Hidden Skeletons

By lovelytingzxx

Hitman- / 'hit.mæn/ • a person who is paid to kill someone, especially for a criminal or politic... More

| Intro |
00
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13

01

308 11 5
By lovelytingzxx

Indian Hills, Nevada 2005

The stars scattered in the dark sky, danced around the full moon on top of the bar with the red neon sign "The Devil's Tribe". The sounds of motorcycles revving, music, and loud chatter filled the empty road as a vintage 1967 Chevy Impala pulled in.

With a slight creak coming from opening the car door, a pair of black stiletto ankle boots, paired with skin tight distressed jeans, a black bralette, and leather jacket, stepped out and caught the attention of the lingering patrons outside.

Locking the door, the figure confidently walked herself inside the bar. The noise increased as she walked further in. Inside, the party was in full effect. The tables were filled with many scantly clad women trying to garner the attention of the loud mouth men mixed dressed between denim and leather vests.

Swiftly moving through the crowd, she was able to find a vacant seat at the bar. One of the bartenders available, slightly leaned forward to hear her order but before she can open her mouth, an alluring voice spoke up.

"Two shots of Jack for me and this beautiful one darlin'." they said.

The bartender gave the stranger a nod of acknowledgment with a slight blush approaching her cheeks as she made the drinks.

Slightly annoyed and a little intrigued by the stranger, the girl swiveled her chair to face them.
Immediately she was met with long blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and a panty dropping smirk.

She took the time to let her green eyes appraise the man in front of her, and boy was she not disappointed.

"Thank you." She spoke with a small smirk creeping up her face.

The stranger let his eyes roam the beautiful woman in front of him. She had caught his attention the minute she stepped foot in the door.

From her thighs and perky ass, to her slim waist and full tits that sat perfectly on her chest, to her plump lips, green eyes that complimented her olive skin, and dark brown hair that was done in loose curls.

He licked his lips as he kept his gaze on her. "You're welcome."

The bartender came back with their drinks and the sexy stranger smoothly handed her the money while keeping his stare on the brunette sat down.

The loud hoots from the drunk men grew louder which prompted the stranger to move closer and slightly lean down.

"So where you from," he asked in her ear. "I've never seen you before."

The girl felt her body slightly shiver at his hot breath hitting the side of her face and his calloused hand being softly placed on her hip.

"Nowhere, just passing through." She responded.

Turning her head to face him, they both realized the closeness of their position. Switching his gaze from her enticing eyes to her full lips, the stranger moved slightly closer as his body burned hot with anticipation.

"I'm Jax." He murmured as his eyes slowly shut.

Feeling something cold touch his lips instead of her soft ones, Jax opened his eyes and saw that the brunette held his shot up while holding hers in her other hand.

A pang of disappointment and rejection flashed across Jax's face but soon left as the brunette rose from her seat and stood just below his nose, raising her shot glass to his.

The two kept the eye contact as they silently read the other person. Both looking for an escape from their lives, even if it's just for one night.

"I'm Angel." She answered and they both threw the shots back before she gently grabbed the back of Jax's neck and kissed him.

Jax was quick to respond to her as his hands trailed down every curve of her body before reaching underneath her round butt and lifting her up to wrap her legs around his waist causing the whole room of drunken patrons to cheer as he walked them toward the back rooms.

Reaching the room he was staying in at the end of the hall, Jax's skillfully opened his door while carrying Angelise in his arms.

Kicking it closed with his foot, he turned to press her up against the door as he removed his lips from hers and trailed soft, wet kisses down the side of her neck while she threaded her fingers through his hair.

Gently pushing at his shoulder, Angelise untangled her legs from Jax causing him to place her feet on the ground. Both breathing heavily, she placed her hand on his his chest and guided him backwards toward the bed.

Plopping down at the edge, Jax kept his eyes on Angelise as she kept hers on him while removing her jacket. Jax began to copy her actions as she took of her shirt. Both now fully naked, Angelise slowly walked toward the bed and felt her nipples erect as he licked his lips while drinking in her appearance.

Jax's chest heaved with anticipation as his ocean blue eyes followed her movements. Stopping in front of him, Angelise slowly sank to her knees as she placed her delicate hands on his. Her hands caressed his legs as they moved their way up causing a shiver to run up his back.

Her right hand reached for his cock, that was standing up at attention, waiting to be touch. Jax's eyelids lowered slightly as she began to massage the head and he let out a hiss of pleasure as he felt her wet lips circle around him as she placed him in her mouth.

Jax's hand quickly shot out to thread his fingers through her long brunette curls as she bobbed her head at a steady pace.

"Fuck." he let out through clenched teeth as she took him deeper in her mouth, using her tongue to massage his sensitive area as the sound of slurping filled the room.

Angelise let her eyes meet his and Jax nearly came at the sight of her vixen eyes and her mouth full of him. Tightening his grip on her hair, he gently tugged her mouth away from his cock and shifted toward the middle of the bed, guiding her with him.

Laying on his back, he set her on top of him, her wet pussy drenching his pelvic as his hand roamed her body. Cupping her tits, he gently tweaked her nipples causing a breathy moan to leave her lips.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Jax brought his hands back to her hips and lifter her slightly as she grabbed his cock and guided it to her entrance.

Slowly, she sank down on his length and they both let out a breathless gasp as Jax filled her up. Once he was completely in, Angelise raised her self halfway before sinking back down as Jax's hands moved from her hips to her ass that he gripped tightly.

Placing her hands on his chest, Angelise found a steady pace that was climbing quicker and quicker as Jax began to raise his hips to meets hers.

Wanting him to go deeper, she leaned a little forward causing her butt to slightly rise and put a little more pressure on her hands and gave Jax the access to plunge into her deeper and harder. The sounds of their moans and skin slapping, echoed around the room making the two strangers more aroused.

Jax sat up and pressed his chest against her tits as she continued to ride him to oblivion. Leaning down, he placed her right nipple in his mouth and began to suck on it causing Angelise to moan out. "Oh Jax!"

Jax released her nipple from his mouth and gazed up at the beautiful girl on his lap. From her swollen lips, to her lust filled eyes and slight sweat on her forehead, she was truly the most beautiful thing and for the first time in seven years, he finally saw the face of the actual person he was fucking.

Feeling her tightening around him, he brought her mouth to his and kissed her as he went faster to reach the end. Angelise bit his bottom lip gently as she moaned once she felt that familiar sensation rising as Jax continued to push deliciously against her pelvis.

Wrapping her arm around his shoulders, she held him closer as her pussy began to clench, signaling she was close.

"Fuck Angel." Jax gasped as he felt her clench around him firmly before tilting her head back and let out the most sexiest sound he'd ever heard, letting him know she reached her end.

Not that far behind her, the warmth from her coming made it easy for Jax to follow, spilling his seed.

Still holding on to each other, Jax began to place light kisses across her chest as she combed her fingers through his blonde head. Slowly lifting her off his lap, his soft cock fell out and laid between his legs.

Shifting back toward the headboard of the bed, Jax laid down, cradling Angelise to him as she placed her head on his chest. Soon, both of their breathing leveled and they drifted to sleep.

-

The sun shined brightly the next morning, the rays were coming through the curtains and hit Angelise in the face causing her to wake.

Rubbing her eyes, she slowly opened them. Her head was pounding massively as the sun blinded her. Moving her head to the side, she saw that Jax was fast asleep on his side. Sitting up, she looked around the room and realized that this wasn't the room her and Jax had hooked up in at the bar.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked upon the cream colored room with champagne bottles scattered on the floor in confusion. 'Where the hell are we?' she thought.

Her head continued to pound aggressively as she laid back down. Placing the back of her left hand on her forehead, she felt something cold pressing against it. Bringing her hand down to her eyes, she saw a gold band wrapped around her ring finger.

Her eyes widened in panic as she sat up quickly in the bed. Jax had moved slightly before he stilled, a sign of falling back to sleep.

Angelise ran her hand through her hair as her heart pounded profusely. She looked toward Jax's hand and saw he had a ring identical to hers on his left hand. Silently cursing herself, she got off the bed and tried to remember what the hell happened.

Pacing back and forth, Angelise glanced down at her finger again, the ring had a letter in engraved on it. It was a cursive J. Suddenly, last night came back to her in a flash.

After another round of sex, her and Jax had went back to the bar and downed shot after shot before they spontaneously got on his bike and rode out to Reno and just so happened to rent a room next to a chapel, where they got MARRIED!

Angelise sank to the floor and lent her head back against the wall. 'Angelise, what the fuck did you do?' she thought.

3 Years Later

Charming, California 2008

Angelise was eating a pack of chocolate chip cookies in her kitchen when her cell phone started to ring. Shoving the cookie in her mouth, she reached for the phone. "Hello?" she greeted.

The person on the other end began to laugh. "Are you eating cookies?" they asked.

She slowly munched on the treat. "No?"

They began to laugh again. "Are you trying to convince me or yourself darlin'?"

Angelise swallowed the cookie with haste as she rolled her eyes. "Can I help you with something Jackson? Or are you just trying to push my buttons?"

"Okay, okay, I'll stop teasing," he stated. "I just wanted to check in on you and the kid, how's he doing?"

She glanced down at her protruding belly that was currently carrying her son. Placing a light hand on her stomach, she felt an aggressive kick. "He's kicking me like I'm a soccer ball, the little gremlin."

Jax chuckled as she grumbled on the line. He found it funny how she quickly grew irritated with every small inconvenience nowadays, especially toward their growing son.

"I'm sure you'll be saying differently once he's here darlin'," he reassured her. "But I just wanted to call you and let you know that Ma's gonna be stopping by to check on you while I head to the storage to see if we have any baby stuff for the kid."

Angelise rolled her eyes at the mention of Gemma. "Does she have to?"

A small smirk made its way onto Jax's face. "You know you love my mom."

"That was before I got pregnant," she expressed. "Now she's like a fungus that won't go away and I thought you were bad."

"Wow," Jax sarcastically sighed. "A girl after my own heart."

Angelise clicked her tongue. "If I hadn't already filed for divorce, I definitely would've done it after that stupid ass comment."

Jax let out a loud laugh. "Alright darlin', I'll see you later."

"Bye." She said back before ending the call.

Letting out a sigh, Angelise placed the phone back on the counter before grabbing another cookie from the pack.

The last three years had been interesting to say the least. What was supposed to be a one night stand, turned into a rollercoaster ride with Jax Teller.

After her meltdown from finding out they got married, Angelise wasted no time ripping into Jax, who laughed it off, thinking the marriage was a sham, but it turned out to be very much legal and she was pissed.

Somehow, Jax had convinced her that being married might not be the worst thing in the world for them and they should give it a try.

Reluctantly, Angelise agreed, despite her conscience warning her about the consequences, and found herself following Jax right into Charming where she was welcomed with opened arms by her now extended family save for Gemma, Jax's mother. It took her a while before she warmed up to Angelise and soon the two women became attached at the hip.

Married life with Jax hadn't been so bad. At first, the two of them were inseparable. Getting to know one another, they learned each others flaws and developed a friendship as well as falling in love.

After a year and a half of being together, that's when the complications began. Jax had begun to get more involved with SAMCRO, which never bothered Angelise because she knew he would eventually become President.

What wasn't okay, was Jax's infidelity. It drove her absolutely insane, how he would indulge the croweaters when he had a very willing wife at home. Constant arguing with little results had caused Angelise to play Jax at his own game.

Angelise knew she was a catch and had men falling at her feet at every turn so for every crow Jax would fuck, she would find herself a man to do the same, which always drove him into a rage.

After six months of the back and forth, Angelise had grown tired. No longer wanting to be at war with Jax, she had filed for divorce, hoping it would finally bring peace between them.

About eight months ago, Angelise had given Jax the divorce papers. At first he was angry, shouting til' he was red in the face. After the shock wore off, he was sad, then became understanding.

Realizing they were different people from when they first met had Jax reluctantly agreeing to the divorce. Hushed apologies and a step toward a healing friendship, Jax had asked for one more night and not really ready to say goodbye, Angelise agreed and what was supposed to be their last night together ended up being the night they created their son, who was now seven months along.

Angelise walked toward the sink to wash some of the dishes when she felt a chill down her back. Turning the water off, she left her hands in the sink, quietly reaching for the knife in front of her before whipping around to face the intruders.

Standing in front of her were two masked men wearing ski masks and white wife beaters.

"Who the fuck are you?" she sneered. "What are you doing here?!"

The guy to her left lunged at her when she stabbed the knife through his left arm causing him to shout in pain. Angelise ran as fast as she could before the other guy yanked her by her arm and threw her to the ground.

Landing on her side, she let out a winded breath while cradling her stomach. Looking up to the man stalking toward her, Angelise kicked him behind his knee and quickly stood up as he crumbled to the ground before she grabbed his arm and shoulder blade and bent it in half, dislocating his shoulder while he cried in pain.

Not wanting to linger, she quickly bolted for the door but was grabbed by the first man she stabbed. He wrapped his bloody arm around her neck while holding a syringe in the other.

"Don't worry beautiful," he cooed in her ear. "You'll be dead soon."

She let out a scream as he plunged the syringe into her neck before letting her drop to the floor. Her breathing was labored as she tried to stay awake.

Feeling her eyes slip away, she fell into unconsciousness.

A few moments later, a black Cadillac pulled into Angelise's driveway. Opening the door, A woman with dark hair and blonde highlights, stepped out of the car. It was Jax's mother, Gemma.

Walking toward the front door, Gemma knocked on the door. Not hearing a response, she called out.

"Angel!," she knocked again. "It's me Gemma, open up!"

Still getting no response, Gemma's eyebrows furrowed. 'She knew I was coming.' she thought.

Heading toward the side door of the house, she peaked through the window.

Looking around, Gemma saw a puddle of blood by the table. Feeling panic run through her, she followed the trail and felt sick. There, lying in the puddle, was an unresponsive Angelise.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed before pulling out her phone.

Back at the clubhouse, SAMCRO just finished their meeting about the blown up warehouse and how they were gonna deliver the gun shipment to the Niners by Sunday.

Jax walked out the clubhouse, when his mom came speeding through TM. Jumping out the car, she ran toward him.

"I tried calling you!" she exclaimed.

"What is it?" he asked.

His mom tried to control her tears as she took a breath. "It's Angel, something happened."

.....

And that's a wrap on chapter 1!

I just want to say hi to anyone who's taking a chance to read this story and I appreciate and accept all criticism, just be respectful please :).

The flashback was a glimpse of when our main characters meet each other which took place a few years after the prologue.

This story is a little different then the plot of the show as you can see. There will be no Wendy in this story. I loved her character development in the show and I didn't want to ruin that by making her an antagonist. However, Tara will be in this book and she'll be herself with a little bit of antagonistic traits.

Also, I just want to point out, Jax has no idea about Angel's past so a lot of things will be revealed as the book progresses.

I have a lot of ideas for this book and I hope you guys take the journey with me.

See you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 2.6K 18
MATURE 18+ Natasha Benson has only known the quiet and secluded life. At the age of 16 she left her home to join a convent in northern California...
131K 2.5K 105
What happens when Jax's old love, Lynne, comes back to town after ten years? To his brother's, he's claimed he's moved on, he even made a family with...
101K 1.9K 27
Familiar faces; haunting memories. Sophia Morrison returns to Charming to take care of her father and in hopes to leave her old wild life behind in...
28.1K 900 25
Two girls gone, one more found dead in her apartment... girls are dropping like flies in Charming. Samcro has a problem on its hands, and it's not ju...