Little Nightmares. (SUN/MOON...

By Moonlit_Sunflower

Y/N is a normal person in need of a new job. Y/N gets lucky and finds an ad for a daycare attendant at the fr... More

.:Author introduction:.
.:First day:.

.:Sun and Moon:.

5 1 0
By Moonlit_Sunflower

Y/N POV:

(next morning at 5:18 AM)

Somehow I slept all day and night as I looked at the time on my phone.

(5:19 AM on a Sunday)

I sigh loudly. As I sit up and stretch hearing my back crack. 'Nice.'

I stand up tiredly walking into my new bedroom and over to the closet. Just thinking stuff to myself.

'This place is so much bigger and better than my other apartment!' I think looking through my closet picking out a pink hoodie with bunny ears on the hood, a pair white sweatpants and pink bunny slippers.

'I might as well look through this daycare area since the whole Pizza Plex is always closed on Sundays.' I thought with a smile while putting on the outfit.

After I put on the cute outfit I walked out of my apartment into the break room and locked the door behind me putting the key in my pocket.

I walked out of the break room and into the massive room where the daycare was located.

I walked around looking at everything since I hadn't gotten time to look around properly when Alexandra was rushing me to my room.

I walked up to the big brown door trying to find a way to open them but i couldn't. So I continued to walk around going up the escalator.

Surprisingly everything way still on, the lights and everything! But I ignored it. And walked up to the two gold statues.

'These must be the animatronics I'm working with!' I thought as a looked to the side seeing a slide with the sign 'slide to fun!' above it.

I shrugged and walked up to it sitting at the entrance of the slide. 'Welp... I think this is my only way down!' I smile to myself as I push myself down the slide.

"Weee!" I laugh like a kid as I loudly splash into a ball pit.

I stand up and look around following the path into the daycare.

As I'm walking I hear a loud noise above me which actually scares me a tad bit!

"HOO HOO HOO!" I heard someone say above me as I turn my head to look up I see a animatronic jump into the ball pit with me.

I start to panic a bit and tried to rush out of the ball pit. As i reach for the edge of the ball pit I get picked up.

"HOO HOO! New friend..!" He looks me up and down looking like he's confused..? "You're not supposed to be here... Today is closed! Silly child!" He put me down still looking down at me.

"Were you stuck here from yesterday little one?" he said with a smile slightly bent over to get to my hight.

I am 5'3 so it makes sense but come on! He looks to be about 7ft tall if he's would stand at his full hight! Jesus!

"Umm... I'm not a kid... Thanks... I'm actually the new worker here my name is Y/N L/N." I said as I brushed myself off. He looked me up and down a couple times before his face turns a slight glow of pink.

"OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY! My name is Sun! But the kids call me Mr. Sun or Sunny!" He says rubbing the back of his neck almost like he feels guilty.

"I'm sorry about calling you a child Miss. L/N!" He said apologetically looking down at me.

"Hey! It's okay! I forgive you, also just call me Y/N! No need to be so formal!" I laugh at his shyness.

"REALLY? THANK YOU Y/N!" He grabs my hands and jumped up and down.

"OH! OH! We can do something FUN to get to know each other better! We can finger paint! Or draw! OR! OR!" He shouts like an excited little child.

"Whoa! Whoa! Relax Mr. Sunny! Let's draw a bit!" I say with a smile as he's still holding onto my hands tightly.

"YAY LETS GO! *cough cough* lets go over here!" He drags me over to a table with a bunch of drawing supplies on it.

We sit down and talk for a bit. We draw some stuff that we agreed to show when we were both done. I could feel his eyes on me from time to time as we were talking.

"Hey sunny?" I was about to speak up before he spoke up again.

"I'm done! Are you? Can we see each other's drawings now!?" He asks really excited.

"Yes! That's exactly what I was gonna ask you! I've been done for a while.." I laugh at how he's holding his drawing to his chest.

"3, 2, 1, now!" We say at the same time as we flip our drawings around.

He had drew a picture of me and him in the ball pit hugging, it was... It was actually pretty cute?

I had drawn the statues I saw earlier from memory! I think I did pretty good but he just looked scared at my drawing, which now was obviously him and like his twin or something?

He stared at my drawing for a moment, everything felt weird... Like he was mad? No... Like he was confused..?

"Hey Y/N... Why did you draw... THAT." He commented sounding a little scary as he pointed at the drawing.

"Oh? I saw it when I went down the slide... Is there something wrong with it?" I looked up at him a little upset.

"No! No... It's beautiful! Really it is... But why did you draw HIM..." He said pointing at the other statue that looked awfully a lot like his twin.

"I don't know? He looked interesting. And I just drew it from memory... What's wrong with HIM?" I said now looking at the drawing I drew.

I thought to myself 'Did I draw him wrong or something?' I inspected the drawing closely.

"He likes it... A lot... But he wants to meet you as well now... I Don't want that." He said in a tone that sent shivers down my spine.

"How do you know..? Is he here right-" Before I could finish my sentence he stood up.

"Y/N! Y/N... Let's play a game..! How about hide and seek? We seek... You hide." He said looking down at me.

He held one hand out for me to help me up, I put my hand on his and he quickly dragged me up into a hug.

"Oh? Sure we can play!" I said sweetly before he walked over to the security desk and loudly started counting.

"60..." He started looking at the wall and I quickly ran into the massive playset!

I ran to the middle floor of the playset and went to a corner where you couldn't see me from the outside unless you got very lucky!

'Easy peasy he's never gonna fine me here!' I chuckle quietly to myself as I hear him count down.

"10... 9..." As he counts I look around the playset seeing if there's any escape point from the corner I'm sitting at.

"3... 2... 1..." He went completely quiet for a second and then all the lights turned off!

I backed into the corner cause now I couldn't see anything! It was actually pitch black in the corner I was in!

Honestly I regret hiding here, since I can see a little light coming from outside the playset! It's probably those starts spread throughout the daycare.

(5 minutes later)

It's been completely quiet for a while now... The good thing is that my eyes are almost completely adjusted to the dark! So I can see pretty well!

'Is he even seeking at this point?' I move a bit to look around the corner and out of the playset as I see a figure pass the entrance I was looking at.

'OKAY! He is still seeking! Damn he's quiet!' I think as I back into the corner again.

I hear a deep and raspy chuckle. That's the first thing I've heard in a while! As I back into the corner I bumped into the playset making a quiet noise.

But it was loud enough for him to hear. 'Oh... Shit...' I think as I bump into the wall.

He chuckles again as I feel the whole playset shake... Oh he's definitely onto me now...

"Oh Y/N... Why are you still hiding from me~" He says in a deep and raspy voice... I can't tell if he's mad or if he's having just pissed off! But one thing I do know for sure, this ISN'T the Sunny I know.

I hear him crawl around on the playset and I assume enter it. 'FUCK NO I NEED TO GET TO GET OUT OF HERE!' I think in a panic as I start to quickly crawl to one of the exits I spotted while looking around.

As I was crawling to the exit I felt something wrap around my ankle.

"Y/N why are you trying to get away?.." He starts dragging me into the playset again. As he pulling me I flip only my back and finally got a good look at him.

He looks like Sunny, but he looks like the night version of him. A night hat, his whole outfit blue and full of moons and stars.

As I'm still inspecting him he starts to crawl on top of me. My fight or flight kicks in as I kick him in the gut making him back off me.

He groans Loudly as I kick him. I use this moment to crawl quickly out of the playset and onto the main floor.

"Naughty girl... You must be PUNISHED~" He says in a threatening tone as I run around looking for an exit I run up to the big brown doors.

I try to open them but they're locked! 'Well this is where I die!' I think as I look around seeing a glowing green button next to door.

I reach for it as I hear that thing yell. He had just came out of the playset and was running over to me.

"Y/N! DON'T TOUCH THAT!" I looked at him and then the button as I thought for a moment.

I instantly regretted not pressing the button as I feel his hand wrap around my waist as I get picked up.

He spins me around and puts himself in between me and the button.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" I yell trying to get him to let go off my waist.

"Relax. My name is Moon, but you can call me whatever you like~" He says in a flirtatious tone.

"Moon? Are you Sunny's twin or something? And are you gonna kill me..?" I say still panicking a bit, as he glares down at me with his red eyes...

"I won't kill you if you stop being a little bitch." He threatens as I freeze. 'I better just listen to him. I'm not trying to die here...' I think as he speaks up again.

"Good~ Now... No, I am not his twin. You could say I'm his counterpart. When the lights are off I come out and when the lights are on Sun comes out." He says looking me up and down, kind of checking me out?

"Oh... So you're in the same body?" I say as he nods. Huh this animatronic is really interesting.

"So you're his bitchy bro-" I got cut off by him tightening his grip on my waist and he spoke.

"Don't get an attitude now. You will regret it bitch." He says obviously pissed off and I nod.

His grip on my waist releases a slight bit as he glares into my eyes.

"So... Can I see Sunny again?" I ask with an awkward smile.

"Why? You haven't even spoke to me for more than 3 minutes? You know... I've been watching you through Sunny's eyes~" He says it in not a creepy way, more of an 'I find you interesting' way.

"You've been watching me..?" He nods as I look up at him.

"I want to be your friend too. Just like Sunny." He says trying to force a smile on his face, I can tell he isn't the type of person to be nice and shit.

"Oh... Sure? But you need to stop being a pervert. I-I MEAN, don't watch me... Please?" I smile at him kind of terrified.

Because unlike Sun, Moon stands at his full hight ALL THE TIME. It's honestly terrifying.

We stand there talking for a bit, or... It was mostly me talking he was just nodding or something like that with an occasional 'mhm..' or 'no'.

MOON POV:
(Finally someone else)

Without her realising I had sat us down onto the floor, I had placed her onto my lap with my hands still on her waist.

Sun started bugging me once more.

SUN: "MOONY! LET ME OUT! DON'T DARE HURT HER! I SAID YOU COULD PLAY WITH HER FOR A BIT BUT IF YOU DARE HURT HER!"

MOON: "Relax Sun. I won't hurt her."
I rolled my eyes at him.

SUN: "AT LEAST LET ME SEE! I DON'T TRUST YOU AROUND MY SUNSHINE!"

I chuckled because I had blocked his permission to look since she was sitting on my lap, I knew he would get jealous.

MOON: "Hmm... No, I don't want to. And also, she isn't 'yours'"

SUN: "MOOOOOOOON!"

I blocked him out once more before looking down at Y/N.

"Moon? Are you listening?" She asked me, I smirked down at her.

"Of course starlight~" I could see a faint red on her cheeks as she looks away from me.

"O-oh..? When did we get on the floor?" She said trying to change the subject.

"AND WHY AM I SITTING ON YOU?!" She started to move around a lot on my lap, TO much...

I tightened my grip on her waist making her sit still.

"Starlight... Don't do that." I say sternly my voice glitching a slight bit, still holding her down by her waist.

"MOON! LET... go..." She stops moving completely just looking up at me.

"I-I'm sorry-" She blushes more.

"Oh it's fine... Don't worry~" I chuckle at her expression as she covers her face.

I rub her waist with my thumb just trying to calm her down.

"Moon... Can I see Sunny again..?" She uncovers her face and looks up at me with a light blush on her face, oh my god that face...

"Already? Only if you promise to come visit me again~" She nods happily.

I pick her up and put her next to the light switch, crossing my arms, I look down at her and surprisingly she doesn't instantly turn on the light, she instead turns around and hugs me.

I wrap my arms around her as a small smile sneaks onto my face.

She releases the hug and smiles up at me before turning around and turning on the light.

I groan quietly as I turn into Sun.

SUN POV:

I finally open my eyes and I see my Sunshine standing in front of me, she's smiling...?

"SUNSHINE! ARE YOU OKAY?! DID MOONY HURT YOU?!" I said as I grabbed her face moving it side to side checking for any marks or wounds on her face and neck. Nothing..

"Sunny! I'm okay! Don't worry." She giggles adorably.

"Thank god! If he had hurt you I would have KILLED him!" I hug her tightly burying my face into her neck as she hugs me back.

"So did you see everything that happened when Moon was in control of the body?" She asked me looking quite worried...

"No! He blocked me out! How rude of him! Not allowing me to see- *cough* Y/N..." I backed up a bit looking down at her.

"How rude of him! He did scared the shit out of me tho!" She cusses.

"Language." I say sternly. She apologises and we talk for a bit.

(A long time later)

Y/N POV:

We moved over to the drawing table once more as I see Sun zone out again.

"Sunny? Are you okay?" I ask him both curious and worried of what he's thinking.

He didn't answer... He was just staring at me... Who knows what he was thinking?

'Is he okay?' I think as I wave my hand in his face.

He finally snaps out of it. As he speaks up.

"Oh! Sorry Sunshine, I was just thinking..." He shrugged as I tilted my head looking up at him.

"Thinking what~" I sit closer to him leaning on his shoulder, teasing him a bit.

"I-I UMM... NOTHING!" He pushes me a bit as he looks away. "Really... Nothing..." He looks back at me and smiles.

"Oh... Okay! So Sunny! Do you want to play something before I head to bed?" His jaw drops as if he was in disbelief.

"YOU'RE GOING HOME ALREADY!?" He pouts at me.

"No! No! I have an apartment right outside the daycare! Don't worry Sun!" I smile at him.

"Thank god Sunshine! I don't want you to go just yet..." He says in relief, I look him up and down and I see that he has something that look like glitter glue on his chest.

"Sunny you know that you have glitter glue all over your chest right?" I said pointing at his chest. He has it on his hands too.

He looks down confused and sees the glitter glue on himself. "Oh! I didn't even notice!" He says surprised.

"Come on let me clean this off you. We have a daycare to run tomorrow morning." I smile at him as I stood up, he followed behind me.

"Sunshine, I'll get some cleaning supplies just wait here..." He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down to the floor so I was sitting.

"Oh-okay..." I crossed my legs as he ran off into a room at the back of the daycare.

I sat the patiently waiting for around 5 minutes or so before I got bored of waiting and got up.

I walked over to the room and opened the door looking in. Anddd he wasn't there.

"Sunny? Are you in here?" I ask as I walk into the room and looked around. It was just a storage room?

As I walked fully in the door closed behind me. I turned around and Sun yelled "BOO!" Which scared me.

I jumped back and fell onto my ass. "SUNNY THAT SCARED ME! Ouch..." I yelled as I put a hand on my ass.

"Oh no Sunshine! I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you that bad!" He grabbed my hand and helped me up from the floor.

"Well! Y-you did!" I crossed my arms and pouted playfully.

He giggled and started tickling me!

"S-Sunny! S-stop iT!" My voice cracked while I was laughing, he didn't listen and continued to tickle me.

While laughing I accidentally as a reflex punched Sun and he lets out a painful groan.

"Oh! Sunny I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to..." He stops tickling me as a look at him with apologetic eyes.

"No- it's okay..! It was my fault anyways! Let's just clean me up..." He walks past me and grabs a towel, a washcloth and some spray bottle.

He walked out the storage, I followed closely behind him.

As we reached the front of the daycare he put the things down and sat next to them.

"Okay Sunny just relax... I'll be quick I promise!" I say as he smiles up at me.

"Okay Sunshine I trust you!" He straightens his back all the way as he waits for me to clean up the glitter glue.

I grab the washcloth and the spray. I looked down at him just thinking of where to start.

"Sunny can you give me your hand?" I ask as he puts up right hand for me. I grab it and spray some wash liquid on his hand as I starts to massage it with the washcloth trying my best to get off all the glitter glue.

After finishing one hand I looked at his face, he was obviously staring at me but he tried to hide it as he quickly looked away.

"Sunny, other hand please." I said before he put his left hand up.

I grabbed that hand and did the same thing trying as hard as I could to remove all the glitter glue.

After I was done I looked up at his face again but this time he didn't look away for a second, he was zoned out.

He had a bright pink glow on his cheeks as I snapped my fingers in his face.

"Mr. Sunny I'm done with your hands can you stand up now?" I said as he snapped out of his little trance.

"Oh what was that?" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Stand up please." I said looking down at him.

He stands up and bends over to my hight.

"Stand up, you need to stand fully so I can clean your chest." I said poking at his chest.

He blushes once more and stands up fully. I was right, he is 7ft tall! I think as I spray his chest with the wash liquid before I rub the washcloth against his chest.

He's just standing there swinging his arms back and forth as I'm scrubbing his chest with the washcloth. I spray his chest once more trying to get that last bit of glue off.

"Andddd we're done! There you go Sunny boy!" I say as I back up a bit dropping the washcloth and spray to the floor and picking up the towel.

"Let me just dry you off-" I said before Sun stopped me.

"Y\Y! I can do that on my own... Thanks.." He said as he quickly grabbed the towel drying of his hands and chest.

I turned around and walked over to the security desk.

"Well I'm gonna go bed now Sunny! I'll be in here tomorrow, at 6AM." I grabbed a stick note and started writing on it.

Sun approached me and looked over my shoulder at what I was writing, it was pretty simple just for when the light turn off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goodnight Moony.
See you tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gave it to Sunny so Moon could see it when the light turned off.

"Give this to Moony when you can~" I smiled at him sweetly, and he smiled back.

"I will Sunshine. Now come on! You need your beauty sleep." He said picking me put bridal style, carrying me over to the brown doors opening them and placing me outside of the daycare.

We smiled at each other and said bye for the night as a ran over to my apartment.

I unlocked the door and walked into the apartment, closing a locking the door behind me.

I looked at the time.

9:15 PM

'HUH!? 9 PM!?' I was obviously confused. It feels like I was there for 2 hours!? But whatever.

I walk into my bedroom and took off my clothes quickly changing into my pjs for the night.

I laid down in bed, just staring at the ceiling. 'I really made friends with a fucking animatronic? Jesus.' I think as I slowly drift off to sleep.

.: Yippie! That was another long chapter. I'll start writing another one shortly! :.

Words: 3925

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
68.2K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...