Opposites Attract (mafia roma...

Por Eva_blossom_16

A poor girl who leaves her country to go abroad for her higher studies.Leaving her family to make her own lif... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

14

73 3 0
Por Eva_blossom_16

Y/n's pov

I was woken up by one of the maids early because today is my wedding. I never expected in my life I'll be marrying a mafia man.

I was given breakfast which filled me up so well. Then i was taken down and given a bath. I insisted on having a bath on my own, cuz I don't like anyone bathing me, it feels weird.

After i was done with the bath. I came out to see the make-up artist and the hairstylist all were standing outside waiting for me.

I became embarrassed and shy. "Hello ma'am I'm Alessia and this is Bianca we're both your make-up artists" she said smiling.

I smiled back at them. "Ma'am I'm zia and this is Harley we're your hairstylist" said the other two women.

I nodded. "Please sit down here ma'am" she said patting the stool in front of the mirror.

My make-up and hair was done and so were my nails. "ma'am it's time now to change into your wedding dress" said one of the woman.

I got up and went inside the other room were my wedding dress was. I slipped into it.

I walked out and i heard gasps. I lifted my head up to look at all the woman with wide open mouths. I blushed looking down.

"Ma'am you look so beautiful" they all said together. "Thank you" i whispered. "Let's help you with the girl ma'am" said another woman.

After i was done setting the veil. "Uhm where are my shoes?" I asked them nervously looking down.

I heard of the woman go out of the bedroom and then she came back with my heels in a tray. I rolled my eyes, isn't it weird.

They helped me wear on the heels and then I was left in the room all alone. So I took my perfume and sprayed it on my self.

After a while one of the maids came in dressed and called me down as the car was ready.

I walked down and grabbed my bouquet. I was helped inside the car and the driver drove to the chapel.

*********************

I was standing just outside the door waiting for it to be opened. I bit my lip nervously, because i don't know what to do. I don't even have my father here to walk me down the aisle. What will people think of me.

I saw the door opening. I saw the chapel. Everything was perfect and decorated in white and black roses.

I gulped and started walking down the aisle as the song began to play. Through my veil I saw Ezra standing just below the altar. Looking at him I felt somehow relieved.

I reached up to the altar and he held out his hand for me. I bit my lip nervously and held his hand. Ezra looked so beautiful in his suit. His muscles bulging out.

He took me up to the altar and I saw an elderly man standing there dressed in priest clothes and the Bible giving us a warm smile.

I looked over at Ezra and his attention turned towards me. He gave me a warm smile which gave me butterflies.

************************

After the exchange of rings the priest now said the famous dialogue which is said in every wedding which makes it complete. "You may now kiss your bride"

Ezra stepped in front of me, lifting up my veil. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer, cupping my cheek, i smiled at him.

He gave me his beautiful smile before capturing my lips perfectly in his. After a 10sec kiss we pulled away.

Me and Ezra walked down the aisle. Many people came and greeted us. He held my hand the whole time, as i didn't know much of anyone.

Then he took me and introduced me to his aunts, uncles and cousins. Apparently Ezra doesn't have one of his grandparents. They died from both his mother's side and his father's side.

I kissed his cheek as he seemed a little upset talking about his parents. He must be missing them a lot. He looked at me and smiled and pulled you by your waist.

********************
The ceremony and the reception went on very well. Everything was nice and i felt very grand. Ezra must have spent such a lot of money on this.

I stood up on my bare feets after removing my heels. God damn who wears heels for hours. I can't. My feet already hurt.

Ezra held out his hand for me. We both walked up to the car and sat down in it.

We bid everyone goodbye and he drove us home. Yes it's my home now. Because of Ezra. Wait am i falling in love with him.

Soon we reached home. Ezra got down opening the door for me like the gentleman he is. I blushed taking his hand and got down.

We both walked inside the house. It was silent. "Uhm nobody's home?" I asked him. He turned to look at me with a smile on his face. "No tesoro I sent them early today" he said his hand still with mine.

"Oh" i nodded and walked up to our bedroom. He opened the bedroom door and we stepped in.

I blushed and gasped slightly when i saw the whole bedroom decorated. I felt him giggle behind me, because of my embarrassment.

I turned to him and smiled.

I saw him go outside. So i decided to change from this horrible wedding dress. I was trying to figure out how to remove the zip as it hit stuck. Ugh seriously does this often happens to brides on their wedding night.

Now for help I had no one except to call Ezra. "Gladly" he said as he came to me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I blushed when he pulled down the zipper of my dress. I blushed and stepped out of it.

I turned around and his eyes gazed down my body. I know I was wearing the white lingerie which he brought for me the day we went for our wedding shopping.

He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at him. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed his lips passionately and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He kissed me back with same intense passion. His hands trailed on my waist while the other was to tilt my face cupping it softly.

We slowly moved to the bed and I fell down with him on top of me kissing me passionately. We slowly pulled away and stared into each other's eyes.

I smiled at him to which he smiled back leaning down and pecking my lips then going down to my neck licking it softly then sucking on it.

I let out a moan and immediately covered my mouth. He pulled away and looked at me smiling.

I blushed looking away from his intense gaze. He giggled and once again placed his lips on mine.

We pulled away after a while of kissing each other and i could feel him growing hard and hard.

"Do you want to do it tesoro if not it's ok" he told me softly. "i-i want to do it. I think I'm ready" i told him smiling and pressing my lips on his.

He took that as a green signal and unclipped my bra from behind. I chuckled as he did which made him giggle.

He slowly pulled away it down and my chest was now exposed to him. I blushed trying to cover up when he pulled my hand away.

"Shh it's ok baby, your so beautiful" he said which warmed my heart. I smiled and he kissed my chest, peppering everywhere with kisses, small nips, and sucks.

It was overwhelming so good. He pulled away and his fingers now trailed down to my thong. He spread my legs and pulled away my thong.

He pushed his finger inside making me gasp but moan. He started to pump them which made it even more intense. Slowly he added another finger and i moaned loudly due to the overwhelming pleasure.

I moaned his name and all my juices wet his fingers. He pulled away and I was breathless. I looked at him. He cupped my face and pressed his lips on mine.

I smiled at him. We both pulled away and he got off me. I saw him undress himself.  I blushed when he removed the last clothing piece and he was fully naked now I'm front of me.

But everything stopped. He walked away. I was dumbfounded. Where did he go. But it made sense when he came back with the condom.

I blushed. He once again laid me down on my back hovering on top of me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Are you still sure tesoro" he asked me. I nodded smiling "i want you to say it baby" he said. "Yes" i whispered blushing.

I guess he knows this is my first time. He put on the condom and immediately slipped himself inside me.

Slowly from pain it became to pleasure. Each thrusts were of passion and softness expressing his care.

We soon reached our high and he pulled away from, kissing my lips.

I smiled at him looking into his eyes. I'm falling in love with you Ezra Carlo Luciano.

He got off the bed and then came back with anotjer clean bedsheet. We once again got under the duvet and closed our eyes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.3M 80.6K 55
A love story about the peace that can be found in our darkest moments, and the people that can help us find it. Alessandro Bellini used to possess a...
201K 1K 128
38.9K 721 29
She is a broken girl and she is very insecure. She fears people and always stays silent. He is a broken man with a lot of confidence. People fear him...
8.9K 175 15
Azalea's and Alessandro's story💗 Azalea is the quite girl who lives in The States. Even though she is a Russian mafia princess, her life is quite...