fame ~ jude bellingham

By xginaxdx

a story between an actress and a footballer, trying to stay hidden from the media and their pressures, whilst... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 28

2.7K 68 3
By xginaxdx

January 28th, 2022
📍Barcelona, Spain 🇪🇸

"You can't just drag me out of bed and not tell me where we're going," Jude complained, whilst Georgina remained clutching his hand.

"Oh yeh, 'cause you totally haven't done the same to me before," she pointed out.

"No, that was different," Jude argued.

"Okay, how?" Georgina pouted.

He paused, "...Okay, maybe it wasn't that different."

"Thank you," she grinned.

"Where are we going?" he continued whining.

"Apparently there's somewhere really quiet around here," Georgina explained.

"What?"

"Oh my days, can you stop asking questions," she rolled her head, "or do you wanna stay stuck in the hotel for the next few days?"

"Okay, yeh, again, that's a good point," Jude nodded.

"Thank you," she repeated with a laugh.

They kept walking through quiet streets and lanes, a few people dotted around but none that recognized the couple. The darkness helped, keeping their faces shadowed.

The rocky path slowly turned sandy and the gentle sound of waves lapping became noticed.

"M'kay, now I'm really confused," Jude muttered.

Georgina just grinned up at him and continued walking along the sand.

"Where the fuck are we?" he asked, again.

"Sadie told me there was a quiet spot down here," she shrugged, "thought we could check it out. Plus- gets us out that hotel room."

"You're crazy," he laughed in disbelief.

"Is that so?" she teased.

"A little bit," Jude pinched his fingers together as an indication, "can't believe you're the one making us do this."

"Doing what?"

"Being in public public."

"Hardly 'public public' when there's no one around babe," Georgina laughed, with quotation marks.

"Risky though," he pointed, "didn't take you for a risk taker."

"Maybe you don't know me well enough then," she continued her teasing.

"Nah, I think I know you pretty well now," Jude said with raised eyebrows and began dragging her hand for them to sit down on a dry patch of sand.

"Mhm?"

"Mhm," he nodded, "Just like, I know for sure you like me. A lot."

"Oh, shut up," she blushed, turning away to face out to the glistening ocean, lit up under the moon.

"Yeh, ya do," Jude now took his turn to do the teasing and wrapped his arm playfully round her shoulder.

"What makes you so sure about that?" she gloated.

"Just get the feeling," he shrugged, his nose pointed in the air.

"You're so full of shit," she laughed at his usual humor.

"Don't worry about it babe, the feelings mutual," he smiled down at her, sliding his hand down to give her waist a comforting squeeze.

Georgina rolled her eyes, struggling to contain a grin.

"I'm serious," he stopped the joking.

"Hmm?" she hummed, her head now resting on his shoulder.

"I really liked you, Gi," Jude said, tilting his head to look down at her.

"Feelings mutual," she mocked his accent and earlier tone.

"Oh, you idiot," he laughed, tossing his head back.

Georgina looked over to him. She loved his laugh. The way his eyes scrunched shut. The way his eyebrows crease together. The way his smile lines deepen, flashing his teeth.

"I'm joking, I'm joking," she said pressing her nose against his neck, "I like you too."

"Awww," he joked, "look at you being all soppy."

She just laughed and rolled her eyes, turning to face away from the boy.

"Never thought I'd see the day," Jude continued.

"Shut up," she grinned, " don't make me regret it."

"Yeh, yeh, I won't," he swore. She glanced at him with a raised eyebrows.

"What?" he followed up, "do you want to pinky promise?"

He raised his pinky finger in the air. Georgina hesitantly hooked hers round his, before bringing their joined hands to her lips to peck a kiss.

"What's that for?" he asked, confused.

"What? You need to kiss it or it isn't a promise."

"Oh right," he said whilst also bringing their hands up to kiss, "you're stuck with me now."

"Yeh looks like it," Georgina grinned, looping her arm around Jude's bicep.

"I'm not complaining," he said, pressing his lips gently on her forehead.

"What?" he asked, as she just stared up at him through her eyelashes and then back down towards his lips, a subtle smile across her face, just enough for her dimples to show. She didn't answer.

"What?" he pressed, shaking her hand with a grin.

"Nothing," she defended, turning away again.

He wasn't finished, "That's not an answer," he pointed.

"Nope."

"So maybe give me an answer?"

"Nope."

"Gi?!" he cried, "the fuck are you looking at me like that for?"

"No reason, I just love winding you up," she laughed, "it's so easy to get under your skin."

"Really?" Jude asked, seemingly surprised by this.

"Mhm," she nodded, matter-of-factly, "why do you think I'm always teasing you?"

"Ohh! I just thought you were really annoying," he joked.

"Wow, okay," Georgina tutted and shook her head, "I see how it is."

"You idiot," Jude chuckled, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder to pull her closer.

"Can we go back in a bit? It's cold and I'm tired," she asked.

"Cold? We're in Barcelona?"

"Yeh, and? I'm cold," she explained.

"We've literally only been here 10 minutes," Jude pointed. out.

She rolled her eyes, "fine, I guess we can stay a bit longer."

He ran his hand up and down her arm and rested his head on top of hers. They sat in silence for a few minutes, just listening to the waves and distant chatter of other people. Georgina could feel Jude's breath against her hair. Feel his heart beat in his chest.

It was relaxing. The most relaxed she'd been in a while.

Jude made her feel relaxed. Feel calm. Peaceful.

~

They eventually started making their way back to hotel, arms looped round each other. Giggling the whole way back like two young teenagers - which is exactly what they were in that moment. Young, dumb and fun.

Getting closer to the hotel, more people were gathered, so the pair made sure to speed up their steps.

They hurriedly paced through the corridors of the hotel before reaching their room. Jude took the room card from Georgina's back pocket and swiped it along the keypad without hesitation.

They scrambled inside and Jude wasted no time in pressing the girl back against the door and started moving his lips against hers. His hands slid up and down her waist, toying with the waistband of her shorts, whilst hers stayed attached to his biceps.

He moved down to her jawline and then belong her ear, causing her breathing to quicken.

"You okay?" Jude asked in between kisses, his breath also heavy.

"Mhm," she nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to continue.

~~~
AN: kinda cringe 🤢 i hate this sorry for putting u through that

slow update sorry i had my birthday and mocks so funnn 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1K 16
follow the romantic story of kiana and jude when they meet for the first time on new years eve
69.1K 831 28
π‘πžππšπ¦πšπ§πœπ² ❞The act of loving someone who loves you back❞ In which Aria gets added to the England fotball team groupchat by accident or In wh...
17.1K 182 36
Through trauma and difficulties, Davina VΓ squez finds her way into Madrid, working as a physiotherapist, where she meets an old friend who goes by th...
168K 3.7K 33
how xenoia beau wasn't in a museum was a complete mystery to jude bellingham. her beauty fell upon him like a blessing from above. social media them...