๐๐”๐„๐„๐~ ๐’๐€๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰...

By IwouldIoveto

โ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ.โž _________________... More

Disclaimer
~Prologue~
โ™กChapter-1โ™ก
โ™กChapter-2โ™ก
โ™กChapter-3โ™ก
โ™กChapter-4โ™ก
โ™กChapter-5โ™ก
โ™กchapter-6โ™ก
โ™กChapter-7โ™ก
โ™กChapter-8โ™ก
โ™กChapter-9โ™ก
โ™กChapter-10โ™ก
โ™กChapter-11โ™ก
โ™กChapter-12โ™ก
โ™กChapter-13โ™ก
โ™กChapter-14โ™ก
โ™กChapter-15โ™ก
โ™กChapter-16โ™ก
โ™กChapter-17โ™ก
โ™กChapter-18โ™ก
โ™กChapter-19โ™ก
โ™กChapter-20โ™ก
โ™กChapter-21โ™ก
โ™กChapter-23โ™ก
โ™กChapter-24โ™ก
โ™กChapter-25โ™ก
โ™กChapter-26โ™ก

โ™กChapter-22โ™ก

324 15 4
By IwouldIoveto

Year 2004

I sat down on the bed, gazing outside at particularly nothing. The moon's ray being the only source of light shinning upon my face through the large front window.

I averted my gaze down towards the side table, staring at the picture frame decorated on it.

I picked up the frame, gazing down at it with a small smile.

The picture of me, my brother and our dad. One he clicked without our consent, with me and Sora babbling behind. His face positioned towards the front with a lovely smile adoring his face.

Funny how it was the last one he ever clicked but also became the most precious one for me.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I slowly trace my thumb along his face. Pressing my lips together to stop the sobs.

Are you seriously gonna cry again. Grow up. He's gone.

I whipped the tears off quickly. Keeping the frame back to it's original position. Picking up the half filled glass of water, before drinking it in one go.

SMASH

I flinched at the sudden sound. Swinging my head towards the door.

What was that?

Did Sora came back home?

No. He said he'll be staying at his friends house.

An intruder perhaps.

I slowly placed the glass back on the table. Getting up from the bed, before picking up the baseball bat kept near.

I walked towards the door, quietly opening it a bit, positioning my head outside. Before opening it wide enough to step outside.

I cautiously walked down the stairs, slouching down to avoid any gaze.

It was already dark enough. And the sound of my heart pounding in my chest wasn't helping much.

"Shit. How do I fix this!?"

My feet stopped.

'Fuck. Someone seriously broke inside.'

I tighten my grip around my bat, walking towards the source. Narrowing my eyes at the silhouette of a person crouching down, eying the broken pieces of the vase, shattered on the floor with his back facing me.

I slowly walked up to him, trying not to make any sound. Placing the tip of the bat silently behind his head.

"Whose house do you think your robbing?"

The man frozed. Silently averting his gaze behind his shoulder. Cursing under his breath before getting up.

I glared at him, my bat still positioned towards his head, as he slowly turned around.

"Listen. This is all just a misunderstanding.."

My eyes silently widened as he fully turned around. Staring at my face with frown.

"Wait. You're-"

"The fuck are you doing in my house?!" I asked with a scowl.

He blinked in surpise. "You're house?"

"You followed me here!?"

"NO. Ofcourse not. This is-"

His words got cut off as I pressed the bat on his chest, making him stumble back with a grunt. His back pressing on the wall as he raised his hands in surrender.

"H-here me out. I didn't follow you. Heck I didn't even knew this is your house!!"

"What are you doing here then!?" I asked gritting my teeth in anger.

"I-I needed a place to hide."

I lifted in my eyebrows in annoyance. "Hide from what?"

"From the cops." He quickly stated, eying down the bat now placed under his chin.

"Cops?" I scoffed. "Why?"

"It's.. a long story. And im sure you're not gonna believe me if I tell you."

I titled my head. "You robbed a bank or something?.."

"What? No-"

"Then it's not gonna be that hard to believe."

He sighed, nodding his head. "Okay. I'll tell you. but before that." His gaze went down towards the bat. "Can you please for the love of god, put that thing down."

"No. I don't trust you."

He sighed. "Okay. So. Basically.. I set a car on fire." He mumbled out.

"Huh?" I blinked in shock.

He pressed his lips together, before averting his gaze. "Yeah.."

"For real..?"

"Mhmm."

"Why?"

"Well I was annoyed and hungry on top of it. Also the owner of the car just happened to have an ugly face" He stated in an nonchalant way.

"What?.." I asked in bewilderment, pushing the bat down.

He chuckled. "Well. I told you it'll be hard to believe."

"Then why didn't you just ran away to own house? Why break into mine?"

"Ah. Well. The owner turned out to be an important guy and he called the cops on me. Luckily I escaped from his grasp, but the cops were still following me, so i just broke into a random house." He finished with a shrug. "You're door was unlocked. So...easy win for me." He grinned, pointing a finger gun at me.

"Unlocked..?" I whispered in confusion.
"But I could have swore I locked it." My frown deepened.

"Meh. You probably forgot."

I closed my eyes before taking a deep breath, walking towards the light switch."What was your name again?.."

"Uh.. Baji keisuke." He spoke gazing around the living room as I turned on the light.

"Yeah that. I need you to get out."

He silently flinched, blankly staring at my face.

"Didn't you hear me? Get out." I pointed towards the door with a scowl.

He groaned. "Oh come on. I told you my story. The cops might still be outside."

"I don't care. You trespassed into my house. You think I'll listen to you."

"Ok just let me stay for a few minutes."

"No-"

CREAK

I stopped, blinking at the sound. The latter standing few feets away raising his eyes, as we averted our heads towards the sound.

CREAK

Again?

We averted our heads back, eying each other's faces with dumbfoundness.

"Was there someone else in the house beside you?" He spoke in between the silence. But raised his eyes in suprise as I shook my head as a no in return.

"Oh hell nah." He scoffed in disbelief as the corner of his lips curl up into a smirk. "What were you saying about locking the door?"

"Are you kidding me?.. There's another intruder?"

"Seems like it." He walked up towards me, taking the bat from my grasp. "Don't worry. I help you out. Just stand still here. Okay, princess?" He passed a wink before walking away.

I raised my eyes at the nickname, watching as he made his way towards the sound. Rolling my eyes I silently followed behind.

He slowed down his walk, silently raising the bat in the air as he reached a corner. He looked behind for a second before averting his gaze in the front.

And just when he turned around the corner, getting ready to swing the bat, he stopped it in mid air, as he viewed no sight of any intruder, unknowingly letting out a breath.

I averted my eyes towards my brother's room, eying it's silently open entrance. I stepped forward, silencing baji with a shush as he raised his eyes.

Taking my bat from his grip. I kicked open the door with a thud, its sound ringing throughout the house. I slowly stepped inside eying the empty room as Baji followed behind.

"There's no one here.." He whispered, looking at my back.

I hummed before turning around, catching sight of the shadow sticking out of the attached bathrooms door. A silver knife glistering in the hands of the intruder as he stepped forward, notifying his presence.

Baji silently frowned at my widened eyes, narrowing his eyes silently turning his head.

"Duck!!" I immediately yelled as the man raised the knife in the air swinging it towards keisuke's head.

The latter immediately followed the command, quickly lowering down his head to avoid the blow, before getting up almost immediately, forcing a punch towards the intruders chin, making the man stumble back due to the force.

He clicked his tonuge, launching back forward, but Baji only leaned back, avoiding his blows.

"Let me handle this alright!!" He stated with a smirk, over confidence glistering from his frame.

I stepped back with folded arms, standing in the corner with a scowl.

The fuck? Who does he think he is?

"Okay..Don't expect any help from me then!"

"Wouldn't need it." Baji quickly got hold of the knife in his grip as the latter swinged it near his neck, making his hand silently bleed in return, but he quickly used force, kicking the man in the groin, making him fall beside the side table.

Keisuke gazed over his bloodied hand, throwing the knife towards my feet, before grazing at the latter who eyed his face with nervousness.

"That was a good try. But let's be honest." He grinned. "You've lost."

The man gritted his teeth, getting up on his feet, picking up the nearest item, before raising it in the air. "Not so soon!" He yelled out, ready to swing it forward, making baji silently step back.

My eyes widened as I gazed over the item. Before yelling out loud. "Hey! That's my brother's guitar! He's gonna kill me if you break it!!!"

The man flinched, glancing over the raised object, stopping in mid air. "Do you think I care?" He yelled back in a comical way.

Baji snickered. "Come on. You heard her." He grinned. "It's her brother's guitar. Pick something else."

The man gazed over in confusion. "Why would I even listen to you both!??"

Saying he went for the blow with a yell.

_________________

Few minutes later.

"So.."

The man squinted his eyes, as a beam of light flashed on his face. Eying his dark surrounding.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

He flinched as he found himself tied to a chair. "What is this..." He wiggled in confusion. "When did I..?"

"Oh well I see you're wondering why you're tied." I titled your head."He did that." Pointing my thumb back at the individual holding the flash light.

Baji smirked, waving his hand at the latter. A cocky grin plastered on his face.

"Oh..yeah.. I blanked out.." He scoffed out loud. "So? What are you kids going to do to me now, huh?" He stated in a nonchalant tone.

"Well.. I wouldn't be this confident if I were you." I shrugged, stepping infront of his chair, bending down to his level.

"Answer some questions alright."

"And why would I do tha-" He stopped mid sentence as he felt a tip of a sharp knife placed under his chin.

Smiling in a cheeky way. "Because we're psychotic and will probably kill you just for fun."

A joke obviously.

The guy gulped, eying down the sharp object. He chuckled out in nervousness. "Okay.. I see where this is going."

"Why did you decided to break in?"

He averted his gaze. "Well.. I heard their were only kids living here.." He pressed his lips. "So.. I decided that this house would be fit."

I raised your eyebrows. "And where did you heard this from?"

"I heard some people talking about this..people living in this neighbourhood."

I nodded. "You've got some pretty good skills. I give you that."

He scoffed. "Ofcourse. All the members of my gang-" He bit down his tounge, stopping himself mid sentence.

"Continue." I titled your head. "What about your gang?"

He remained silent, averting my gaze. Making me roll my eyes.

"Let me guess. You're so called gang's main source of income is through burglary?"

His eyes widened.

"So I'm right." Placing a finger under your chin, you stated in oblivious."I also feel that your gang has probably just started out, since you not that much of a big shot. Neither have I heard about you from someone. And your cocky considering you just lost against a fourteen year old."

"Hey!"

I looked over my shoulder. "Oh sorry. What's your age sweetie?"

"It's fourteen but that isn't the deal." He scowled.

"Huh?"

"The point is not every fourteen year old is a good fighter." He pointed his thumb at himself. "I'm just build different."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes, gazing in front.

"So. Would you mind telling us the name of your gang."

The man breathed out. "Why would I?"

I narrowed my eyes, moving the tip of the knife closer to his Adam's apple. "Well unless and until you don't wanna die."

The man leaned his head back, staring in bewilderment. "So..you've actually going to kill me?!"

"Correct."

"But aren't you just a kid!??"

"Yup." I nodded.

"You-" His voice got cut of as the main bell rang throughout the house.

"Is that your brother?" Baji voiced in confusion.

I stood up, shaking my head in denial, walking towards the door. "No. The cops."

"WHAT!?" The two boys yelled in shock, before staring at each other's face in dumbfoundness.

Baji quickly switched off the flashlight, walking up to me. "When did you call the cops!??" He aggressively whispered.

"When you two were fighting." I simply stated, opening the front gate in one go.

As the door opened, a middle aged officer came in sight with a younger male officer standing just beside him.

"Ah, officer. Just on time. Please come this way." I immediately stated, opening the door wide enough.

The middle aged man nodded following behind, side eyeing the long haired male, who tried hard to hide his face.

"Is this him?" The man spoke in a low tone, eying the tied figure.

"Yes officer."

"Alright." He moved forward, untieing the latter as the thief looked at my face in bewilderment. "Hey, hey are you seriously considering her words!? She tried to kill me!!"

"Kill you? Why would I try to do that. I'm just a kid. Plus your the one in the wrong here." I folded my arms with a frown.

The officer quickly lifted the man in one go, pushing him towards the younger male, who quickly pushed him to the wall, handcuffing him within a second.

"Also, officer." I pointed out."This guy is in a gang, a newly started one that earns it's finance through illegal operating. I couldn't find out the name, but I guess you would. Just wanted to point it out."

The middle aged man smirked, patting my head with an amazed look. "You're a smart kid. Thank you for telling us."

I nodded back in return.

"Hey, I think I've seen you someone before!" The younger officer pointed out towards Baji, who silently turned his head, chuckling out awkwardly.

"Haha.. me?" He pointed at himself.

The male nodded, squinting his eyes at the latter, who looked around nervously.

"Pff- No.. I don't think so. This.. this is the first we met."

"Really. But I think-"

"Hey! If you're gonna arrest me, then arrest that guy too, he's also the one who broke into this house." The thief struggled, stating out with his face pressed up against the wall.

"Huh?"

The officers stared in confusion, turning their heads towards Baji who stayed silent, switching his gaze from me then back to the officers.

Well thats true...But..

I sighed. Stepping beside the male. "Well I guess you're getting it wrong. This guy is.." I looked at baji.

Should I say boyfriend.

Nah.

"He's my brother." I stated with a grin, looking at the officer. Eying the stunned expression of Baji from my side view.

"Brother..?"

"THAT BULLSHIT!!" The thief yelled out loud.

"It's not." I grabbed onto Baji's arm. "We're literally twins. See the similarities." I pointed at each other's face, elbowing him silently.

"Yea-Yeah! We're twins!" He immediately stated, grinning nervously infront of the males.

The officers sighed out, eying our conservation in disbelief. Before grabbing the culprit, and forcing him out of the house.

"We will be taking our leave. Thank you once again." The middle aged man called out to us, sitting inside his vehicle. Eying our figures standing infront of the gate. "If you get any more information regarding the topic, please inform us." Saying as they drove off.

"You know..you could have said I was your boyfriend, I wouldn't have minded."

I narrowed my eyes, side eying his cocky expression. "Huh?"

"Well anyways..Thank you. You saved my ass back there."

"Yeah.. whatever." I walked inside, holding the door nob in my hand. "Well if you don't mind, would you care to leave now?"

He chuckled, nodding along. Turning around to leave. But stopped just after a few steps.

He turned around, rubbing his neck in embrassment. "Hey.. ah.."

I titled my head. Raising eyes in anticipation.

"Would it.. would it be weird if I said I wanted to be your friend."

"Friend..?"

He hesitantly nodded. "Yeah I mean..I think your pretty cool."

I smirked."What about when you choose to be a dick yesterday."

He silently flinched.

"Weren't you the one who said I was probably a loner with no such people to call as friends."

"I'm sorry." He immediately stated. "That..that was completely out of impulse and I know I was being a dick. I'm really sorry."

You sighed.

"Really. I apologise. I hope you didn't take that to heart-" He bite his tonuge, shaking his head. "You know. Let's start once again. Let's be friends." He holded out his hand. Waiting for me to shake it.

I narrowed my eyes, eying his hand in disbelief. Before sighing out once again.

"I'll think about it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...
356K 12.2K 18
"๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ?! ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ˜" "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ? " "๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ...
31K 786 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...
13.3K 272 42
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as she can remember. She wanted it to stay t...