Our Special Spot | Pablo Gavi

By gavifanficlove

when Maya turned 18, she moved to Spain to start a new life. she found a special spot there where she could... More

The characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

25 1 0
By gavifanficlove

Maya's POV:

the next morning i went to the spot i discovered in the park. and i found the same guy in the same spot. we had eye contact when i arrived, i brushed it off and sat down. i started drawing and writing my thoughts. i could catch him staring at me sometimes. then he got a phone call, gotten up and left. i couldn't hear his voice though.

i was done with my journaling, i scrolled through my phone a little. i saw that gavi was caught by the fans walking in Barcelona. he wore the same hoodie as the guy who just left. i started laughing at the coincidence.

Gavi's POV:

i went out to have some breakfast but i decided to walk instead of driving to the cafe. while walking i got recognized and a big crowd formed around me. i took pictures with the fans. i couldn't get away from the crowd so i had to call my personal driver to come get me. i asked him to take me to the park so i could have my daily dose of peace.

i sat down and i felt that someone is coming near me. i looked at the girl holding a cup of coffee and we had eye contact. that's when it clicked. that's the same girl whom i saw in the match yesterday and i felt like i saw her familiar face somewhere. it turns out that she's the girl who stole my spot. i'm very confused. does she know who i am???

i decided to watch her and see what she's doing. i don't want her to take any pictures of me here. i don't want anyone to find out about my spot. not even my managers. let's hope she doesn't recognize me.

my phone rings and it's my manager calling. i nearly have a heart attack thinking they found out about my spot but it turns out they just want me to meet up with them to discuss some things. so i sadly had to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

319K 11.7K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
4.4M 95.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
2M 56.5K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
189K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...