Rebel Mendes

By kidoftheinternet

Suicide,drug usage, arrested to much. Molly Mendes is a badass . With her being expelled for the 5th time, Mo... More

chapter 1~ Expelled Again!?!
Chapter 2~ you have to go!
Chapter 3~ a crazy dream and Magcon!
Chapter 4~ Something Scary
Chapter 5~ Death threats?!?
Chapter 6~ Magcon and Friends!
Chapter 7~ Run away
Chapter what ever~ oops....
Chaptah i think 9~ what happened
Chaptah 10 β€’ appointment time
Chaptah 11β€’ Suprise
SATANS 13!
Im trying

Love wins!

5.4K 92 38
By kidoftheinternet

I am so happy to now know that gay marriage is legal in all 50 states!!!

Now I am not gay or lesbian or bisexual or transgender.... But I have always wanted to support every one! This is there life. The can make there own path for the way they live!

Now if you are not ok with this... STOP READING MY BOOK! I think that if you like women and you are a women that's perfectly fine! If your a man and you like men that is great!

I have a cousin, a girl, who just got married to her best friend, a girl, they are so happy together! I know this makes people happy! So I expect you for who you are!

I love you ALL!

~Molly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
872K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
111K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.
104K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...