Eternity ✨

By DARKMARVEL12

A Indian Lovestory...... "This marriage is nothing to me, i am only doing this because of my parents and dadi... More

Prologue ✿⁠
Introduction.....
Ready for The marriage
Shopping
Engagement
wedding
Rasoi.....
Kul Devi Mandir
Reception ✨

Haldi and Sangeet

18 3 0
By DARKMARVEL12

Ishika woke up and went downstairs and saw the ladies of the family was having breakfast.....she also sat and started eating.......

Puja: didi sangeet or mahendi kab hai?
Puja...... Kajal's mother and seema's sister........

Seema: abhi 2 baje se shuru ho gi.
Ishika: ma shaadi ki dress to maine purchase he nahi kari abhi.
Seema: the wedding outfits and jewellery come from the groom's side.
Ishika nodded.....

Time skip......
2:23 pm.

Ishika came out of her room with diksha while talking, they were going to the sangeet and mahendi area....
They went to the garden and saw that there was mattress spread on the floor......while a big tent was situated in the middle of the garden, the tent upper part was covered with white and light blue colour cloth, there was so many decorative items to make the place more beautiful, it was beautiful......
A stage was in the middle of the tent...it was also decorated beautifully with blue and white colour flowers....
Cushions were place on the soft mattress with dhool and other musical instruments and plates of mahendi was there......
The ladies were already there.......
Everyone was there except the mans as their is no use of them...

On the stage there was a couch..... Ishika sat there on the couch.....
At first sangeet was going on.....the ladies sang multiple songs while a happy smile on their faces......
The mahendi artist also came and started putting mahendi on the hands of the ladies.......
Sangeeta was also going on........

(Mahendi artist will be written by MH)
MH: mam what's the name of your husband?
Ishika looked at the mahendi artist from the aunties who were dancing.
Ishika: Aashrit.
MH: wow what a beautiful name. You know mam the youngest CEO bachelor's name is also Aashrit.
Ishika: oh.
MH: yeah his name is Aashrit Singh Ranawat.
Ishika: is that so, do you know more about him?
MH: not much as he don't disclose anything related to his family on social media. But he is one of the biggest CEO in the whole India, he is a billionaire and he owns many hotels, companies, hospitals, schools, restaurant and many other things too.
Ishika: oh.
Ishika in mind: is he really that much rich?
MH: and also he will be the next king of MP..........but after he get's married then only he can be the next king...
Ishika nodded while suddenly someone called her she picked the phone from her left hand and said.
Ishika: hello?
??: Kaisa chal rha hai mrs. Ishika Ranawat?
Ishika frowned and said.
Ishika: kon hai?
??: bhull gayi mujhe, itni jaldi.
Ishika thought for a few seconds and then said like a whisper.
Ishika: Naman.
Naman: hello mrs. Ranawat.
Ishika smile which was on her lips a few minutes ago faded.
Ishika: ab kya chahiye tumhe naman?
Naman: mujhe kuch nahi, bas.............. Tumhari shaadi barbaad karni hai, tumhe khush nahi dhekha jata, gussa aata hai tumhe hasta hua dheak kar....gussa aata hai tumhe dheak ke itna khus.
Ishika: mar jao isi gusse me.
Naman: itni jaldi to nahi marunga mai.
Ishika:......nark me jao tum mujhe nahi matlab tumse!....

Ishika cut the call and put the phone back, diksha saw her annoyed face so she asked.
Diksha: kon tha?
Ishika:..........Naman.
Diksha looked at her for a few seconds and said.
Diksha: number Kisne diya tumhara usko?
Ishika: kisi na kisi ne to diya hi hoga.
Diksha: kya baka usne?
Ishika: he was saying he don't like seeing me this much happy.
Diksha: (scoff) he is a bitch!! After ruining everyone's life he now don't want to leave........
Ishika: dimag kharab ho gaya hai uska.
Diksha: jane de chutiyee ko, chal enjoy karte hai hmm.
Ishika nodded while diksha smiled at her.

After that everyone was singing and enjoying while eating......

Ishika was laying on her bed while looking at the cealing.
Ishika: please Krishna, ab kuch bura na ho.
She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.........while diksha was already in her deep slumber.....

Next day..........
11:23 am....
💕✨💕✨💕✨✨💕

Ishika woke up when someone shook her.
Ishika: kya dushmani hai meri neend se sabko.
Kajal: di uthogi ap ya mausi ko bulao mai.
Ishika: are yar bhakk!! Sone de.
She said putting cushion on her ear to cover them.....
Kajal: Mausi!!!!
Seema: Ishika if you will not wake up in this instance i will throw you out of this house!!!
She said from outside, Ishika sighed and sat on the bed and glared at the giggling kajal, Ishika picked a cushion and hit kajal with that and said.
Ishika: kamini.
Kajal: come fast mausi said haldi ceremony is going to start.
Ishika: hmm i am coming go now shooo.
She said again laying on the bed.
Diksha: pagal abhi tak uthi nahi tu aa jaldi.
She said smacking her head.
Ishika: don't hit my head, waise hi chota sa hai or chota ho Jayega.
She said pouting.
Ishika: go i am coming.
Kajal nodded and went with diksha as diksha was also doing some works outside....
Ishika stands from the bed and went inside the bathroom and came out after freshing up, she was wearing this....

She opened her hairs and went downstairs........
She saw that no one was there so she went to the backyard.....
And there was a whole chaos people were going here and there while holding flowers, some were holding bowls etc.
.....the area was decorated beautifully, there was a few tents......in one there was a huge thall was placed with pots of haldi and rose petals.
One tent was next to the first tent, the tent had a mattress and cushions....and some dhool and other music instruments......
Few meters away was the food counter and all.
The first tent was decorated with yellow and while colour flowers and decorative items.....

Puja: tum aagayi aao batho idhar..
She made Ishika sat a small stool which was inside the huge thall.....

Seema: are mahendi to dheko kitni rachi hai!
Kajal: mausi lagta hai di ke pati di se bahut pyar karenge.
Everyone Chuckled while Ishika just looked down biting her lips.

"He is just doing this marriage because of his dadi or he would not have said yes to marry me, or waise bhi vo mujhse kyu pyar karenge?"
Ishika thought.

Soon after everyone came and the rasam started..........

Everyone started putting haldi on her face, hands and legs....
Meera, Suraj and kanvi also came there to give some shagun.
Meera: here beta.
She said giving a three to four thall which has something inside it but it was covered with red chunni.
Meera: ye shaadi ka shagun hai, ye maine or kavya ne select kiya tha. Shaadi ke liye.
Ishika: thankyou ma.
Meera: ma bola hai to ma ko kabhi thankyou nahi bolte hmm.
She said caressing her head.
Kanvi: hello bhabhi.
Ishika: are meri nanad bhi aayi hai.
Kanvi: ha maine socha thoda si haldi me bhi laga du.
Ishika smiled and kanvi, meera and Suraj put haldi on her....
Kanvi took some pictures of her..

Abhishek also came and smirked.
Abhishek: ab to me revenge lunga.
Diksha: me bhi.
Ishika: Abhi, dikshu kaahe ka revenge hai??!.
She said looking at them taking a handful of haldi mixture.
Abhishek: to kya hua.
Diksha: ha.
And that's it, they covered her whole face with the haldi.
Seema: Abhishek don't tease her!
Ishika: batameez log.

Meera, suraj and kanvi left after putting haldi as Aashrit's haldi was also happening at their house....

After everyone put haldi on her.....
Kajal and naina took the Bowl of haldi and.......they poured it on Ishika's head as it's one of the rasam, after that diksha and seema poured honey over her head, puja and sonam came and poured rose water, Abhishek and Gautam took the jars of milk and they poured milk at the end........
Seema: haldi ki rasam puri hui.
Ishika: can i go and take a bath?
Puja: ha kajal, diksha take her.
They nodded and held Ishika's hand and took her to her room......

Meanwhile........

Aashrit: ma maine bola na mujhe ye sab nahi karvana hai!
Aashrit said to his mother while his brothers were dragging him forcefully.
Meera: chup rhe ga ya nahi! Chal or baith yaha per.
Aashrit rolled his eyes and sat on the small stool while wearing a yellow kurta.......
Ayaan: bhai abhi bhi time hai bhag shakte ho to bhag lo.
Aashrit glaring at ayaan while meera glared at Aashrit.
Laksh: (held ayaan's ear) chal yahan se bhai ko haldi to lagne de pahale.
Aashrit: ma please, ye nahi.
Kavya: Aashrit beta thodi dear ke bat hai fir chale jana.
Aashrit sighed and soon the haldi ceremony started and everyone started putting haldi on him....

Ayaan: laksh bhai.
He whispered to laksh who was standing next to him.
Laksh: bol.
Ayaan: bhai ko thoda pareshan kare?
Laksh: peta jayega, bhai bahut petenge.
Ayaan: are please na let's annoy him a little na.
Laksh thought for a few seconds and said.
Laksh: chal fir.

Ayaan took a hand full of haldi suddenly came infront of Aashrit and fully covered his face with haldi, Aashrit looked at ayaan who was laughing while looking at his face, Aashrit stood up from his place and ran after ayaan who was running for his life.....
Aashrit: tu aaj marega.
He was running after ayaan but suddenly he was pushed by someone in the huge pool.
Aashrit wiped his face and looked at his two brothers who were laughing while looking at Aashrit, Aashrit glared at them but laksh and ayaan was pushed by kanvi and yug in the pool. Aashrit smirked and held ayaan's ear tightly in his left grip while twisting laksh's hand with his right hand.....
Aashrit: kamino himmat kaise hui tumhari mujhe itna pareshan karne ki huh!!!
Laksh: a- aaa bhai i-is-isne kha tha bhai karne ko!! Maine kuch nahi kiya hai!
Ayaan: a-are are!!! Maine n- aahhhhh mumma!!!! Aj ap ka bitwa bina kann ke ho jayega!!! Are chodo bhi bhai!

Aashrit: pahale tum dono ka kuch karna padega. Kanvi Bring the haldi bowl.
Kanvi: jaisa ap kahe Bhai!!!
Laksh: Oi!!! Dogli!!!! Ye kya hai na aahhh bhai thoda tight pakada hai!
Aashrit: kal mere barat nikle gi or tum dono ki Aarthi!
He said coming out of the pool but still holding the both....

Time skip.....

Ayaan: (crying) bhai!~ please leave us na!!
Aashrit was smiling while looking at his two brothers who were now Fully covered with haldi from head to toe.
The other family members were also laughing and smiling looking at them.
Kavya: accha accha bas, let them go now Aashrit.
Aashrit: choti ma ne bola is liye jane de rha hu me.
Laksh looked at ayaan and kicked his butt but because of the haldi his foot slipped and he felled on the floor.
Laksh: ow!!! Kutte teri wajah se ye sab hua hai!
Ayaan: (pout) badi ma see him he is beating me!

Hehehehe comment and tell me how it was???? And also if you are a silent reader comment this emoji..
🌼 On the part you loved .......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.8K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
619K 30.5K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...
1.4M 53.9K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
4.3M 151K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...