RDR2: The Wolfman Returns (Sa...

By Huyhuynh406

"Even a man who is pure in heart. And says his prayers by night. May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms... More

Introduction
Love Interest & Villains
Prologue: The Legend Is Back
Chapter 1: The Return Of The Beast
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Beast/A Man
Chapter 3: Dutch Van Der Linde Gang
Chapter 4: Year 1871-1899/Stay with Camp
Chapter 5: Fishing/Agents Of Pinkertons
Chapter 6: The Curse Return/Ross's Death
Chapter 7: Campfire Story
Chapter 8: The First Romance
Chapter 9: Robbery On Train
Chapter 10: The Beast Is Out
Chapter 11: Curse Of Lycanthropy
Chapter 12: The Truth & Secret
Chapter 13: O'Driscoll's Death
Chapter 14: Jack Marston Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Meet Triss The Vampire Hunter
Chapter 16: Dracula The Devil For Himself
Chapter 17: Angelo Bronte's Death
Chapter 18: The Werewolf's Rage
Chapter 19: Milton's Death
Chapter 20: The Rat Micah's Death
Chapter 21: Dracula Is Here/Molly & Susan's Death
Chapter 23: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 2/Final End

Chapter 22: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 1

220 11 4
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was finally release out of the cage because Dutch want him out and he know that feeling for what he need to do is trapped this devil and send the Satan in the cage....and (Y/N) was found out Bill, Pearson, Susan and Molly were been killed by the vampire...Dracula and turns out that devil is outsmart than any humans. Then Triss told them that they need to burn the bodies of Bill, Pearson, Susan, and Molly because they are bitten by the vampire and it will turn them into a ghouls right away...but what they thinking about her is right...she was right about it.

Then after they burn the bodies of those four people and make them were finally rest in peace...Tiffy, Karen, Mary-Beth were crying out because Susan was been killed...and (Y/N) who hug Mary and tries to calm her down because (Y/N) know how hard the feeling and pain comes from them that they were cries out about their loves ones were been killed by Dracula and the others had an anger about this devil or monster for what he did to these four people.

Arthur: "Dutch, so what are we going to do?" He asked Dutch and make the man was sigh out little bit and he is anger and he said.

Dutch: "We're going to stay here...we are going to face that monster....the devil who kill our love ones...and we will not forgive him for what he did to them and I want you all know that we should stay up at this night and make sure that we aren't going to leave that thing alive. We gonna kill it and send it to the hell where he belong to." He said to them with a brave voice and make him was definitely know what is he gonna do.

Dutch: "Everyone...I want you all pack everything up....Uncle take Abigail, Mary-Beth, Tilly, and Karen out of here...far away from here...before the night is fall." He said to him and the old man was nod his head and make him was gonna doing it right away.

Dutch: "The rest of you...you all know what to do...This evil Satan must be put down in hell! We are going to take him down with Ms. Merigold's help." He told them and make them were nod their heads right away and after few minutes later that Uncle take the ladies out of here also Sadie who join up with (Y/N) and others to fight Dracula. When (Y/N) was got his clothes to dressing up right away by himself and make (Y/N) was finally got the clothes that he wore it is warm for him.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

After (Y/N) was wearing his clothes on and make him got the hat also gun holster with him too and then (Y/N) grab the two weapons and make him was hold the bolt action rifle and loading it up also his shotgun too.

Sadie: "Here...I gave you this one..." She said to (Y/N) and make her give (Y/N) the revolver with him and then (Y/N) take a look at the revolver and it was beautiful but 

(Y/N): "Thanks, Sadie...I am appreciate it." He told her.

Sadie: "Of course, I am your wife and partner...we are work together and we are going to take this son of bitch down once and for all." She said to (Y/N) and make him was smile up and then (Y/N) with Sadie work along with the others that they building the trap for Dracula. Yes, that vampire lord will not make sure know what its coming and then they going to do it faster as they could and then they tries to do whatever they takes to build the trap for that freaking devil bloodsucker.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When (Y/N) with the gangs got their weapons out and they both were readying for the actions and yes...that's what they both gonna stood right there and prepare for the action and (Y/N) with the gang got their weapons for what they really need. Then (Y/N) was stood next with Arthur, Lenny, Hosea, John, and Javier that they got their weapons prepare to shoot out also Sean with Kieran were on the tree and they got their weapons out by themselves and prepare to shoot also Dutch was in hidden for himself and Reverend who was drunken as fool stood on the ground and where he stand there like a pathetic drunken fool.

Dutch: "Do you seen him, Ms. Merigold?" He asked her and then she was shook her head to him 

Kieran: "FUCK!!!!! HE GOT ME, SEAN!!!!!!!" He shout out and Sean was use his knife tries to cut the rope from Kieran and then he tries to cutting it.

Kieran: "HURRY! HURRY!!!!" He shout out.

Sean: "I am trying-" He tries to cutting it but then something pulled Kieran out of the tree and make the boy screaming out and until the vampire monster demonic form was flying through and kill the boy.

Sean: "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and Kieran was got his body cut off by the vampire bat demonic form who cut him apart off and make Kieran's body was fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) with Arthur, Lenny, and others were saw that. Kieran was been killed by Dracula who was flew through past through at him and then (Y/N) was got his face in horror little bit and then (Y/N) was definitely pisses off.

Arthur: "Kieran...." He said.

(Y/N): "Son of bitch...that fucker can fly with his wings?!?" He said to himself and load the bolt action rifle and he aim his bolt action rifle at Dracula and prepare to shoot at Dracula and he take a shot at him and make the vampire was flying away and he just dodge out of the shots.

Lenny: "Damnit, I can't even take a shot!!!!!!" He said to him and make the gangs got their weapons out and aim anything around here and they didn't see the target...but it was too fast and quickly disappeared.

Javier: "He's gone....El Demonio is gone...." He said.

Dutch: "Charles! Javier, do you two see anything?!?" He asked Javier and Charles.

Charles: "No, we can't seen him!" He said to him.

Arthur: "Where is he?!? I can't see him!" He said to them and then (Y/N) with the gangs still got their weapons aim anything around here and Triss got the crossbow gun and she was aim her weapon anything around here.

Triss: "He's hide again...and he didn't came out but he know what is he tries to do." She told them and then (Y/N) was tries to think but he can smell it and sense it comes from somewhere over there and then (Y/N) was look at the strange dark figure in the dark fog over there. When (Y/N) saw it and make him aim his shotgun at the dark figure over there and he was take a shot at the dark figure and then (Y/N) keep shooting at him.

Dracula: "*SHRIEKING*" He was shriek roar out and make the vampire fly toward to him and grab (Y/N) and he tries to get off from Dracula's grip and he throw (Y/N) to the tree and knock him down on the ground and then (Y/N) got his two weapon thrown down on the ground.

John: "(Y/N)!" He shout out.

Arthur: "SHIT, HOSEA!!!!!!!" He shout out and then they both saw the vampire got Hosea and he was holding Hosea with his feet and he throw Hosea to the tree and make him fall all the way down to the camp.

Dutch: "Hosea!!!! DAMN YOU, BASTARD!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and they both were firing 

(A/N: Imagine Captain as Reverend scene.)

Then Hosea who was slowly got up from the ground and he tries to take a breath out and make him is coughing out from his mouth and then Hosea walk to the dynamite bomb over there and he grab it in his hand and he got the lighter with him and prepare to turn it on right away by himself.

Hosea: "Hope the bastard is going to felt this." He said to himself and make him heard there was something else behind at him and definitely something else behind at him.

(A/N: Imagine Hosea who was killed by Dracula scene.)

Dutch with John tries to reach toward to where Hosea and the two of them arrive right on the time and they saw Hosea...Hosea was got his throat been ripped off by Dracula who was tries to stop him for what using the dynamite bomb.

Dutch: "Hosea..." He said and he tries to get him up from the ground but too late for Hosea...that monster vampire suck him through like a lot...and killed Hosea.

John: "Dutch..." He said.

Dutch: "We're not leaving away until I'm gonna hang that son of bitch!" He said to John.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was lying down on the ground and then he is breathing and keep breathing out little bit and make (Y/N) is cough out and keep coughing and he look down at the leg that he got his leg snap bones and make him gritting his teeth in pain. Then (Y/N) tries to grab something from the ground but until (Y/N) was felt something else that he definitely know it is going to be here...and he look over there and saw the moon is full rise up.

(Y/N): "Finally...I-I-I am glad to seen you were up here." He said to himself and then (Y/N) was felt this is it...this is the transformation for what he is going to turn into the werewolf and yes...this is the moment for what (Y/N) might become a werewolf.

(Y/N): "GRRRRRGH....G-G-GOD F-FORGIVE ME!" He said out loud and make him was transform into a werewolf right away and he was turn into the werewolf.

(Y/N): "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pain and start to change...and yes...begin to change into a werewolf.

That made him feel his body into a shock with cracking bones and he take his ring out of his left hand and putting it in his jacket right now he was then went to his knees on the ground as his body began to change.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*" He was snarl out and as the painful keep going and more going to make him become a monster.

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) got up slowly from the ground and he was growling out in anger with rage little bit and then (Y/N) was finally become a werewolf and he let out a snarl with growl bit.

Back to Arthur.

Arthur, Sadie, Triss, Lenny, and Charles were tries to take their mele weapons out and they both take their weapons to slash the monster and turns out this vampire demonic monster was faster than anyone else and then Dracula stabbed Javier in the chest with his claws and make the poor man was fall down on the ground. When Dracula knock the others down and he grab Arthur's neck and lift him up from the ground and he was choking at him and then Arthur saw the monster's face and he is gonna bite his neck.

Arthur: "I ain't afraid of you....fucking demon!" He said to him.

Dracula: "*Chuckle* You...should...be.~" He said to Arthur and when he was reach closer to Arthur's neck and prepare to bite him in the neck and then he was heard there was a snarl comes from the werewolf and make Dracula turn his head to look over there and he saw (Y/N) with his werewolf form and make him stood right there.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"

The werewolf was rose up from the ground and make him looking at Dracula who hold Arthur and make him was snarl out at Dracula. When Dracula seen this and make him was smirked up and he throw Arthur to the ground and make the man who is breathing out and he turn his head to look at Dracula stood there between (Y/N)...the two supernatural monsters were stare at each others and prepare to fight right away.

The vampire stare at the opponent is the werewolf....the two supernatural creatures were staring and keep staring and they both let out their roars each others.

Dracula: "*SHRIEK*"

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*ROAR*"

(Y/N) and Dracula charge toward at each others and prepare for real fight between vampire and werewolf and that's how the two real classic monsters were fighting.

Let the battle begin.~

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2.2K 42
Isabella Monroe is a college student who is struggling to make ends meet. She works constantly and college is giving her a real kick in the pants.. ...
144K 3.5K 46
ever since your family was killed by a gang of outlaws, you've lived your life on the run. you had to learn to survive on your own and protect yourse...
210K 6.4K 47
Arthur Morgan, a crucial gunslinger of the Van der Linde Gang, joins in on the usual coach robbery, when suddenly, unexpected guests drop by. All b...
2.1K 55 16
Charles Smith, a relatively recent recruit to the Van der Linde gang, Charles ran away at the age of thirteen when his father became an alcoholic, an...