โœง * ๐’ ๐š ๐Ÿ ๐ž ๐š ๐ง ๐...

By xoxourfave

โŸถ ๐‘๐š๐ข๐ง ๐†๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž A 13 year old girl, born September 28th, 2010. Black short-ish hair, 5 foot 2... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฒ
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ
๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž
โš ๏ธIMPORTANTโš ๏ธ
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ,๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐’๐ก๐š๐ค๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐–๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ
You're my my my
HELP ME DECIDE
MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER
IMPORTANT NEW STORY?

๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐

266 11 0
By xoxourfave

Taylors Pov:

It has been a whole week since I saw Rain. And now, at last, today is the day of the dance class. I can already feel the anticipation building in me, knowing that I will be able to hold her closely to my chest and shower her with kisses.

Rain and I have been texting non-stop in the past week. Our conversations have become the the only thing keeps us connected. This is just an example of one of our conversations.

 "Hi buddy!" 

"Taylor! Hiiii!"

"How are you, baby? Only 3 more days till I can see you and squeeze you in my arms."  

 "I know! I'm so excited! I actually am counting down the hours. I just want to hug you."

I have made sure that everything is perfectly set up and ready for when she returns to my house. Knowing that she often experiences nightmares, I have prepared a cozy and comfortable sleeping environment by allowing her to sleep in my bed. Additionally, I have thoughtfully gathered  snacks and candies. I have planned a movie marathon with the best movies that I know she loves. I have also surrounded us with a ton of pillows and blankets to create a awsome fort where we can snuggle, watch the movies, and happily eat our treats.

 I gather all the items that I am taking for her, making sure not to forget anything. In my bag, I have a bag of chips, just in case she wants a little snack while dancing. It's always good to have some fuel, right? I also pack an extra water bottle, even though she probably already has one. It's better to be prepared. And of course, I can't forget to bring another one of my sweaters for her. As I double-check everything, I take one last look around the house, ensuring that I haven't forgotten anything important. Finally, with everything in order, I open my front door and step out. I walk towards the car, where Luis is waiting for me.

 "Luis, could you please take me to Dance Intense studio?" He nods, understanding my request, and starts the car. For the next 10 minutes, as I sit comfortably in the car, I occupy myself by texting her mom. Making sure that there are no misunderstandings about the plans for today and tomorrow, as I want everything to go as smoothly as possible. I have a special surprise in store for her. Tomorrow, at 12 o'clock, I am going return to her house with her after I pick her up from her solo rehersal. She thinks her mom is, but little does she know, I am. Rains relatives are also going to be there with us. These relatives happen to be adults that all have kids, and they have planned on leaving, leaving there kids home. So her mom had asked me to supervise them. Naturally, being the thoughtful and helpful person that I am, I offered my assistance. It's a opportunity for me not only to assist, but also to spend time with Rain.

I must admit, though, that I'm more than a little excited to finally meet Rain's siblings. She's shared so much about them over the phone, about her older sister named Raven and her younger sister, Heavan. All of their names are so beautifal. However, I must say that Rains name holds a special place in my heart. I also have already planned out the next time I am seeing her, which is also a surprise. Her mom and I had been talking about her upcoming competition, and to my surprise, her mom told that my song had been chosen for her solo performance! I was so taken aback by this news because she had never mentioned it to me before. The song she will be dancing to is "This Love." As soon as her mom told me, I knew I needed to see her talent firsthand,  and without hesitation, I asked if I could attend the competition. She agreed to my request.

Looking out the window, I realize we have arrived at the dance studio. I am surounded by the sight of countless moms, dads, and children walking into the building. And right outside the front door stands a friendly face, greeting each person as they enter, offering helpful directions with a smile. I turn to Luis, thank him, and swiftly gather my bag before stepping out of the car. I join the chaos of parents and kids, making my way towards the front entrance.

Approaching the door, I am greeted by a warm and cheerful woman welcoming everyone. 

"Hi there! And who might you be a mother to?" she asks.

"Oh, im not her mom but I am here for Rain Hope, she is a member of the elite team." The person at the door playfully covers half of her mouth before whispering, 

"Ah yes, Rain! She is truly one of our best performers." I can't help but smile at those words.

Providing me with instructions, the friendly greeter proceeds to tell me that Rain will be in room C. She guides me down the hall to the left, assuring me that as I enter the room, there will be plenty of chairs available for me. I listen carefully, nodding in acknowledgment before making my way into the vibrant dance studio. I try and make my way through the narrow, cramped hall, but its small size combined with the large number of people bustling about makes it quite hard.

"Excuse me, sorry," I mutter repeatedly, my polite pleas blending into the background noise. With every step, I find myself having to squeeze through the tightly packed crowd. 

As I gracefully pass by all the rooms, a sense of excitement starts to boil inside me, with every step I take. In just a few seconds, Rain will be right in my arms. Witnessing her dance moves not on a  screen, but in person. As I made my way past the familiar room that held all the bags and shoes, memories of our last encounter in that very same room came flooding my mind. With each step, I approached room C, lively chatter of girls and the conversations between countless adults became louder and more distinct. Eager to catch a glimpse of Rain before she noticed me, I cautiously peered into the room. As my eyes scanned it, I noticed a sea of girls wearinf similar attire, dance bras and dance shorts, but a few stood out in  leotards. Suddenly, I spotted a little girl in dance shorts and a vibrant purple and black dance top. Her ponytail playfully bounced up and down with each step she took, leading her right into a circle of giggling girls. In that instant, a surge of recognition washed over me; there was Rain.

As I glanced around the circle of girls, my eyes locked with one of them who seemed to have spotted me, causing her to gasp audibly. Reacting swiftly, I instinctively pressed my finger against my lips, silently urging her not to alert Rain. She couldn't contain her amusement and burst into laughter before focusing her attention back to the other girls. I enter the room, Islowly walked up behind Rain.I discreetly shushed the girls who seemed to be on the verge of revealing my presence, making every effort to remain unnoticed. Taking my position directly behind Rain, I gently brought my fingertips to the delicate skin of her back, barely grazing it with a feather-touch. Suddenly, she jolted with a shock, clearly taken aback by the unexpected touch. Acting quickly, her eyes widening in surprise, she spun around to face me. 

"Taylor!" She exclaims excitedly as she spots me and leaps into my awaiting arms. I effortlessly lift her fragile frame off the ground, supported by my strong embrace. Her legs gracefully wrap around my waist, while her delicate arms snugly lay around my neck. I position one hand beneath her body, while my other hand gently rests on her back. I press my lips against her temple, and tighten my embrace, keeping her in a loving squeeze. Whispering softly into my ear, she says,

 "I missed you so much." 

"I missed you too, my love." I say back to her. 

I gently place Rain back down onto the floor, ensuring that her small frame is supported. With a soft smile, I whisper to her, 

"I'm so excited to see you dance," She looks up at me, her eyes light up, and a radiant smile spreads across her face as she playfully replies, 

"Oh, get ready, because all we're going to do is dance, dance, dance, and then dance some more!" Her words send waves of laughter through me.

"Ok! Parents, please make your way to the chairs, and girls, I kindly request that you come up here," the teacher says. I gently press my lips against Rains forehead, before taking my leave to find a seat with the parents settling down. 

The teacher, with a warm smile, addresses the attentive audience, acknowledging the familiar faces in the room while also welcoming those who are new to this event. Me. She proceeds to explain the sequence of events. 

 "Today, the girls are here to showcase their skills that they have been practicing. And at the end of class, you guys get to join them." Her words resonate with a sense of inclusivity and celebration, fueling everyone's anticipation.

The teacher directs everyone's attention towards the first performance, a group dance called "Telephone."The girls go towards their spots, Rain, positioned at the center.

As the music plays, Rain slowly stands up, mouthing the words in a sassy way. Its taking everything in my not to yell "Yea Rain!" 

Throughout the entire dance performance, my gaze remains fixated on Rain's small figure. As the other dancers scatter to different corners of the room, proceeding with their choreography, Rain remains in the center. And then, she glides through each turn flawlessly.

The dance comes to an end, and all the girls strike their finishing poses. Rain turns around, her beaming smile radiating happiness. I immediately sit up and applause. Rain's laughter fills the room. 

She runs toward me and I eagerly open my arms, ready to hold her in a tight hug.  Rain approaches me with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She playfully chooses to settle on my lap, leaning back against my chest, intertwining our hands.

I am left speechless for a moment by her dancing. 

 "Oh my god, Rain! That was beyond incredible!" I exclaim,showering her with gentle kisses on the side of her head.

"Thank you," she replies. 

 "Do you have a break now?" I inquire softly. She leans in and whispers, "Well, I'm not in the next dance." I nod my head, resting my head gently on Rain's shoulder, cherishing our quiet connection amidst the commotion of the dance studio.

Rain holds my hands in hers, her delicate fingers entwined with mine. Lost in our own little world, we watch the group of girls across the dance floor.

Leaning in closer to Rain, I whisper, "Tonight is going to be a blast! I can't wait!" Her eyes sparkle with excitement as she playfully nudges me. "I'm so happy that you're here," Rain replies warmly, her voice filled with genuine joy.

Rain turns in my lap, her warm embrace enveloping me. With a smile, Rain turns back to our intertwined hands, her delicate touch continuing to play with my fingers.

As the dance comes to a end, my hands reluctantly slip out of Rain's grasp, to join the applause that echoes through the room.  

"Ok now we have small groups," said the teacher, her voice carrying across the classroom. "So first is Kiara, Sasha, Caroline, Mia, Stella, Cami, and Rain!" The names rolled off the teacher's tongue.

I gently helped Rain get off my lap, she smiled as she glanced up at me. Her eyes sparkled with before she bounded off to join her spot. This time, Rain was positioned towards the left side of the room, surrounded by Sash and Kiara. 

The familiar tune of "California Gurls" by Katy Perry began to fill the room, but something was different this time. It was a remix version.'

I have school Ill do more later peace out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 29.8K 36
"Just wondering, Shoemaker. Are you going to tell your parents? Or should I?" When I was little, I was terribly afraid of heights. One day, in a blea...
63.3K 1.8K 52
When Taylor Swift performed. in New York City during her Fearless tour, the last thing she was expecting was to pass out in the middle. Of the. Show...
11.4K 567 15
Arina Patel has long forgiven Taylor for choosing music over the one she supposedly loves. At least, thats what she thinks. When the blonde suddenly...
1.8M 73K 113
I swear that I'll be yours forever, Till Forever Falls Apart when the world falls into chaos, two lost souls seem to find comfort in their shared lo...