Contract Marriage: I've alway...

By mehaklovely

He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself... More

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Your place or my place?
Chapter 2 No More Virgin
Chapter 3 The Deal!
Chapter 4 The Wedding Ring!
Chapter 5 Solidifying Our Agreement
Chapter 6 Welcome to the hell!
Chapter 7 Obey you, my foot!
Chapter 8 Her Emotional Drama
Chapter 9 Instagram Live
Chapter: 10 Someone Like You
Chapter 11 She's My Wife
Chapter 12 One Little Kiss!
Chapter 13 I'll kill you!
Chapter 14 Always ready to fight!
Chapter 15 Reliving A Nightmare
Chapter 16 No woman deserves this!
Chapter 17 An Evil Person
Chapter 18 She's lying
Chapter 19 Determined To Expose Her
Chapter 20 I'm losing myself!
Chapter 21 Just kiss me, Steve!
Chapter 23 You're getting jealous!
Chapter 24 Our Shower Sex
Chapter 25 Venting My Anger On Her
Chapter 26 Sex Buddy
Chapter 27 Striptease Dance
Chapter 28 I'm your husband
Chapter 29 Miss you? Never!
Chapter 30 Not A Good Addiction
Chapter 31 A Typical Angry Wife!
Chapter 32 Possessive Husband
Chapter 33 The False Accusations
Chapter 34 I've always loved her
Chapter 35 A Secret!
Chapter 36 I'm pregnant!
Chapter 37 Our Paths Cross Again
Chapter 38 Hello, my babies!
Chapter 39 Giana and Evan
Chapter 40 His Unwavering Support
Chapter 41 This is my family
Chapter 42 Our Little Troublemaker!
Chapter 43 His Forever Wife
Chapter 44 I missed our proximity
Chapter 45 A moment to cherish forever
Chapter 46 You'll Never Trust Me
Chapter 47 I've Always Loved You
Chapter 48 Mrs Grace Grey
Chapter 49 Dreadful Memories
Chapter 50 A surprise
Chapter 51 Please, Fuck Me
Chapter 52 Where are you, Wifey?
Chapter 53 Revelation Of Her Past
Chapter 54 Healing!
Chapter 55 My Devil Grace
Chapter 56 Her Studio Opening
Chapter 57 His Possessiveness
Chapter 58 The Live Session
Chapter 59 You Deserve A Good Spanking
Chapter 60 Bend Over The Bench
Chapter 61 He's The Best Husband
Chapter 62 Where is Giana?
Chapter 63 The Twins' First Birthday
Chapter 64 I Want Your Wife
Chapter 65 Fighting For My Daughter
Chapter 66 It's A Miracle
Chapter 67 Who Kidnapped Giana
Chapter 68 The Revelation
Chapter 69 Our Journey
Epilogue

Chapter 22 Fulfilling Our Sexual Desires

1.8K 91 6
By mehaklovely

As I spank her, Grace questions in a surprised tone, "What was that?"

"That was for leaving your husband alone in the pool," I respond in a teasing tone, seizing her waist and pulling her towards me, stealing her breath.

"But, my dear husband, you're pissing me off. Just move away." She tries to break free from my grasp, which only intensifies my frustration.

"Stop moving, Grace!" I order in a stern tone.

"No, I won't listen to you. You told me you don't want me, so why are you here again?" She asks, irked by my previous behaviour.

"I didn't say that I don't want you," I whisper, closing the distance between us, my lips nearing my angry wife's.

"It means the same!" She rolls her eyes.

"I want you so damn much, okay? And I'm ready to regret it again and again for doing this. Today, I'll show you how much I desire you, my wife." I confess, my fingers playing with her wet hair, and my hand still firmly gripping her waist.

"So tell me. Who is stopping you, husband?" She whispers, looking at me with the same intensity I feel for her.

Without hesitation, I press my lips to hers, kissing her passionately. My fingers entwine in her hair as she responds with equal fervour. I can tell from the way she is kissing me back that the fire ignites from both sides.

I pin her to the nearby wall while devouring her lips. Grabbing her neck with one hand, I deepen the kiss, and my other hand slips inside her undies. As I caress between her legs, a smirk plays on my lips, feeling her wet for me.

After parting from her lips, I murmur, gazing at her with desire. "So wet already!"

My one hand still encircles her neck, while the other continues its exploration of her wetness. She bites her lips in pleasure as I rub her with great vigour.

I leave her neck, pull off her bra strap from one side, and take out her one tit before attacking her hard pink nipple, which was begging me to eat it.

After taking my other hand out of her undies, I play with her other breast. She moans in pleasure, grabbing my hair, and it gives me pure satisfaction.

I nip her nipple and pinch the other one with my fingers, eliciting a scream of my name. "Oh... Steve..."

It's so intense.

I revel in the way she pronounces my name.

I resume sucking to soothe the pain and massage the other one with my hand.

Abruptly, she pushes me and pins me against the wall, surprising me with her bold move. She fixes her intense gaze on me before bending down and kissing on my chest. I close my eyes, feeling her soft lips on my body. The way she kisses me makes every cell of my body feel alive.

Her lips trail down to my stomach, and she kneels, licking and kissing there, arousing me.

She is so damn good at it.

Before she goes down more, I pull her up to my face again by grabbing her hair. I capture her lips in a passionate kiss, seizing her buttocks and lifting her from the floor. In haste, she wraps her legs around me like a wildcat and grinds herself against my hardness, expressing how desperate she is for me.

I head to the sun lounger in this position, carrying her by buttocks and devouring her lips in hunger. Forgetting about our fights, I completely lose myself in her.

I lay her down on the sun lounger and come above her before completely taking off her bra to free her tits. I gaze at her perfectly sized breasts with desire in my eyes.

She is beautiful.

I press them together and suck her one nipple, causing her to moan.

They are so soft, and I suck them as if they're lollipops. They're becoming my favourite.

Then I go down, and my eyes again notice her tattoo.

"Mrs. Grey, for the first time, I find something appealing about you," I express, locking my eyes with hers as I lift my gaze. She looks at me with a puzzled expression.

She inquires, "And what is it?"

"Your tattoo, it's tempting and suits you perfectly. You're truly a fire." I confess, tracing the tattoo on the side of her waist before placing a soft kiss on it. Her body reacts with a shiver as my lips touch her skin.

As I look at her, she seems taken aback by the unexpected praise from someone who despises her. But honestly, her tattoo captivates me.

"Thank you, Mr. Grey, for the unexpected compliment." She responds, passing me a smile.

After moving downward, I take off the last piece of her clothing, leaving her lying completely naked beneath me.

Hovering above her, I resume kissing her lips. She reciprocates by removing my shorts, allowing my arousal to meet the warmth between her legs.

After breaking the kiss, we exchange desirous glances.

Without warning, I thrust into her, and she screams, digging her nails into my back.

The rhythm intensifies, and she wraps her legs around my waist. In this position, I jab myself deeply into her.

This reminds me of our first meeting when I made love to her for the first time, it was such a beautiful moment for me, but this time it is different. It's clear that today's encounter solely serves to fulfil our sexual desires.

I escalate my pace, and both of us become immersed in ecstasy on the sun lounger.

Amid thrusts, I divert my attention to kissing her neck, while my hand explores her breasts. The rhythmic bounce of her tits with each thrust heightens my satisfaction.

Her skin tightens around my shaft, which vibrates inside of her. We both are close to our first orgasm.

With one forceful thrust, she bites my shoulder, and we reach our climax together.

Fuck! It feels so good!

Jace's P.O.V.

I visit Zara's place to fulfil her fantasy. I see her playing the piano.

I stand behind her and whisper in her ear, "I'm here to fulfil your fantasy, Zara," sending chills down her spine.

"Are you ready?" I ask, slipping my hand into her dress and caressing her thigh.

"I'm more than ready, Jace." She moans as I trace my fingers between her thighs, driving her crazy.

I move away from her and order her, "Bend over the piano now."

She obeys my command, bending over the piano as I instructed. Her rapid breaths reveal her excitement and nervousness.

I walk around her slowly, savouring the sight of her bent over the piano, her dress hugging her curves. The thrill of fulfilling her fantasy courses through my veins.

Without a word, I pull out a silk scarf from my pocket and gently bind her wrists behind her back, just as she had envisioned.

With her hands secured behind her back, I trail my fingers along her spine, making her shiver.

I lean in, my lips brushing against her ear. "You look stunning, Zara. Are you ready for what comes next?" My voice carries a seductive promise, and she nods, her eyes filled with a mixture of desire and surrender.

My hands explore her body, trailing down her back, feeling every curve. I tease the hem of her dress, lifting it slightly to reveal more of her tempting skin.

In a commanding tone, I instruct, "Close your eyes and let your senses guide you, Zara."

As her eyes shut, with a swift move, I unbutton my shirt. Its sound echoes in the room, increasing her anticipation. I want Zara to feel my dominance, to experience every moment of this wild fantasy she craves.

I take off my shirt and blindfold her with it, accelerating her excitement. She's looking incredibly attractive at this moment!

My hands move to her hips, and with a swift motion, I pull down her undies. The cool air kisses her exposed skin, and she shivers in response.

"Tell me, Zara, what do you desire?" I inquire in a seductive tone.

"Jace, I want you. I want you to take me, to make me yours." She responds, her words filled with a mixture of vulnerability and passion.

I position myself behind her, my hands firmly gripping her hips.

"You're mine, Zara. Completely mine," I declare, my voice authoritative as I enter her, claiming her as mine.

"Yes, Jace, I'm yours. Oh, God...." She moans as I fuck her roughly, grabbing her hair and digging my nails into her skin.

The room echoes with moans and the sound of our bodies colliding as I fulfil her fantasy. To be honest, I never felt like this with any woman before.

I turn her face towards me and capture her lips in a passionate kiss.

"I love you, baby," I confess my love to her for the first time, giving her the last thrust.

As we climax together, she confesses too, screaming, "I love you... more... Jace..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 4K 16
-- PROLOGUE "Let me get this straight. We have nothing in between us, except for the deal we made that day" he spoke in a monotonous tone. "I am the...
844K 30.1K 56
#1 in hatelove - 12/08/2022 #1 in business - 25/02/2023 #1 in forcedmarriage - 20/07/2022 #1 in businessman -18/07/2022 #1 in arrogant - 23/07/2022 #...
7.8M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
60.9K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...