fame ~ jude bellingham

By xginaxdx

a story between an actress and a footballer, trying to stay hidden from the media and their pressures, whilst... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 29

2.7K 61 3
By xginaxdx

January 29th, 2022
📍Barcelona, Spain 🇪🇸

Waking up was warm. Comforting. Georgina slowly opened her eyes, greeted with a beautiful view out the window - apparently they forgot to shut the curtains last night. Their hotel room was overlooking some tennis courts, surrounded by palm trees and directly next to the ocean.

She felt Jude from behind, cuddled into her, his face buried in her hair, one arm wrapped around her waist, the other acting as a pillow under her head. She had his hand clasped in hers, running her thumb along his fingers.

"Hi," he mumbled against the back of her neck.

"Hi," she answered, shifting around to face him. His eyes were still shut but his lips were stretched into a wide grin.

"What are you smiling for?" Georgina questioned, unable to stop herself from smiling too.

"You," he answered, simply.

"Me?"

Jude just nodded, opening his eyes to look at her. His hand grazing over her face, pushing the hair out of her face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked.

"You," Jude said, propping himself up on his elbow, "you're pretty."

"Oh, shush," she laughed, pulling his neck into hers. He stayed with his head rested on her chest before littering kisses up her collarbone and neck.

"Jude, shit," she gasped, pushing her hands on his shoulders, "I need to go."

"What? What time is it?" he asked.

"Late. I'm gonna be late," she said, pulling the covers off and scampering out of the bed.

"Noo," he whined and grabbed her hand to pull her back down.

"Jude," she chuckled, "I already missed yesterday, I'll be in trouble for being late today."

Jude groaned and rolled over, burying his head between the two pillows. He stretched his arms out until his fingertips met something fluffy.

"Gi?" he called to her in the bathroom.

She re-emerged into the bedroom, now dressed in a mini-skirt and an oversized shirt tucked into her bra, "yeh?"

"What's this?" Jude asked, holding up a small, pink elephant with a little white and blue dress and a matching bow.

"Uh.. my teddy?" she said, rubbing her forehead, slightly embarrassed.

"Your teddy?" he questioned, tilting his head with a small grin concealed on his face.

"Mhm."

"Remind me how old you are again?" he teased, with an amused smirk, "almost 19, no?"

"Stop," she laughed, walking over to him to grab her teddy back.

"Does it have a name?"

"No, it's just Teddy," she muttered, "don't know why, just never named it."

"Let me see him," he said, stretching his arm out to take it.

"Her," Georgina corrected.

"Her, sorry," Jude laughed, apparently finding the whole situation funny.

She checked the time on her phone, "I really need to go now," she said, "sorry."

"No, don't be," he nodded, "I've got Miss Teddy for company now."

"Oh, my god," Georgina sniffed a laugh.

"Can't believe you didn't introduce us sooner," Jude continued his teasing.

"Okay, I'm going now, bye," she said whilst leaving the room and closing the door.

"Guess it's just me and you now Miss Teddy," he spoke to the inanimate object.

~

A few hours had passed, Jude was watching more random spanish TV shows, waiting for Georgina to return.

Boredom had definitely set in, he had the stuffed animal sat against the headboard, legs crossed as if it was also watching the show. He'd even grabbed Georgina's glasses from the side table and now had them resting on the teddy's face.

He thought about the last few days he'd spent with this girl. How she was quickly becoming one of his favourite people. How he didn't want to leave yet.

Tomorrow was the last day, before she would be on the move again to the next big city. Paris, he thought it was. Or was it Valencia? Regardless, it was somewhere he couldn't be. He had to be back in Dortmund and training for the next set of games.

It was weird - the way this thing was going. Being together for a few days, then apart for weeks. How was it supposed to work?

Both Jude could spiral anymore, Georgina came through the door, a beaming smile on her face, instantly making him reciprocate.

"You okay? What's got you all happy?" he asked, still led in the bed.

"I don't think they'll let me skip anymore meetings," she laughed as she leant against the door.

"What, they told you off?" he inquired now sitting up straight.

"Maybe a little bit- Hey, what have you done with her?" Georgina questioned, pointing to the bear as she sat down at the end of the bed.

"I got bored," Jude shrugged, "and she's good company."

"You know what, I'm not even gonna question it," she chuckled.

"Yeh, better not," Jude watched as the girl moved around the room, putting her stuff away.

She sat on a small chair in corner to reach down and unzip her boots before placing them back in her suitcase. She pulled out some pyjamas and began changing.

Love heart pyjamas again. Definitely Jude's favourite.

He admired her. Never thought it was possible to find someone so attractive doing the simplest things. Down to the way her hair swayed when she moved. He was truly fascinated by her. More than he'd ever been with anyone else before.

Once Georgina had finally settled down next to him, she removed the glasses from the bear and placed them on her face instead, setting it in her lap.

"So you got in trouble?" Jude asked, referring to what she'd previously started explaining before getting distracted.

"A little," she said with a giggle, "probably won't be doing that any time soon."

"Sorry-"

"No, it's not your fault, I suggested it-"

"Yeh but you wouldn't have skived if it wasn't for me," he interrupted.

"Oh please, you did me a favour," Georgina laughed, "I hate those meetings anyways, they're the most boring thing you've ever experienced, trust me."

"Really? What do you talk about?" he asked.

"Just upcoming things," she explained, "like we're off to Paris next-"

Knew it, Jude thought

"-so we just talk about that. They're supposed to be fun actually, but they're the complete opposite," she groaned.

"So you're not annoyed?"

"No, definitely not," she shook her head, "I had more fun anyways."

"Mhm?" Jude smirked, "Why's that?"

He pulled her arm gently to bring her closer, her head now resting on his shoulder.

"No reason," she teased, "just got to be with this really great guy."

"Is that so?"

"Maybe actually, I don't know, sometimes his ego gets in the way," she continued.

"Excuse me? I don't have a big ego," he faked being upset, placing his hand over his chest.

"Yeh okay buddy, you're definitely a bit dramatic though," she raised her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Yeh maybe a bit," he admitted.

"But my favourite little drama queen," Georgina exclaimed, sitting up and pinching his cheek.

"Okay, that's enough," Jude laughed, pulling her back down and wrapping his arms around her.

~

@georginamay

•••••

•••••

•••••

•••••

•••••

liked by @judebellingham and 4,915,025 others
@georginamay: barca 🇪🇸

^@strangerthingstv: paris 🔜

^@therealcalebmclaughlin: when did we go to the beach ?
^^@user6: caleb exposing them one step at a time

^@user1: boy?
^^@user2: jude?
^^^@user5: fuck off as if they're dating

^@user7: why do ur outfits always eat 😫😫
^^@user8: the jewellery 😍😍😍

^@user3: certain someone liking 🤔
^^@user4: not jude taking literally 30 seconds to like 😭😭

~~~
AN: this was written when i was extremely ill and stuck in bed so idk 😭
also i regret not writing this story in first person

btw i don't have a face claim for gi, i'm kinda just using pictures that work for the vibe, but u can imagine her however x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
28.1K 1K 16
follow the romantic story of kiana and jude when they meet for the first time on new years eve
16.4K 296 24
βœ¨π‘° 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’…π’†π’„π’Šπ’…π’† 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 π’˜π’“π’π’π’ˆ, π’˜π’‰π’‚π’•'𝒔 π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•βœ¨ βœ¨π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 π’ˆπ’?✨ βœ¨π‘°οΏ½...