Mold Into Love

By LoveCastle143

"Don't Worry Butterfly, You can't escape from me now. I am going to love you in all the possible ways. I want... More

1. Introduction
2. I Saw Him
3.Where Is She?
4. Our Eyes Met 💕
5. Team Up
6. Butterfly!!! Perfect!!!
7. Innocence
8. Love at First Sight?
9. She is Mine!!!
10. I am Lovin' It!!!
11. Lipstick

12. Haldi!!!

15 0 0
By LoveCastle143

Prerna's POV:

I washed my face and came out of the kitchen. Everyone started applying haldi to Kirti.

"We should play some music." One of our cousins said and everyone agreed.

"I'll play some." Varun said enthusiastically.

And song started,

'Banno ki Saheli, Resham ki Dori.....' I turned around to look at the speaker.

Aarav was standing at the speaker smirking at me. I can feel each word of the song.

I rolled my eyes and started helping Aunty. In a minute, I heard cheers from behind.

I turned back to see Aarav started dancing to the song pointing at me.....

'Banno Ki Saheli, Resham ki Dori....

Chup Chup ke Sharmaye, Dekhe Chori Chori.....

Ye Maane Ya Na Maine Main Toh Ispe Marr Gya....

Yeh Ladki Haaye Allah, Haaye Haaye re Allah!!!

Yeh Ladki Haaye Allah, Haaye Haaye re Allah!!!'

(Its an Bollywood Song)

I was shocked seeing him dance, coming towards me. He winked at me on the line Ye mane ya na mane...He was literally enjoying bullying me I guess. I ignored him as if I questioned his existence and left from there.

Aarav's POV:

'Main Toh Sach Main Marr Gya!!!'

I thought of attracting her towards me with my dance, but Prerna was not an easy girl. I got to know when she left without even giving me a smile. And on the other hand, other girls were dying to dance with me. She is different.

We completed all the rituals of Haldi and everyone was having their dinner. I saw Prerna sitting with Kirti. I went to meet my butterfly.

"Why you both are not having dinner?" I asked

"We want to but we both are tired. So we are resting. We'll have it in 5 mins." Kirti replied.

"Let me help you, beautiful ladies." I replied and went to bring food for them.

When I reached at the stalls, I heard someone calling my name. Its her voice!!!

I tilted my face to the right and she was standing beside me.

"I'll help you, or else you will bring all those dishes which we both don't like." She said when I looked at her.

"Ohh So you came to help me?" I asked teasing her

"No No No, Kirti told me to help you or else our plates will be filled with all unwanted dishes." She explained herself.

"Don't worry butterfly. I'll count this as a valid reason." I replied back smiling.

Teasing her was satisfying.

We both prepared 3 plates. She held one plate and I held the other two. She was placing all the dishes for me and her on the plates I was holding, and placing all favorite dishes of Kirti on the plate she was holding. It was a heart-melting moment. Her eyes used to light up seeing her favorite dishes. And my eyes used to light up seeing her happy. She picked Ladyfinger Dry Gravy and added one spoon to her plate and the other to mine saying "Masala Bhindi toh Jannat lagegi" (Lady Figer Dry Gravy is going to be as delicious as heaven.) The way she was smiling and her mouthwatering, I couldn't stop her.

We took all the dishes and left from the stalls.

"I'll hold my plate." Prerna said while taking her empty hand further.

I looked at her by raising one eyebrow and replied, "Let me do it for you." Which made her mouth zipped and we came back to Kirti to eat together.

"This is your plate Kirti," Prerna said while placing the plate down and sat on the chair beside Kirti.

I placed one plate in front of her and said, "This is your plate butterfly."

And we all sat down.

"Aarav, Why do you call her Butterfly?." Kirti asked raising her eyebrow.

Prerna choked on the bite when she listened to Kirti's question which made Kirti's eyebrow raise higher.

I gave her a glass of water and patted her back to make her calm down.

"Answer please," Kirti said again.

"I find her colorful. She is sweet, beautiful, pretty and so delicate that I can't think of anything else than a butterfly." I replied while biting my food.

"Ohhh Great!!!! So let me come straight to the point, Is anything going on between both of you?" Kirti asked excitedly. She was damn excited to listen to it.

"No Kirti. Nothing is going on. Can you stop asking awkward questions.?" Prerna replied immediately and gave me a look saying shut your mouth. 'As my queen says.'

"Then why is he always around you? And also the way he was hugging you in the club that day. Even today he danced on Banno ki Saheli Song. And now he brought your plate even though your hands were empty." CBI Kirti started speaking nonstop with all the proof she had.

Prerna's face was funny at that point. She looked at me and I raised my eyebrows with a thought, 'Please answer now.'

"See, if you both are dating then it's awesome. Prerna you will come to my side, to my house. It's great. We both can enjoy are rest of our life as well. Think we all live in the same house. Waking up preparing breakfast, getting ready for offices, Aarav dropping you and Pushkar dropping me. How cute!!!! And most importantly, we all can travel for our honeymoon...." Kirti started daydreaming about all the possibilities she had if they both got married in the same house. But before she could complete her honeymoon sentence, Prerna stopped her.

"Hold your horses Kirti. There's nothing like you think. It's casual friendship." Prerna explained.

"But your plan were not bad Kirti. Shall we go to Kashmir for honeymoon" I replied which made Kirti jump on the chair.

Prerna was shocked listening to my reply.

"That's it Aarav. Why are you hiding from me Prerna? I am your best friend." Kirti pouted. But Prerna was speechless. She was wondering I guess if she has any words in her dictionary.

Before she could speak, Varun came into the scene by screaming his lungs out.

"Bhaaaiiiiii!!!!" Varun screamed. I turned around panicking wondering if he was hurt. But he proved me right another time, He was a pain in my ass.

"You are eating LadyFinger. Are you serious? Or have you become vegetable blind?" Varun asked dramatically.

"Vegetable blind?" Kirti asked

"Yes. The way colorblind people can't differentiate between colors. Similarly, did he forget to differentiate between vegetables? He had never eaten Lady Finger since 10 years. And today he is eating." Varun replied making his eyes fall in my plate.

"Shut Up Varun. What nonsense Stop your drama. I eat Lady Finger." I replied trying to save me.

"You girls don't listen to him. You know him well. He is a filmy person." I continued not letting girls question back.

"I am doing drama? Seriously bhai!! Let me call maa. She'll explain better." Varun played his ace card.

"Fuck. Stop being a troublemaker Varun or tonight you'll be tied to the window for sure." I hissed at him and stood up immediately to put my palm on his mouth.

He tried saying something which was not clearing under my palm.

"Aarav leave him. People are watching us." Prerna tried stopping me.

I left him and sat on the chair. He ran towards her, stood behind her back and continued,

"I am serious guys!!! He never ate Lady Finger. Prerna, did you ask him to eat it?" Varun asked which made my bite stuck in my throat as a hard ball.

Kirti raised her eyebrow towards me and I confessed "AAAAH!!! Fine!!! I don't eat Lady Finger!!! You are done for this life Varun. Meet me in our room tonight." I barked at Varun.

Before Kirti could start teasing I left the table feeling embarrassed.

'Shit!!! This is embarrassing. This Varun, how could he do this to me? He did it purposefully. He knew Prerna must have asked me to eat it. Such a Dog.' I kept blabbering to myself.

I hope she doesn't ask me any questions about this. Its so nervous to answer her on this question.

.

.

.

.

.

Hi Berries!!!🍓👋

I know this part has been posted late. But I got into my exams.😢

Also, You guys view the part but don't vote guys.😕

I need at least some votes to release another part Berries!!!

Please don't do this. Its discouraging😔. I hope for some votes and comments in this chapter.

Do share your opinions on the story.

Till then Byee Byee!!! 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 17.3K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
767K 44.9K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
33.6K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
118K 11.3K 52
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...