My Creepypasta OCs

By Piercing_Screams

The stories I've written some may be on the sight others may not be *all storiies belong to me unless said ot... More

Prechapter
Piercing Screams
ok...

Lullaby's lullaby

84 5 0
By Piercing_Screams

"1!2! Lullaby's after you!"

The words she Spoke echoed throughout the house. But could only to be heard by one. Her next one.

"3!4! Pleas open the door!"

She was two doors away from my room inching closer, and closer as she sang.

"5!6! Are you listening to this?"

The sound of a sledgehammer could be heard dragging behind her. One door away, and she still continued to sing... I can't take much more of this!

"7!8! We won't be late!"

We? What is she planing? NO! NO! SHE MUST STOP SINGING!

"9!10! Better hope you're dreaming again! *Giggles*"

She stopped in front of my door. I soon after awoke in a cold sweat. But... I'm not alone... I can still hear her humming outside my door...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 53 19
I̶S̶L̶A̶N̶D̶ ̶O̶F̶ ̶T̶H̶E̶ ̶S̶L̶A̶U̶G̶H̶T̶E̶R̶E̶D̶ ------------------------------------------------ Chris. We all know how you are like. But leaving...
2.5K 208 68
မြူခမ်းမြို့ကြီးကအလှနတ်ဘုရားမကိုမသိသူမရှိပေ။သူမကမြူခမ်းမြို့တင်မကတခြားသောမြို့များမှာပါနာမည်ကြီးနေသောသူလှပသလောက်အဆိပ်ပြင်းသောမိန်းမပျိုလေးမဟော်ဂနီ...
1M 28.8K 88
You'll get a variety of short horror stories here. I'm not a writer so I have collected these stories from different sources. I hope you won't mind u...
10.2M 352K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...