side and back.

"Please shut the fu*k up! Let me focus on my work"
"Oh sorry its my fault..... can you hurry I want to see my friend is okay or not"
"*angry noises*"
"My fault again!"

the group will go to deliver the injured to the Butterfly Palace in order to treat them.
.
.
.
.
.
Ty for reading that's was part eight!!
I hope you enjoy<3 there's more and will be better!

*my insta: @/misty.shizu_
*my Pinterest: @/misty_shizu

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4M 59.4K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...
2.7M 128K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
186K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
15.1M 719K 62
When Daiyu is summoned with dozens of other girls to be the Emperor's concubine, she doesn't think that she'll be chosen. Although beautiful and kind...