Love you in your worse || JK...

By honeypiebella

___________________________________________ Jk - will you be my girlfriend... Yn - yes I will be.... They bot... More

Introduction of the story
Introduction
Thoughts of characters....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

20 3 3
By honeypiebella

Author pov
Time Skip
After one week

In these one week jungkook daily come to her house and took care of her...she also enjoy his company and ador him....

But today jungkook got to know the one of his classmate are thinking to propose yn as a bet.... Jungkook and haruka got to know about this they were Boling in angry.....
Right now they both are beating that boy.....

Haruka is grabbing coller one of that boy...

Haruka - you dare to think bad about her huh....

Saying this she throw a punch on his face ...

Jungkook - you dare to think to propose her huh ...

Jungkook kick on boy's stomach....

They both are beating his merciless.....

Denial come there when he got to know about the scene.....

Denial some how control haruka....

Denial - haruka haruka wait please wait... Haruka you have to stop jungkook And you yourself are getting beating him....

Haruka is breathing heavily..... while looking at jungkook who is beating two boys mercilessly..... crowd had gathered there....

Denial - just think if yn got to know about this huh....(angrily)

Haruka widden her eyes because she can come at anytime... she can come any time....

Haruka - now stop scolding me...let's stop him.....

Before they could go and stop him.....

?? - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING HERE?

Jungkook look at him.....

Jungkook - ooohhh so you are junior.... New admission huhn....so stay out of my business....

??- you better leave him....I don't have much time...

Jungkook - I AM TELLING YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY MATTER.....(Loudly)

Saying this jungkook throw a punch on the boy's face....

?? huffed he want towards jungkook.... ?? try to took of that boy from jungkook's grip.....

Jungkook pissed off with his behaviour....

Jungkook hold ??'s coller and pushed him.... jungkook was about to punch him but ?? Hold his hands angrily.....

?? Starts dragging him to principal office....

Haruka - today he is gone....

Denial gulp....

Denial - but don't you think this junior have so many guts....

Haruka - ohhh guts... Let's go to jungkook....

Denial - yes....(nervous smile)

Time skip

Jungkook his standing in centre in the office and haruka and denial are standing outside of the office....
Yoongi made jungkook understand.....

Yoongi - from now on This should not happen in future and if you have any other problem then talk to your teacher or me. Don't increase your problem by yourself . You Know What I Mean...(cold)

Jungkook nodded while looking down....

Yoongi - leave.....

Jungkook leave from there while glaring at ??......

Jungkook get out from office...

Denial - that's why I was telling you to control yourself....(angrily)

Haruka was going to say something but denial cut off her...

Denial - both of you should learn to control your anger...

Denial starts scolding him and haruka....and haruka and jungkook both are listening to him while looking down.... denial heading towards the classroom but he turned around....

Denial - now Will you both will stand here for your whole life or come with me....

Jungkook & haruka - coming.....(pout)

Time skip

Jungkook denial and haruka are seating on their seats ......

Jungkook - guys please don't tell this to yn...

Haruka - yes denial let's not tell this to her....

Denial - and what if she finds out about your beautiful scandal from someone else? What will you do? (Tight lip smile)

Denial - it will get worse jungkook...

Jungkook - I will tell her in my way please for now don't tell this to her ..(puppy eyes)

Haruka is also giving him puppy eyes...

Denial huffed...

Denial - ok....(huffed)

Jungkook and haruka smile....

Suddenly yn popup from nowhere....

Yn - hiii guys....

Haruka - hiii...

Yn - what are you all talking about...

Yn sit on her seat....

Jungkook - nothing we were just waiting for you.....

Yn - oohhh ...(smile)

After sometimes their class start.....

Teacher come in class....

Teacher - class attention here....I want to tell you something.... actually your maths teacher moved in another state so.... you have a new teacher of maths so behave with him properly and introduce yourself to him.... specially jeon jungkook...you behave with him...

Jungkook roll his eyes.....

Yn - yaaa you should not do that he is right.... behave properly....

Jungkook look at her with pout.....

Yn -focus there.....

Jungkook look in front....soon new teacher enter in the classroom....

?? - hello I am your new maths teacher...

By seeing him yn and jungkook 's eyes went wide....

Jungkook - god he is teacher I thought he was new student here....ahhh why meeee.... But wait why I am worrying about him....I already have bad image in every teacher's eyes.... He is not a big deal....(chuckled)(in mind)

Yn - goddd....(in mind)

?? - introduction (cold)....

One by one evey student give their introduction..... now it's yn's & jk's turn....

Yn - hello...s...s..sir .... I...ts k..Kim.....y..yn ...

Jungkook haruka and Daniel frowned their eyebrows....

Yn sit on her sit ....she was looking nervous....

Jungkook - what happen with her....(in mind)

Jungkook get up....

Jungkook - jungkook...jeon jungkook....(cold)

?? - manners?....did you forget your manners or you don't know how to greet a teacher....

Jungkook roll his eyes and sit....

?? - Listen, this kind of behavior will not continue in front of me so behave properly....(cold)

Jungkook didn't give much attention....

After sometimes?? Starts teaching.....but jungkook is sleeping on his desk....

?? Notice him....

?? Throw a chalk on jungkook....

Jungkook wake up with this....

Taehyung - how can you sleep in my class....(angrily)

Jungkook - yes exactly ..... May be if you were a little quieter than I could...(smirk)

?? - school is not for sleep....(angrily)

Jungkook - and home's are not for studying....(smirk)

Yn widden her eyes....

Yn - why are you doing this jungkook...(in mind)

?? - you will stand in my lecture....(shout)

But it didn't effect jungkook.... he just stand up with bored expression.....

?? Starts teaching again....

Jungkook - yn what happened with you...are are you looking scared....did some tell you something....(whispered)

?? - why do I am hearing noise....

Jungkook pissed off with him....

Jungkook - because you have ears....

Yn widden her eyes....?? Is boiling in angry.....

Yn - jungkook.....He is my BROTHER....KIM TAEHYUNG (Scared) (whispered)

Jungkook widden his eyes....

Jungkook - shoot.....(in mind)

Jungkook close his eyes in tension...

To be continue.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 13K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
105K 4.6K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...
74.4K 4.8K 20
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
271K 9K 40
โ ๏ผ„2 million ! โž โ ๏ผ„4 million ! โž โ ๏ผ„๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก !!! โž โ great choice! Mr. Kim this beautiful belongs to you now! โž She slowly looked up...