Destiny

By A_Star_Writer001

This is a story of an Indian Mafia Leader and A Simple Girl... YUAAN AGARWAL... Yuaan is an Indian Mafia le... More

CHARACTERS
CHARACTERS AESTHETIC
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER -9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19

CHAPTER- 15

1.1K 76 4
By A_Star_Writer001

YUAAN'S POV:

Here I am standing at my balcony lost in my own thoughts.

I don't know what is happening in my life. After everything that happened 5 years ago my life only revolves around taking revenge.

But even after 5year I can't able to find that fucker who ruined my life. And whom I blame for all this when my own father always tries to get in my way and ruin everything.

There is not a single minute of peace in my life except for Saturday's or you can say when I am with that girl.

I love her reactions whenever I look at her or say something to her. She is like a sunshine who light up everyones life. Even if I only spend hour or two hours with her that time give me some kind of peace.

That's why I started attending college regularly. Yes I used to attend college but I was not regular.

I was thinking all that when I heard a knock when I turned I saw Harry was there. I signalled him to come.

"Boss all the files are ready for our next partnership and contract is also done all you to do is attended the meeting which was tomorrow and signed the documents" Harry said.

"Okay and any News from our warehouse in Mumbai Sid was telling me there was an attack or something" I asked.

"Yes boss the attack was normal. They are not from the mafia those guys are some thugs who were trying to steal from our warehouse" Harry explained

"Keep an eye on them don't ignore these small attacks and if needed bring them in basement" I told him.

"Ok boss umm... Boss... " Harry hesitate before saying something. "What is it Harry tell me what you want to say I need to take rest also" I told him.

"Boss your... your father called today he was saying he wants to meet you" After listening to him I started getting angry.

"Tell him I don't want to meet him and from next time don't try to contact me" I tell him. Harry nodded his head made way outside.

I sighed out a breath and looks at sky.
I made my way inside to get fresh and made my way to the bed and didn't know when sleep engulfed me.

NEXT DAY:

SERRA'S POV:

Phew.. Finally the 1st step of our project is completed. We just showed the presentation of our project to the professor and they gave our topic a green signal.

Now we decided that we will meet at art classroom and discuss the design.

I was alone as aryan and ahaana were with professor said they have some work.

I was making my way to art class. And when entered the first person whom I saw is none other than yuaan.

He is doing something on his sketch board but when he noticed someone entering he looked towards me and smirked and again started doing his work.

I started taking slow steps praying to God that pls someone came and save me from being alone with him.

But seems like God was not on my side today. I made my way towrds the sketch board next to his and took my seat.

"Hii.. Sunshine complete with the presentation what professor says? " He asked making me shocked.

One second did I hear wrong did he just call me sun.. Sunshine. No way why would he call me that.

"Hello ms. Sunshine where are you lost" He again called me that and my eyes got widen.

"Don.. Don't call me that" I replied to him.

"What? Sunshine? Why don't you like the name I choose for you" He replied making a innocent face.

"I-I a-am not a sunshine don't call me that and yes professor selected our topic" I said to him.

He was going to say something when ahaana and aryan entered the class. She looked at him then at me then they both came towrds me stand in front me like a shield.

"What you both are doing here alone? " She asked. "Nothing I just came and we were waiting for you guys" I replied.

"Hmmm whatever " She then looked at yuaan and said" You mister I don't care what you do but stay away from my friend I still not trust you and possibly can't leave her alone with you" She warn him.

Yuaan raised his eyebrows and said " And Ms. Basu tell me how I am gonna do that if you were forgetting then let me tell you we both are the team leaders so I can't possibly stay away from her".

Ahaana again going to say something when ekansh entered and came in front of her and said " Tu wapas se mere dost se jhagda lagi tere pass or koi kaam nhi hai kya jab dekho tab jhagadti rehti hai"
(You again started fighting with my friend don't you have any work except for fighting)

"Oye ullu mere pass na bohot saare kaam hai tere dost se jhagda ke ilawa you tell your friend not to come close to my friend" Ahaana replied.
( you owl I have a lot of work then fighting with your friend tell your friend to stay away from my friend)

"Guys can you please stop arguing and we start our work" Sid told them.

I started arranging my sheets and pencils  when sid came towards me.

"Umm serra I saw the presentation it was amazing hope we do the good work" he said in his usual cold voice.

A smile broke out on my face " Thank you sid. And yes we will do the good work" I replied.

We surrounded a big table and started discussing the design of our statue.

After two and half hour we completed our final design. Satisfied with our work we high fived each other.

"Okay okay guys enough with the celebration we don't have all the art supplies we need for making our project so it's our leaders work to go and buy all the things" Aryan said.

We looked at each other when ahaana said "no I will also go with them I can't leave serra alone" Then she came toward me and hooked our arm together.

"No ahaana you can't go with them cause we have to go to the professor for collecting all the files remember" Aryan said.

"You can do that work alone" Ahaana replied. "Nooo you promised me that you will go with me" Aryan said.

She looked at me I nodded at her reassuring her that I will be okay.

Yuaan asked for car key which were with sid and we made our way to his car.

When we reached the parking lot he unlocked his car and opened a door of car for me and signalled me to sit inside.

I sat inside and kept my bag on my lap. He rounded the car and sit on drivers seat and said " Seat belt Sunshine" Goosebumps errupt on my skin and I looked at him.

He looked at me and said"you want me to do your seat belt?" I quickly done my seat belt and looked outside the window not to embarrass myself anymore the rest of the ride was silent.

It's been a half hour we are in the shop collecting all the items that were on the list.

I noticed a set of sculpting tools and picked it but the price was not written on it keeping my eyes on the tools I turn and asked " Excuse me can you pls.... " And bumped into someone.

I was going to fall when a strong arms held me and my face bumped with someone's chest.

I liked upward to see he was none other than yuaan. My eyes got wide and I forgot to how to breathe. His breath was fanning on my face. He smells musky and wild and I loved his perfume.

"Breath Sunshine we don't want you to die because of lack of oxygen" He said in his low voice.

I came to my sense and pushed him and stood at a distance from him. My cheeks were probably red due to his proximity.

He was still staring at me when I looked toward him "don't call me sunshine" I said to him.

"Ohh.. Really but I think you are" He said.
I looked at him with angry expression and without saying anything dashed towrds the billing counter.

We came back with all the items and arrange them in our class where we are going to do our project.

I came outside and sat on bench feeling the cold air on my face and started relaxing.

I was in my dazed when someone kept a bottle of juice in front of my face I looked toward the person to see he was ekansh who was holding a bottle of juice for me and telling me to take it.

I took it from his hand when he again took it from my hand and opened a bottle cap for me and handle me.

I took a sip from it and he sat beside me on the bench. We sitting silently and I know he is not a type of person who keeps quiet for a long time.

"Serra I really liked the them of our project" Self-Love" If we love ourselves than we don't need some one to love us and I think no one knows that better than me" He said. I looked at him and smiled he also smiled but behind his smile I saw a lot of emotions.

"By the way how did you end up with tbis them? " He asked me.

"You can say like you this is also related with me and I think you know what I am talking about" I replied he nodded his head.

Silence again spread between us when he asked in a low voice " Are you still afraid of us Or afraid of yuaan".

I looked at him with wide eyes and said "you can say yes I am but with you and sid I feel a little comfortable now but not with him it's really hard for me to overcome from everything that happend that night"

"You know he is not like that he shows my friend faced alot of shits in his life which made him like this and he made a wall around his heart so that nothing can affect him anymore"  He said and I look there is a proud emotion in his eyes when he is talking about yuaan.

I was thinking what happened to all three of them in their past which made them like this when he said " Serra one day I will tell you what happened with me and why this them means alot for me". I smiled at him and nodded my head.

NIGHT TIME:

YUAAN'S POV:

I was stting in my house having my dinner when my thoughts went to that little Sunshine. I like to call her Sunshine but what I love is the reaction I get every time I call her with that nickname.

Then I remember the moment when she bumped with me that store she smelled like a strawberry and I know from that moment that this is going to be my favorite smell.

She is still scared of me I know and who will not after all the things I did with me.

At that time my anger issues were at best I lost my concieous every time I get angry and in that moment I did all those things to her. I am not justify and actions I know what I did is wrong.

I can see she is started getting comfortable with Ekansh and Sid. I was in my thoughts when my stupid best friends came first sid entered and behind him entered Ekansh.

"Bro you did a very bad thing to that pure soul" He exclaimed. "Who are you talking about" I asked.

"Serra.. I mean she is such a beautiful, sweet an selfless soul I have ever seen and you broke that soul which she was still joining" He said. Sid tried to interact him but u stopped him.

"And how can you say that" I asked. "Bro I just had a conversation with her today and she seems to be so understanding she said that it was very hard for her to overcome from that night she is still scred of you" He replied.

"We can see that she is still scared of you an you know what I like about her most is that she still stands in front of you keep her points. She is so brave that's why I am telling you pls be a, little gentle towards her" Sid said.

See that's what I am talking about she make my best friends on her side that now they are blaming for every thing.

Guess what they are right because in all this I am only one to be blamed.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

UPDATE GUYSS....
TELL ME YOU REVIEW ON THIS CHAPTER....

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE... ☺☺☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 17.8K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
64.7K 5.1K 44
Hey guys these story is fictional don't take it serious.....♡ ____________________________ He is short tempered She is soft His life is dark She i...
55.5K 1.9K 13
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...