A thousand years : The only b...

By strawbewwymiwkbear

Do you possess the qualities of a hero? Join the galatical agency crew aboard the grs- sombre on a monumental... More

Chapter1 : The Discovery
Chapter2: Awakening ( 1 )
Chapter 3: Awakening (2)
Chapter 4 : Embrace
Chapter5: First Meet
Chapter 6:Alienataed
Chapter7 : Serious Conversation
Chapter8: Bonding Under Stars
Chapter9: All Over Again
Chapter 10: Stardust And Dreams
Outro

Note: EDITED!!!

6 0 0
By strawbewwymiwkbear

Soo I'm here to tell you some key things about this story
*It is copywrited if you steal my story line I will sue your ass
*it's a short story I plan on writing maximum 11 chapters for this one ( I plan on writing longer ones but that can only be done after my exam. He.. Hehe.. * panics in stress *)
* it has 2 endings if you are a sad ending lover like me or you just want to shed some tears read until chapter 9. If you want a happy ending how ever don't worry I got your back as well read all the way to chapter 10. DON'T SKIP CHAPTER 9THOUGH! THE STORY WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE IF YOU DO!
* I am thankful to all my lovely readers who spent time reading my stories. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

And that's all
Stay safe, hydrated and healthy
Love yall
Bye>❤️✨🦋🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 565 19
"I wonder if there are hot aliens in space." "Aliens don't even exist stupid." Or A girl named Tanji is abducted by two aliens and is taken to Plane...
202K 16.5K 40
Yoongi is the son of Hades. He's been stuck in the underworld his whole life with nothing but dead souls to keep him company. He's shunned by the oth...
58.4K 4.7K 67
Getting abducted by aliens was something you had never expected to happen to you. Sure, you had never really doubted their existence, after all the u...
12.7K 867 18
Where Hoseok is an incomplete robot, he was once full human but he was a victim of "robotozation" or turning perfect candidates from human to robots...