Shubish- oneshots of two cuti...

Af ffsbby

Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a... Mere

A/N
Seperation
Reunion
How could anyone not love you? pt1
How could anyone not love you? pt2
How could anyone not love you? pt3
The new guy
Ek Tarfa pt1
Ek Tarfa pt2
Mr 15 pt1
Mr 15 pt2
Mr 15 pt3
Mr 15 pt4
Mr 15 pt5
Pretense
Can't say for sure pt1
Can't say for sure pt2
Can't say for sure pt3
Unavailable pt1
Unavailable pt2
Crashed
Pari pt1
Pari pt2
Pari pt3
Pari pt4
Drifted apart
Violent? pt1
Violent? pt2
Violent? pt3
Ye pyaar nahi toh kya hai?
Never before pt1
Never before pt2
Never before pt3
Annoying pt1
Annoying pt2
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Grindr pt1
Grindr pt2
Grindr pt3
Scared
Just friends? pt1
Just friends? pt2
Just friends? pt3
Just friends? pt4
Just friends? pt5
Just friends? pt6
Parcel? pt1
Parcel? pt2
Parcel? pt3
Parcel? pt4
Thief? pt1
Thief? pt2
Thief? pt3

Unavailable pt3

1.1K 88 30
Af ffsbby

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Ishan's pov
To say I was freaking out would be an understatement. What was I thinking running into the bathroom?
I should've just ran out. Ugh but I couldn't just leave Mayank alone without informing him. Ugh if Mayank had been sitting there with me I would've just run out with him, but NO he had to be on the counter ordering.

I knew I had to come out of the bathroom eventually... it's okayy, it's fine. It's not like he's gonna eat me. I'll be fine. yep. I just have to make sure to not stutter in front of him. Uhh it doesn't help that he's so freaking good looking.

*knock knock*
"I think it's time for you to come out now, it's already been five minutes sweetheart."
I took a deep breath and slowly came out of the bathroom and he had been standing there leaning against the wall, in all his handsomeness.
"Hi" He said giving me a big smile, with his dimples in full display.

OH MY GOD HE HAS DIMPLES. Ugh they were so cute, this is not even fair. How could he look like THAT. Just when I thought he couldn't get anymore handsome.
"Earth to Ishan" he said coming closer and waving his hand in front of my face.

"hi" I said in a small voice, as I blushed it embarrassment.
He just chuckled at that. "You're so cute." which caused me to blush even more now.
"What no sassy remarks this time?"
I just rolled my eyes at that.
"My friend must be waiting for me."
"Trying to run away so soon."
He said with a big pout on his face.

I just laughed at that, he looked cute. "Would you and your friend like to join us?"
"We would love to." He said as the pout was now replaced with a huge grin. Shubman made his way back to his table and said something to his friend and then they both made their way towards our table where Mayank and I were seated next to each other.

"Mayank, this is Shubman and his friend."
"Nice to meet you Shubman."
"Same here Mayank, this is my friend Abhishek."
"Hii, Ishan right? I've heard alot about you." said Abhishek and I just blushed.
"Hi nice to meet you Abhishek."
"The pleasure's all mine"
"Hi Abhi"
"Hey Mau" they both said blushing.

"Wait. You guys already know each other?"
"Uhh duhh we go to the same Uni."
said Mayank.
"Wait, you go to our university Abhishek?"
"Yeah.. and so does Shubman. Wait so that means your 'internet crush' and your 'bestfriend' are the same Ishan?"
Abhishek said pointing towards Shubman first and then Mayank.

Shubman blushed at that and Mayank just nodded. I couldn't help but ponder over the 'internet crush', was that a joke or was he serious? Whatever I shouldn't ponder over it too much for now.

"How come we never saw each other then?"
"The uni is big plus being in different departments it would be almost impossible to run into each other."
"Right because I'm sure I would've remembered running into you."
"Hmm is that so? Do you find me that attractive?"
I blushed and was about to make a sassy remark when I heard someone call out Shubman's name and he looked behind me, huh the voice sounded awfully familiar.

I turned around to check who it was and when I saw him, my breath faltered. Not because of butterflies or longing but because of the fact that Aditya had called Shubman by his name.

"Ishu?" He looked surprised to see me.
"Aditya." I turned around to look at Shubman, to find him already looking at me with guilt visible on his face.

"You guys know each other?" I asked Shubman, hoping he would deny it.
"Yeah, we are friends." replied Aditya.
What?
"No we were friends."
Shubman said slightly annoyed looking at Aditya, he looked at Aditya as if he disliked that Aditya had even spoken to me, let alone interrupted our conversation.

"You lied to me."
"I can explain, I swear."
"What is there left to explain? I trusted you and you lied to me. You pretended to not know Aditya. Did the both of you plan this huh? Was that your plan all along? To make a fool out of me and mock and ridicule me? Exchange sim cards and make fun of Ishan."
"No I swear I didn't mean to lie to you-"
"I don't wanna hear anything else. Let's go Mayank."
Saying that I pulled Mayank by his wrist and we made our way out of there. We sat in Mayank's car and made our way to college.

I wish I never see either of their faces ever again.
But as if God had listened to my prayers and decided to do exactly the opposite of that, I saw Shubman outside the car as soon as I opened the door. I glared at Mayank who had been driving and he shrugged giving me a 'I drove as fast as I could' look, well it wasn't fast enough clearly as Shubman had manage to reach before us.

I tried to walk around him, but he grabbed my wrist and said
"please just hear me out."
in the softest tone, almost pleading.
He sounded so miserable that I couldn't even try to snatch my wrist out of his grasp as I just turned around,
"You have got two minutes. Start."

~Flashback to when Aditya followed Ishan on instagram~

Shubman's pov
(Instagram)
Aditya.Kashyap

Why did you suddenly
follow Ishan?

Wow texting me after
7 months and this is the
first thing you ask?

Answer my question.

Because I wanted to.

Why all of a sudden?

Why do you care?

I asked you first.

Ugh because I was
bored

You are the one that
threw away the sim card.
Why are you doing
this again?

And you are the one
that kept the sim card.
seen

What did you think I
didn't know?

I don't care.
Stay away from Ishan.

Wow and here I
thought you were here
because you finally realised
how stupid you were being
chosing a stranger over your
friend and had come back to
apologize.

You are an asshole.

Shubman's pov

7 months ago, Aditya and I used to be pretty close friends. He often talked to me about his neighbor and I always thought the boy was pretty cute. Well from the way Aditya had described him and his actions.

After Aditya moved away he said he was tired of Ishan and the way he always clung to Aditya and he threw away his sim card, because he didn't want to associate with him anymore.
I had told him he was being an asshole but he didn't listen to me and thus I broke my friendship with him. I couldn't be friends with an asshole.

I didn't use the sim card until a month ago, when I suddenly found it and had forgotten about it and put it in my phone to check. As Ishan's messages got delievered and I read them, I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth and break his heart and neither could I remove the sim card and stop talking to him.

Ishan's pov
As Shubman explained everything to me, I felt pretty bad after hearing the things Aditya had said about me but I was much more relieved to know that Shubman had defended me.
He had left his friend just to defend a stranger. That showed me how kind he was and I think I might've just fallen for him.

Okayy I had already fallen for him long back, I realised. But I think I might've fallen for him even more after this.
And I think my eyes betrayed my emotions, because he said,
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Like what?"
"Like you want to kiss me."
"Maybe I do."
"Don't tempt me sweetheart."
"or..? what are you gonna do?"

And he just smashed his lips on man as the answer. He had his hands around my waist and he pulled me closer, eliminating all space between us. While I wrapped my arms around his neck, while one of my hands played with his hair, slightly tugging at it and messing it up.

*Cough cough*
We pulled away.
"We are getting late for the lecture." said Mayank. uh someone should take classes from him on how to ruin the moment.
"Cockblocker" said Shubman, slightly annoyed at Mayank and I just slapped his chest glaring at him.
We were still in the same position, the difference was just that our lips weren't attached to each others.

I slowly pulled myself away from him while he pouted like a baby.
I chuckled and pecked his lips before saying, "I promise I'll meet you after the lectures."
"Go on a date with me?"
"I'd love to."

I walked to class blushing and as I sat down in the lecture hall, I got a notification.

@shubmangill has requested to follow you on instagram.

(Instagram)
Shubman Gill

A gift for you
sweetheart;)

Ishan's pov
I just continued blushing profusely while staring at him, damn he looked even better without the bright sweater.

The End.

________________________________________

At this point I don't even know what I'm writing.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.9K 27
shubman x ishan a cute story containing fluff parts ishan - cute , bubbly shubman - introvert , love to pamper ishan
36.3K 1.9K 21
"Don't give me those eyes unless you want me to ruin you, inch by inch." It all started with one sinful dream. A dream that has been haunting Ishan f...
15.2K 743 11
A collection of one-shots inspired by my favorite duo in ICT, Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan REQUESTS ARE OPEN
138K 6.7K 35
This a story of two boys, who brought face to face by destiny. One is introvert hardly talk while other is mood maker of the group. but they have one...