Devilicious Psychopath | Patr...

By Itz_zo_Izzy

DARK ROMANCE He was a mystery, a temptation. Patrick Bateman was such a devilicious psychopath. Intimidatin... More

Tempting Tension
Piercing Eyes
Intoxicating Haze
Sick Obsession
Forbidden Desires
Beautiful Danger
Sweet Seduction
New Flame
Midnight Scare
Dangerous Game
Cold Hearted
Lonely Cage
Stranger Danger
Sadistic Smile
Sweet Little Lies
A/N
Mixed Emotions
Father, Please Forgive Me
Daddy Dearest
Athens, Here We Come
Kitty got Claws
Blissful Torture
Bruises & Kisses
Spiral
Deadly Promise
Chaos in the Night
Blood Stained Skin
Dazed and Confused
You'll Be My Ruin
The One That Got Away
Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Tumbling Dice
Silly Little Girl
Cherry Chapstick
Little Lamb
Operation: Flower
Hunter's Moon
Beauty in the Dark
Killshot
Changes
Sweet Deception
Love Spell
Baby, You're No Good for Me
But Baby I Want You
No Easy Love
War inside a Fractured Mind
Shattered

Ghosts Passed

1K 36 10
By Itz_zo_Izzy

Throughout the night Patrick helped Y/n with her hair whenever she throw up the remains of her night out. He had no problem holding her when she woke up randomly and started crying her heart out. She too did not know the love Patrick held for her.

And she was about to find out.
~•~•~•~•~•~

"Thanks for coming with me." Chris sped up looking out for any on coming traffic.

"Sure thing I just wanted to get out of that place." I glanced out the passenger window, taking in the sunbathing landscape.

"Yeah how did your night go?" I heard the smile in his voice loud and clear.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I rested my head against the seat. My raging headache had dissolved slightly but it was much worse a few hours ago.

Patrick had work today and Chris called me asking if I wanted to go drop some papers off at my dad's office with him. I agreed despite not feeling well because I needed an out of that golden cage.

I still felt like shit, a new and uncomfortable sensation settled deep within my chest after confessing my love to Patrick. Even drunk I wasn't expecting him to return the feeling. In the end I was a bit hurt that he hadn't.

I figured going out, distracting myself and seeing my father will make me feel better.

The office was buzzing with busy people running around determined to get to their destination. Chris and I managed to make it to the elevator uninterrupted to head to the higher levels of the building.

Stepping out upon the elevator doors opening we made the usual way for my father's office. Seeing familiar faces as we passed many I offered quick smiles but kept on my way.

All was going well up until I looked forward. I nearly tripped over my own foot as the sight of Cassio punched me in the gut, taking my breath away.

My eyes wide I did a double take to make sure my eyes weren't just seeing things. But when I looked back I saw it was just see the face of another employee. No mister big bad mafia boss, was the aftermath of my night out still messing with me?

Recuperating my stride to keep up with Chris and my composure I tried to desperately ignore my rising anxiety to not give my inner struggle away. Calm down Y/n it's not him, you're seeing things, you're safe. I breathed prying myself out of my head. I can't let my mind get the best of me, act right!

"You okay?" Chris checked up on me, sensing my sudden change almost immediately even if it was only minor. Nothing goes unseen by him does it?

"Yeah." I played it off but a nagging feeling had already sprouted deep in my tummy. Not this again.

With a single knock Chris walked right into dad's office without being let in. Luckily there was no one inside but even my dad was gone from him usual seat at his massive desk.

"That's weird, he should be here?" Chris voiced his confusion. Where is he then, shaken from mistakingly seeing Cassio amongst the crowd my thoughts began to spiral.

What if it really was him and he managed to blend in? Where's my dad? This can't be happening right now. I breathed through my nose trying desperately to hold myself together, string by string before I crumbled into pieces right here right now.

My rising fear comes crashing down the second the door opened to reveal my father walking in with a smile.

"You're here earlier than expected." A hint of surprise laced his voice.

"My days of coming in late are over what are you talking about?" Chris gave out a sarcastic chuckle. The banter between these two could go on for days if you let them.

"Hey dad." I reached for a hug once he got close enough. 

"Hello flower." He leaned down to peck my cheek.

"Here are the signed papers you asked for." Chris hands my dad a folder with these so called papers.

"Did Henry look over the proposal?" Dad asks heading to sit at his big boss man chair. Memories of mini me sitting at the once enormous chair flashed my mind.

"Yeah he's taking his sweet time looking over it, it's getting harder to get a hold on him these days." Chris sighs a level of seriousness over takes his words. When was the last time I saw Henry?

"I was always worried Henry would turn out to be the burry yourself in workload type of man." Daddy sighed in reply, a slight shake to his head.

"Crap I didn't get the project folders from Helen on my way here." He curses under his breathe.

"I can go get them dad." I said almost in a hurry. I'm in major need of air it feels like I'm suffocating in here.

"Are you sure?" He asks surprise once again taking over his features.

"Yeah I'll just grab them and say hi, I haven't been around in so long." I give my best sunshine smile. Even though I don't feel it in the inside it's enough to convince both men and smile right back.

"Alright thank you." With a nod I turn to make my way to Helen's office. A sweet older woman who should really look into retiring but is as stubborn as a bull. I agree the company would take a blow with her loss as she likes to respond but she deserves to lay back and relax.

I make the route and even though it's been awhile I don't have trouble along the way. Caught up in my thoughts I accidentally bump into a strong shoulder causing a yelp to leave my lips in surprise.

"Sorry I was rushing my fault I didn't see you there." The deep voice turns my blood ice cold. I look up to see Cassio get close to me, too close to liking.

"Umm." Words won't come out as I'm pressed against his brick wall chest. The feeling bringing unwanted feelings and memories. The same chest that held me against my will, being trapped under with no escape. A cold sweat broke all over my body.

"Hurry up we're going to be late." Just as quickly as he came he then disappeared leaving my feet planted in utter disbelief. The ringing in my ear grows significantly louder making my head spin.

There's no possible way I just bumped into Cassio. That didn't just happen. What is he doing here and where is he heading?

Walking aimlessly now I stumble a bit as I regain my composure on the outside. Inside I'm a complete and utter, wretched mess.

Why on gods green earth am I seeing Cassio's face in what appears to be everywhere? Why now? I thought we were passed this. I don't need this right now. No god please no, I'm on the brink of losing it completely and shedding tears on the spot.

My vision blurs with tears as I keep walking. Slamming into another hard chest this time I'm engulfed in familiar arms my body react to. The mouthwatering cologne enters my senses and I breath it in finding comfort in the sent.

"Darling?" The ringing and muffled noise stops and I hear clearly. Blinking the tears away to see clearly I sigh with relief at the sight of Patrick.

"Patrick?" My voice is soft and fragile. The slight shake of my body calms as I regain my breath. Helplessly I press my body to his to feel his protective embrace caress my fragile being. Lifting my head to meet his concerned gaze his eyes look over me with furrowed brows.

"What are you doing here?" I ask but return the kiss he leans over to press against my lips. The kiss was quick but helped my thumping heart all the same.

"I'm here for a meeting, what are you doing here?" He asks in return and looking around I see he's not alone but accompanied by familiar faces from his work place. All men with a similar clean expensive looking suits and perfectly styled hair.

"I came with Chris I'm just grabbing some folder for dad." I returned my gaze up at Patrick, who still had the same concerned and weary look.

"We'll see you in the conference room." Patrick nods to his fellow colleagues and then all his focus is on me.

"What's wrong?" He asked once were left standing alone.

"Nothing I just wasn't paying attention." I shake my head not wanting my weakness to take over.

"Where were you headed?" He wraps an arm around my waist pulling to right up his side. I spent so much time in his arm wanting out of his threatening grip but now I want nothing more than for him to hold me close and take me away. Oh how times change.

I led the way making the route to Helen's office. Patrick's presence assured my racing heart safety. Once upon a time the sight of this man alone was enough to make me faint out of fear. The one eighty baffles my brain in ways that hurt even thinking about it.

I knock on the door three times before stepping into her office. I place a charming smile on my face but it shatters almost instantly upon seeing the other face that happens to be inside the room. Howard Oakes.

"Oh hello dear I haven't seen you in so long." An overjoyed Helen rushes to me for a tight embrace.

"Hello Helen." I greet her with a smile desperate to grab this damn folder and leave. Today just isn't my day huh.

"Your father sent you for these didn't he?" Luckily she hands me the infamous folder.

"Patrick, Y/n." The voice demands attention and my skin crawls knowing instantly who it belongs to.

"Howard?" Patrick nods acknowledging him with a tight line at the mouth but my mouth won't move. Patrick observes and tightens his grip on my hip.

"How are you two?" The old man asks with a smile plastered on his wrinkled face. I put my front on again holding onto Patrick for dear life, hoping he takes over this whole interaction and steals me away.

"Doing very good how about yourself Howard?" Patrick stepped into his role seamlessly. Scarily impressive.

"Well isn't that just great, you know I still can't believe your father let you date much less get engaged to Patrick Y/n dear." The old man cracks a cackle hurting my ears, laughing at his unnecessary comment.

"And why is that so hard to believe Howard?" The tight smile and tone in Patrick's voice told me it won't be much before he's done with this interaction.

"He's only kidding aren't you Howard." Helen butts in and breaks the conversation off before it goes any further which I'm thankful for.

"Now you two run along I know your father is waiting for that folder." Helen saves us with a smile and open door, and I've never left a room fast enough.

Releasing a big breathe I walk back to my dad's office with Patrick hot on my heels. He's tense but doesn't want to talk seeing as there's people filling the building today.

"That's the second time you react to that man like that, what did he do to you?" Patrick demands once were on the highest level on the building with limited access, and he's not taking silence for an answer.

"I don't want to talk about it." So I do the only thing I know will distract him from prying out answers and distract me from my thoughts.

"We're not playing this game, don't act like I won't bend you over I don't give a damn where we are." I knew Patrick is not going to let this go. Swiftly spinning to face him, he stopped himself from abruptly crashing into me. Arms around me there is no space between us I pleaded with my eyes to not let me down now.

"I don't want to remember." His brows frowned studying my expression, he appeared to be taken aback.

"Please make me forget." A scary seriousness overtook him for mere seconds before a lustful gaze coated his darkened eyes.

"I will never deny you." His soft lips crashed into mine suddenly and the impact took my breathe away. Scrambling he moved us to a nearby closet closing the door and along with it the world outside.

Breaking the mess of lips and teeth to breathe he then got down on his knees. Passionate determination swirled in his dark irises.

"I've been starving since last night." Not wasting time he lifted my skirt and ripped my panties. I didn't have time to register that my underwear was ripped to shreds because Patrick buried his face between my legs.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Ahhhhhh!

Gotcha. 📸

If you want to interact with me outside of Wattpad, I'll be more active on...
Instagram: @izzy.reads.xoxo
TikTok: @izzy.reads.xoxo0 (the last one is a zero)

If you're into booktok go follow me! I just made it recently. Or if you know... care about me at all... *loud dramatic sigh* 😪

Go interact with me.

Vote, comment the usual see you next update babes 😗✌🏼

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 11.1K 45
"Uhm.. Sir? Can I help you?" I mumble while staring at him. He breaks out into a huge grin, the kind of grin you see on little kids when they get th...
1.1M 18.1K 59
NOT A GODDAMN REVERSE HAREM! (nor is it a mafia story smh) He lightly shook his head and pressed his lips together, then, all his worry fled, leavi...
1.4M 15.9K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
15.2K 201 15
You're involved in a toxic, unhealthy relationship with Patrick Bateman, where he wants to be your Sugar Daddy and you to be his little Cupcake. Will...