Siren Song (All Might x Reade...

By Smemerline

Before he became Izuku's teacher, All Might was a young Symbol of peace. Amidst all the business of defeatin... More

Chapter 1: Serenade
Chapter 2: A Proposition
Chapter 3: Belongings
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Busy Day
Chapter 6: Do you even lift?
Chapter 7: Protein Powder
Chapter 8: Family
Chapter 9: Tartarus
Chapter 10: Cake
Chapter 11: Movies
Halloween special Pt.1
Halloween Pt. 2
Chapter 12: Routine
Chapter 13: Super Suit
Chapter 14: Coffee Shop
Chapter 15: Back to the Prison
Fixing stuff
Chapter 16: Lunch
Chapter 17: Girls Night
Chapter 18: The Bar
Chapter 19: The Dream
Requests?
Chapter 20: The Hangover
Chapter 21: Open Mic Night
Chapter 22: Runaway
Chapter 23: Pizza Time
Fan Art (Updated 11-3-19)
Chapter 24: Chiara
Chapter 25: So Close
Chaoter 25: An Offer
Chapter 26: Publicity
Halloween Special
Chapter 27: Reunited
Announcement: New cover
Update:
Chapter 28: Brienne
Chapter 29: Good Bye for Now
Chapter 30: Sorahiko
Chapter 31: Nana
Chapter 32: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 33: The Premiere
Chapter 34: Hiding Away
***Chapter 35: The Fitting***
Chapter 36: The Gala
******Chapter 37: Closer********
Chapter 39: The hospital
Chapter 40: Healing
The End

Chapter 38: The final confrontation

398 9 12
By Smemerline

TW: Graphic depictions of violence and body deterioration

You woke the next morning cold and alone. A chilly breeze ghosted in from an open window, waking you up with a shiver. You looked to the empty space on the bed where your lover had been sleeping that night. The spot where he had once been felt cold under your palm.

How long had he been gone?

Goosebumps raised across your skin, forcing you to pull the blankets up closer over your naked form. The cloudy sky outside was just beginning to brighten with the light of sunrise. Grey light streamed in through the large windows, and you wondered just how much sleep Toshinori had gotten that night. You yourself still felt immensely tired, since you'd fallen asleep only two or three hours before. You could only imagine how exhausted he felt after a day of patrols on top of the other events.
Determined to find him and pull him back to bed for a few more precious hours of sleep, you wrapped the bed sheet around your frame and trudged out of bed. You padded down the hallway to the living room, the hardwood floor cold against your feet.

You found him sitting on the couch, fully dressed in his hero garb. He stared out the window, deep in thought.

"Toshi?" You mumbled groggily, wiping the sleep from your eyes. "Toshi, what are you doin' up so early?"

He turned, startled by your sudden appearance. The stress in his face was obvious, he didn't even attempt smiling.

"Couldn't sleep?" You walked over to the couch, sheet swishing on the floor behind you.

"No, too much on my mind," He opened his arms for you, allowing you to slip into them and lay your head on his chest. You searched for the words to comfort him, wishing you could put his mind at ease. He wrapped his arms tightly around you, pulling the blanket closer against your chilled skin. You sat there in silence for a few minutes, soaking up the comfort each other had to offer. His shoulders were so tense, teeth practically grinding against each other, his brow furrowed.

"Toshinori... I just want to tell you... I won't let you down. I will help you defeat All for One. I promise. So... don't stress," You added weakly, giving him a thumbs up.

"(Y/N)... I know. And I promise I won't let you down either. I just... I've already lost my master to All for One. I can't afford to lose you too... if you got so much as hurt I couldn't live with myself."

"You've taught me so much in the past few months. I know we can do this. We have to. Have more faith in yourself as my teacher."

"I know. I'm sorry. I just- what if I die? The world will lose its symbol of peace and All For One will be able to do as he pleases freely. I'm more than willing to give my life, but I want to make it worth it. I have to defeat All For One, there is no one else who can."

"Don't you dare even say something like that," you snapped. "You won't die. You're much stronger than him."

"He killed my master, (Y/N). She gave up her life for me and couldn't defeat him. What if I can't do it either? What if I fail her and her sacrifice was wasted?"

"You can and you will, Toshi. Nana will be so proud of you, her sacrifice won't be in vain. You'll defeat him and then this time tomorrow we'll start a new life. You- you promised me a vacation, remember? Don't go back on your promise." You tried to lighten his mood. He gave you a small smile, more for your sake than for his.
"I did promise that, didn't I?" He nuzzled into your neck to hide his face, his fear from you.

You wrapped your arms around him and held him close, as if you could keep the two of you from falling apart. You did the only thing you could think of to comfort him and kissed him again and again, up his arms, on his cheek and his neck. Tears began to dribble down your cheeks, though you'd done your best to keep them from falling.
"Promise me, Toshi." You pleaded to him, "Promise me we'll win. That you'll win. You'll defeat All for One and we will go visit the Yakushima cedars."

He was silent for a few minutes, his face still buried in your neck. His grip on your hips was tight and you felt him shudder beneath you as you continued peppering him with reassuring kisses.

"I promise," He whispered, his voice hoarse. He slowly pulled away, looking into your teary eyes. "I promise, (Y/N). But promise me something?"

"Anything, Toshinori."

He removed your arms from around him and cupped your cheeks in his large hands. "Promise me, if things get too dangerous you'll run away. Get out, save yourself. If I die- go. Promise me, you'll do it."
"Toshi- I-"
"Promise me!" He shouted desperately, tears suddenly cascading down his face.

You didn't question his change of heart, how he contradicted everything he'd said about his duty only a day before. Instead, you nodded. It felt like a lie, however. You knew the truth of it: if Toshinori wasn't there to protect you, the battle would already have been lost. There was no way you would survive if Toshi wasn't there to fight All for One directly. You would surely die first, and Toshi would come after.

"I promise," You whispered, more tears streaming down your cheeks. His kiss was sad this time, mournful. He wasn't as feverish when he slowly carried you to bed, nor was he as needy as he'd been the night before. He was soft, reverent as he touched you. Whereas last night you were exploring something new, today you were trying to cherish what you had.

Later, when you were laying on the bed as the full morning rays of sun seeped through the thick cloud cover of the sky, you finally ran out of tears to shed. Instead, a steely resolve filled you where the sadness had been.
You traced his jawline with your finger, etching his peaceful face into your memory.

Failure wasn't something you could afford, no matter the cost. Whether you lived or died, All for One had to be defeated. You couldn't entertain the idea of failure any longer. No matter what your promise to Toshi was, you told yourself you would help him defeat All for One or die trying.
At least you had this, you reassured yourself, this time with him. This memory. It would have to be enough to get you through.

Hours later, into the darkest hours of the night, you stood at the docks you'd once frequented as a feeding ground for your quirk. You were staking out the area, though you weren't sure what to look for other than menacing looking people. Toshinori, Gran Torino, and Sir Nighteye stood alert, watching and speaking in hushed whispers about what to do.Without any sort of guidance, your eyes drifted to the ocean, lapping at the rocky shore. It would be so easy to escape before the battle started, to save yourself. You could slip into the depths of the sea and stay there for hours, days, weeks, until the whole thing blew over. You'd be safe, alive. But you'd never betray Toshi like that. You wouldn't. He was depending on you, and you wouldn't let him down.

You pushed the thoughts of self preservation out of your head and let a calmness settle over you. You had no fear, no anxiety, just determination. You were going to do your part, you were going to defeat All for One, and you were going to spend the rest of your life with Toshi. He was going to protect you, and you would protect him in kind. So many people were counting on you. You couldn't fail.

The docks were exactly what you'd expected as you scanned over them. The water was green and murky, few petty thugs loading the lone boat with crates. The vessel was small, around the size of a yacht. Nothing like the tanker you'd assumed would be there. It looked luxurious, but you could see the heavily armed guards proving that its purpose was far from vacation fun. The dock was connected to a large, run down warehouse, which sat farther back on the beach, probably where All for One was located at this very moment. Were it not for the large warehouse, the area would've been serene. There was plenty of space in between the two, almost perfect for a waterfront battlefield. Sharp, jagged rocks stuck up from the beach and out from the water, almost like teeth.

A few men in suits walked past the parking lot and towards the warehouse, but none of them elicited a reaction from your companions. You weren't sure what you expected All for One to look like, but from the description Toshinori gave you, he was evil incarnate. It seemed odd for him to have his hideout at this little nook on the beach. Didn't villains usually hang out in the nastier areas of the world? In factory waters? Giant underground secret lairs?

There were no elaborate lairs here, no super weapons or cartoon villains in suits. Instead, there was only a large cement parking lot to the left, one heavily armored car sitting in it. You looked over to the ocean, a fine mist laying over the waves. The island Toshi would take you two was the size of a small car, but just the perfect distance that he could drop you off there, and then go off to confront All for One. Tsukauchi was on stand by with an elite team of officers, ready to swoop in at All Mights command. Nighteye and Gran Torino would stand near the sides of the docks, taking out the guards and thugs as All Might fought.

You looked from Toshinori to Gran Torino, waiting for them to give the signal for you to get into position. Nighteye fidgeted with his earbuds agitatedly, ensuring they were tightly placed. The fear was obvious from everyone here. Pro heroes or not, this was the world's most powerful villain they were up against. Toshinori looked from you, to his teacher, and then back to the docks. With a final sigh of determination he turned to you, ignoring his teacher's disgusted grunt as he pulled you into a passionate kiss. His hands were in your hair, pulling you as close as possible. You felt a pang in your heart, a tiny voice was telling you that this would be the last time you touched him. It was a crack in your numbness, and you knew if you became too overwhelmed with emotion you would jeopardize the mission.

Too soon he pulled away and looked deeply into your eyes. "I'm taking you now," he said, picking you in his arms and preparing to put you into position. The two of you gave a final nod to Gran Torino and Nighteye, saying a silent and final goodbye before he zoomed into the air and onto the island. You flashed over the water in an instant, past the oblivious guards and workers, managing to make it there without a single hiccup. He had flown close to the water, ensuring that the blue of his suit blended in against the darkened water, flying through the mist to ensure extra protection.

He set you down gently upon the salt weathered rock, hands lingering just a moment, before he looked to the docks again.

"We'll wait until he leaves to board the boat. He'll be out and vulnerable then. Once I get him over the water, that's when you'll go." His voice was clinical, hero-like, and overconfident. You knew it was a facade, a coping mechanism he used in the face of fear; just like his iconic smile.

"Right," you said impassively, ignoring the blooming ache in your heart, "I won't let you down."

"I know you won't" he sighed, turning to you, confliction written all over his face. His lightning blue eyes were dull, barely concealing the absolute terror he felt in his gut. It'd been years since he'd faced All for One, hopefully today would be the last.

"It's going to be okay, Toshi. I promise" You occasionally glanced past him and towards the dock, looking for any sign of movement. He hesitated a moment before speaking again, warring with himself about something.

"I don't want to die with any regrets," He murmured softly, "I need to tell you... ask you something."

"Of course, Toshi. But do we have time?" You said, the ache spreading.

"I'll be quick." He fiddled with his suit, reaching into a pocket you didn't know existed and pulling out something with a small, circular shape.

"Toshi... no," you whispered weakly, the cracks in your numbness violently growing. He crouched next to you, holding your hand delicately in his, with a small, but intricately designed ring in the other.

"(Y/n), I know it hasn't been long, and this is the worst time, but when we survive this I want to... need to spend the rest of my life with you...I'm so damn in love with you. I know you're the one for me without a single doubt in my mind. I've known since we first met. I spent all night thinking about this... This isn't an engagement ring, you deserve a much better proposal than this, but it's a promise. A promise that we will both make it onto the other side of this and once we do, I will spend the rest of my life hopelessly devoted to you. I will make every day better than the last until it's time for me to give you a real engagement ring with a real proposal."

"T-Toshinori... I... Do you mean it?" You asked, hot tears threatening to sting your cheeks as they burned at the corners of your eyes. You wanted to feel happiness at his promise, but all you felt was pain, sadness.

"I do, (Y/N). I told myself that I wasn't going to fight today without telling you how I felt, without telling you how I can't live without you. When I tell you I love you I never feel that it's saying enough. I feel more than just love. You fill a gap in my life I didn't know I had. Please, take this. Promise me that's when this is all over we can spend the rest of our lives together. Give me something more to fight for."

You sat there a moment, mouth agape.

"You make it sound like it's the end..." You whispered. The cracks had grown into streams of bitter emotions flooding into your body.

"It's not the end. I swear it. After today, it's the beginning." He held the ring out to you again, the small rose quartz carved onto the top glinting in the moonlight.

"If you really mean it... then... I'll wear it..." You whispered, pulling off the glove on your left hand and holding it tentatively out to him. He took it delicately, placing the ring onto your finger: it was a perfect fit. He kissed the top of your hand, firmly grasping it with both of his. The two of you smiled lightly, quickly capturing one another in a kiss, the pang of sadness in your heart dulled for that small happy moment you shared together.

You stayed there a second, foreheads and noses pressed together, trying to soak in the moment. Unfortunately, it couldn't last forever.

You knew it was time when the garage doors of the factory began to open, a symphony of machinations piercing the silent night.

Toshi pulled away, looking at you one last time. "I love you." He whispered before turning and zooming off to a higher vantage point.

You didn't have time to lament your interrupted embrace. It was time for action. You forcibly sealed your emotions away again as you ran through the plan. 1. Let Toshi lead the villain to the water. 2. Sing when he's in range. 3. Suck the entirety of his quirks. 4. Let the police apprehend him.

Easy peasy.

Your eyes darted up to where Toshinori was, crouching with his cape flowing in the breeze atop the cliff. You couldn't see anyone come from the factory, but something was obviously happening. The pit of your stomach clenched, an overwhelming sense of fear filled your entire being.

What is this feeling? It wasn't your normal fear. As a tall figure walked across the dock, out from the factory, you suddenly knew what it was: total and utter petrification. The sheer power this man exuded rocked you to your core, almost enough to make you need to vomit. The scent of his quirk... no... quirks was acidic, disgusting, burning your nostrils and lungs. It was a sickening mix of hundreds of mutations, all shoved into this one man's body. You knew he'd have multiple quirks, but this many? Impossible.

His figure was unimposing, contrary to the aura he exuded. He looked to be in his 50's, though you knew he was much older. He was tall, lean, and had a full head of grey hair that was neatly brushed. His face was unremarkable, aside from the carefree look he had. He was smartly dressed, as if he were simply going to a business meeting.

Still, even though he didn't look like much, you couldn't shake the feeling of utter dread and the essence of death he exhuded. You recoiled slightly at the thought of facing that man. Suddenly, your confidence faltered. You had no chance. He would kill you without a doubt. A snap of his fingers and he'd crush you and everyone around you.

You looked to All Might, preparing to strike. He didn't seem as affected by the man as you were.He showed no fear, a bright smile on his face.

You wanted to scream at him, to tell him to run, but it was no use, suddenly he was bolting down the cliff, heading straight towards the villain.

Their fists clashed with a loud boom, shaking the trees and breaking all of the glass in the vicinity and sending you flying back into the water. Disoriented, your head popped up from the sea, looking back to Toshinori. He was still locked hand to hand with All for One, a furious glare on his face. All for one's face was impassive.

"All Might, I've been expecting you. You arrived later than I anticipated," his voice was calm and polite, with hints of sarcasm. He tossed Toshi to the side by his hand effortlessly. All Might skidded across the ground, planting his feet into the cement to stop his movement.

"You've gotten stronger, symbol of peace. Do you plan to defeat me this time? To succeed where your predecessor failed?" He scoffed.

Toshinori glared at him, clenching his fists and darting towards him again, landing a punch on the man's shoulder. He faltered a single inch, face still unmoving. There was no way All Might would be able to move him toward the ocean, there was no chance. You saw a group of henchmen descend onto the dock, quickly engaging in combat with Gran Torino and Nighteye. You wanted to help them, there were so many villains that it looked as if they'd be overwhelmed, but you had an important job to do. You couldn't move until it was time, they were all counting on you.

"A surprise ambush. You're as predictable as your master, All Might. You've gotten bigger too. Have you come to let me taste your full power?"

"I've come to put an end to you!" Toshinori snarled, repositioning and attacking him again. This time All for One moved a foot, forward towards the water, towards you. He was a good 50 yards from where you'd be able to reach him. If you got into the water and swam towards the dock when he got closer, you could lessen the distance by about 20 yards. You just needed to wait for the opportune moment.

"You're stronger than your master," All for One sneered, dodging another one of Toshinori's punches. "But not strong enough. You were a fool to face me. I've had years to build up more power, All Might."

Toshinori ignored him, hitting him with a slurry of blows with his max strength, each sending out a shockwave that knocked the scenery around them over. The waves became more choppy, the fog dissipated into the air.

"Tell me, symbol of peace," All for Ones demeanor suddenly changed, "How does it feel to have me take everyone you love from you? Your master, your teacher, shall I kill your lover and your sidekick next??."

Fuck. The element of surprise was gone, but you prayed he didn't know your exact location.

You heard Toshinori snarl, "Don't you dare speak of her!" He went in for another attack, but suddenly All for One beat him to it, with a turn of his foot, dark embers began to sprout from the ground, turning the entire beach into a pile of burning coals, fire springing up as the heat touched the surrounding plants. He began to levitate above it all, as if he were walking on air. From his hand sprouted black and red tentacle-like fingers, zooming towards Toshi with murderous intent. You gasped as he narrowly dodged the attacks, the fingers crushing through cement walls. He could destroy Toshi in an instant if those so much as grazed him... or you...

Toshinori looked unphased by this, probably expecting the unexpected. None of you knew how many quirks All for One possessed, it was just easiest to assume he had all of them.

All Might attacked the villain relentlessly, skillfully dodging everything he threw at him. You waited with baited breath as they got closer and closer, inching their way towards the sea. You made a visual landmark: once they made it past the third post on the dock you'd swim towards them. After that you'd wait until the second to last post to start singing. You had to be absolutely sure he was close enough. You couldn't jeopardize the mission with even a single misstep. You prayed he wouldn't notice Toshi pushing him towards the beach. If that happened you'd fling yourself up onto the sand as far as you could and try to sing. That was only if everything began to go wrong... Last ditch efforts were just that; the last chance.

You pushed that thought out of your mind. You had to have faith, you had to believe in Toshi. All for One was strong, but All Might had to be stronger. You watched with bated breath as they battled, All for One revealing his stockpile of quirks at rapid speed. Toshinori didn't so much as flinch, blocking his attacks with ease.
The ground shook and quaked as All for One constantly revealed new powers. Even from far away on that tiny island, you could feel your teeth rattle as the men tore up the asphalt, the building, the area itself.

Vicious vines erupted from the cracks in the asphalt, covering the ground in briars and barbs that grabbed at everything they touched. Tendrils snaked up the broken rubble, cracking the stone beneath their strength. The areas All Might could safely land on slowly dwindled, pushing him into closer quarters with All for One. He lept towards the floating villain, using the few available spots with exposed asphalt. Toshinoris job of pushing All for One towards the ocean became difficult as All for One tried to simultaneously push him back.

A crater began forming where they fought, getting an inch deeper every time their power met. Toshi met all of the villains blows with his own, pushing him closer and closer to the water. Where vines ate away at the ground, Toshinori blew them away with the air from his powerful punches to make more room for himself.

Again and again, All for One tried to counter Toshinoris every move. When the vines and the tremors in the earth proved insufficient, he amplified his direct attacks against Toshinori. Jagged spikes of bone sprouted from All for Ones palms, threatening to shred the skin of Toshi's knuckles each time they collided. Still, Toshinori pressed forward without even flinching at the pain.

The fight was brutal to watch as each new quirk All for One revealed posed a new challenge to Toshi. Lights of all different colors flickered and flashed, illuminating the night sky. It was good that the dock was so far away from the city, so its inhabitants could remain oblivious of the battle for their safety taking place far away.
As the battle raged on, Toshinori increased his speed more and more with each attack thrown at him. He passed by in a blur, the only indication that he was making contact with his target a ripple of air that shook everything surrounding him.

Gran Torino and Sir were joined by the task force as the picked off All for Ones henchmen one by one, coming closer and closer to the main fight between All Might and All for one.

Inch by brutal inch, he pushed All for One towards the water. And soon enough, he was near enough to your mark.

You knew it was time.
Pushing down the fear in your gut, you cut through the water towards the shore where they fought. You sliced through the waves that were stirred up by the fighting, never taking your eyes off of Toshinori. You knew he sensed your presence as he redirected his attacks to ensure that you weren't caught in the crossfire. With his back turned to you fully, it became that much easier to approach your target from behind. You pulled yourself as close to the shore as you could, fighting against the waves that seemed like they were pushing you away in warning.
As soon as Toshinori locked eyes on you, you took it as your cue to begin. As loudly as you could, you belted out your song. It felt like more of a screech to your ears as you competed with the roar of the fight in front of you. You were desperate, willing to give all you had to ensure that the plan worked.
The battle seemed to stop. As soon as your notes reached the ears of the villains around you they all stopped, frozen in place.
You nearly screamed with joy when you saw All for One, frozen next to Toshinori.
"Now!" Toshi screamed, grabbing the man by the shoulders and hauling him towards you.
Your portion of the plan quickly went into action.
You grabbed him by the shoulders once Toshi had tossed him to the water, though every instinct in your body begged you to stay away from him.
He seemed to vibrate with power in your hands, though he looked like any ordinary man. His head was tilted back and his eyes were blank, his mouth agape. Tears streamed down your eyes as your body begged you to flee, but your body wouldn't move.
Your eyes landed on his neck and before you could think better of it, you sunk your teeth into his flesh.
The power that hit your tongue was overwhelming, all consuming. It was difficult to begin consuming him, and forcing yourself took all the willpower you had. His quirks felt like battery acid against your mouth, each ounce of him you drank seemed to melt away at the inside of you a little. It hurt, pure agony rocketing through your system and burning each of your nerve endings. Your muscles involuntarily clenched and jerked, as if your body was rejecting everything you took from him. You had to bite harder to keep yourself from pushing away. The quirks came endlessly, multiples flooding into your mouth as if he were a dam that had always been on the verge of bursting.
You could feel dozens and dozens pour into you with each second that past. His reserves seemed endless, and suddenly the task you were doing seemed even more impossible.

Your grasp on him was shaky as you pulled more and more from him without taking a moment to breathe. You were well beyond full the moment your teeth had touched his neck, but you knew you couldn't stop.
The battery acid flavor gave way to a heat like molten lava, making the experience that much more painful. It took all you had to push through, to keep pulling and pulling from him even though it was tearing you apart. No normal human could live with so much power. You didn't know whether you would live after consuming it.
Only seconds had passed, but it felt like an eternity.You were vaguely aware of the police around you, quickly apprehending the petty villains who were still under your thrall. You didn't open your eyes to check their progress, nor did you pay any attention to Toshinori anxiously hovering over you, rubbing at his wounded knuckles. He saw how badly his quirks were affecting you much later than you did.

Your lips were the first to crack and bleed , followed by a steady trickle of blood down your nose. You felt like a live wire, humming with an amount of power and energy your body wasn't meant to control. Your stomach felt as if it had long since eroded away, and you were boneless aside from the grip you had on All for Ones shoulders. Every ounce of power that traveled through you ravaged everything it touched, burning away at your very essence as you pushed yourself.

Tears- no- blood poured down from your tears ducts and mixed with the blood streaming from your ears as you let out an agonized moan. Even your moan gave out as your voicebox eroded, leaving you mute with your pain. The skin on your palms left bloody prints on his suit jacket as your flesh began to crack and break away. Your ability to see and blink was destroyed soon after, but you kept going. Blood continued pooling down your face in an endless stream from your tear ducts, your ears, your mouth, your nose, even your pores. You didn't know how much more you could take, how much more destruction your body could handle, until you felt it:
The bottom of his power, the end of his seemingly bottomless well.
You could feel it, just barely touch it. The solution to your problems was so close, your job so nearly done. The world's safety was within reach if you could just power through.
Another agonized moan lurched from your throat as blood spurted out from your mouth and against his neck.

You were so close, but you feared your body would give out before you got that far.
You had to try.
You deepened your bite with determination, though your teeth felt loose and your own blood pooled in your mouth and threatened to choke you. You pulled quirks from him again with fervor, silently screaming against his neck until your lungs were too weak and filled with blood to force any more air out of you.

You were so close.
So close.
"(Y/N)? (Y/N), stop. No more." Toshi swallowed cautiously. He could see how quickly you were deteriorating, how you seemed to be dissolving right before his eyes. He tried to place a hand against you, but skin cracked and peeled away from you wherever he touched. The salt water burned your wounds, but you were nearly there. You refused to stop.

As you continued to pull from his reserve, you knew you were past the point of no return when you lost feeling in your legs, then your arms, then your face. The pain melted away into nothing, even sound was almost completely muted by the blood pouring from your ears.
"(Y/N)!" Toshi begged. (Y/N), stop! That's enough! You're killing yourself!" He didn't dare touch you for fear of breaking you, but he could see your body quickly deteriorating into nothing before his very eyes. Your blood pooled around him in the water, your skin color went a sickly and unnatural pale. He knew he'd lose you if you didn't stop, and the thought was more than he could bear.
"Toshinori! Stop her!" Gran Torino howled from where he was fighting villains nearby
Your consciousness began to flicker, an explosive migraine beginning to bloom behind your eyes. You knew you couldn't hold any more, but still you tried. Toshi's voice was gone, your pain was suddenly gone, and you couldn't even feel All for Ones quirks flooding into you anymore. You hung on him, teeth limply gripping his neck even though you couldn't take any more. You were done.
Had you done it? You wondered as your body slid from his and fell into the water. Had you drained the last of his quirk? Was your sacrifice worth it? As you fell into the cool water and salt assaulted your wounds, you hoped you had.
But, as you felt the man beneath you twitch in the water, you knew you couldn't be so lucky.

Blackness consumed you, but the battle continued.
Toshi tried to call your name, to grab you away from All for One before he fully awoke, but it was too late.

All for One had regained consciousness too soon, not completely drained and fully aware of the woman on the verge of death in front of him.

With a flick of his fingers, All for One sent your body flying out into the ocean, only for it to shatter in a bloody spray as it collided against the rocks.
Toshi stared in horror, unable to process what he'd seen. You had been destroyed into mist, no more sturdy against the rock than one of the oceans waves. He felt sick, but more than that he felt utter hatred flood his veins.

"NO!" He roared in fury as All for One pulled himself up from the water. Toshi saw him nonchalantly pull one of your sharpened teeth from the meat of his neck and flick it away as if you'd been nothing more than a minor inconvenience.

Blinded by fury, Toshinori lunged towards him and the battle commenced once again. He fought recklessly, bashing his enemy with blow after blow until his fists were raw. He had nothing to lose anymore, so he fought with no concern for his personal safety.

You were gone, dead. Why did he deserve to live after this battle if you couldn't?

All for One was weakened, but still much stronger than any other villain. He staggered left and right as he deflected Toshi's blows with the limited quirks he had left, but didn't taunt him with any snide remarks about your passing. Toshi used the full force of his quirk to ram against every shield, every defense he put up as he slowly chipped away at him. It took all his energy, everything he had to keep fighting even though his heart was torn to pieces. He didn't stop, though. He had to avenge you, had to avenge his master. What more could he do?
He could tell when All for One was on his last legs as the battle drug on. Your blood began to wash against the shore, staining the sand red as the waves pulled away from the beach. Hatred burned in his throat as furious tears streamed down his face. He would end this battle now, even if he died trying.

With a final scream of effort, Toshi lunged towards his adversary in a desperate effort. All for One raised his hands as if he were expecting the attack, but Toshi pushed forward and slammed his fists straight through his defenses into All for One's face.

He felt the older man's bones shatter like brittle glass beneath his fist. He felt flesh and bone tear at his fists as All for Ones face folded around his hands. All for One reacted moments to late, thrusting his arms forward to try and push Toshinori away from him. All Might felt searing, indescribable pain as something pierced his side, tearing through bone and organ alike as if they were nothing, but he didn't stop.

Quickly, Toshi raised his other fist and slammed it into All for Ones chest. He felt the hardness of his ribs and lungs give way to Toshi's power and his bloody face peeled away from Toshinoris fist as he flew backwards.

The tendril of power speared through Toshi's side ripped away organs and flesh alike as he flew away, leaving a gaping hole in its wake.. Toshinori screamed in pain as blood gushed from him in a fountain. He staggered, trying to steady himself on the patch of now-dead vines.

With a final shallow breath of effort, Toshinori launched himself in the air, ignoring the pain and empty feeling in his stomach, and lunged at All for One's limp body laying a few feet away.
He kneeled over the unconscious man, screaming in rage at what had happened. He brought his fist down onto the space where his enemies face used to be again and again, crushing bone and flesh until there was nothing left. He punched and hit and growled and sobbed even as his blood flowed in a heavy gush out of his side. He screamed at him even as his mentor and his sidekick tried to pull him away, as the detectives and police pulled up to assess the damage.

He screamed and screamed and screamed even though he knew one of his lungs was punctured and every breath was precious. He screamed until his fists were numb to the pain of someone else's chipped bones cutting at his knuckles. He screamed until he had no breath left inside of him, until his vision went black and his last thoughts were of joining you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 4.7K 26
After finding out Izuku Midoriya's father is All For One, Allmight has become unsure about Izuku and starts to reject him. Izuku turns from hero to v...
4.6K 253 30
((𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍)) Young Mizuki Kori was dared to f...
103K 4K 40
COMPLETED WARNINGS: Cussing, mental health issues (symptoms of body dysmorphia, depression, anxiety and etc.), injuries small/mild, and eventual smu...
93 0 7
The day finally came. All Might was killed. Upset, Izuku fell behind on work. Until one day he met someone named Dev. They managed to bring back All...