Just Business

De Mollza98

When the company Caitlyn Pierce has worked for as an assistant to the CEO is about to go bust from the owner... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty - Three Finale
New Book Out Now!

Chapter Twenty-One

2K 49 2
De Mollza98

Caitlyn from upon hearing the news of what the sisters did, she proceeded to smack River over the chest for a couple of minutes before Persephone had enough.

In one swift move, she caught Caitlyn's wrist and backed her up, "Ok, if you hit her again, we are going to have a serious problem" she said and released her arm.

Caitlyn backed away from them both as River looked at her with a guilty look, "I need space, this is too much" she said and grabbed her bag and left the office. River was about to follow but Persephone held her back and gave her a look. River felt horrible with herself.

River spent her entire day at work with her eyes trained on Caitlyn's empty desk and her foot tapping the floor and swinging her pen back and fourth as Persephone watched on.

"I'm sure she is fine, can you please pull your eyes away and help me?" Persephone asked her sister not wanting to do all the work herself.

"You realise this is all your fault-" before River had chance to finish, Persephone cut a glare towards River making her close her mouth fast

"Do not even start with that bullshit, you wanted to information on her brother, not me" Persephone told her and River lay back against her chair.

River eventually got the energy to help out her sister, both of them dealing with selling the place and finding someone to buy the company so the employees don't have to lose their jobs. They sat down for a range of ten different meetings before pulling together and choosing someone and getting back in touch with them on the same day.

They dealt with the price it was at and what the people are like already working here. They had details to sort out for the next few days but they knew they could handle it. They evening came and River was itching to get out to go see Caitlyn and Seph could see this and let River go as she stayed to sort out a few things here and there.

Persephone worked late into the night and had stacks of papers and folders that eventually got smaller and smaller and waste bags filled a corner of the room filled with papers. Everything going through her computer to become digital to make it all easier and only a few contracts and papers remained.

She leaned back ready to take a break but heard a soft knock at her door. Wondering who that could be and who would still be here, she opened her side draw with her hand hidden and gripped the knife she kept there for safety.

As the door slightly opened and a figure came in, Seph heard the voice, "Baby, it's me Luiza" Seph released the knife and closed the draw taking a breath.

"God, you scared me, what are you doing here, where's Aurora?" Seph asked as her wife came closer and sat on the desk to the side of her chair.

"With your parents, don't worry everything is taken care of, I thought I could treat you to dinner if you are ready to leave" Luiza said to her and spun her in her chair and leaned forward giving her a good view of her cleavage.

"I am definitely ready to go" Seph said and closed everything and got up to grab her bag and walked behind her wife her eyes trained on her ass though and almost bumped into her when Luiza stopped and then turned to her.

"Keep your eyes forward" Luiza warned and Seph pouted and pressed a quick kiss to her lips before both of them left the building, both building up a sexual night for them both.

*

When River left the office she made a fast journey to Caitlyn's, wanting to make things right knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep if they didn't talk. Pulling up and noticing the house lights were off but a light being lit through the home into the yard, River walked around the house to the back to see Caitlyn sitting on a lounger around a fire pit.

River didn't say anything but made small steps towards her as Caitlyn acknowledged someone was there by the slight shift from her head. Not even looking but knowing who it was.

"You didn't have to come" Caitlyn manged to say out and her voice sounded hoarse signalling that she had been crying.

River moved to her and kneeled down in front of her and placed her hands on the side of her head making her cry again as River wiped the tears away, "Yes I did, I never meant to do this to you and I never wanted to make you cry. I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry" River begged to her and pressed a firm kiss to her lips.

She was about to get up and leave but Caitlyn reached out and grabbed her wrist, "Do not leave me" she uttered out and River looked back to see her looking at her.

"I'm not going anywhere" River said and leaned in to lay her down on the lounger as she hovered over her to kiss her. The kiss turning more intimate between the two. River moved to her jaw and neck to leave kisses there, in the process removing their clothes through each kiss until they were both naked under the moonlight, their bodies casting a shadow on the grass from the firepit.

River continued to kiss along her jaw and neck making her way to her chest to give the same attention to her breasts with taking her nipple in her mouth and sucking. Caitlyn placing her hands through Rivers hair and holding onto her back as River's hand trailed down Caitlyn's stomach to where she needed it between her legs.

River used her thumb to circle around Caitlyn's clit before sliding in two fingers and began to pump. Caitlyn leaned her head back as her back arched to feeling River's fingers work their magic. Caitlyn wanting to also pleasure River at the same time, reached down as well until her hand met with her cock and began to pump it from the base to the tip. River feeling that, pulled her mouth away from Caitlyn's neck to bite her lip as her moans filled the yard.

Both of the panting and breathing hard as fingers were twisting inside Caitlyn's pussy and a hand was pumping River quite vigorously. Both moaning each other's names before cuming at the same time and breathing out.

"You're forgiven" Caitlyn said to River as she pulled her in for a kiss.

"I'm not done with you yet" River said as she positioned herself over Caitlyn and slid her now hard cock into Caitlyn both moaning at the feeling as River held herself up by holding onto the top of the lounger to thrust herself into Caitlyn.

Caitlyn's grips the sides of the lounger and looks down to see River going in and out of her making her bite her lip and moan River's name loud.

Within minutes both were coming down from their highs again as River pulled herself out of Caitlyn to lay on the lounger with her arms wrapped around Caitlyn and a blanket covering their lower halves. Both watching the stars above as the firepit crackled away. Both with different thoughts in their minds but only one of them speaking out.

"Move in with me" Caitlyn asked now looking up at River. River looked down to her with her eyes wide but smiling.

"You're serious?" River asked and Caitlyn nodded and sat up to look down at River's face.

"Yes we are going to have moments like being angry and yes we will sort them out with talking and make up sex, but I do love you so much Riv. Even though it hasn't been long, I know but I just want you near me" Caitlyn told her and leaned down to kiss her and as she pulled back River was smiling.

"Ok, I'll move in" River said and Caitlyn was ecstatic.

"I feel another round in me" Caitlyn said before they were interrupted by a voice from next door upon the balcony where their neighbour Isla was standing in her robe.

"Not that I'm complaining about the noise, but you are both so loud, inside for the next round please" she tells them as she goes back inside as they both break into laughter.

"Told you, you were always loud" River jokes as Caitlyn slaps her chest before kissing her again and the two grabbing there clothes and putting out the firepit. Running inside and not even making it halfway up the stairs before claiming each other.

*

The week passes by with everyone being busy to get their lives sorted out. River moves in with Caitlyn and gives her place to Darcy and Sasha (them both remaining as friends instead). River and Persephone sell the company taking half each and moving onto their dreams instead.

Persephone finds an old compound and starts to renovate it up into a base for her and her friends to start helping out in the world in many ways. That be getting criminals behind bars and off the streets, helping the homeless or just building  a better world. A place she would want her wife and daughter to live in.

River and Caitlyn buy and build up a old corner nightclub to become their own. A place people would go to either drink and relax with friends or to watch a nightly event every weekend. And a place where whoever you are you could feel wanted and safe. A Desired Destiny as they called it.

*

The alarm goes off in the master bedroom of Caitlyn and River's home as they both lay there not wanting to get up, having to get up to run their other business venture extended on the club. On the side of the club is a small café where they work most of the week being Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and then the club opens up for the Friday and Saturday and then both closed on the Sunday giving them both the day to relax and rejuvenate.

River finally slams her hand down shutting off the alarm before turning over to see the smiling sleepy face of her girlfriend.

"I'm never going to get used to this" River mumbles as Caitlyn moves over to snuggle into her.

"Well you better, you're not leaving" Caitlyn says back and kisses her chest, riling her up.

"Baby, I have to get up and you doing this, will only make me late" River tells her but doesn't make any move to remove her.

"Well, it's a good thing that we are the bosses, so you won't be in trouble" Caitlyn says as her kisses move to River's lips, River kissing back and placing her hand tenderly on the back of her head.

"How'd I get so lucky?" River asks herself as she looks at Caitlyn.

"I have no idea Miss Black" Caitlyn teases and gets off River to disappear into the bathroom, with River not long after following her.

They both ended up opening the diner an hour late since they got distracted in the shower a few times. But it comes to the late afternoon and Persephone, Luiza and Aurora come in around school closing as Aurora runs round the counter to hug Caitlyn.

"Hey gorgeous girl, how was school?" Caitlyn asks after lifting her onto the counter,

"It was good, I got a gold star, can I have ice cream?" she asks beaming and trying to look through the back for River.

"No ice cream, I said a smoothie" Luiza says and leans against the counter.

"Same thing" Aurora says and Luiza shakes her head as she gets her daughters attention.

Seph looks to Caitlyn and mouths, "Where's River?" and Caitlyn's point to out back. Seph makes her way through and out the back door to see River leaning against the wall with a cigarette between her lips.

"Hey, didn't know you were coming" River says and puts out the cigarette and gives a quick hug to her sister.

"We got a problem, a big problem" Seph says and closes the door a little so no one hears.

"Okay, what's going on?" River asks and crosses her arms and focuses on Seph.

"Do you know a Peyton Carrington?" she asked and River thought for a moment but shook her head.

"No, should I?" River asked as Seph got out a brown envelope and handed it to River as she began to open it. 

"I was hoping, because she sure as hell knows you" Seph said as River's eyes widened at the photos, seeing very compromising photos of River and Caitlyn on the top floor of the building where they worked, fucking in the window.

"Whoever she is, sent me this with a note saying to meet her here at your café with you" Seph said and River looked at her.

"This is fucking bad, if these get out" River said but Seph placed her hands on her shoulders.

"I'll sort it, I'm getting Luiza to take Caitlyn out with Aurora and we'll deal with whoever this bitch is, okay?" Seph told River and she nodded, not knowing what is going to happen.

This story will be ending soon. Hope you will stay tuned to the very end.

Thank you so much for all the reads and votes, means the absolute world to me.

More to come very soon.

~ Mollza.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.4K 760 43
[Unedited] When Remington moves to Montana after her mother's tragic accident, she discovers a world far different from the one she left behind. Faci...
1.9M 63.6K 74
The anticipation is too much. I found myself praying for The Boss just to say something, anything. "Strip." Anything but that. My eyes wide...
34.3K 987 32
Mackenzie is no stranger to the world of fashion. But what happens when she becomes the personal assistant to one of the hottest CEOs of the industry?
18.9K 316 25
Lisa Manoban (30) is the CEO of the most successful company in the world. She is strong in and out of bed. She's also intersex, meaning she was born...