My Flower~(Momiji Sohma x Rea...

Af avuhhhhhhhhh

"You look so adorable in that!!!" "Eh!? It's a bunny onesie!" Parents? Nope. Akito? Check! (Y/N) Sohma, the h... Mere

1~Oh...
2~Free?
3~I love school!
4~Bunnies!!!
6~A hot spring!
7~Aya!!!
8~She loves him!
9~Adorable...
10~Why her!?
11~I want to stay.
12~Why so dark?
13~ A get away !
14~ The path I walk
15~ All Mine!

5~Valentine's Day!

522 24 10
Af avuhhhhhhhhh

(Y/N)'s life has felt like a dream lately, everyone is treating her so nicely, and she is finally getting to meet new people! Her main friends are Tohru, Kyo, Yuki, Uotani, and Hanajima.

Today is February 14th, which means it's Valentine's Day!

"(Y/N) dear! Come here for a second please!" Shigure shouts from the kitchen.

"What's up Shi-chan?" (Y/N) says running to him.

"Do you know what today is-?" Shigure asks, being cut off by Tohru screaming from upstairs.

"(Y/NNNN)! I have a surprise!" Tohru shouts, running downstairs. "Look at this little Valentine's Day bow I got you! It will look so cute on you, you must wear it today!"

"Thank you, Tohru! But why do I have to wear it today?"

"(Y/N), today is Valentine's Day."

"It's a special day!? How exciting!"

"Yes, and I could only assume you will be asked out by plenty of people."

"Why?" (Y/N) asks and Shigure sighs.

"It's a day of love, you may get gifts from people who decide to express their feelings to you. Ah, how I miss young love!"

"Aren't you and Aya in love?" (Y/N) asks with an oblivious facial expression, and Shigure bursts out laughing.

"Why don't you guys get to school? D-Dont want you to be late!" Shigure says, holding in the rest of his laughter.

///

(Y/N), Yuki, Kyo, and Tohru all arrive at school, (Y/N) squealing at how cute the bow Tohru got her is.

"Yo! Tohru, (Y/N)!" Uotani shouts as she and Hanajima walk over to them.

"Hey Uo-chan!"

"You know, Yuki probably has a bunch of gifts in his locker," Hanajima says.

As Hanajima says that, Yuki opens his locker, but to everyone's surprise there is only one until everyone looks to the trash can to see a bunch of chocolates assigned to Yuki.

"(Y/N), go check your locker," Yuki says and (Y/N) does as told, only for a bunch of different-sized bags and boxes to fall on top of her.

"Wah!"

"Oh no, (Y/N)!" Tohru runs to help (Y/N) out of the pile.

"Did someone try to kill me with bags and boxes...?" (Y/N) says looking up at Tohru with a sad face.

"No, no, no! They're gifts! It was meant to show you love!" Tohru says hugging (Y/N)

"Oh." As (Y/N) says that, a boy runs up to her with a gift in hand.

"(Y/N)! Hey, I was just wondering if you would want to be my Valentine? You don't need these Sohma boys, you can be mine instead." He says.

"U-Uh sir, I have no idea who you are...A-And those are my cousins..."

"Rejected," Uotani says.

"Rejected..." The boy says sadly.

"O-Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you sad! I-I-uhm-erm-I-" As (Y/N) tries to figure out how to reply, Yuki grabs one of her arms and drags her away from the boy.

///

As the friends all get to class, (Y/N) spots Kyo, she hasn't seen him since earlier, it looks like a girl is giving him chocolates.

"Oh, so even carrots is getting stuff?" Uotani says and (Y/N) just stares at him, before slowly walking over to him.

"Kyo, are you okay...?"

"Is today Valentine's Day?"

Well, just at school, technically it's tomorrow." She says and he stands up.

"I need to leave!" He says and quickly tries to run before the teacher stops him.

"If you want a new makeover then go ahead and leave." She says with a glare.

After school, everyone is leaving, (Y/N) and Tohru behind Kyo, all walking until he abruptly stops.

"Wha!? Kyo, my love!" A girl with black hair says.

"She's here!!!!" He shouts and runs away, the girl chasing after him.

"Oh...So it was about Kagura." Tohru says with a chuckle.

"Oh no! Is he okay!?" (Y/N) says in a panic.

///

"Well, it's a day for couples to spend together..." The black-haired girl says.

"Not a couple!"

"Tea is done!" (Y/N) says bringing in a tray.

"Thank you (Y/N) dear!"

"Now that I think of it...Who are you? Are you here to steal my Kyo!?" Kagura exclaims getting close to (Y/N).

"W-Wha...? I-Im sorry I didn't mean to upset you..." (Y/N) says.

"Kagura, that's (Y/N), the hamster zodiac."

"Huh? You're a zodiac? But I have never seen or even heard of you..."

"I lived with Akito!"

"Oh..." Kagura mumbled and then took a moment to look the girl up and down, seeing random little scars and bruises. "I'm Kagura, the boar zodiac." She says with a sweet smile.

"What the hell..?" Kyo says.

"What a nice change."

"That's a fake Kagura!" Kyo shouts and Kagura quickly glares at him. "Never mind."

"I've got an idea! How about me, Kyo, Tohru, and Yuki all go on a double date tomorrow!" Kagura exclaims.

"No way!

"Oh uhm..."

"Oh really!? I've never been on a real date before!" Tohru says before quickly looking at (Y/N). "But what about (Y/N)?"

"Actually, (Y/N) has to be somewhere tomorrow, but you kids can go!" Shigure says.

///

"We're heading out Shigure!" Tohru shouts.

"Kyo, aren't you so excited!?!?"

"Ah young love, see you guys!" Shigure says.

"Bye-bye Tohru!" (Y/N) says with a sweet smile and Tohru quickly hugs her and leaves.

"So Shi-chan, where are we going?" (Y/N) asks, tilting her head.

"Well, I promised Akito that you would visit him...So you will be going there." Shigure says and (Y/N) widens her eyes, before switching her expression to make it look like she is okay, and nods.

///

(Y/N) knocks on Akito's room door nervously, waiting for it to be answered.

"Come in..." A familiar voice says, and the girl walks in.

"H-Hello..."

"Come here..."

(Y/N) walks over to him, and he quickly slaps her in the face before pulling her into his lap.

"Did you think you could just run away? And with no consequence?" Akito whispers into her ear menacingly.

"I-I..."

"Words."

"S-Sorry..."

Akito grabs a glass from his table, and unexpectedly smashes it straight onto (Y/N)'s head, giving her cuts on her face from the glass.

"O-Ow..."

"Consequences. I promised Shigure that you would only be here for an hour, so that's all the time I have to punish you...But don't worry, eventually, I will come to get you back to me."

The girl sits in his lap, trying to hold back her tears of pain.

"Tell me, who is every one you have met so far...?"

"I-I met the cat, bunny, boar, a-and I got to see Yuki and Haru again...I also met a girl named T-Tohru, she lives in Shi-chan's house...A-And also Uo-chan and Hana-chan..." (Y/N) says with a trembling voice.

"Too many people...You're only supposed to see me, only supposed to care about me, only supposed to love me!" He says slapping her face again.

"I-Im sorry..."

"That's not good enough. You're mine, got that?" He asks and the girl nods. "Words."

"O-Okay..."

///

"Akito, I'm here to pick up (Y/N)!" Shigure says opening up the door without knocking, before looking at (Y/N)'s terrible state.

"Go. You better not forget anything I said." Akito says into (Y/N)'s ear, and she nods before stumbling over to Shigure.

"We will be off now," Shigure says, leading (Y/N) out.

As the two walk in silence, (Y/N) struggles to walk and stumbles plenty of times, saying sorry to Shigure each time for no reason.

"I'll hold you..." Shigure says, picking the girl up.

"S-Sorry." The girl says in Shigure's arms.

"Stop saying sorry, no one blamed you for anything."

///

Shigure walks into the house, and Tohru quickly goes to greet him.

"Welcome back you guys-!" She quickly widens her eyes and goes silent seeing the girl in his arms.

"Tohru, you okay?" Kagura asks, walking over to Tohru, before also going silent and seeing the girl in his arms.

"O-Oh! Hey...!" (Y/N) says in a soft voice, smiling so she seems okay.

"What...Happened?" Tohru asks, and the other two boys come out to see what's going on.

"What the hell did you do to her, you stupid dog!?" Kyo shouts.

"When you said she had something to do, you meant Akito...Huh?" Yuki says with a glare.

"Correct!" Shigure says with a dumb smile.

"Give her to me," Yuki says and Shigure simply hands the girl over.

Yuki takes the girl up to Tohru's room and sets her on the bed.

"Sit still, I'm going to clean the cuts...We can have a conversation about what happened specifically later." Yuki says and cleans her cuts, he's like a brother to her more than a cousin.

"Here, some tea...!" Tohru says setting it on the nightstand.

"Did you agree to go...?" Kyo asks.

"Huh?"

"To Akito..." He clarifies.

"O-Oh...I mean, I didn't disagree..." The girl says and Kagura sighs before putting a hair clip in the girl's hair to keep it from her face.

"O-Oh thank you..."

Yuki sits on the bed and lifts (Y/N)'s head into his lap, trying to calm the girl as much as possible. He has felt the same as her, but he knows that her pain will always be worse...He wants to show her that he is there for her, as comfort. He treats her like a little sister, even if they are the same age.

"T-Thanks..."

"We can talk once you've rested...Just sleep." Yuki says as the girl's eyes begin to close.

Eventually, Kagura left, Kyo was yelling at Shigure for being careless, and Yuki was still holding (Y/N) in his arms, while Tohru was just staring at (Y/N), watching over her even though Yuki was there.

(Y/N) now has comfort, and love from others. She can rely on someone, even if it feels unreal.

///

Dont forget to vote! <3

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Childish Af lol

Fan Fiktion

66.7K 2K 49
Kurenai Sohma possessed with the fox zodiac Her world changes when he met a certain brown hair boy A girl with a mysterious past Secrets would be...
68.6K 1.9K 33
Kyo Sohma. Loving someone like him was always overlooked by many people including myself. I never thought I'd end up here in the first place, it's...
73.2K 2.2K 61
Hatori paused for a second finding his choice of words. "I understand you and Akito are still at odds..... don't reel Audrina into it again." He didn...
250K 9.3K 50
"Please go out with me!" a loud called shouted across the school hair as a certain white haired girl stop and turned "I can't i'm sorry" The girl smi...