Explosive Girl | TWST x BNHA

By Acetonitrile51

The teenager who was going to become the number one hero woke up in an unknown place after the entrance exam... More

Reader Info
πŸ’₯PrologueπŸ’₯
πŸ’₯Chapter 1πŸ’₯
πŸ’₯Chapter 2πŸ’₯
Small announcement
πŸ’₯ Chapter 3πŸ’₯
πŸ’₯ Chapter 4πŸ’₯
πŸ’₯ Chapter 5πŸ’₯
🌹Rose-Red Tyrant🌹
🌹Chapter 6🌹
🌹Chapter 7🌹
🌹Chapter 8🌹
🌹Chapter 9🌹
🌹Chapter 11🌹
🌹Chapter 12🌹
πŸ‘‘The Usurper from the WildsπŸ‘‘
πŸ‘‘Chapter 13πŸ‘‘
πŸ‘‘Chapter 14πŸ‘‘
πŸ‘‘Chapter 15πŸ‘‘
πŸ‘‘Chapter 16πŸ‘‘
πŸ‘‘Chapter 17πŸ‘‘

🌹Chapter 10🌹

874 48 10
By Acetonitrile51

Heartslabyul dorm: tea garden

"You little piece of-!" - you didn’t have time to finish the sentence when a hand covered your mouth.
"D-don't Y/n-chan...this could end badly for everyone...uh..." - Cater tried with all his might to hold you back which made you struggle even harder and he could hardly hold you you in place, so Trey came to his aid.

"Whoa, hold up! Is that one of your rules too?!" - Ace didn’t really pay attention to your struggle and pointed at Riddle.
"Yeah! If you want the tart gone, let me eat it!" - Grim.

"Housewarden, allow me to apologize. I was the one who suggested making a chestnut tart." - Trey said as 3 Caters fought you in the background and dodged your blows, but you pushed them away with an explosion without hurting them.
"The making of the tart is not the issue. The issue is bringing it HERE. Today. THAT is the transgression!" - Riddle.

"The stupidest rules I have ever heard! It's idiotic to follow them!!" - You shouted angrily, pointing your finger at him.
"What did you just call me? 'Idiot'?!" - Riddle turned to you in rage.

"Everyone, stop! Don't dig this hole any deeper! And Riddle, please try to remember that these are new students who've only been here a few days!" - Cater.

"Nah, bro. I've got a shovel and I am DIGGING. Throwing away a tart to obey some insane rule is about as foolish as it gets." - Ace.
"I agree with Ace. Of course, I understand that the rules do need to be followed, but...This is going much too far." - Deuce.

"Are you attempting to debate me? Bold move. But I'll bite. By breaking even the smallest rule, you are throwing wide the gate to anarchy." - Riddle.
"Everyone, I know you're afraid of getting your magic sealed away, but you know this is insane, right?" - Ace turned to the rest of the students.

“N-no, we, uh...” - the guy with purple hair answered awkwardly, putting his hand on the back of his head.
"Well? Isn't it?" - Riddle looked at him intently.
"Far from it, Housewarden Riddle, sir!" - He straightened up.
"We trust in your judgment, sir!" - the second guy with dark skin added.

“You little...” Grim growled.
"You spineless, fair-weather cowards..." - Ace.
"Pity bunch of fucking chickens!" - they looked very unhappy with your comment but said nothing.

"In the year since I became housewarden, not a single student from Heartslabyul House has dropped out or been held back a year. We are the only house that can boast such a feat. Furthermore, of everyone in this dorm, I have the best academic standing. Hence, I am the most correct! If you would simply obey me without question, we wouldn't need to contend so." - Riddle.

"Listen, we-!" - Deuce.
"It's not off with their heads because *I* want to do that. I do it because the rules must never be broken." - Riddle crossed his arms.
"....." - Trey.

"If you will not obey me, then I will have all of your heads!" - the housewarden summoned his staff and hit the ground with it.
"SHUT IT ALREADY!! No one cares about your shitty rules!" - you stood up to him. Riddle turned red with anger and glared at you.

"Okay, Y/n-chan, apologize to Riddle and let's all say, "Yes, Housewarden Riddle."?!" - Cater tried in vain to calm everyone and waved his arms.
"Don't tell me what to do!!"
"...I can't." - Deuce said and stood next to you.
"I don't bow to self-important tyrants!" - Ace joined.

"What did you just call me?" - Riddle whispered.
"He called you a tyrant for wantin' to destroy good food just 'cause you're throwin' a tantrum!" - Grim jumped out in front of you.

"Guys, I don't think we need to escalate this-" - Deuce.
"Off! With! Your! Heads!" - the red-haired man pointed the rod at you, a red light burst out of it and you felt a heaviness on your neck.

"Bwaaaaaaah!" - Grim and Deuce screamed and backed away holding their collars.
"No! Not the collar again!" - Grim howled.
"Gah! I can't get it off!" - Deuce.
You stood silently with your head down, tightly clutching the collar.

"Trey! Cater! Eject them from the premises!" - Riddle angrily stamped his foot on the ground.
"...Yes sir, Housewarden." - Trey and Cater said reluctantly and began to approach.

"Y-you're supposed to be our "mentors"!" - Deuce exclaimed.
"Sorry, but we can't disobey our housewarden!" - Cater said with a nervous smile.
"Sorry, man..." - Trey.

"You fucking traitors!" - you grabbed the metal harder and heard a quiet creak.
"Oh, that's how it's gonna be? Then bring it on!" - Ace getting ready for battle.

The elders reluctantly pulled out their pens when suddenly the noise of explosions and creaking metal was heard.
Turning to you, they saw how you were still able to use your quirk and tried to break the collar with it.

"How?! The collar was supposed to take away your magic!" - Riddle stared at you in shock, as did the other students.
"This is not magic you stupid nerd!!" - you shouted back, creating more and more explosions until the collar cracked and fell on the grass.

"LISTEN HERE YOU RED-FACED IDIO-!!" - you felt yourself being shut up again and now 4 Caters were holding you back from all sides and trying to get you out.

"Get over it Y/n-chan! We could all lose our heads because of you!" - one of them said.
"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!" - they barely led you out of the garden while the real Cater and Trey were dealing with the first-years.

Timeskip

Heartslabyul Dorm

"We'll T-T-Y-L, folks." - Cater waved you goodbye, his clones were able to take you out and hold you for a while until the others were kicked out too and then disappeared.

"We'll try to calm Riddle down, so maybe he'll let you back in the dorm after you apologize." - Trey suggested.
"I will NEVER apologize! Not to that numbskull!" - Ace shouted and the gate closed right in front of his nose.

You had never been so angry and cursed Riddle in your head until you heard the sound of something dripping again.

Timeskip

Heartslabyul dorm: rose maze

"Rrrgh! I hate that little ginger megalomaniac! Does he think HE's the Queen of Hearts?"- Ace huffed irritably and crossed his arms.
Deuce and Grim stood next to him, and you sat down by one bush and thought about something.

This strange noise, it was much louder this time. Why is it?
Last time you heard it was in the cafeteria, and now you're far away from it, it's probably not a leaking pipe or anything.

It probably happens when you're around the Heartslabyul guys, since you didn't hear it before meeting Trey, Cater and Riddle.

Every time Trey doesn't do anything, Cater is just nervous and Riddle is angry. Moreover, this time Riddle was much angrier and perhaps that’s why the sound was louder.
Is this sound because the red face is angry?

For now, these were just guesses and you will have time to think about it later, because you heard the rustling of bushes nearby, but did not see anyone. Wary, you stood up and brushed yourself off and approached the trio.

"Stupid collar! It's so tight! Grrr..." - Grim desperately pulled the collar and even tried to use his teeth.
"You're really racking up those collars. Quite the impressive collection." - a flying head without a body appeared right in front of you.
'What the fuck??!'

You flinched slightly and Ace and Deuce cried out in surprise.
"Myah! A ghost head!" - Grim squealed and rushed to hide behind you.
The head had purple and lilac shaggy hair, yellow eyes and a pair of cat ears with earrings and a wide smile on its face.

"Oh dear. It seems I'm not all here." - he spoke and the outlines of a translucent body appeared, after a few seconds it became normal and in front of you stood a guy in sloppily tucked clothes and a cat's tail.

"What? Er, so you do have a body, then? Who are you?" - Deuce asked in confusion.
"The name's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker. Am I a cat? Am I a purrrson? A mimsy borogove, perhaps? A mome rath with a knack for magic?" - He was talking some nonsense, carefreely throwing his hands behind his head.

"Uh, look, Ar... Arte... Run the name by me again?" - Ace.
"Heh heh. People usually just call me Che'nya. Let's just say I'm not from the other side of the looking glass." - Chenya.

"Another freak..." you sighed tiredly and your eyebrow twitched.
"You think so? I'd say by the standards here, I'm no more mad than anyone else." - Chenya came up to you from the side and tried to hug you by the shoulders, but received a blow to the arm as a warning. He just smiled wider, but stayed where he was.

"After the insanity that teapot tyrant put me through, I'm not in the mood for whatever this is. Just leave me alone." - Ace crossed his arms and pouted.
"Riddle the teapot tyrant... Heh heh. Well, I can't dismiss that perspective as wrong. He's always been quite strict." - Chenya chuckled.

"Do you know something about him?" - Deuce turned his head to the side.
"Perhaps there are things that I know, and perhaps there are things that I don't." - Chenya.
"That's not an answer!" - Grim was outraged.
He's starting to get annoying. If you can't help properly then go to hell.

"Is there something you wish to know about Riddle?" - Chenya purred.
"Yeah, what created such a control freak?" - Ace.

"I believe his four-eyed friend may have the answer." - Chenya.
"Four-eyed friend? You mean Trey?" - Deuce.
"He's known Riddle since we were all little boys. If you want to know more about Riddle, I would begin my quest there." - Chenya closed his eyes and shook his tail.

"They're childhood friends? I didn't really get that impression." - Deuce put his fingers on his chin.
"If you're so perceptive, then what are you asking me for? Buh-bye!" - He began to disappear again, humming some melody.

"H-hey!" - Deuce.
"I tell ya, no one makes any sense around here."
"This is a school for psychopaths." - you muttered quietly.

"Well, we're not going to be able to do much in the way of schoolwork with these collars on. So let's go see what Trey has to say, and then..." - Deuce didn't have time to finish when he was cut off by ginger.
"If you're gonna say "apologize to Riddle," you can forget it!" - Ace turned away again and crossed his arms like a child.

'Why did I get involved in this shit...'

Timeskip

NRC: library

You sat at one of the tables and waited for the third year. Ace and Deuce were bored at the table and Grim fell asleep.
You've read a book about the history of this world, if you're stuck here you should at least know the basics.

"...oh, here he is." - Deuce pointed to a friend with glasses and they ran out to meet him.
They can figure it out themselves, you could hear them anyway.

You heard Trey talk about Riddle’s difficult childhood in a strict family where his whole life was planned out.
But even so, it doesn't change the fact that he's acting like a rules-obsessed idiot.

In any case, this does not concern you and therefore is not your problem.
And then Ace blamed it on Trey and called him a terrible friend.

"You there! Be quiet! You are in a library!" - a familiar voice yelled at the entire library.
"Why don't you shut up bird?! You're the loudest one here!" - you said loudly in response and returned to reading the book.

After telling the situation to Crowley, he suggested that Ace transfer to another dorm or challenge Riddle to a duel.
At first they screamed in bewilderment, but still agreed... idiots.

Grim wanted to join and take you with him, but he couldn’t because he was in another dorm, and besides, you wouldn’t agree... although maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to show his place to this little red freak...

💥Little notes💥

- Riddle is annoyed by your constant insults and curses.

- Cater was amazed by your strength, like 4 of his clones had difficulty holding you back...

- Grim wanted you to break his collar, but he still refused, afraid of your explosions.

- So the observer revealed himself.

- You always have a premonition that something bad will happen.

A/n: hi, it's already midnight and I really didn't have any ideas what else to add here, but I'm always ready to listen to your opinions, suggestions or questions.
The prologue and first chapters for Aizawa!reader and Chenya!reader are ready and they will be out soon!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.3K 23
After traveling with the straw hats for a while, Y/n receives strange letters written in an unknown language. Believing it to be a final message fro...
139K 3.9K 17
- 𝐺𝑂𝐿𝐷𝐸𝑁 π–½π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ—†π—π–Ίπ—Œπ—π–Ίπ—„π–Ύπ—‡ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ clay has a soft spot for a girl who's given him way too many chances. when they're brought...
99.4K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
64K 1.4K 38
"he hates it when she's crying, he hates when she's away, even at their worst, they know they'll still be okay"