AZUR LANE: An Underwater Adve...

Por poom36yu1

After working as a slave for a company for years, I died working without enjoying life, so I was reincarnated... Más

REINCARNATE [1]
TRAINING [2]
WEAPON TEST [3]
FARMING [4]
FLEET RESCUE [5]
JOIN AZUR LANE AND LIES [6]
BASE TOUR [7]
GOOD DAY [8]
HELP A FRIEND BEFORE WAR [9]
WAR HAVE BEGUN [10]
FIGHT! [11]
PORT REPAIR AND SOME ACCIDENT [12]
MORE PORT REPAIR AND KNOW A SECRET [13]
OPPOSITE SIZE [14]
DUEL? NOT NOW! [15]
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
LAST CHAPTER [44]

CHAPTER 27

356 11 7
Por poom36yu1

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Today I wake up very energetic like every day, I have led a somewhat hectic and fun life in a war, I did not expect to have so much fun in a war, I usually expected disturbing things and war crimes, but it seems that I am living in a censored version of a war anime, well that's good, so far there are no casualties in Azur Lane and Red Axis, that must be good, the problem would be that the sirens are the ones manipulating Red Axis without them realizing it.

BLAN!

Here it is, Albacore enters my room wildly, followed by Javelin and Laffey.

Laffey: Good morning and I'm sleepy.

Laffey is sleepy as always.

Javelin: Good morning!

Me: Good morning everyone, Albacore, you should learn to knock on the door, what if I were doing private things?

Albacore: At that moment, I would play dumb and close the door.

Me: Your boldness is impressive.

Albacore: Hahaha, don't flatter me too much.

Me: I wasn't flattering you.

After having this conversation, we went to the dining room. While walking, we ran into Rodney and her powerful Big Seven that she carries in the front.

Rodney: Good morning.

As a woman of the Royal Navy, Rodney's greeting was very refined and feminine.

Good morning Rodney, you look very beautiful.

Rodney: Thank you, so you are that new submarine I've heard so much about.

Me: Yes, I am that new submarine you heard rumors about.

Rodney: I see, I hope we can get along well.

She left while smiling at us.

Me: She is beautiful.

Albacore: Hey, Columbia, do you happen to like her?

Me: Yes, she is very beautiful and above all...

Javelin: Are you talking about their Big Seven?

Me: Yes, how is it possible for her to have such tremendous attributes? What about her back?

Laffey: We will never know.

After breakfast, I was walking alone around there to pass the time. To be honest, there aren't many places to go. You could go rock climbing since the base is built in a mountainous area. Unlike Pearl Harbor in my world, this Pearl Harbor is smaller and only inhabited by kansen. There are no civilians or soldiers here, as this base was recently built.

As I walked, I could see that many of the kansen are working in shops to earn extra money. I wonder if I should work in a store to pass the time since I'm bored. There's no internet here, so I can't access Facebook, YouTube, or watch my favorite anime. I can only watch the movies and anime I have recorded on my PC, and I've already seen them all. Without a doubt, my repertoire is very small. The movies in this world are as you would expect in the 1940s. The music is the same, with the only difference being that rock and heavy metal already exist here. Last time, I saw Formidable listening to heavy metal music at full volume from her headphones. Is she deaf to be listening at such a high volume?

Trivia: Please do not listen to music with the headphones at a high volume as it damages the eardrum.

Repulse: Hello Columbia!

Me: Hello Repulse.

She leaves running very happily, and then I see Repulse's sister coming out of a classroom and seeing Repulse running.

Renown: Repulse! Don't run in the hallways! It's dangerous!

Cleveland: Oh, finally I find you, OI! Columbia!

That's when I turn around and see Cleveland. I haven't been able to talk to her because she was always busy with her job as Wales' secretary. It seems like she's free today, so I walk towards her. That's when I notice 3 girls behind Cleveland and quickly recognize them.

Me: Hello Cleveland, how are you? We see each other every day, but we can't talk. Is today your day off?

Cleveland: Yes, after many days of work, I can finally take a break, and today the most important people to me came, and I want to introduce them to you. Come on, sisters, introduce yourselves.

Columbia: I am Columbia, the second ship of the Cleveland class. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Montpelier: Third ship of the Cleveland class, I am Montpelier, thank you for helping our sister.

Denver: I'm Denver, cruiser number 4 of the Cleveland class. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Columbia: I have heard a lot from my sister that you are a very impressive submarine that has helped the fleet on many occasions and that in the last operation you achieved the MVP.

When I saw my predecessor, I couldn't help but smile maliciously inside, let's play a little with her.

Me: (Angelic smile) It's a pleasure to meet you, Mom.

There was an uncomfortable silence that lasted about 10 seconds.

Columbia: (Shock) What!? Who did you call mom!?

Montpelier: (Disappointed) Sister, when did you have a daughter and never tell me?

Denver: Wow, incredible, who did you do it with?

Columbia: This is a mistake! I have never had a boyfriend and I have never been married!

Cleveland (Suppressing laughter) PFFT.

Me: (Sad eyes) What's wrong, mom? Don't you remember me?

Columbia: Don't say that, it causes misunderstandings! I am not your mother and you have surely mistaken me for someone else!

Me: But my mother's name is Columbia and she is a Cleveland-class cruiser.

Columbia: Who is your father? Because I have never had a boyfriend or had sex with anyone!

Cleveland: (grabbing Columbia SS's shoulder) Hey niece, it's better if you explain everything so that my sisters can understand you.

Columbia: Sister?

Cleveland: Actually, she is Columbia, a Columbia-class submarine, and she is your successor.

Columbia: (Confused) My successor? I don't understand anything.

Me: Well, joking aside, let me introduce myself. My name is USS District of Columbia SSBN-826, I am a Columbia-class submarine. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Columbia has her mouth open, unable to process anything that is happening.

Columbia: I don't understand, why are there two ships with the same name?

Cleveland: To put it simply, she is a submarine that comes from the future of the year 2031 from an alternate reality to ours.

Columbia: ... Ah, I need to sit down and rest for a while.

Denver: I didn't expect that my sister would get married and have a beautiful daughter in the near future.

Montpelier: Yes, I am also very surprised.

Columbia sits on a bench near the park and falls asleep for a while. It seemed like everything we said didn't sit well with her at all. Let's give her some time. I sit down and use my legs to support her head. After 30 minutes, she opens her eyes and looks at me very surprised.

Columbia: So it wasn't a dream and you are real.

Me: I am 100% real.

Columbia: (sigh) Having a daughter... Since when did I become a mother? When did I get married? Who will I marry?

Me: I don't know.

Columbia: What do you mean you don't know? Aren't you from the future?

Me: Yes, but I have never been human before. Initially, I was a normal submarine, but due to a spatial distortion, I ended up with a human body in this world.

Columbia: So you're from the first generation.

Me: Yes, my name is in honor of the District of Columbia and the Cleveland-class light cruiser, that's where my name comes from.

Columbia: I see... (Smiles) I hope we get along well.

Me: I feel the same way, can I call you mother or mom?

Colombia: You know? I'm too young for you to call me mom, I'm 15 years old. Since when have you seen a 15-year-old mother with a daughter?

Me: I don't know, maybe Latin America? I'm also 15 years old, hehehe.

Cleveland: Oh, before I forget, niece.

Me: Hey, what's up Cleveland?

Cleveland: Within 30 minutes there will be a meeting about the material we seized from the empire, you have to attend.

Me: It's okay.

To be continued

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5.5K 270 16
The said Quote: "Time Heals" Does time really heals? Is it really true? We never knows, until we get through it and experience it ourselv...
15.5K 693 12
Artemis, a boy suffering from gender dysphoria, has happiness with his fanily, until he, now she, must learn hoe to survive in rezero with the face o...