Horrid Henry x Rude Ralph

By aveaii2011

This is just a fanfic I made bc I was bored during class I hope whoever reads this likes it and the updates a... More

Horrid Henry x Rude Ralph (pt.1)
Horrid Henry x Rude Ralph (pt.2)
Horrid Henry x Rude Ralph (pt.4)
horrid Henry x Rude Ralph (pt.5)
horrid Henry x Rude Ralph (pt.6)
horrid Henry x rude Ralph (pt. 7)

horrid Henry x Rude Ralph (pt.3)

198 2 0
By aveaii2011

As the two of them got to the corner store Henry and Ralph both got themselves a drink, chips, and some candies. After they paid for their stuff and walked out the store they went to a nearby coffee shop and sat down at one of the outdoor tables and began to eat the snacks that they had gotten for themselves. As they were eating Ralph looked at Henry and smiled before speaking "hey you got something on you face there" Ralph said as he wiped someone crumbs from the ships off Henry's face as Henry blushed slightly for how close Ralph was to his face as he hadn't been so close to Ralph in such a way before "do i have a crush on Ralph?" Henry thought to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
170K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
76.4K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...