GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //

By jeonbamie_kimtannie

A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the... More

INTRO 💥
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56

chapter-17

4.4K 297 104
By jeonbamie_kimtannie

~~~

Jungkook, suga and hoseok step out from the car and put on their glasses to protect their eyes from sunlight.

Their soldiers stand behind them like a shield and they made their way towards the kim's group.

Namjoon and his gaurds were standing on other side, they were waiting for the jeon jungkook arrival and now they can talk personally about the deserted land which both of them are standing.

"Look who we have here" Namjoon says.

Jungkook tsked and remove the glasses out of his eyes "What's new in standing on my own land, you should be feel blessed that you're standing on my territory and on alive"

"Oh my my when this land becomes your jeon" Namjoon chuckle and ask..

Jungkook remove his glasses and poke his inner cheeks with frustration "Since the time my feet touch the land you got any problem kim?"

"Don't forget that this land was of kim's" Namjoon says with his frown face.

"And you don't forgot that this land is legally mine" Jungkook calmy says.

"I'll try everything to get it back"

"Listen you fucking bastards" Jungkook  left those words and from Namjoon side his gaurds immediately point there gun's on jeon's.

And jeon's are not here to play ludo games jeon's soldiers did the same too.

"Just give up Namjoon you're not going to win against jungkook" With full mockery hoseok says.

Namjoon threw a beautiful smirks towards jeon's and said "Nice advice"

Jungkook push his tight fist inside his pocket and takes a two step ahead and give a glance of each gaurd of Namjoon and his eyes mistakenly stop in taecyeon, taecyeon's posture was really admirable the guy has a rough and tough body full of attitudes and effortlessly handsome.

Then he remember the night where taecyeon and taehyung were dancing closely, his mood become even more sour and his famous frown comes to make his face more hot and while glaring at taecyeon cold eyes jungkook says

"i'll tell you guys one time and i won't say it again, this territory is mine you guys will never step a foot in here again and I'll make sure of it if you guys break the rule-"

Jungkook avert his eyes from taecyeon to again Namjoon and growl with his deep voice "I'll burn each of you with my own hand"

Namjoon laugh hysterically "This attitude of yours will surely sink you down jungkook and I'm waiting for that day to come"

"Aahaa" Jungkook chuckle as a reply.

"Wanted to give you my next plan secret" Namjoon lean forward slightly and act like he's trying to whisper but his voice was much more than a little whisper.

"You're still planning against me after all these years? Leave it now and live your remaining life with your side chick till you're alive" Jungkook said.

Namjoon gritted his teeth when Jungkook refered jin as his side chick "This time my plan is as solid as rock, don't take my words lightly jungkook, I'm giving you time just to decode my plan"

"Do you really think I've that much time" Jungkook says while diverting his eyes to taecyeon who's standing next to Namjoon.

Namjoon made his volume up and said "Then don't regret later"

"Worry about yourself first" Jungkook says while looking at taecyeon.

"Your gaurds are really fit, I had shot this guy a month ago and now he's even walking, impressive" Jungkook says, the scene of taecyeon and taehyung dancing while intertwining hands are still fresh in his mind.

Jungkook is a type of man who didn't like to share his things and this man has already touched taehyung before so his heart is itching to do something with this man but anyway.

"Unlike yours" Namjoon said demeaning Jungkook gaurds.

"Let's shoot each other and see who'll heal first Namjoon" Suga said from side with his deadpan face.

"Nice idea but I'm not up for it"

"Coward" Suga snickered.

Namjoon takes his step and while walking he said some words for Jungkook "Remember it, what is not seen is what is seen"

"You can play your tongue twister game in your house with your kids we are not here for it" Jungkook sarcastically.

And just like everyone in Korea knows, Jungkook knows too that Namjoon has kids but no one knows where are they.
.
.

"Just make whatever you're okay with" Jungkook says.

His gangs are in club releasing the stress by banging some random woman in the corner, hoseok is flirting with one woman while suga and Jungkook is smoking and taking drugs one by one by inhaling the powder.

They are in a private room where lot's of woman and men are showing their dance on the pole by hanging their legs upside down and so on.

Jungkook is sitting on a corner with suga and both are just enjoying the show which some woman are displaying.

One woman made their way towards them and made herself comfortable on suga lap she moves her hip while grinding the crotch area of suga roughly.

Suga has no expression in his face he just lean back on the headrest with both arms spread and didn't stopped the woman.

Jungkook takes his sip from drink and look at his phone to see if certain someone has text him or not but there was no message from him.

Taehyung and Jungkook has been dating since one month both are on a good term but they haven't share their first kiss till now Jungkook is waiting for taehyung to make the first move but Jungkook thinks taehyung is uncomfortable for now.

And Jungkook has no objection too he's not forcing taehyung too their age difference is the main problem here Jungkook is not able to take the step forward otherwise Jungkook would have definitely filled Taehyung with his cum.

Jungkook is lightly dizzy he shake his head to shake the blur which was coming in front of his eyes and fill his glass again and started to take the sip time to time.

"I'm missing him" Jungkook mumble and dialed Taehyung's number.

"Hello" Taehyung said.

"Baby" Jungkook mumble so softly that it melt taehyung heart, Taehyung shyly bite his lips but-.

Taehyung blood went cold, he clenched his fist when his ear catch some faint moan from Jungkook side.

"Where are you" Taehyung immediately ask.

"I-" Jungkook said.

"Just shut your fucking mouth where the hell are you I swear to God Jungkook if I found you're cheating behind my back you're a dead meat where the hell are you motherfucker" Taehyung roared from other side.

"I'm-"

"Are you fucking someone jeon Jungkook where are you" Taehyung again scream.

"Xyz clu-" Jungkook said the half sentence and taehyung hang up the call.

Jungkook looks at his phone then his surrounding, suga interrupt the woman who was giving him pleasure "get up"

The woman get up from the lap of suga and was about to climb Jungkook lap he throw his deadly glare toward her and the woman run away from there.

"He's coming Jungkook" Suga said.

"Who?" Jungkook lean forward and rest his both elbow on knee..

"Taehyung"

"He won't come he doesn't like these kind of places" Jungkook said with so much confidence.

"Are you guys serious about each other" Suga ask.

"Suga we knew each other since four months but its only been a month since we started dating I won't say that I'm serious about him but that boy really gives me peace his one embrace spread warmth to my body, he fit in my arms so well that i just feel like to squeeze him in my arms till he can't breathe *huff*" Jungkook lit his cigarette.

Jungkook was looking down on the floor but looks up when he saw one feet of a woman.

"What are you doing here" Jungkook ask to sohee.

"I was in the club too" Sohee said and squeeze herself between suga and jungkook.

Jungkook takes the puff and lean back, he looks side when he feels from his corner of eyes sohee is looking at him.

"What"

"You know you're glowing nowadays" Sohee said.

Jungkook frown and puff the smoke on sohee face, sohee shut her eye.

"This frown really looks good on you" Sohee said.

"And someone doesn't like my frown" Jungkook says with a chuckle.

"And what do you think" Sohee said and lean on the chest of jungkook intentionally trying to brush her chest to jungkook.

Jungkook remain his calm posture his eyes unknowingly caught the jk tattoo just above her breast.

"You're the one who said me to dig my tattoo here" Sohee said and slightly pull her dress down to show the tattoo to jungkook.

Jungkook was about to ran his finger on the tattoo sohee was yanked by someone from behind, her leg sprain and she fell on the floor

"stay the fuck away from him" Taehyung yell.

"Tae-"

"You" Taehyung  point his fingers to jungkook to tell him to shut up.

"She was the one whom you were fucking" Taehyung scream.

"I wasn't" Jungkook get up from his seat immediately.

Taehyung looks around the room where some woman are naked some of jungkook gaurds were fixing their disheveled state, he tsked after looking all of them, such a Manwhore these guys are some might be married and still they are fucking behind their partners.

He walks near eunwoo jungkook's one of the most trusted gaurd and said while looking at jungkook sharpe eyes "would you mind if I'll take pleasure from someone else too"

Jungkook face darkened he's already drunk and taehyung situation is not helping "l'll burn down the korea"

Taehyung smirk and before jungkook can  take his step towards taehyung, taehyung grab the hand of eunwoo and made him squeeze his chest.

Eunwoo immediately take his hand and jumped back he look at jungkook expression which is unexplainable.

"Enough" Jungkook scream the veins on his neck will burst any moment, jungkook was tipsy a minute ago but his all dizziness flied out of the window in this moment.

"Everyone leave" Hoseok said to everyone whoever were watching drama..

"Leave" Jungkook says calmly to his men while looking at taehyung.

"And you said you're not serious about him" Suga tsked and walk out from the room

Everyone went out of the room except taehyung.

Jungkook takes another cigarette and drugs which were on side, with furrowed brows he takes the puff from cigarette, jungkook with his hand tell taehyung to come near him.

When taehyung didn't make any moment jungkook looks at his pierce gaze and warn darkly "i don't like to repeat my words and I seriously don't know what will i do with you if you didn't come near me"

Jungkook dangerously looks at taehyung and licks his lips then again put the cigarette on his wet lips, he ran his hands through his hair and again signal taehyung to come near him.

"Are you deaf like your aunt" Jungkook scream.

Taehyung flinch badly this is the first time Jungkook is raising his voice on taehyung after getting into relationship, taehyung gets near jungkook with looking at him straightly.

"Get on your knees" Jungkook command.

"Jung-"

"I wasn't speaking English" Jungkook said.

"Why will I get on my knees" Taehyung question him back.

"Seeing you like this all dolled up in front of me is enough to make me go crazy, do you believe me if I say I want to destroy you until your body started shaking and fuck you till you bleed I'm controlling since one month" Jungkook shamelessly says in English while with his chiseled orbs he undressed taehyung body without using his hands.

"What" Taehyung ask.

"Come here" Jungkook says

Taehyung didn't get what jungkook said instead of getting on his knees he sit next to jungkook. Jungkook tried to calm his posture by drinking but nothing is making him calm.

"What stunt you pulled a minute ago"

"Did you like it" Taehyung said eyes are on the drug which was on table.

Jungkook uncross his leg and tilt his head he looks at the expression of taehyung which is saying many thing.

Jungkook grab taehyung nape and pull him and whisper in his huskily voice "when I say you can't get near any man that means you can't, touching them is far from the option"

"It's my choice"

"Oh" Jungkook snorted on taehyung lips. "Who are you dating then"

"You" Taehyung says

"Before running behind me you should have search about me who jungkook really is, it's your fault you didn't gather much information about the king, now live just like I wanted in my little den with me" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Do you really think I'm some property, if you can get close to anyone then I've full rights too to get close with any man" Taehyung said back tried to freed the firm grip of his neck.

Jungkook with extremely rough grip on the neck said with a smirk "i'm not going near anyone I'm not a Manwhore and You're my official property since the time my eyes caught a glimpse of you"

"What are you blabbering in English since then I know you're cursing me in English"

Jungkook close the gap between taehyung and his lips then he ungrip the neck and stroke taehyung lips with his finger, he makes taehyung open his mouth and push his two fingers inside taehyung mouth.

"What the-"

Jungkook roam his fingers inside taehyung mouth he didn't remove the hand till his hand didn't cott the saliva of taehyung in his fingers.

Taehyung roll his tongue on jungkook fingers and when jungkook pull out the finger taehyung deliberately made the pop sound.

Jungkook looks at the cotted saliva finger and he bring the finger near his mouth and lick the saliva of taehyung, he close his eyes to feel it and suck his finger like there is no tomorrow while rolling his tongue over the finger and gulp down those mix saliva of both. (Cringe 🥲)

The urge to kiss taehyung till he started crying is real and he's waiting for the day when they will share their first kiss.

"You're insane jungkook" Taehyung says and get a hard push on sofa which make him to lay on his back.

Jungkook grab taehyung leg and pull him and place taehyung both leg on his lap. He capture taehyung leg with his one hand and from other hand he takes his cigarette for the nth time today.

"I wasn't fucking anyone here" Jungkook says and look at the layed taehyung who's eyes are on ceiling counting the lights without giving any attention to jungkook.

"Are you even listening"

"So many naked women was here when I reach here and that woman"

"Which woman" Jungkook says.

"That sohee your beautiful assistant or whatever" Taehyung roll his eyes and get up, he was about to pull his leg from jungkook lap, jungkook immediately grab those leg and pull taehyung on his lap.

Taehyung take a sigh and straddle jungkook lap properly, played with jungkook shirt button for a time and then he remember the conversation between jungkook and sohee.

Taehyung eyes twitch he looks at the cigarette of jungkook which is on his lips. He snatch the cigarette from his lips and grab those muscular hands and stab the tip of burning cigarette on jungkook arm.

"You wanted her tattoo in her breast area" Taehyung said blankly.

Jungkook clenched his fist and teeth "it's burning taehyung"

"I don't care" Taehyung says and push the tip even more.

Jungkook jerk his hand away and looks at those black burn mark which is looking totally fresh.

Jungkook throw his dangerous glare to taehyung and grasp his chin tightly and push his head back "you're really getting out of my control"

"You've feelings for her?"

"Your silence is saying otherwise" Taehyung says.

"We can breakup if you want I'll make you free from me, i know I'm annoying I know you're living with her 27/7 so it's valid that you'll catch feeling's for her after all she's beautiful" Taehyung is saying whatever is coming to his mouth without giving the time to jungkook for reply.

Jungkook takes a tired sigh and get up from the seat with taehyung on his arms, he circle his one arm around taehyung waist while the other is goes under taehyung ass.

Taehyung tightly grasp jungkook neck and hide his face on the neck of jungkook, jungkook made way towards the exit and looks at his soldiers who were still outside.

Ignoring all of the guards he made his way towards the main exit.

They reach the parking area with gaurds behind him, with eyes jungkook signal his gaurd to come out from the driver seat.

"King?"

"I'll drive, you all can go back to mansion" Jungkook says.

"King"

"I said I want my time alone" Jungkook growl, everyone nodded their head and moves back.

Jungkook with taehyung on still in his arms sit on the driver seat.

"I can sit in the passenger seat" Taehyung mumble in his neck.

"Zip your mouth and fucking sit here quietly" Jungkook says with his deep voice and start his car, everyone bow down to Jungkook he nodded his head in reply and with that he drive away from the club with taehyung.

...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.8K 30
Two Boys Two different Souls Two different Lives Fate brought them Together One was Powerful Other was the Opposite One felt Pleasure Other felt n...
424K 21.3K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
174K 10.3K 62
It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike. Coming from a loving family. He was prot...
815K 43.4K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...