RDR2: The Wolfman Returns (Sa...

By Huyhuynh406

"Even a man who is pure in heart. And says his prayers by night. May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms... More

Introduction
Love Interest & Villains
Prologue: The Legend Is Back
Chapter 1: The Return Of The Beast
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Beast/A Man
Chapter 3: Dutch Van Der Linde Gang
Chapter 4: Year 1871-1899/Stay with Camp
Chapter 5: Fishing/Agents Of Pinkertons
Chapter 6: The Curse Return/Ross's Death
Chapter 7: Campfire Story
Chapter 8: The First Romance
Chapter 9: Robbery On Train
Chapter 10: The Beast Is Out
Chapter 11: Curse Of Lycanthropy
Chapter 12: The Truth & Secret
Chapter 13: O'Driscoll's Death
Chapter 14: Jack Marston Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Meet Triss The Vampire Hunter
Chapter 16: Dracula The Devil For Himself
Chapter 17: Angelo Bronte's Death
Chapter 18: The Werewolf's Rage
Chapter 19: Milton's Death
Chapter 20: The Rat Micah's Death
Chapter 21: Dracula Is Here/Molly & Susan's Death
Chapter 22: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 1

Chapter 23: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 2/Final End

282 12 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N) and Dracula charge toward at each others and prepare for real fight between vampire and werewolf and that's how the two real classic monsters were fighting.

Let the battle begin.~

Arthur: "Sadie, Charles, Lenny....you three get up." He told them and make them were got up from the ground and they both were beaten badly by Dracula who was came out of nowhere and he just smack them down and then they were groaning out. When Dutch, Triss, and John were appeared here right on the time and then the three of them saw the others are fine for themselves and Dutch asked them.

Dutch: "Are you alright?!?" He asked them and make them were nod their heads.

Triss: "Where's Dracula?" She asked them.

Arthur: "There...(Y/N) is fighting the son of bitch!" He said to them and pointing his finger at (Y/N) with Dracula are fighting each others and the two supernatural monsters were fighting and keep fighting.

Dutch: "That's good...we will have our chance to take this fucker down by ourselves!" He said to them and make them were nod their heads and they are going to do their best to take this motherfucker down by themselves. Then Triss with Sadie were worrying about their lover (Y/N)...because (Y/N) with his werewolf form and he is going to take this motherfucker down by himself.

(A/N: Imagine Van Helsing as (Y/N) fighting Dracula scene.)

After (Y/N) was finally knock Dracula down and he prepare to finish him but Dracula was roar out in anger and he kick (Y/N) in the chest so hard and send him to the trees and crashes through 5 of the trees. When Dracula was growling in anger and make him was roar out in anger with rage little bit.

Dracula: "ENOUGH!!!!! YOU GODDAMN CREATURE!!!!!! I AM DRACULA AND I WILL BECOME A GOD!!!!!! I WILL RULE OVER THIS-" He tries to said and he got shot in the shoulder by Lenny's bolt action rifle and then Sadie who join up as her was with Lenny that the two of them shooting Dracula with their weapons.

Lenny: "You want us to fear you and believe you a god?!? You and I both know that your not!!!!!!" He shout out to Dracula and he aim his rifle and prepare to shoot him but Dracula hit the rifle and then he tries to bite Lenny but Charles came out of nowhere and he stabbed Dracula in the back with an axe. Then Dracula who was shriek out in pain and he smack Charles and send him to the tree and then he stab Lenny on the stomach and make him gasped out in pain and Dracula throw Lenny to the boxes and knock him down on the ground and Dracula was going to kill Sadie but until out of nowhere gunshot comes from shotgun.

Arthur: "LENNY!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!!" He shout out to Dracula.

Arthur shoots Dracula with the shotgun at the vampire.

Arthur: "OVER HERE!!!! YOU UGLY SACK OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Dracula and make him turn around and he saw Arthur shot him with the shotgun by himself.

Dracula: "*SHRIEKING*" He was shriek out in pain because he got bloods come out of his chest by Arthur's shotgun had a silver bullet.

Arthur: "That's right, you unholy son of a bitch!!!!!!!! You bleed just like another man!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Dracula and the vampire charge toward at Arthur.

Arthur: "COME ON! COME ON!!!!!!" He shout out and then the vampire was closer and more closer and he is about to kill Arthur and then (Y/N) who was jumped up and attack behind at Dracula and then (Y/N) bite down at Dracula's neck and make the vampire was shrieking out in pain and keep shrieking out and he tries to get (Y/N) off of his back.

Dutch: "MS. MERIGOLD!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and make Triss aim her crossbow gun at the vampire and make the vampire tries to take it off but (Y/N) was hold Dracula and let Triss aim her weapon and then she shoot it out toward to Dracula. The vampire was got shot in the heart and make the vampire shriek out in pain and he throw (Y/N) to the sky and then he was hit through the boxes again and make Triss lower her weapon and then she look over there and saw the sun raise up.

Arthur: "Shit, the sun is raise...what happened right now-" He tries to said and then the others were saw Dracula was burning from the sun and make him was shrieking out in pain and keep shrieking out.

After the lord of darkness and terror was finally death...and he was burning alive by the sun and then they both were look at Dracula's body and finally it was turn into dusts.

Arthur: "That was unexpected." He said.

Dutch: "Yeah...this is for Hosea, Pearson, Bill, Susan, Molly, Reverend and Javier." He said to Dracula's body and spit on the body and then Sadie with Triss got (Y/N) up from the boxes and (Y/N) was finally become back to his human form.

(Y/N): "*COUGHING* D-Did we do it? Did we kill the vampire?" He asked them.

Triss: "It is over." She said to (Y/N) and Arthur got Lenny up from the ground and he is alive as well also Charles is quiet alive as well and then they both were definitely to be alive as hell and then (Y/N) with others have done it...they killed Dracula and end the prince of darkness...and no matter for what he do is no more suffering and killing.

(Y/N): "So...what now?" He asked Dutch.

Dutch: "I say...we should take a rest from now on...but if this world had any monsters out there....we will face them all and hunt them down....(Y/N)....Thank you for save Arthur's life." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome." He told him.

Now it is over...the nightmare is finally over that (Y/N) with the gang were survive from Dracula's attack...and thanks for (Y/N) who turn into a werewolf fighting at the vampire and finally kill this sick son of bitch and send him to the hell where he belong to.

...

...

...

...

In Ending Epilogue.

(Y/N), Mary-Beth, Triss, and Sadie were marries together and now the three of them were living in perfect house and having a normal life...Arthur was become a bounty hunter, Lenny become lawyer, Dutch is nowhere seen....but he was gone and disappeared also Charles was live in the Saint Denis for his own home life. Then (Y/N) was felt happy to seen he had a normal life and he had his beautiful wives and three children...beautiful daughters.

Grace, Josephine, and Rosana.

(A/N: Imagine Arthur as (Y/N) who had three daughters.)

Mary-Beth still had a pregnant inside at her and it looks like he had another child and turns out that (Y/N) was smile up to this family for what he had...and Sadie with Triss become their aunt for the daughters also...(Y/N) wasn't know how his curse inside at him...the power of werewolf for what he use it to fight at those enemies and (Y/N) want to find a cure to stop the curse of the werewolf...but turns out that he won't need to use cures.

But he use this power to fight those evils and supernatural darkness in this world...yes...there will be more of them like him or something worsts...but (Y/N) do whatever he takes to protecting his own family legacy.

His daughters will be teaching to be hunters and also gunslingers too and yes...that's how they became a monster hunter.

...

...

...

...

...

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.1K 30
The year is 1899. The era of the old west. The United States government has been developing laws that a lot of people don't seem to like. This create...
207K 6.3K 47
Arthur Morgan, a crucial gunslinger of the Van der Linde Gang, joins in on the usual coach robbery, when suddenly, unexpected guests drop by. All b...
101K 3.2K 51
You own a saloon in a town you wish to leave for good. One day, a group of outlaws decides to settle nearby. You decide to use them to your advantage...
51K 2.6K 53
Nora has spent most of her life in solitude, travelling only with her business partner JB Cripps. Always on the move, never allowing herself the time...