GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //

By jeonbamie_kimtannie

A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the... More

INTRO 💥
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56

chapter-16

4.3K 259 106
By jeonbamie_kimtannie

~~~

Taehyung is on bed tossing and turning, he's waiting for jungkook's call he's waiting since the time he step out of the university but the maafia boss has forgot that he's in a relationship and someone is waiting for his call too.

And it's 1 am in the morning now and because taehyung has not get in touch with jungkook since morning he's unable to get into his dreamland.

Why taehyung can't make first move and instead of waiting he can call jungkook? Because taehyung thought is like he has run behind the maafia boss enough now it's jungkook turn to be whipped for him.

And taehyung ego is much more bigger than his likeness towards jungkook so he'll not take a first step to call jungkook by his own.

"It's not even one week since we are dating and he's already showing me attitude" Taehyung mumble.

Taehyung looks at the ceiling and his cheeks flush after the realization that finally he's dating the man of his life his crush the most dangerous man of korea whom everyone fears of jeon jungkook.

Taehyung abruptly covered himself with blanket till head, he switch on his phone and search some pictures of jungkook in Pinterest.

He looks at one picture where jungkook is on suit poking his tongue inside the wall of mouth he immediately download the picture and set it on as his wallpaper.

"Damn can't believe this hot king is all mine" Taehyung whisper.

Taehyung was caressing the picture and zooming in and out to see jungkook clear feature but get a attack when his phone made a ding sound indicating that he got a notification.

Taehyung hearts take a rhythm by its on upon seeing the text which says

Are you sleeping? - HIM

Taehyung tap his heart to not make any sound then

"I'll not reply, you made me wait for so long now it's your turn to wait" Taehyung said to himself and place the phone on side.

He shut his eyes close so that sleep can take him away with her but after getting the awaited text he's more curious to know about what HE did all day.

Again the ding sound comes from taehyung phone, he takes the phone back from side and looks through notification.

Have you had your dinner? -HIM

Taehyung is seriously giggling under his breath his hands are itching to type back the reply which he is replying on his mind to jungkook but no, he'll act like he's sleeping now cause who the hell wait for someone text or call till 1 am in the morning after killing the valuable sleep, right?

Your internet is on are you talking to someone -HIM

Taehyung squeak in giddiness but his stomach did something when the phone buzzed.

Taehyung takes a breath to calm himself down first, he didn't pick the call in first ring he ignored the call in second ring too and then when the third time his phone buzzed he picked the call and his acting session started.

Taehyung with his sleepy voice.

"Who" Taehyung tried his level best so that the other person will be convince that he was sleeping.

"Jungkook" Jungkook said from other side.

Taehyung controlled the flush which is on face and excute his acting session by "who"

"Your boyfriend?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung turn himself and layed on his stomach he's enjoying this he dip his face in pillow and with his sleepy tone he said "oh"

Both went silent..

Jungkook cut the dry silence with his words "were you talking to some?"

First taehyung thought he should say yes to make jungkook jealous then he realize he was acting and if he say yes right now then jungkook will caught him that he wasn't sleeping.

"No"

"Sorry..i was really busy since morning" Jungkook whisper.

Taehyung feel he's on cloud nine the jeon jungkook is saying sorry just because he couldn't reach him since morning it's a miracle.

"No worries" Taehyung sit properly on the bed with crossed leg.

"Were you sleeping?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung wanted to say no but..

"Yes"

"Should I hang up the-"

"No" Taehyung almost scream in the phone. He bite his lips in embarrassment he's looking so desperate to talk to jungkook.

Jungkook chuckle.

"Have you had your dinner"

"I don't eat in night" Taehyung says.

"Why"

"It's my habit"

"Change your habit then it's not good"

Taehyung punch the air because something is roaming in his stomach, Late night talk with boyfriend, cheesy talks, concern, care these feelings are so fucking amazing.

"I was waiting for your call" Taehyung said and hear a little laugh from other side.

"Open your window"

Taehyung immediately jump out of his bed and slide the window side and boom jungkook is outside his house. Taehyung is feeling like he's inside a wattpad book playing the main role, he read a book GAME of LOVE in wattpad few days ago and just like in the book the same thing is happening in reality too with him.

The urge to jump out of the window and throw himself on jungkook masculine arm is real.

Both made the eye contact for a meantime then taehyung interrupt

"What are you doing here" Taehyung ask.

"Just coming to see you"

"So cheesy, were you missing me?"

"50-50"

"You seem like a whipped Lover finally you fall for me Mr. Jeon" Taehyung tease and sit on the window.

Jungkook chuckle,

"Why are you so desperate to make me fall for you did you forget the deal between us?" Jungkook face immediately went numb after remembering the deal.

"Ok let's change the topic why are you here in this hour and why are you alone where are your bodyguards" Taehyung says.

"Come outside" Jungkook says.

"I can't aunt is in next room" Taehyung said while nibbling his lips.

"Choose one, you come out or I'm coming inside" Jungkook said and takes his step towards the house of taehyung.

Taehyung immediately shake his head as no "I'm coming-i'm coming"

Taehyung pick his jacket and without making any noise he walks out from his room with tip toeing, he's afraid if his aunt comes to know about him and jungkook relationship what will be her reaction.

Taehyung with utmost care close the door of his house behind and firstly he set his hair to look slightly good in front of jungkook then turns around.

Maafia boss has a blank expression on his face, he doesn't if he's doing right or wrong by dating a university student if something bad happened to taehyung because of his status all the blames will be on him.

But still this feeling of someone by your side is amazing and jungkook didn't felt this feeling since a really long time ago and after meeting taehyung he's living this feeling again taehyung is like a rainbow to his cloud self.

Taehyung walks near jungkook with a beautiful smile and wave his hand

"Hii"

Just simple greet? Taehyung doesn't know if his sudden hug will make jungkook uncomfortable or what so instead of hug he just wave his hands.

Jungkook looks at taehyung appearance first, taehyung is looking really cute on his bear nigh suit.

Jungkook was waiting for the hug but the warmth never spread his cold body.

"I'm standing here since one hour at least i deserve one hug" Jungkook said with his trembling teeth.

Both are acting like they are newly arranged marriage couple, they have already step in each other personal space before they have already smell each other breath by coming extremely close but that was the time when they weren't dating but now it's getting awkward don't know why.

Taehyung slowly stand on his tip toe and circle his arms around jungkook neck, jungkook gently circle his arm around taehyung waist and make the hold tight, he snuggle his face in taehyung crook and smell the strawberry fragrance which taehyung never forget to use.

Jungkook pull taehyung closer even more and whisper "it's crazy that I'm talking with you without being annoyed"

"It's my charm" Taehyung sassily says.

"I was busy since morning"

"Hmm"

"Sorry"

"Hmm"

"As I said before I seriously can't give you a normal life"

"I know" Taehyung whisper back and play with jungkook back hair.

"I'll take you in a proper date some other day"

"I'm not complaining"

Both became silent..

"Mr.jeon" Taehyung whisper in jungkook ears and brush his lips in earlobe.

Jungkook tighten his grip and whisper back in taehyung neck "hmm"

"Your heart is not in a right state right now it's thumping loudly and i can feel it" Taehyung whisper.

"Hmm"

"Don't fall for me first otherwise we won't be able to gather our precious moment because of your fucked up deal" Taehyung says.

"I'll try" Jungkook whisper and both laugh at the same time.

............

It's valentine day today so let's play a game.

Suppose if all member of bts ask you to be their valentines who would you choose.

Suga 😈
POSSESSIVE TYPE
(Baby girl your eyes should be on me only on me got it Or you want to test my patience?)

Taehyung 🔥
PSYCHO TYPE
( The more you tried to run away from me the more my thirst to destroy you will increase)

Jimin 🥰
ROMANTIC TYPE
(wanted to dance with you under the moonlight my petal)

Rm 😎
ALWAYS HORNY TYPE
( Daddy is ready princess you wanted to do it on floor or bed)

JungKook 💋
BDSM TYPE
(Wanted to tear that pussy of yours )

Jhope 💅
SUGAR DADDY TYPE
( you can have my black card darling )

Jin 🙆‍♂
OBSESSIVE TYPE
( if i said you're mine it means you're mine)
.
.

Guys our valentines gift 😭

.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 26.1K 78
✅COMPLETED✅ Story of a two young lad... . K. Th . J. Jk One who swore that he would never see this boy who's in front of him ever agai...
120K 5K 55
❝This red mark will remind you that you are mine, only mine and always mine❞ He said in his husky deep voice which sends shivers down my spine. ...
8.5K 424 18
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...
2.1M 80.5K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...