Why did I fall in love ?

Por f1storiesbyjulia

'Why do you stay with me when I shit you out?' Because I love you and I know it wasn't true Mais

Lonely girl
Monaco
What is wrong with you?
B!TCH

How are you

26 0 0
Por f1storiesbyjulia

I packed my bags. Lucas are you ready to go. Yes i was like an half hour ago ready. Okay let's go. I drive in your car. Okay. We drive to the airport when we arrive i see Lily waiving at me. Hi . hi. Are you ready to go on the vacation of your live. Yes ofcourse. Oh sorry i get a call.

Hi Tom. Hey just about your album. Yeah. Did you  pay for that. Oh sorry i forgot i'm gonna watch one sec. Euuuuh wait i have a problem here i'm gonna check and i call you back. Hi Julia. Hi . Lucas can you come one sec. What did you do with my creditcard? I bought  a car. What the fuck why with  that money. Because i saw that creditcard first. Omg, what for car? A porsche. Your crazy. What's the problem. The problem that was the money for my music and now it's all gone and i can not plubish my fucking album. I'm sorry. Yeah why did you not say that to me? I dont know i thought it was right. Oh god Oh god. What's going on? Nothing. I just need to make one call and then we can go.

Julia. Tom yeah i'm sorry but i have an problem with the bank can i pay you later back. Yeah that's good. O your an angel thank you. Okay we can go. Just an problem with my album but it's okay.

When we are on the plane i sit with Kika. What did he do. He get with my credit card an Porsche without asking. WTF. Yeah that money i needed for my album. Oh. But now i have to pay later. Ah okay you can always ask me. Yeah. Whe are there i hear Lily scream we all laugh. I step out the flight and said i'm gonna enjoy this vacation to myself. We sat in taxi to the villa.Where is Jessica Pierre asked to Charles. Oh she's coming later she has to do something. Ah okay.

When we arrived i get a call from Tom again. Hi Tom. I am sorry Julia i know your on vacation but i have one question. Yes. Are you gonna make a presave postb or not. I gonna make that post at 3 in the afternoon. Okay have a nice vacation. Thank you.

Guys first we are gonna go to our rooms and unpack our suitcases. Okay. I unpack my suitcase when Lucas is laying on bed. We are not gonna sleep in bed together. Okay but i lay in the bed he says. That's fine by me. I'm ready are you going down with me or not. You can go i stay here. Okay. When i'm downstairs i see Charles calling with someone and it looks not like a fun call. Are you alright? O god you scared me Kelly. Oh i'm sorry no it's okay. Do you want something to drink? Yeah a diet coke is good. Okay. I'm gonna sit outside. Good.

When i sat outside i feel somebody touch my shoulder. God you scared me. Sorry. It's okay. Charles. What happend at the airport with  Lucas. O nothing. Julia. Well if you want to know he spend my money on a fucking Porsche without asking and that money was for my album and now i don't have money to pay that so i have debts to Tom. What. Yeah but i think i'm gonna break up with him after the vacation but you have to keep it secret please. Yeah that's okay. Okay guys ready for what fun. Is Pierre drunk or what is this. No i'm not drunk i want to have fun. Okay.

I and the girls where sun tanning and the boys where in the pool. It's so weird. What is weird Heidi? That the boys after this vacation are prepare for the season. Omg that's true. But than we can to every race. Yeah not me . O yes your gonna go with me. Really. Yes. Thank you Kiks. We go continue with sunbating unt I get picked up. Lando put me down. NO. Don't throw me in the water. The other girls get picked up to. Three two one. AAAh. Fuck you guys. They all laugh. After we swim the whole afternoon. Me and Lily are cooking . What are we making? pasta dish. Kika and heidi have been to the store. Okay let's begin. After week cook. We sat the table and get changed.

I go to Kika's room. Is Pierre inside? No it's fine you can come in. What do you think of my dress. Julia your beautiful. Thank you. Your beautiful to. Let's go down. Lily how is the pasta. It is good i think. Wait i'm gonna check. The pasta smelled nice. Okay dinner is reday guys. Okay. We eat and everybody said it was delicious. When we were eating  i felt that Charles was wachting every move i make it felt uncomfortable.

After we eat we did some drinks and talked with each other. I go after a drink and sit on a nice spot were nobody sat i loved quite. I watched around me when i saw Kelly walking to me. What's wrong. Lucas what did he do? He is a little bit to much drunk. Oh god. Yeah i'm sorry you sat here so peachful. No it's okay.

When i arrived i saw Lucas dancing fucking weird. Okay it's time to go to bed. Aa it was just so  fun. Yeah but come on let's go. We were upstairs when he went back down. Oh come on.

Poor Ju. Yeah. She sat there so peachfully. Yeah that's Ju she needed so time alone. Yeah. But i don't get it why she get back to him. Yeah Kelly i don't get it to Kika said.

attention a little bit sexual abuse

When we finally upstairs i laid him in bed and wanted to go down he grabd my arm and pull me on the bed he tried to get my dress of i stept from the bed he pushes me to the wall now i couldn't get away i began to scream fucking loud so they would hear me. he was getting to close i was getting scared and i started to panic i scream and scream. Get of her jerk Pierre pushes him away and lando grabd him and push him on the bed i run away until Charles get me. I began to get a panick attack i breath no stop. Ju look at me and follow my breath. When i was calm i hugd him and cry and cry. Until i saw Kika come Ju where going to my room there you can shower yourself. When i step away i hear Lucas say: Sl!t i never loved you it was all for your money and your fame i began to cry harder. In the shower i felt so disgusting. When i'm out of the shower Kika handed me a jogging. And the first thing is said to her. My sister is gonna be in danger i have a fucking problem. Calm down nothing is gonna happen Lucas is going to the police and everything is gonna be alright. When i was calm i go down. Lily came over to me and hugd me he's gone. Everything okay Ju? Just my head but it's good now. I just set there an drink something and then i fall asleep on the couch.

THE NEXT MORNING:

I wake up waisted i go outside sit and watch the sun go up. I hear someone behind me and it was who it thought. Hi. Hi what are you doing here so early? O i couldn't sleep anymore. Are you okay? Yeah thank you for yesterday. It's what i have to do but since when have you that? Since my parents died in a car crash. Oh sorry. No it's okay. How are you. Good.Charles.. . No i am really good. Your season wasn't really good. Yeah. But luckly you have supporte family and friends and Jessica. Yeah her. What is it? Oh she i like busy with all other things. O I am sorry. No it is okay i think i'm gonna break up with her. When do she arrive? Tommorow why? Oh just to know. Ah okay. We can go get breakfast together. Yeah i just gonna get change.

When u change i step in the car and we drive to the supermarket. What are we gonna buy. You don't know. No. How do you eat breakfast then. Just some cereal. Omg your really an F1 driver. Stop it it's not funny. Yes it is funny. We buy things and then we get in the car. What are we doing today. I don't know what you are doing but i'm gonna go shopping. Okay.I listen to your new album and. And? From where do you get the inspiration. Oh i don't know but was it nice? It was beautiful. Thank you. When we where home we set the table and everyone came down stairs and eat. So the girls are going shopping and what are we gonna do? We are going surfing. Oh cool. Me and charles don't clean up we buy the breakfast. It's okay me and Kika,Daniel and Heidi are gonna clean up

Me and Lily were talking and we take a picture and posted it on insta.

Julia.Harrison: With one of my girlies @lily.munihe.

Likedby pierregaslyyyy, lando.norris and 900 000 other people

Alexalbon: Two beautiful girlies

Julia. harrison: Love you albono

We sat in the bus when we song my new songs. They are fucking beautiful your songs. Thank you so much.

When we arrived we go shopping. I needed this. Auuw girll get me not emotional. I'm sorry. Grils were going out tonight we have to find a dress. Yesssss. We all find one dress in different colors. I was checking my bank account. F!ck. What's wrong? I don't have enough money to buy this. O wait. Girls come. What's wrong. We're all gonna go settle for your dress. No i don't want that. No no accep it please. Okay thank you guys your all so sweet. It's no problem. We buy the dresses. And walk to an cafe to eat something. What are you gonna eat? I think a pasta or something. Yeah maybe i think i'm gonna go for toast
. Yeah. We order. I'm curious how that the boys are doing. Yeah they are certainly already drinking beer or something. Yeah Hahaha. We eat and then we continue shopping. There was sometimes a fan asking for a photo and they all say that they love my album. Al those fans are so sweet. Yeah. Okay let's do some groceries shopping. Yeah. We did some groceries shopping and then we go back to the villa.

Kika and Heidi were cooking when i was calling with Tom. Hi Tom. Hi Your album is going great. Thank you i love how the fans are so sweet. Yeah they love you Julia. And i love them. When the call is overi post a insta storie where i thank all the fans for streaming my song. When i posted that i put my phone down and look at the view and breath what's i gonna happen with my sister i call her babysitter. Hey Lola. Hey. How is Mia doing? Great today is she going to sleep with her best friend. O that's great. Thank you to take good care of her. Oh no i love her she is so sweet. Dinner is ready. Lola i have to go. Bye. Bye.

We all eat together. Omg Kika, Heidi this is so good. Thank you.after we eat me and Kelly clean everything up and then make us ready for the party. I put on my dress and crul my hair and put a little bit make up on.

Red suit my well i think. Kika knock on my door. Come in. Omg girll you look beautiful. Look at you. We are gonna have fun and get drunk. Yeah. Me, Kika,Lily and Heidi get in one car and drive to the club. Are you girls ready to go get drunk. Yeaaaaahhhh. We arrived at the club there were so many people. Come let's head to the vip area. I sit next to Kika. We all do some shot's and i drink a redbull vodka when Kika said let's go to the dance floor.

TWW SEXUAL ABUSE.

When Kika and I were dancing i feel some hands on my waist i was to drunk to realize there was a man going under my dress. Get of me. O were just having fun. No i don't want you i try to get him off me i began to panick until someone push him on the ground. She said no don't you hear that and everything went black.

I wake up in my room i don't know what happend until i hear somebody coming out of my bathroom. Kika what happend. O some random guy spike you and tried to get you in bed. But that did not happend. No i was to drunk to realize that a giy got you but Charles was sober and pushes the guy of you. Ah okay get some sleep i'm alright i go get a glass of water. Okay.

When i was in the kitchen i grab water. Your awake. God why do you always have to scare me. He giggles. Thank you. For what. For helping me always. I give him a hug. How can i thank you? Kiss me. What? Kiss me. Charles i cant you have a girlfriend. I'm gonna break up with her nobody has to know. But i cant Charles. Why? It stills hurt when you left me. And i'm so sorry for that i didn't mean to do that i'm sorry that i didn't contact you after i left but i couldn't. Why. ..... . Are you gonna tell me? Okay goodnight. Wait Ju i go upstairs and right to my room and cry myself to sleep. The tought that she's coming tommorow makes me sick.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note : I'm sorry for the people who has gone to something like that and i'm sorry that i brought it up but i think that we need to talk more about things like that.

Firts poor Julia she doesn't desreve those things but what is she gonna do with Charles.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

646K 12.4K 32
Miss Alyssa Bridgerton is the one only twin sister to the very grumpy but lovable Viscount Anthony Bridgerton. When things get hard Alyssa has a tend...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.4M 49.5K 48
Abigail Bower is one of the best Nanny's your child could ever have, she has the biggest heart for children, and all the children love her in return...
The Journey Por Nunu

Ficção geral

285K 2.2K 19
Hailey's journey into submission begins when she leaves the country for her vacation and meets a Dominant named Martha.