Break My Heart and I'll Break...

By VampireLover269

Raine Jenkins was thrown into the world of beauty pageants before she was even able to speak. She loved them... More

Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Two.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Three.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Four.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Six.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Seven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Eight.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Nine.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Ten
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Eleven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twelve.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirteen
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Fourteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Fifteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Sixteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Seventeen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Eighteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Nineteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Twenty.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Two.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Three.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Four.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Six.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Thirty-Two
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Three
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Six.
Epilogue. :/

Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Thirty-Four

43.1K 402 24
By VampireLover269

Chapter Thirty-Four

            “Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Timmy, Happy birthday to YOU!” we all sang as Natalie held Timmy over his cake, his small round face was lit up with joy.

            In one swift moment, as the candles got blown out, he dug his little hand in the cake and grabbed out a handful of cake, and shoving it into his mouth. Everyone laughed at him while Natalie and Quinn looked proudly at him.

            Natalie rushed him away to clean him up, while Quinn started cutting the cake and dishing it out, you could hear Natalie laughing at Timmy, “You naughty little boy” she playfully scolded.

            After I got the cake, and Jennifer got hers we both went outside onto my porch that was newly built, “This cake is delicious” Jennifer commented as she shoved a mouthful of cake into her mouth.

            I shook my head at her, the door opened and Zane appeared. His eyes looked at us, with nervousness, “Can I sit out here with you guys? Wes left, and the parents aren’t having much of a conversation” he asked, and I nodded my head yes.

            He looked at me thankfully and pulled up a chair next to Jennifer who gave him a nasty look before ignoring him all together, “Did Liam say he was coming?” I asked.

            “He has race coming up, so he’s training. He might be coming though” she said, taking another bite and I nodded, taking another bite myself. “When are you going to race again?” she asked, and I shrugged my shoulders.

            I haven’t raced in so long, I used to race during the beginning of the getting over him phase, but during it I slowly began to not race. Racing was something that involved thinking about him, so I made up excuses as to why I couldn’t race.

            Busy babysitting, Homework overload, doing a small pageant for my mom, and the famous one…I just wasn’t in the mood. Everyone just quit asking me eventually, and it’s about a year and a half that I haven’t raced my usual racing habit.

            “I don’t know. I have to worry graduating right now…” I said and Jennifer just rolled her eyes while Zane looked confused but didn’t say a word.

            “That’s a load of sauce…tonight. We should go racing” she said happily and I shook my head no.

            “I just, don’t want too. Okay?” I said and she looked frustrated but she didn’t push the topic anymore, she knew there was no way I would change my mind. Not at this moment, the conversation was light until Jennifer had to leave.

            “Were racing soon, okay babe?” she said and I sighed, and nodded yes just to humor her. She smiled a big smile and hugged me back hard, before leaving. I walked back onto the porch, where Zane sat.

            “So, Why did you wreck my car?” he asked not looking at me, and I was surprised for moment until I controlled my emotions and sat down next to him, but three seats away with a thud.

            I took a deep breath, “Because, I wanted to hurt you like you hurt me I guess” I whispered quietly.

            “Kicking me in the balls wasn’t enough?” he said through gritted teeth, and I realized he was angry, I mean I shouldn’t be surprised I would be pissed off if someone wrecked my baby but still he didn’t seem angry.

            “No. It wasn’t. I’ll pay for your stupid car, if you want…” I trailed off.

            “That isn’t it, okay? I’m trying to make up for what I did to you, trying my hardest but you don’t care, you just don’t. What do want me to do?” he asked, looking at me so intensely that I couldn’t look at him.

            I couldn’t meet his eyes, so willing and so wanting, “I don’t want anything from you Zane, okay? I just want to get through this visit, and then have you gone again” I said so coldly, and his eyes widened with hurt.

            “If that’s what you really want…” he said softly.

            “It is, I need it and you need it” I said with so much force and I knew that all the words coming through my mouth were lies. Complete utter lies, but he bought it. He did…

            “Okay. I’ll leave you alone” he said and got up, and walked away. Just like that, and I couldn’t help the anger that flooded my body so quickly.

            I didn’t want him to walk away from me…I wanted him to fight for me. To show me that no matter what, he wouldn’t give up on me again, but he did. I got up and closed my eyes together, and took a deep breath before plastering the fakest smile on my face.

            “Where’s my birthday boy!?” I asked mustering up my most fakest cheerful voice ever, knowing that no matter what. I wouldn’t let my feelings show.

-Later that night-

            The door to my bedroom flung open, revealing two disheveled boys. “What are you guys doing here?” I asked, rolling off my bed and standing up. Tugging my shirt down, while I looked at them confused.

            “Racing” Ollie said his hands on his hips; he was a bit out of breath.

            “Yeah, what about it?” I asked, as I crossed my arms across my chest.

            “Were going now you need it even though you think you don’t need it, but you do. You need it bad, your turning into some stranger, without racing for so long” Mickey said and before I could complain I was thrown over Mickey’s shoulders like a rag doll.

            I wiggled in his grasp, “Put me down. I don’t feel like racing” I screeched, my heart hammering in my chest as we walked out of my room. Rider laughed at me, Jane looked confused, and Zane looked confused also.

            “Did you hear something Mick? It sounded like someone who had no say in anything at this moment?” Ollie said looked at Mickey and not at me.

            “Yeah, like someone who we got parent consents that we could kidnap and shove in our vehicle…” Mickey said and my eyes widened.

            “MOMMY PLEASE HELP ME!” I screamed, as we started going down the stairs. My finger nails digging into Mickey shoulders, as I feared for my life.

            “Zane want to come?” Ollie asked, and my eyes widened even further. What were these two planning? I was going to kill them.

            “Uh…” he said looking torn.

            “He doesn’t want too, and I don’t want too. Now put me down before I cut your balls off and choke you with them” I growled and Ollie and Mickey just rolled eyes and ignored me completely.

            Ollie walked over to Zane and stood in front of him, “You can come if you want. You can even borrow my car, Jen told us what happened. Sorry about our temper mental best friend, she’s slowly beginning to lose her mind” he explained while I pressed my lips together so I wouldn’t scream bloody murder at these fools.

            “Sure…” he said and I paled, why would he agree? Didn’t he listen when I said I didn’t want to be involved with him anymore, even though I might be lying but I still wanted to mean it, at least for a day.

            Mickey carried me out to the car, waving with a huge grin at my mother and everyone before walking out the door and shoving me into the back of his car. Locking it before I could escape, “This is KIDNAP, I can call the police?!” I screeched.

            “Parent Consent” Mickey said smugly.

            “18 years old” I shot back, and he looked worried but covered it up easily with a small smile.

            “Shut the front door, please?” he asked, and I glared before slamming myself back in the seat crossing my arms angrily, as Mickey slipped in next to me. Zane sat in the passenger, while Ollie drove.

            The drive was filled with Ollie and Mickey bickering like two year olds, “No, Lady Gaga is a better role model then Brittany Spears” Mickey said while Ollie shook his head no.

            “Brittany spear was on the brink of disaster but she picked herself up and is now becoming more popular by the day while Lady Gaga dresses up in meat? I mean, what about the vegetarians out there huh?” Ollie asked.

            “Lady Gaga teaches people, that they should be happy with who they are and Brittany teaches people to shave their hair off….”

            “She was mentally not okay at the time!” Ollie shrieked at Mickey’s slam, and I was so glad that we were pulling into the arena at the time. I was out of the car before it even stopped, and totally blew off a vibrant happy Jennifer.

            “I don’t know what possessed you to make me come here, but whatever it is….it’s so out of line” I said threw gritted teeth, I knew she was behind the plan.

            She took a deep breath, “A best friend is someone who knows you more then you know yourself, who does things that make the friend pissed but in the end, it will turn out for the best. So you might be pissed off at me right now, but in a few minutes you will be thanking me. So I want your ass, in that car right now….and I want you racing. Understood?” she finished, looking me straight in the eye.

            With a groan, I walked to Ollie’s car; Ollie was holding the door open for me. I slid in, and with a deep breath I let my fingers curl around the steering wheel. The familiar leather, felt so comfortable underneath my fingers, and it felt so perfect. Then with so much ease, I lightly pressed my foot on the gas, and with a jolt full of acceleration I was off, and I was feeling so….happy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.9K 42
Alex has found the perfect job for going through university, being a Nanny for a wealthy family who really enjoys her company. What she didn't expect...
579K 51.7K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.2M 28.4K 60
When poor, abused Addison Snow finally runs away from her unforgiving home she thinks her life could finally get better with a new job and a forbidde...
3.1M 69.9K 38
Ava Baron is a young billionaire businesswoman who inherited a company with her twin brother. One morning, she received an invitation to her high sch...