Aura Guardian: Attack on Titan

By Saptaswapal

Ash Ketchum, Aura Guardian and the Selfless Chosen One sacrifices his life for Pokemon World. Arceus seeing... More

Information
Prologue
Ash's Powers & Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Story Suggestions
Chapter 8
Some more Information about the Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18

Chapter 17

247 11 11
By Saptaswapal

Ash was meditating with his eyes closed in deep thought.

This is the only thing he could do now to cure away his boredom in this damned Cell.

"Atleast Pikachu is free" Ash thought.

His Electric Friend isn't the most patient of Pokemon and Ash was damned sure that if the Military had forced Pikachu in the cell then the Mouse would have blasted his way out of it.

His thoughts were interrupted when the occupant in the Cell next to him, called out the guards.

"Hey" Eren called out to the only Guard in the Cell, the other Guard was outside the Jail door guarding. 

"What?" The Guard snapped.

Eren was taken aback at the venom in the guard's voice.

Ash's meditation was nearly broken at the amount of raw hatered that was emiting from the Man, something which Ash could feel with his Aura.

"There must be a reason for this hatred" Ash thought with a frown.

"Can I have some water?" Eren asked the guard after he had recovered. 

"No" Was the cold reply from the man "You're not getting anything, you monster."

Eren was taken aback by the insult, slightly flinching and pushing his back in the wall. Like the insult had physically pushed him.

"What a bad reception" Ash muttered out, his eyes still closed "Don't you guys have some manners?"

The Guard growled and glared at the Ash before turning away from him with a huff.

Ash opened his eyes and broke off his meditative stance and looked at Eren.   

"Sorry for his rude behavior buddy" Ash called out to the Titan Shifter "He hasn't learned manners"

Eren smiled a little while the Guard growled.

"Manners huh?!" The Guard growled "I lost my entire fucking family at Shiganshina five years ago"

"So that's the reason for his hatred" Ash thought a little sympathic.

"Do you know how that feels huh? Do you?" The Guard glared "I was at the Military Police and I couldn't go to save my family because of my duties and orders. I didn't even fucking know what happened until it was too late"

The Guard clenched his teeth in anger.

"All I got was a letter, a fucking letter telling the demise of my family. My Sister and my parents" The guard snapped "Just a fucking letter!! I didn't even have their bodies for a fucking funeral!!"

The Guard still remembers the day. He had just graduated from the Cadet Corps, and in the Top Ten so naturally he joined the Military Police. Just like how his father had always encouraged him.

He still remembers the proud faces of his Family when he broke the news of his graduation. They were all so proud of him, that he will be serving the King and the Royal Family.

And just a month after he joined the Military Police the news of the Fall of Shiganshina came.

He didn't knew how to react at that time. With news coming so late and rumours no one at that time knew truly what was happening.

He had tried to ask his superiors and check if he had any letters from his family telling him that they were okay and safe inside Wall Rose.

For two months he didn't receive any news. And when he was losing hope. He received a letter, which told him bluntly about the deaths of his parents.

"So yes I have plenty of reasons to be rude" The Guard growled at Ash before glaring at Eren "And you will be getting no sympathy from me, you monster"

Eren just bowed his head in acceptance of the hatred.

"You are blaming it like it was Eren's fault" Ash said softly "Eren is the one who sealed Trost and prevented a tragedy like Shiganshina. So shouldn't you be thankful to him for his help?"

"I don't care" The guard huffed and turned back.

Ash sighed and shook his head. He couldn't blame the guard. After all hatered and anger could blind a man of his emotions.

Something Ash knows pretty well. 

"I too lost my mother in the tragedy of Shiganshina, you know" Eren mumbled out "My father also went missing after that. So you are not the only one who has lost their family and  loved ones" 

The Guard didn't reply.

Ash shook his head and looked at his Glass which was empty of water.

He took the glass and used his Aura to generate Ice powers. The air in the cell chilled a little as Ash used Ice Aura and created an Ice Cube.

Ash put the cube in the glass and used his Aura to heat up the ice causing it to melt and create water. Pure chilled water.

"Here you go" Ash said as he passed the Cold Water to Eren, to the next cell.

Fortunately the Cell bars were big enough that the glass could be passed easily.

Eren stared at the glass of water with wide eyes before looking at Ash. He hadn't seen Ash using Ice Aura before as he was in his Titan Form and raging.

"Go ahead it's fresh" Ash assured.

Eren hesitantly touched the glass and nearly dropped it as it was cold. But he picked up the glass and nervously took a sniff to check if it was fresh.

"Here we go" Eren muttered before taking a sip. To his surprise the water tastes normal. With the only difference being that it was cold as it was Ice cube before.

Eren drank up the water greedily, sighing with relief as the Cole drink soothed his parched up throat.

"This is heaven" Eren sighed and looked at Ash with gratitude "Thank you for this"

"It's alright buddy" Ash winked at Eren with a grin, causing Eren to smile back at him in return.

The Guard seeing this groaned out. But of course he couldn't do anything.

As much as he wanted to shove his Musket down the Titan brat's throat and pull the trigger, he couldn't.

He doubted, his superiors will appreciate a pre Trialed Death, no matter his personal grievances.

Not to mention, something in him told that if he tried anything with the Titan boy, the brat's friend, the one with the weird powers won't appreciate it. 

So he remained silent.

However the Silent was broken when the door to the jail opened up and it came a figure.

It was a beautiful girl of average height with a slim build. She has a beautiful ovalface accented by her large light green eyes withlong eyelashes and thin eyebrows. She has chin length champagne, wavy, shaggy hair with a clump of bangs hanging around her forehead. She is wearing the standardized Military Police Uniform.

"Yo Doug!" The girl called out cheerfully "You are relieved for now. It's my time on guard duty"

Doug, the now named guard, nodded feeling a little relieved that he will be replaced. He was getting bored just standing beside this cell and stare at the Titan brat.

"Hope you know your duty, Hitch" Doug said sternly. He knows how the girl could be a handful with her bubly personality.

"Hehe you don't have to worry about that buddy" Hitch Dreyse nodded cheerfully as she patted her priced and loaded Musket as if making her point.

"If they so much as twitch then blow their brains out" Doug instructed causing Hitch to nod.

"I will" Hitch nodded though inside felt a little nervous at the thought of hurting either of the two prisoners. 

With that Doug left the room while Hitch took her position as the guard. She looked at the Titan boy before her eyes fell on Ash.

And then it promptly widened.

Silky Black Hair which is as beautiful as the moonless night sky itself.

Health Tanned complexion which glows softly in the torch light.

A beautifully carved face which looks like it was carved from Marble and by the hands of the Gods themselves.

And of course the most beautiful pair of eyes she had ever seen.

Hitch's mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water. Her knees shook as she stared at the most beautiful man she had ever seen.

"Holy Shit!!" Hitch breathed out, feeling her throat getting dry "Why the hell are you in a prison Cell?"

Ash smiled softly at this as he stared at the girl.

"That is why I am thinking" Ash nodded with a grin "What are we doing in this prison Cell?" He motioned to Eren as well.

"Well I don't know...." Hitch shook her head.

"Well I wouldn't mind being in this cell for a while" Ash grinned "Wanna know why?"

"Why?" Hitch asked feeling her heart racing at the beautiful smile on Ash's face.

"As long as I could stare at a girl as beautiful as you" Ash said flirtatiously "I wouldn't mind staying in this dark cell. After all your presence is like a light, which is lighting this dark deary place"

Hitch felt her face heat up and her throat dry up. She tried to speak but no words came out.

She had never being made speechless before. It was always her who had flirted and charmed others.

But for the first time, it was her who was charmed.

Eren looked at the two in confusion. He didn't understand what the hell is happening but he hoped it's something useful that Ash is doing and that it would help them.

Ash just smiled as he looked at Hitch. She is a beautiful girl after all.

"Well looks like the Prison isn't so bad after all" Ash muttered with a grin. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Done!!  

I hope you like it!! Sorry for the Small Chapter. In the next chapter I will cover the Trial Scene which you all would love.

And sorry for the late update guys and gals but you know that life had been hectic for me this past month. So sorry for the late update.

And if you liked this chapter then don't forget to leave a comment down below as you know reviews are food for a Writer's Soul.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 240 27
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭 ⋆˙⟡♡ ↳ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢʟᴏᴡꜱ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ɪᴛ. "Light is your...
103K 1.8K 17
Reminder: I don't own Attack on Titan or this story. This story belongs to ii-phoenix-ii on fanfiction.net. The gang returns to react to season 2. [N...
308K 8.8K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...
964 66 7
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎? 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍... 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎... 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝...